tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+7
Sanicle
NANUXII
Carol
RedEzra
Swanny
mudra
Pris
11 posters

IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO

Pris
    Pris

IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO - Page 2 Empty Re: IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO

Post  Pris Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:23 pm

Carol wrote:
    Swanny wrote:Are JesterTerrestrial and Blueroller the same person?

Nope.. We've known Jester for years and I was in personal contact with him. He lives in the US where Blueroller is down under.

Yes, Australia seems to be the common denominator.

Did you ever do an IP check on 'Krissy'?  You do realize that blue roller posed as krissy?  Multiple akas -- even posing as different genders, spanning multiple topics.

By the way, in the days when I was being heavily trolled on another forum, I was informed that the head of The One Truth Forum (head troll) would open a troll account in my forum and then share the password with his own administration/moderators so they could all take turns trolling with the same name.

Anyway, I searched quickly and found this.  You might want to check this out:

How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software

http://www.nairaland.com/922065/how-change-ip-country-ip
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO - Page 2 Empty Re: IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO

Post  NANUXII Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:32 pm

I dont know what to say Pris , I sometimes used to read your posts because there were trinkets of good info there but lately over the past year they have become more pointing the finger at anyone that resembles someone you dont like.

So im guessing your threads are becoming less informative and maybe less interesting. What i tend to do is if i dont like information i dont read it , You mention Evisname ? has he ever spoken about you ? or said anything bad about you ? if he has i cant see it ...

Blue Roller found you here and then started a thread with you that you engaged in willingly... thats a bit weird isnt it ? im still leaning towards you and blue roller being on the same team , if not the same person as well. I think its the attention factor that motivates you by the look of things. Im betting most people on here see through it all as well.

You state you can change your ip without software ... so its likely you are blue roller and changed your ip to mask your tracks.,

I cant imagine someone wanting to follow you around, unless they collect photos of cats or like to read rubbish.

N
    N
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:02 pm

NANUXII wrote:I dont know what to say Pris , I sometimes used to read your posts because there were trinkets of good info there but lately over the past year they have become more pointing the finger at anyone that resembles someone you dont like.

So im guessing your threads are becoming less informative and maybe less interesting.  What i tend to do is if i dont like information i dont read it , You mention Evisname ?  has he ever spoken about you ? or said anything bad about you  ?   if he has i cant see it ...

Blue Roller found you here and then started a thread with you that you engaged in willingly... thats a bit weird isnt it ?   im still leaning towards you and blue roller being on the same team , if not the same person as well. I think its the attention factor that motivates you by the look of things. Im betting most people on here see through it all as well.

You state you can change your ip without software ... so its likely you are blue roller and changed your ip to mask your tracks.,

I cant imagine someone wanting to follow you around, unless they collect photos of cats or like to read rubbish.

N
    N

Wow.  And, there you have it, folks.  What more needs to be said.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:34 pm

Rolling Eyes
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:14 pm

NANUXII wrote:I cant imagine someone wanting to follow you around, unless they collect photos of cats or like to read rubbish.

Carol, would you like me to stop posting all my rubbish?  Just let me know.

Oh, and one more thing I won't let slip.  Nanu contradicts himself when he says he can't imagine someone wanting to follow me around when he himself followed me here.

Here are the very first and second posts Nanu made when he joined this forum soon after I had joined.  Enjoy:

NANUXII wrote:Hello Mists of Avalon ,

My name is Naniu , but i have been called Nanu, Nanoo Nanoo , NANUXII and sometimews words i dont care to repeat, lol

I am a refugee from Avalon and most recently TOT forum. Im looking for a place to park my slab and chit chat about things with other curious entities.

I really enjoy debate about the reptilian fear program, future events, logic based discussion and perhaps even wisdom.

Im not special , indeed just an ordinary person like you , but i have been through some un usual experiences that are interesting and i enjoy speaking about them to try and understand them , i guess like a lot of us in the alternative media , trying to understand, in a sea of dis information.

hugs to you my new friends

Naniu
    http://mistsofavalon.heavenforum.org/t7884-aloha-misty-travellers#111342

NANUXII wrote:Ello Ello !   Pris ,

hi there peeps , im the guy NANUXII  that was banned from TOT as well. I was on there the same time as Pris and experienced pretty much the same tratment there as she did as well as some 60 + members that have left over the last 2 months.

I was also subsequently accused of hacking their forum as well by the Founder. his name is " The One "   and before i go into any back ground id like to examine the motivations behind someone claiming this title and how that is poignant to his motivations and behaviour towards his staff and members.

What is the psychology behind that name ?  " The One "  one may postulate a very grand self image ?  " The One "  perhaps even a God ?  God is infalable is he not ? and in order to maintain the God image he must not be seen to be falable. Hence why he cannot take any type of constructive criticism.

I think TOT and its founder , in particular the founder, has always been blaming its members for its short falls. But the problems on TOT are continuous , they havennt changed with all the re in carnations of members and staff ... so if the problem still remains then what is at the core of the problems ?    " The One "

its founder is the problem, he is the one creating the un fair situations foist upon its members and staff and then expects people to just take it without wanting to express them selves, and you cant do that there .. if you debate anything against the Founder , " The One "  you are erased, banned and subsequently accused of things that are quite literally impossible to prove.

I was blamed for splitting up the mod and admin team ... but i dint do anything , his un fair tratment of me was. These people , who are really good folk, made up their own minds based on the behaviour of " The One "  hence why so many of his long standing and intelligent members have left. Just in the last week over 40 members have unsubscribed ...

And to " The One " in his little cloud of God fluff and a half a lager .. its all them and not him .. yes im in falable , I Am The One !  and all you lot are wrong and just to prove it ill have the last say and close the thread and then ban you so you dont have a voice.

This is a Dictatorship, and The One is Benito Mussoloni. : 0)

I feel for the people on TOT because he is creating a community of sheeple , to blindly follow his program cos he owns the place.. he is the God .. he is
    " The ONE "  This is an ego maniac of the first magnitude.

Having said all that , im not upset , actually i find his behaviour amusing .. he has , just liek he did to Pris , made me into a Martyr and look like a total Bad Ass as well.. so thanks for the ships and giggles

The majority of people there are great , lots of fun and heaps to talk about but like any forum , the culture that is being created there will stifle free speach and create nothing but Un Truths .. the complete opposite of its name sake.

How can you have truth when you wont allow people to speak openly and freely ?  you cant.

Ego , Self Edification , Pride ... all marks of a dictator ,, zing heil !  

Love and Hugs

Naniu

http://mistsofavalon.heavenforum.org/t7866p50-transparency-in-the-one-truth-forum#111343

For those may not know already, it was TRANCOSO who invited me to join The Mists.  I guess he was hoping I would bring all the refugees from TOT with me, but instead I chose to join Si's forum.  After that fell through (long story), I came here on my own.  I started up my first thread and TRANCOSO made sure I was received well and helped me beat off the troll(s).  Even TRANCOSO began to suspect Nanu of hiding something almost right from the beginning.  I found that curious and so that started my suspicion.  You can read it all in here for yourselves -- the thread that 'started it all' in The Mists:

http://mistsofavalon.heavenforum.org/t7866-transparency-in-the-one-truth-forum#111134
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:17 pm

Sanicle wrote:Rolling Eyes

What does the eye roll thing mean, Sanicle?  Please be more specific.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:55 am

Pris wrote:
    Sanicle wrote:Rolling Eyes

What does the eye roll thing mean, Sanicle?  Please be more specific.

I would have thought it would be self-evident. But as you’ve asked…………..

I see no ‘proof’ in what you’ve written Pris. And I object to it on behalf of Evisnam, Red Ezra and Nanu and see what you’ve written as not much more than a smear campaign that’s come out of hurt and anger you experienced some time ago on the other sites. Can’t you get over it already?!? I think you’ve made your point loud and clear often enough in the past here.

I see the characters and perceptions of each you’ve named as very different, regardless of their writing style or origin. Evisnam in particular has always been honest, patient and gracious, even when challenged on his perspective, and does NOT deserve this treatment from any one of us here IMO. I myself look forward to his posts and appreciate his willingness to share his unique perspective with us. I just hope your claims don’t put him off continuing to post. Or the others you’ve named, as time has shown they are much more than they appear to be initially as well. Actually I miss Blue Roller too and was disappointed to see him banned. A bit of spirited discussion never hurt anyone unless they are a bit too thin skinned or narrow-minded, although I admit he did get a bit too ‘grotty’ in the end. But no-one forces anyone to participate here, so if you choose to do so, you take what you get. IMO breaking down walls we may have built around our minds or emotions is never a bad thing and makes life a lot more interesting and illuminating.

FYI relentless personal vendettas such as the one in this thread are one of the reasons I stopped participating here on the forum Pris, but your claims on this thread were just too offensive to be able to resist making comment. Maybe this is why so many other members choose not to enter into discussions here anymore as well. I find it quite sad and miss many of them.

Do you understand the eye-roll now?
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:59 am

Thanks Carol :)

I find it interesting but I'm not really bothered who is (or isn't) who here. It's a forum full of forum egos.
    The keyboard warriors are amusing to watch. Argh

The only person here that I know is real is Mudra. I had the great pleasure of meeting her a few years ago sunny
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:10 am

Cheerful Sanicle Cheerful

Welcome
    I am grateful you decided to take part in the conversation.
    It is a great pleasure to see you here today.

Much Love for You

Hugs  

mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:17 am

Swanny wrote:

The only person here that I know is real is Mudra. I had the great pleasure of meeting her a few years ago sunny

Big Grin 3 Long time went by since we met in Avebury.
    It was a great pleasure for me too and a dear to heart memory.

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:13 am

Pris wrote:For those may not know already, it was TRANCOSO who invited me to join The Mists.  I guess he was hoping I would bring all the refugees from TOT with me, but instead I chose to join Si's forum.  After that fell through (long story), I came here on my own.  I started up my first thread and TRANCOSO made sure I was received well and helped me beat off the troll(s).  Even TRANCOSO began to suspect Nanu of hiding something almost right from the beginning.  I found that curious and so that started my suspicion.  You can read it all in here for yourselves -- the thread that 'started it all' in The Mists:[/size]

Pris I remember witnessing  a little misidentity crisis between the two of them as TRANCOSO was busy throwing buns at the troll(s )that came after you to defend you and he in the heat of the action mistakenly took NANU for one of them. I can't blame him . There was so much smoke in the room in these times that everything was a little hectic and undefined.
    Anyways it all settled down when NANU invited LORD TRANCOSO to stop breaking the glasses so they could drink and enjoy the beer Toast

Love from me
    mudra
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:49 pm

Lord TRANCOSO is a silly person alien
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:37 pm

This 'drama', as some of you may think this thread is, is simply information I am sharing with you at this time because I felt it was the right time for me to share it.  I felt compelled to do so.  At this time, this... subject... reappeared as if it sprang out of nowhere for me.  This has nothing to do with personal vendettas.  I've not touched this specific subject in a long time because I didn't feel any need to.  I had no intention of reopening this.  But, when new information sprang to light, I felt compelled to share.  It's as simple as that.

This kind of thing really irritates me and for anyone to think I'm doing all this just for attention and fun, think again.  Think whatever you wish -- better yet, share some of your own evidence to prove your cases against me, prove me to be an infiltrator... whatever.  I bet you can't.  That's the whole point.  Anyway, I really would rather be posting lolcats than doing this and I just wanted you all to know that.  

Last edited by Pris on Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:39 pm

Swanny wrote:Lord TRANCOSO is a silly person alien

That's very helpful, Swanny. tongue  Can you provide some examples as to why you think TRANCOSO is a silly person?
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:45 pm

mudra wrote:Anyways it all settled down when NANU invited LORD TRANCOSO to stop breaking the glasses so they could drink and enjoy the beer  Toast

Can you please supply some evidence to this (eg. a thread post)?

Anyway, TRANCOSO hasn't been around for some time.  Who knows what he'd think about all this now.

Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:31 pm

Pris wrote:
    mudra wrote:
    B.B.Baghor wrote:
    I suggest stick to these facts and deal with them factually:

- deleting membership of those non responsive to the question asked by Trancoso.

To stick to the facts on the time line of this thread:

1: Several of us greeted and welcomed Pris in the Mists

2: She mentioned somewhere I believe she was told the Mists would be a safe place for her to express herself without having to be judged for it.
    Someone invited Pris here maybe.

3: She posted the matter that concerned her on the relevant subforum " oh the drama ". In that part of the Mists that's were people are allowed to vent about whatever situation they encountered on another forum that they are in disagreement with.

Oh the drama: This Forum has been created so as to be a "catch-all" for Discussions that deal with the Dramas spilling over from such places as Project Avalon V1 & 2, Project Camelot V1 & 2, or any other Site having the same Dynamics applied.

I guess we could say this is where the dirty laundry gets washed don't you think ?

In the past we have seen the drama hence expressed had a tendency to rapidly cool off once everyone was allowed to express their own point of view.
    Just listening to this  and acknowledging is all it takes . No need to meddle with this and dramatize further.

4: On this thread Pris acknowledged about everyone that originated something to her in a civilized way.

5: We of course do not have all the facts and therefore can't really understand fully either
    where she comes from. But it seems she is rather under pressure these days.

6: The people that arrived on the thread later shared their take on the original situation and gave some additionnal data.  PurpleLama comes back to mind here.

7: I understand that of course the matter of this thread isn't of any value per se to our forum except for an opportunity to let these people we don't know debate the matter between themselves on the right sub forum we have for that and hopefully sort it out between themselves and who knows maybe with our help to and cool off.

8: One of these new members stands out as not being able to listen nor answer and is consistently showing up to distract and prevent the communication the other people are having with his irrelevant posts.
    If there is anyone who does'nt contribute anything at all but prevention of communication I would say it is that member.

9: It is true that the members that came here with Pris on this thread and Pris herself didn't contribute to any other thread to our forum. I feel we can't oblige them either. They are free to go wherever they please. They took asylum here as a platform where they could discuss safely what they had just lived .
    We had some former members of TOT though registering here and presenting themselves on the welcome section. SophiasChoice started to join in other discussions we are having here .Which is great :)

Therefore BB don't you think it's a little extreme to delete members that don't contribute  elsewhere on the forum ? You would then have to delete quite a long list of people who joined the Mists and never posted anything. How do you know some of these people aren't just happy to read without having anything special to say ? Isn't that alright don't you think ?

Hence if we are unable to take the dirty laundry wash of others than it is the entire subforum that should be removed.

But I guess somehow it does have some use as we opened it ourselves when some of us of the Mists also had a painful experience with the Old PA being taken away from of us and something entirely new was built as a platform.
    As experience tells it when we were able to share our respective experiences here in the Mists and lift the pressure
    we were naturally able to move on and put our energy to other areas.

Love from me
    mudra  

Thank you, mudra.  I really appreciate this.

I hope I've since added enough information to this thread to help to clarify things.

If it isn't clear to everyone by now, I apparently started something quite huge with my positive message about 'transparency' and 'freedom of speech'.

Now, I've been exposing that the members of TOT (myself included) have been unknowingly played, observed, and studied for our behaviour as a group -- wherever we go.  This is ongoing and has picked up steam, yet again, in 'Imaginative Worlds'.

The newest fiasco has been someone impersonating me.

http://imaginativeworlds.com/forum/showthread.php?29628-IMPERSONATION-and-PROOF-I-am-the-real-Pris

For the time being, I am being forced to continue to play in this ridiculous game.  If any of you think I'm enjoying this, think again.  I either stay in the game to clear my name, or let the lies multiply against me.
    http://mistsofavalon.heavenforum.org/t7866p200-transparency-in-the-one-truth-forum#111790

I was reading the above old post made by mudra and my reply back when I first joined The Mists and felt it was worth re-posting here.  It's a reminder of where we were.  It's not much different from where we are right now.  But, there are a few big differences with regards to myself.

I think I've proven myself very clearly that I'm not behind any psyop.  I've not gone out of my way to 'get people'.  It may appear that way to some, perhaps, when all I am doing is saying what I think.  If a person chooses to be offended, that's not my problem.  I am out to expose what I think needs to be exposed.  When I have concerns, I share them regardless of what anyone else may think.  If I worry about whether or not I should say something because of how someone else might take it, nothing would ever be said.  There's the end of freedom of speech.

I don't write private messages to people where I try to coerce them in any way.

I don't pretend to be someone I'm not, publicly or privately.  Many people who have gotten to know me have my private email address and know me by my real name.  The way I am in real life is exactly the same as how I present myself everywhere else -- including this forum.

I don't think it is right to team up with other people to bring someone else down -- although other people have used me for that purpose.  When I realized I was being conned, I was able to patch things up with people who I thought were my enemies.

As for starting out here in The Mists with a single controversial thread that made some people think THAT was a psyop in itself, turns out I stayed in the forum and became an active member.  I've been one of the heaviest contributors to this forum across multiple threads and not just my own.  Most of my contributions are based on information I've found combined with my own conclusions and discoveries.  This has helped give me some clarity across multiple topics and has also greatly improved (and continues to improve) my life/health -- mind/body/spirit.  If something has helped me, I share it, freely, in the hopes that it may help others.

I have a lot more insight into what's going on here than most of you seem to realize.  Sure, I still don't have the whole picture (and it's a subject I would much rather avoid), but I was there and I have the bruises to show for it.  When you find yourself pulled into difficult situations across multiple forums, repeatedly getting conned and so on, hopefully you begin to learn a few things.  Some time has passed and I've been able to ruminate on many things.  That has helped me greatly.

As hard as it is for all of you to believe, I'm just an artist living my life and having some fun along the way -- no hidden agenda.  This 'drama' is not a cry for attention as I've heard people suggest many times.  This is an annoying distraction for me.

Many times I wonder why I continue to be here in this forum and why I've persisted as long as I have... especially in moments like this.  I decided to come out with information to shed light on what I think is an ongoing problem.  Done.

It seems as if none of you have taken any real time to study what I've shared.  None of you have actually taken any particular post I've supplied and shown me how I'm wrong. For example, when I literally show how someone lies repeatedly, how they continually contradict themselves, those facts are ignored.  Instead, most of you present me as the liar.  Why?  

Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:40 pm

I would also like to clarify here that this 'blue roller' isn't necessarily 'working alone'.  Accounts/passwords can be shared.  Also, 'teams' of people can play under multiple aliases, train to share writing styles etc., use proxy IPs, and mask their IP origins.  'They' (as an individual or a group using multiple akas) even 'interact with one other', acting as a shill or shills for oneself or for others to fake the appearance of legitimacy.  What you have to look for are commonalities to help expose the psyop.

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:36 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added: 'They' (as an individual or a group using multiple akas) even 'interact with one other', acting as a shill or shills for oneself or for others to fake the appearance of legitimacy.)
    JoeEcho
    JoeEcho

Post  JoeEcho Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:43 pm

Most people who come to a forum like this one do so because they are at least a little suspicious of the world around them and in some cases within them.

I am surprised how fast people here are to writing this off.

Haven't you ever looked into something, came to a conclusion regarding it and a 'little voice' says, "not so fast" as if to leave a little crack in the door? You then explore that door at some point and discover why....in a BIG way....that  "not so fast" was justified.

The thing I find spot on is what you said here Pris:

Pris wrote:What you have to look for are commonalities to help expose the psyop.

And I thought that....you know....that is exactly how a conspiracy is first detected by the discerning. The patterns, The commonalities,....a signature if you will.

THAT is how the discerning mind sees the pieces falling together. It doesn't have to be a perfect match....actually it can't be a perfect match otherwise it would be impossible to detect even if it was staring one in the face at the time.

Anyways, keep that discerning eye discerning, it's when it stops discerning is when one is caught totally unaware.

This isn't generally my scene so....

Joe....................................................................out
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:48 am

I last heard from Trancoso July last year
    He said he'll be back soon Cool
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:58 am

mudra wrote:Cheerful Sanicle Cheerful

Welcome
    I am grateful you decided to take part in the conversation.
    It is a great pleasure to see you here today.

Much Love for You

Hugs  

mudra

Thank you Mudra. Much love and big Hugs for you too. The Karen
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:14 am

Pris wrote:
    mudra wrote:Anyways it all settled down when NANU invited LORD TRANCOSO to stop breaking the glasses so they could drink and enjoy the beer  Toast

Can you please supply some evidence to this (eg. a thread post)?

Anyway, TRANCOSO hasn't been around for some time.  Who knows what he'd think about all this now.

Better still I sent him an invite to pop in Cheerful
    I can't promise he will but who knows.

Love from me
    mudra

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:53 am

Pris wrote:

[size=16]I was reading the above old post made by mudra and my reply back when I first joined The Mists and felt it was worth re-posting here.  It's a reminder of where we were.  It's not much different from where we are right now.  But, there are a few big differences with regards to myself.

I welcomed you in the Mists and still do Pris.

Forgive me if this is the wrong assessment but you have the bold nature of those who had to defend their space
    in life to assert their freedom.
    I don't know what your past is but whatever the challenges may have been they didn't manage to break you.
    And I believe you are proud of it. Why should'nt you.
    I have no doubt you have learned from life by really living it and I believe this is still an ongoing process.

Yes you did contribute to this forum and posted things of interest in your own threads as well as others.
    Thank you for this  Cheerful

I have no doubt the matter you bring to attention today is of concern to you and that you are taking it very seriously.
    That the way you look at this makes you inclined to be outspoken about it in a genuine desire to help I don't doubt either.

I personnally did take the time to go to  the links you posted in your entering post and further down.

I am  on this forum pretty much every day since it's onset with few exceptions.
    I am not reading everything that everyone posts here but I still have a good picture of the overall scene I would say.
    My take regarding these people you are suspicious about is this :

None of these members have been breaking the forum rules. None of these members are trouble makers, none of them created havoc across the board, and all of them are pleasant enough to have around in my experience.

So I understand you concern Pris, as real it may seem to You it's not real at all to me.
    I love and appreciate you but I am unable to share you views on this one nor feel concerned either except for you Wink
    Has it occurred to you that maybe, just maybe you may see a big growling Cat there when there is only a small kitten playing ? .

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:12 pm

JoeEcho wrote:Most people who come to a forum like this one do so because they are at least a little suspicious of the world around them and in some cases within them.

I am surprised how fast people here are to writing this off.

Haven't you ever looked into something, came to a conclusion regarding it and a 'little voice' says, "not so fast" as if to leave a little crack in the door? You then explore that door at some point and discover why....in a BIG way....that  "not so fast" was justified.

The thing I find spot on is what you said here Pris:

Pris wrote:What you have to look for are commonalities to help expose the psyop.

And I thought that....you know....that is exactly how a conspiracy is first detected by the discerning. The patterns, The commonalities,....a signature if you will.

THAT is how the discerning mind sees the pieces falling together. It doesn't have to be a perfect match....actually it can't be a perfect match otherwise it would be impossible to detect even if it was staring one in the face at the time.

Anyways, keep that discerning eye discerning, it's when it stops discerning is when one is caught totally unaware.

This isn't generally my scene so....

Joe....................................................................out

I would'nt say I have a suspicious mind. More of a curious one. What is this world all about , where do I fit in , how am I creating all this ? How do others create all this ? Where does the world end ? These are questions I have been having in life .
    When I first discovered PA I came across people who were seeing more to this world than the average person so I thought this is probably a good place to be.

Conspiracies are interesting because they make you look at things from  another angle and so do Spiritual matters.
    I like to find both in the same place for to me the outside world is related to the way we look at things , our ability to see, our consciousness and awareness.
    You can't buy one or the other as being set in stone. You have got to work with both of them , separate wheat from chaff until your own point of view arises and you begin to be able to think or perceive by your own.

What is also of interest is the quantity of different beingnesses one comes across on these forums and to watch and take part in the way people relate to one another.
    Between what a person intends to say, what he actually says , what you heard him saying and what you understood or assumed he meant there may be a great gap.
    Sometimes it may take years before you finally get it and it suddenly comes as a ha ha moment " how did I miss this before ! " . It takes patience and good will to fill the gap.  I would call this discernment.

And then comes  a point where you realize  that everybody else in the game could be you. And it's a freeing process it does'nt matter any longer what people say or do, you don't feel like having to react to it and you don't take yourself seriously anylonger either.  

Love from me
    mudra
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:36 pm

mudra wrote:
    Pris wrote:

I was reading the above old post made by mudra and my reply back when I first joined The Mists and felt it was worth re-posting here.  It's a reminder of where we were.  It's not much different from where we are right now.  But, there are a few big differences with regards to myself.

I welcomed you in the Mists and still do Pris.

Forgive me if this is the wrong assessment but you have the bold nature of those who had to defend their space
    in life to assert their freedom.
    I don't know what your past is but whatever the challenges may have been they didn't manage to break you.
    And I believe you are proud of it. Why should'nt you.
    I have no doubt you have learned from life by really living it and I believe this is still an ongoing process.

Yes you did contribute to this forum and posted things of interest in your own threads as well as others.
    Thank you for this  Cheerful

I have no doubt the matter you bring to attention today is of concern to you and that you are taking it very seriously.
    That the way you look at this makes you inclined to be outspoken about it in a genuine desire to help I don't doubt either.

I personnally did take the time to go to  the links you posted in your entering post and further down.

I am  on this forum pretty much every day since it's onset with few exceptions.
    I am not reading everything that everyone posts here but I still have a good picture of the overall scene I would say.
    My take regarding these people you are suspicious about is this :

None of these members have been breaking the forum rules. None of these members are trouble makers, none of them created havoc across the board, and all of them are pleasant enough to have around in my experience.

So I understand you concern Pris, as real it may seem to You it's not real at all to me.
    I love and appreciate you but I am unable to share you views on this one nor feel concerned either except for you Wink
    Has it occurred to you that maybe, just maybe you may see a big growling Cat there when there is only a small kitten playing ? .

Love from me
    mudra

Great.  Thanks for your thoughts, mudra.

We are not talking about the not-so-average trolls that hassled me out of other forums and followed me around with dancing bananas (even those trolls, unless they outright threatened me, have been welcomed here with open arms much to my surprise).  That's an entirely different breed of troll (and an entirely different story) than what I'm talking about here.

Come on, mudra -- do you really think that a psyop is going to go out-of-its-way to break forum rules other than being a psyop which, apparently isn't breaking any rules on THIS forum?  A psyop gets away with what it does because it pretends to be something it is not.  It is entirely disingenuous.  And, because this forum doesn't seem to care about whether or not unsuspecting people are being examined and manipulated without their knowledge in covert operations, the invitation to all the vampires has been loud and clear for a long time.

Have no concern that the information I am sharing with you all will make any difference here.  Even when a psyop has been revealed as such, some of you think it's fun stuff.  Whatever turns you on.  Btw, 'another person' to watch out for is 'Scanner', goes by different akas on other forums as well.

I was enjoying myself until I figured out I was being conned in a psyop.  That's the whole point:  I didn't know it was a psyop. That's why I was chosen.  Since nobody warned me directly (thanks everyone) - nobody told me exactly what was going on, I fell for it.  Chalk it up to naivety. It stopped being 'fun' very quickly when I figured it out.  The way some of you are going, maybe you'll 'get lucky' and also be invited to swim with the dolphins down under.

Yes, I was a victim.  No, I don't want your sympathy.  Why do you think I'm being left alone at the moment?  I'm not an easy target anymore.  Thanks to the experience, I will never ignore my little voice ever again.  

You all ought to be thanking me for this information, not belittling or rejecting it outright (and that includes me as a person, how petty).  If you missed it, you might want to read JoeEcho's insightful comment.

Whatever.  The Mists will continue on like it always has.  Clearly, this is a good hunting ground.

Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:42 pm

mudra wrote:And then comes  a point where you realize  that everybody else in the game could be you. And it's a freeing process it does'nt matter any longer what people say or do, you don't feel like having to react to it and you don't take yourself seriously any longer either.  

How very... freeing for you, mudra.  So happy YOU are happy.

In the meantime, for those of us who care and don't wish be a pawn in the game (that goes for 'in here' and 'out there'), stay vigilant.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:57 am