tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+11
JesterTerrestrial
Mercuriel
malletzky
burgundia
mudra
Brook
Aquaries1111
Carol
orthodoxymoron
Jenetta
THEeXchanger
15 posters

One of our members at The Mists of Avalon - has had his 32 year old son involved in a horrible accident - special prayers please

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

One of our members at The Mists of Avalon - has had his 32 year old son involved in a horrible accident - special prayers please Empty One of our members at The Mists of Avalon - has had his 32 year old son involved in a horrible accident - special prayers please

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:15 pm

One of our members at The Mists of Avalon -
    son has been involved in a horrible accident
    - special prayers please
    for this 32 year old man
    who is his son.

thank you...susan

-- http://www.canberratimes.com.au/act-news/man-loses-leg-car-torn-apart-in-crash-20130222-2euz2.html

many thanks for any
    well wishes, and, special healing, etc.,

Jenetta
    Jenetta

One of our members at The Mists of Avalon - has had his 32 year old son involved in a horrible accident - special prayers please Empty Re: One Of Our Members At Mists Of Avalon

Post  Jenetta Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:19 am

THEeXchanger wrote:One of our members at The Mists of Avalon -
    son has been involved in a horrible accident
    - special prayers please
    for this 32 year old man
    who is his son.

thank you...susan

-- http://www.canberratimes.com.au/act-news/man-loses-leg-car-torn-apart-in-crash-20130222-2euz2.html

many thanks for any
    well wishes, and, special healing, etc.,

Sorry exchanger could you give the member's name? Or private message. Thank you.

One of our members at The Mists of Avalon - has had his 32 year old son involved in a horrible accident - special prayers please Empty Re: One of our members at The Mists of Avalon - has had his 32 year old son involved in a horrible accident - special prayers please

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:52 am

The pictures were horrifying. Special prayers for all concerned.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

One of our members at The Mists of Avalon - has had his 32 year old son involved in a horrible accident - special prayers please Empty Re: One of our members at The Mists of Avalon - has had his 32 year old son involved in a horrible accident - special prayers please

Post  Carol Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:58 am

One of our members at The Mists of Avalon - has had his 32 year old son involved in a horrible accident - special prayers please Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSdPQGQBuwiunZyqj_El7dv0b_RTP8TpxbV3hgWPsVjwzOcDMyCA

May the healing energy within the Universe surround and help heal him along with comforting his family.

One of our members at The Mists of Avalon - has had his 32 year old son involved in a horrible accident - special prayers please Healinghands

Hadriel Hadriel Hadriel

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:17 am

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:50 pm

My God what a horrible accident! Our heartfelt prayers and blessings are sent.

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:37 pm

Thank You for all your special healings, prayers, etc.,
    thank you, susan

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

One of our members at The Mists of Avalon - has had his 32 year old son involved in a horrible accident - special prayers please Empty Re: One Of Our Members Son Involved In Horrible Accident

Post  Jenetta Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:06 pm

THEeXchanger wrote:Thank You for all your special healings, prayers, etc.,
    The Young Man is Tony Bermanseder's son ...
    thank you, susan

My blessings and wishes go towards your son's recovery from this devastating accident...this must be very difficult for you especially since you've also lost a daughter. Take care.
    One of our members at The Mists of Avalon - has had his 32 year old son involved in a horrible accident - special prayers please 374937

Last edited by Jenetta on Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:09 am

How terribly sad this is Tony.
    My prayers are with you and your son.
    You are both in my Heart .

One of our members at The Mists of Avalon - has had his 32 year old son involved in a horrible accident - special prayers please Divine-energy

Love for You
    mudra
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:04 am

I am very sorry to hear this sad news. I hope from now it will be only getting better.
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:38 am

I am so sorry to hear this Tony. Your son and your whole family are in my thoughts and I hope you'll all get the strenght in this terrible times.

Mall..
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:20 pm

My My My Tony / Shiloh...

What can I say Brother except - Go easy Holmes...

My Thoughts are with You and Yours...

Flowers

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:07 pm

It's nice to see all the well wishes on here from your Thuban Family..

Last edited by Carol on Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Did not have permission from others to post their personal photo)
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:02 pm

STAY STRONG TONY! I shall do my best to keep the phiyers burning because we NEVER GIVE UP!!!

Oh how fragile life is and I shall send some special healing energies into the aethers for you and the Dragon Family. Knowing all that has been accomplished and shared somehow we have found the strength to preserve many challenges so may the guidance of the logos be with you in this time of need! JT!
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:10 am

Feel better everyone! sunny
    fates
    fates

One of our members at The Mists of Avalon - has had his 32 year old son involved in a horrible accident - special prayers please Empty DD

Post  fates Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:12 pm

Tony, my heart and soul crys for your son and your family... you have my full support and always will my friend

Last edited by Carol on Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Deleted emotional attack of another member)
    Raven
    Raven

Post  Raven Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:50 pm

On behalf of Tony and the Thuban family, I would personally like to thank everyone here for their prayers and kind words, it is greatly appreciated.

One of our members at The Mists of Avalon - has had his 32 year old son involved in a horrible accident - special prayers please Big_2012123022092914

1-John-4:18 - There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because

fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

One of our members at The Mists of Avalon - has had his 32 year old son involved in a horrible accident - special prayers please Empty The great revealing

Post  SuiGeneris Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:49 pm

One of our members at The Mists of Avalon - has had his 32 year old son involved in a horrible accident - special prayers please Mother

One of our members at The Mists of Avalon - has had his 32 year old son involved in a horrible accident - special prayers please Suigeneris

Hadriel

Last edited by Carol on Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:15 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Not appropriate for this thread.)
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:13 pm

Does Our Soul Plan Life's Challenges Before Birth? Robert Schwartz Interview.
    "This is one video conversation that you don't want to miss. In this interview, I talk with Robert Schwartz, author of Your Soul's Plan, about how our souls plan our challenges in life on purpose. If you've ever wondered why bad things happen to good people, Robert Schwartz shares with us his conclusions about that topic based on years of research. This video conversation offers hope and understanding about the challenges we meet in life, and it might even leave you with a sense of inner peace and acceptance in the face of your challenges -- or at least help you believe there is meaning to your suffering and that you're not merely a victim of unlucky circumstances. I'm excited to present this conversation to you, so I hope you won't miss it." ~ Bob Olson, Afterlife TV [link to www.afterlifetv.com]

Your Soul's Plan: Discovering the Real Meaning of the Life You Planned Before You Were Born by Robert Schwartz explores the premise that we are all eternal souls who plan our lives, including our greatest challenges, before we're born for purposes of spiritual growth. The book contains ten true stories of people who planned physical illness, having disabled children, deafness, blindness, drug addiction, alcoholism, losing a loved one, and severe accidents. The information about their pre-birth plans was obtained by four gifted mediums and channels. The book presents the actual conversations people had with their future parents, children, spouses, friends, and other loved ones when they planned their lives together. For readers, suffering that once seemed purposeless becomes imbued with deep meaning. Wisdom may be acquired in a more conscious manner; feelings of anger, guilt, blame, and victimization are healed and replaced by acceptance, forgiveness, gratitude, and peace.

Robert Schwartz Biography: In a personal session with a medium in 2003, author Robert Schwartz was astonished to speak with nonphysical beings who knew everything about him - not just what he had done in life, but also what he had thought and felt. They told him that he had planned many of his most difficult experiences before he was born. Realizing that a knowledge of pre-birth planning would bring great healing to people and allow them to understand the deeper purpose of their life challenges, he decided to devote his life to the study of pre-birth planning. The extraordinary insights that have emerged from his work speak to our heartfelt, universal yearning to know . . . why. You can visit Robert Schwartz's website at [link to www.YourSoulsPlan.com ]

I was listening to the following earlier today and found it very profound and helpful in understanding our soul's pre-birth plan. 3/4 of the way through it talks about a female dwarf who surrounded herself with animals (including a rooster 'crooked beak') who loved her unconditionally since she knew at school the kids wouldn't do that and this way she could come back home to an unconditional love. The last story is most profound of a women who lost her arm due to a pipe bomb and how it altered her life making her clairvoyant and put her on track with her life's mission. She later went onto get her Ph.D. in speech language pathology set up a practice and ended up healing thousands of people. She completely forgave the person who planted the bomb and was deeply grateful because she came into this knowledge that was provided to her by her spirit guide and came into a state of gratitude. Her understanding was that this was her soul plan - something she chose and worked with prior to birth.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:39 pm

On behalf of Tony, his family, his son, his extended family and friends
    I would personally like to thank everyone here
    for their caring, kind prayers
    and thoughtful words,
    they have truly been appreciated.
    Many thanks,
    Susan

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:55 pm