tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

DR STEVEN GREER : COSMIC FALSE FLAG (11/13/2016) - Las Vegas, NV, USA

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

DR STEVEN GREER : COSMIC FALSE FLAG (11/13/2016) - Las Vegas, NV, USA Empty DR STEVEN GREER : COSMIC FALSE FLAG (11/13/2016) - Las Vegas, NV, USA

Post  Carol Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:09 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyWhf6BglXE
    DR STEVEN GREER : COSMIC FALSE FLAG (11/13/2016) - Las Vegas, NV, USA

Last edited by Carol on Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

DR STEVEN GREER : COSMIC FALSE FLAG (11/13/2016) - Las Vegas, NV, USA Empty Re: DR STEVEN GREER : COSMIC FALSE FLAG (11/13/2016) - Las Vegas, NV, USA

Post  Carol Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:10 pm

Dr Steven Greer “THE FINAL ACT” 2016
    What follows is a transcribed part of the first 4 minutes of the video:

Steven Greer warns of a hoax of events that will stampede the world into something that makes 9/11 look like a picnic. Greer suggests that indications have been apparent over the past 6 to 9 months. Greer video dated Nov 14, 2016. https://youtu.be/QOAwk53mOuo

Greer asks to get the word out to the President-elect, the Incoming Director of Central Intelligence, people in the Kremlin, and people all over the world.

Greer’s goal is to avoid the attack, a national security and global emergency orchestrated by people who have been planning this since the 1950s. Is the preceding video a genuine attempt by Steven Greer to expose a real government-coordinated hoax.

What Greer is talking about, in the parlance of the Pentagon, CIA, and Counter-Intelligence Programs, is known as a False I&W or Deceptive I&W for Indication and Warning.[1]

Here’s his new video below … but remember to use your discretion … and sharpest discrimination. D I S C E R N M E N T has never been so important when viewing this 3 hour plus presentation. Nevertheless, it will be quite entertaining to those who see it as “The Final Act”.

http://www.militaryfactory.com/dictionary/military-terms-defined.asp?term_id=2595

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

DR STEVEN GREER : COSMIC FALSE FLAG (11/13/2016) - Las Vegas, NV, USA Empty Re: DR STEVEN GREER : COSMIC FALSE FLAG (11/13/2016) - Las Vegas, NV, USA

Post  Mercuriel Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:19 pm

Affirm...

DR STEVEN GREER : COSMIC FALSE FLAG (11/13/2016) - Las Vegas, NV, USA 171

Watching It now...

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:53 pm

Are Secret Space Program Disclosures Prelude to a False Flag Alien Invasion?
    Written by Dr Michael Salla on November 19, 2016

http://exopolitics.org/are-secret-space-program-disclosures-prelude-to-a-false-flag-alien-invasion/

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:03 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhMAV9VLvHA

Fake-Alien-Invasion-Proposing Paul Krugman Now Worried About "Quality" Of Trump's Spending

Paul Krugman, a die-hard Keynesian who recently proposed faking an invasion of space aliens to stimulate the economy, is now all of a sudden concerned about the quality of economic spending.

Paul Krugman, a die-hard Keynesian who recently proposed faking an invasion of space aliens to stimulate the economy, is now all of a sudden concerned about the quality of economic spending.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-21/fake-alien-invasion-proposing-paul-krugman-now-worried-about-quality-trumps-spending

Last edited by Carol on Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:16 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fM9kJMJtK2c
    This presentation of Dr. Steven Greer is from the conference we attended in Laughlin, Nevada last week.
    A beautiful presentation by Dr. Steven Greer 11/12/2016

This was the presentation we attended. Dr. Greer shared about his near death experience from severe sepsis in his teens and meeting up two universal avatars upon exiting his body. He related how he came from a devout atheist family and how the experience on the other side changed him. When he chose to came back into his body, it was healed. He also shared his first personal experiences with ETs and how they had taken him aboard their ship for about two hours where he worked with them to develop the human/ET contact protocols. During the retelling of his first avatar contact experience he cried recalling how beautiful it was. What I noticed later when re-listening to his story is the high vibration frequency he was resonating at where it triggered for me an out of body experience of mindless (sans ego) consciousness floating around in the universal cosmos. Awesome.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:18 am

Interesting related Skype chat.

[11/21/16, 4:25:19 PM] a: it's interesting that greer mentions that dr.fred bell was in mkultra from birth and that corey goode was in milab programs at 6yrs old...he says those people have fake et experiences that are negative. I see it slightly differently. Those people were prob seen in the future as legit contactees so they picked up those people in the past to mind program them.

Just as andrew basiago said that obama was seen on Mars and was informed he was a potential candidate to be pres in the future probable timelines...so would et contactees.

So Corey Goode and Fred Bell prob have a mix of legit et experiences with mind controlled ones.

Kerry Cassidy thinks Corey Goode is fake cuz in the mk ultra and milab programs...'blue avians' are a mind control archetype...they prob just knew that the blue avian aliens might show up in the future and to muddle the issue include that imagry in mind control programs, so you can actually say that those contactees that have been in milab and mkultra programs might be a sign of being legitimate.

[11/21/16, 5:05:15 PM] s: well if that's the case, black budgeting is far from over.

[11/21/16, 5:06:32 PM] a: oh sure it goes on

[11/21/16, 5:06:58 PM] s: I've talked to a few people from the mk ultra mind control programs in past and the mind control is very real. I don't think it's a war between humans vs ET. I think it is a war concerning groups of alliances made between humans and ET. So military has a group of et, so does independent et have an alliance with regular working class humans, aka ufo sightings.

How else would the star seed, or star seeing project have happened?

[11/21/16, 5:07:53 PM] a: right

[11/21/16, 5:08:43 PM] s: groups of independent people can't just make this stuff up at the same time without

1. Help.
    2. Influence.
    3. Suggestive thoughts.

Coincidence? Don't think so. Not in a million years would I suspect people of this magnitude to be cold readers at best.

You can always seem to tell a cold reader from an accurate one by the way they photograph information to memory.

[11/21/16, 5:09:52 PM] a: well mind control tech is pretty simple to build..I built one. Mainly it's an orgone energy pulse that causes like an aetheric emp in the brain causing a deep highly suggestive hypnotic trance.

[11/21/16, 5:10:09 PM] s: same can be said for meditation and substance abuse

[11/21/16, 5:10:26 PM] a: ah

[11/21/16, 5:10:46 PM] s: at least, that's the street world view of mind-control.
    The way I've always understood black budgets, its like this.

1. Person A has a foreseeable future so they are tagged and tapped prior to making it happen.
    2. Organization B sends people to investigate suggestive programming for tapped targets.
    3. Connection is made and if a deal is not set, tragedy or hidden info becomes the norm.

[11/21/16, 5:13:20 PM] a: deal?

[11/21/16, 5:13:43 PM] s: Yes Deal. Do as I say or suffer the consequences at the expense of military.

A perfect example of this system is found in the new book called The God Wave by Patric Hemstreet.

I will however say that the presence of religious hocus pocus in any kind of public affairs dealing with the unknown, paranormal etc, is highly credible cold reading. including but not limited to new age, new political movements, new psychic talents, etc.

You can always tell the difference between a new age belief and a credible witness by the memory of photographic events taken at the scene of occlaimed experiences. Looking at the brainwaves of true, credible people who have understood this is not just some sudden channeled revelation helps to clarify realistic perceptions of the unknown reality. For instance, souls are real. Do they incarnate as ghosts on Halloween? No, they likely do not. But do they end up somewhere close by here? Yes, I would agree this is so.

One way to know for sure if any dimension other than the physical is real, is out there and is occupied, is to literally develop a space scanner. Scan space for objects obscured by vision or scan areas of interest for active electrical activity on the subatomic level.

This may sound a bit far fetched, but let me explain.

To hide a dimension you can see, say, if you put a box over your head. Or, you enter into a building and shut the door. People don't have to see the building to know you and or it is there, but if they can see it, well they most certainly are able to walk in to it should the door open for them. But, regardless of whether or not the building exists, or the box is on top of your head, seriously don't try that one at home, you have to recognize the location itself as being able to spacially house another dimension. It isn't just as simple as moving something from one place to another, because the movement itself takes on an unknown direction. Well, such direction could and would be seen, as wel as classified, as essentially plausible.

For instance, north east. It's not north, it's not east. It is however, relative to a static, or worldly north, only because of its direction position to how north is situated around you. But if you aren't facing that way, then north east is relative to an empty static perception of direction. Simple moving with the direction itself allows you to enter a new dimension. This is the type of depth which hides itself from the ability to track and find items themselves because all you would have to do, is disconnect from a worldly perception of direction.

To do this physically, materially place items in a circle of movement and then calculate the movement by its current location, to its final destination. The result is, it has no final destination while it is moving.

Therefore, moving objects although just as physically real as you and me, cannot be considered to be stationary even though they appear static in one such position, the only reason why we see them at all. To be able to scan space, simply attach it to a satellite and look for space around us. I believe dimensions if they were able to be accessed, would need to consist of some type of positioning directional analysis to pinpoint a precision technique in order to verify the contents of a particular space to have the opposite qualities to a dependency of fixed space, as it is just as dependent on a non fixed space.

Similar to how reality creates space for itself to exist if anything within its grasp actually comes to pass as an event, a happening as a result of sentience moving around. In simple terms, what I'm talking about is the ability to relocate souls locally or universally by tracking the space where they died, was last seen or could be in transet towards if they likely had a near death experience somewhere. Doing this as soon as possible may yield best results.

To make a space tracker, focus a beam of light around an object just before or after it begins to move.

You may discover, hidden electrical properties about the space it occupies as it moves in addition to the objects own data. For instance, a radio. You can move a radio anywhere but because the entenna is only able to pick up a clear signal in a fixed location, it relies on objects currently traveling to and from its location to not block its path.

The important thing to keep in mind here is that we are like entenas, humans, people here on Earth. We see what is in our perceptual range, and interpret it accordingly if we are able. But even though our brain is the receiver and amplifier, our actual entena is how we are able to perceive and replicate data itself. This means the more scanners of movement we are able to make, the more likely we will discover movement itself is scanning us.

[11/21/16, 9:43:56 PM] R: Interesting perspective c / a. It triggered several thoughts for me.

First with respect to other dimensions as what Michio Kaku described where the other dimensions are pressed together like pages in a book.

The second was research on how human DNA create wormholes to other dimensions to gather information and bring it back, similar to when sine waves cross and exchange information.

Third is how one needs a nexus in the other dimension to travel to. A nexus can be created prior to sleep by focusing on what one wishes to learn or know.

In some Russian reports they shared how artists, musicians and creative people retrieved information during sleep and recalled it upon waking to incorporate on various projects they were working on.  This is where one's DNA creates wormholes to these dimensions during sleep.

At the recent conference we were at with the contactees they described how information is also transferred from ET to human in a similar manner. For example, famous songs written within a few minutes with full lyrics. Basically humans are connected to universal consciousness so have access to all information. Universal consciousness is similar to the fabric that binds everything together. Meaning everything eventually collapses into a point of singularity and then expands outward into the multi-verse.

In addition, an individual human's consciousness can split and be experienced in various locations simultaneously. I suspect individual consciousness can also cross dimensions, yet this is also known to occur in 3-D as well. For example, this was one of the first experiences with ET that Stefano Breccia shared with me in a personal conversation we had when I asked him about his first contact experience. He shared that they split his consciousness into 3 parts where he was in his room, walking along a pathway outside and with them. He was experiencing all 3 localities simultaneously.

Other ET contactees describe similar experiences as this appears to be a common thread of experience among them. It would seem that as one expands their own consciousness they are no longer bound by the confines of the ego-mind. Hence, the folded universe within is easily traveled when freed from preconceived concepts and just enjoyed for what it has to offer.

[11/21/16, 9:51:50 PM] a: yeah Tesla said himself that if he had a problem he couldn't solve, he'd go to sleep and wake up in the morning with the answer. The latter stuff you mentioned sounds like an astral form of bilocation(where you create many more astral bodies) or physical bilocation where you physically materialize several bodies and operate them all simultaneously.

Continuation:

On 11/21/16, at 5:06 PM, Elshara Silverheart wrote:

> I think it is a war concerning groups of alliances made between humans and ET.
    Absolutely agree with that Elshara - respect. And I would say that the direct ET connections have been eliminated with those ancient ET 'interferences' now gone - but the human-hybrid connections remain - with the genetically implanted 'loyalties' to the 2 or 3 primary original ET agendas as were. All major geo-political groups still pursue aspects of those original agendas and that's where the 'war' is continuing. But a true 'human' agenda is rising fast - because 'we' are awakening to who we really are / were! Just another viewpoint.

[11/22/16, 2:07:24 AM] s: yes it is an interesting perspective. However I still think that moments of their time are happening to this day, and religion just hides it from being common knowledge.

However, I also think there is a dimension beyond here which is where such experiments are being housed. What we are dealing with is not a case of one place being as diverse as you can think of, but a whole group of places brought into a common matrix of separation.

Life is never linear, and if you believe it is, that is to say, understand its true nature is just what is all around you and not beyond it, you will result in being a part of thie separated matrix because of your belief.

We have to stretch beyond it, because we know we are conditioned to believe beyond the known is scarry when in fact it is calling for us to return there in the wide open freedom and safety of a universal family alliance which no bond and no regional issues arise because it is not a dimension we seek, it is a universe.

We belong to a universe where unity is with us, not against us. As far as the matrix pushes us to believe all we has is each other, the fact that each other is so much bigger than the leaders we look up to, is proof enough simultaneous realities are playing themselves out around us. Don't choose what is around you, choose where your heart takes you no matter if it is somewhere currently thought of as impossible.

The more we stretch the invisible dimension of our reality, the better chance we have at braking free and returning to our cosmic home, where we can live again without suffering, and with our right to roam space and the universe itself in any way we wish without limits, without struggle and definitely without leaders ordering our lives around with the micromanagement they are so used to on this tiny, yet fascinating blue planet clone of Earth.

The quickest way to get out of the matrix is don't believe in an agenda, believe in a promise to be true to who you are and you can do more than move mountains.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:39 am

[11/22/16, 5:18:03 AM] R: s, the contactees that were at the conference, particularly Ricardo Gonzalez from Peru discussed how his contacts were from the planet APU (protector) and were time travelers from the future. They were us. Perhaps hybrids. I don't know as I've just started reading his book. Ricardo gets messages from there where they show up on schedule and others can witness their crafts. One friend saw one 10 foot tall Apunian, named Antarel leaning up against a tree watching her. Communication is generally via telepathic.  He had long blond hair and was handsome looking. They have their own human society. They do not age, at least not in a biological rhythm. Also discussed was dimensional portals. Antarel explained that "dimensional doors allow us or you to physically transport, the energy that moves is subtler, it utilizes and connects other types of fores. It is, in other words, a parallel, holographic reality. So, in some contact experiences they turn out to be light and perceived everything differently, although they are physically there."

"The Xandras (dimensional portals) were established from the beginning of contact as the main tool to have close encounters with you," he continued. It is a less traumatic way for you to meet and train with us in other inter-dimensional realities that will embrace the Earth in the near future. The physical contacts that require a closer relationship with us are individual ones. In some instances, we have tried encounters with groups of people, but did not have great success."

Ricardo asked, "Why do they have to be individual ones? Why do you find group encounters difficult to handle?

Antarel replied, "Because this is how it has been stipulated in our protocol of direct non-intervention. Our ethical behavior with you involves profound respect for human learning, and that process on earth does not allow us to affect group witnesses in physical collective encounters, if they are not completely aligned. That is to say, it does not depend only on us and our conduct, but also on your groups preparation. Greater physical interaction is on our agenda, but the time has not yet come yet. Inter-dimensional experiences that do not completely that do not involve the physical plane on which humans base their perceptions, it turns out, is a simpler way to connect to several witnesses at a time. That way we do not affect humans in their everyday life. The Xendras (portals) provide a coping mechanism for the human brain that is similar to the dynamics of dreams. That way you (humans) can overall assimilate the experience better. In accordance with the content we want to transmit, the Xendra becomes the vehicle for the programmed experience that we choose."

This was a quote from Ricardo Gonszlez's book "Contact from Planet APU" - Beings from the Future Among Us.

www.legadocosmico.com
    English editions were sold at the conference.

Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:05 am

Yeah!  Super thread, Carol! cheers  I already watched Steven Greer's Cosmic False Flag video and I think it does a great job of clearing things up.  I definitely recommend people watch it.

(Note: your first link is no longer working).

Here's the full three hour video version (audio and video):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0e8pGWBb-E
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:25 am

Carol wrote:Interesting related Skype chat.

[11/21/16, 4:25:19 PM] a: it's interesting that greer mentions that dr.fred bell was in mkultra from birth and that corey goode was in milab programs at 6yrs old...he says those people have fake et experiences that are negative. I see it slightly differently. Those people were prob seen in the future as legit contactees so they picked up those people in the past to mind program them.

Just as andrew basiago said that obama was seen on Mars and was informed he was a potential candidate to be pres in the future probable timelines...so would et contactees.

So Corey Goode and Fred Bell prob have a mix of legit et experiences with mind controlled ones.

Kerry Cassidy thinks Corey Goode is fake cuz in the mk ultra and milab programs...'blue avians' are a mind control archetype...they prob just knew that the blue avian aliens might show up in the future and to muddle the issue include that imagry in mind control programs, so you can actually say that those contactees that have been in milab and mkultra programs might be a sign of being legitimate.

Talk about muddying the waters, Carol. tongue  Isn't it interesting how quickly somebody can take something that's very clearly explained and then cause confusion over it yet again by use of SPECULATION.  I don't see how this helps.

When I watched the video, as Steven Greer spoke about people who've been provided with information that was scripted (MILAB), I immediately thought of Corey Goode (before Steven mentioned him) and how that explained for me at least why I could never take anything that man said seriously.  Having an earnest, fanatical belief in something (and seemingly 'real' experiences) doesn't necessarily make those experiences real.  Somebody's altered states experiences do not constitute proof and yet Corey Goode (and David Wilcock) based their arguments on that being the case.  Awhile back, in the Divine Cosmos's comment section on an article pertaining to this subject, I tried to pin David down on that one (with regard to Corey) but my questions/comments ended up being rejected (not allowed) by the moderator(s).

As Steven pointed out, if there's one thing the cabalists want us to do it's to take sides and fight each other.  It doesn't matter what the subject is.

Now, it's humans vs aliens.

This 'us vs them', this 'black vs white', this death culture of endless dichotomy -- it has to stop.

DON'T TAKE SIDES!

Pris wrote:...it doesn't matter whether the Earth is round or flat.  The main agenda here is to get people to take sides and fight each other on yet another stupid non-issue.

It's called, 'Divide and Conquer'.  Sound familiar?  Are we gullible or what?

Larken Rose on Removing Mental Malware

Condensed version:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKoO7tUFX60

Full length version:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bozn2c3nakI

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t7814p325-flat-globe#127065

Last edited by Pris on Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:40 am; edited 2 times in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:15 am

Pris wrote:

DON'T TAKE SIDES!

And how does one do this ?
    Simple... take a broader view.

DR STEVEN GREER : COSMIC FALSE FLAG (11/13/2016) - Las Vegas, NV, USA 15078860_10210819938632223_258365640783754306_n

Love from me
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:26 am

Yep. I was just thinking about that yesterday mudra. How one's perspective keeps expanding to include more info as we learn more and how it's constantly changing as we grow as individuals. Enlightened

Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:27 pm

Carol wrote:Yep. I was just thinking about that yesterday mudra. How one's perspective keeps expanding to include more info as we learn more and how it's constantly changing as we grow as individuals. Enlightened

It's nice to keep 'one's perspective expanding to include more info as we learn more'.  In the meantime, I think it's vital to remain rational.  It's too easy to get smug.  Many of us don't even realize we are being overwhelmed and overloaded with information that we stop thinking clearly.

We think we're growing as individuals because we're amassing information but that doesn't necessarily mean we are gaining knowledge and wisdom.

It's too easy to run with speculation.  Being easily susceptible means a greater risk of running with suggestions, half truths, and lies.  Someone passes the torch and we run with it, passing it on to the next person.  Before we know it, we're part of a stampede of paranoia.

DR STEVEN GREER : COSMIC FALSE FLAG (11/13/2016) - Las Vegas, NV, USA 6a00d8357f3f2969e201bb0797f29d970d-pi

We need to take responsibility for every single one of our actions and that includes energetic intent.  In the broader sense where humanity is concerned, are we helping or hindering?  We need to ask ourselves as individuals what part we're playing in all of this.

Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:34 pm

mudra wrote:
    Pris wrote:

DON'T TAKE SIDES!

And how does one do this ?
    Simple... take a broader view.

DR STEVEN GREER : COSMIC FALSE FLAG (11/13/2016) - Las Vegas, NV, USA 15078860_10210819938632223_258365640783754306_n

Love from me
    mudra

Wow, how appropriate is this:  the individual, with a clear vantage point, sitting on top of 'The Head of The Beast'! Double Thumbs Up The Floyd
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:05 pm

I was referring to personal experiences related to unfolding of spiritual consciousness Pris. Does one's consciousness remain trapped within ones body or fly free? And when it flies free where does it go? How does one give it direction, a nexus point to fly to and explore. If it's true that the universe is folded within each of us there is no limit to exploration.

Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:11 pm

Carol wrote:I was referring to personal experiences related to unfolding of spiritual consciousness Pris. Does one's consciousness remain trapped within ones body or fly free? And when it flies free where does it go? How does one give it direction, a nexus point to fly to and explore. If it's true that the universe is folded within each of us there is no limit to exploration.

Ahh. Cool  I like the idea that each of us is an 'Everything' and an 'Everywhere' all at the same time.  I think there is no limit to exploration.

If everything is entangled and every point in time and space is 'inhabiting' the exact same... zero-point... cheers

............................WORMHOLE KITTEH
    DR STEVEN GREER : COSMIC FALSE FLAG (11/13/2016) - Las Vegas, NV, USA XGW7eEW

..............IS CENTER OF MULTIVERSE
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:17 pm

Published on Nov 23, 2015
    Mr. William Pawelec was a U.S. Air Force computer operations and programming specialist with numerous credentials in security technologies and access control systems. He gave this interview with Dr. Greer prior to the 2001 National Press Club Disclosure event and asked that it not be released until after his death. We recently found out that Mr. William Pawelec passed away on May 22, 2007 and we received permission to release it in December 2010.

Establishing a New Science of Human Experience, By Dr. John Mack
    Lecture Transcriptions for Audio tape, Florence Italy, November 16th 2003

Thank you to the Gruppo Academico Scandicci GAUS and Paola Harris for inviting me to Florence for this conference. What I'd like to do first is give an overview of the "so called Abduction phenomena and lead into questions of how do we know or what are the ways of knowing when we are dealing with something this strange . I also will discuss the implications of this and phenomena like this for our world.

I am a Psychiatrist and Psychoanalyst and I have a special interest in extraordinary experience. I'd like to discuss how our language shapes the experience.

For instance, words like "abduction" and alien shape the conversation a certain way. The word "abduction" is off in two different ways first, first, it implies that every person who has this encounter experience is taken against his or her will like an abduction in human terms.

It also implies that each person who has an experience is physically taken, the whole body is taken up into a craft, which is also not true in all instances.

Another aspect of contact is transferring information to humans telepathically or showing us images. A lot of this information has had to do with what our species are doing that is destructive to our planet. It is as if what we are doing ecologically with the planet is creating some kind of larger problem in the Galaxy.

Also" the Experiencers "are given certain skills, certain capabilities that they were not given in their schooling. For instance they may discover that they may have a great artistic ability that comes from this contact. Also they may have been given important mathematical and scientific knowledge that goes way beyond anything they learned in school and yet they are downloaded the most complicated mathematical formulas and when the scientist and Physicist recognize that there is truth coming from these individuals and sometimes more than the physicists themselves know, they recognize it as genuine. I have personally seen many examples of these.

I'd also like to speak about the question of evidence, how do we know that this experience is true? How do we evaluate these reports and how do we determine truthfulness.

For example when I evaluate, I become clear that people of sound mind have no reason for making up this story. It is sure that they did not get it from the media because often they know more than the media. But there is something missing in what we have to evaluate or determine when a person tells us a story so bizarre whether he/she is telling the truth and whether we should take them seriously. But as yet we have had no criteria to evaluate the truth of such encounters. So I am working on just this and I'm just beginning to establish a science of Human Experience.

Now in traditional science when we observe certain phenomenon, we bring some objectivity to what we have studied. But when you are trying to understand something so profound and important to a person you can not stand back but you must enter "into "the consciousness of that person. So what the critics will say "what you are learning is too subjective" here is the problem, if you are going to learn about something this profound, then the learning needs to be "intersubjuctive. " So still there is the problem of discovering the truth. If I say it just feels like they are telling the truth, then this is not enough. So we have to start with the "holistic way of knowing". This is close to what we know as intuitive knowing. It is like a knowing of the heart and a knowing of the spirit that has been part of traditional cultures for hundreds and thousands of years but has been lost in the west.

I received some help in this matter from Vatican representative Monsignor Corrado Balducci who says "we in the church take this UFO Encounter Phenomena very seriously and the reason for that is, that there seem to be so many reliable witnesses. In the church, we have had centuries of having to evaluate miraculous reports by some kind of criteria and so they had to develop the notion of the "reliable witnesses."

So I began to apply this idea of the reliable witness to these cases. How do we know who is a reliable witness? For my cases, it not only had to do with the fact just that these people who were trustworthy reported something but it had to do with the power of their communication that came across to me. I would experience with these people when they would be reliving their experience, the most powerful vibration. I was in the presence of something awesome in its intensity. The experiencers themselves would give language to that. They would say something like "every cell in my body was vibrating"! When you are in the presence of that, it passes your judging mind and you feel it in your whole being.

Going back to "What is a reliable witness", it has to do with a resonance between the person who is reporting or sharing the experience and the clinician. It might be called "a direct knowing". You just know that with your whole being that this person is telling the truth. There are other examples of this "direct knowing" as demonstrated when the Tribunal that was hearing testimony of the torture in Bosnia questioned witnesses. The Judge said after hearing the testimony of a particular woman about how she was tortured." I do not need any more testimony". I can just tell that it is not possible that she is not telling the truth. That is sufficient.

Now everyone knows torture exists. That is accepted. But it is not accepted in our society that these UFO encounters exist. Therefore you need to have evidence of a pattern of such similarities that is showing up in hundreds, if not, thousands of cases. One of these experiencers is helping me out with this statement she made about witnesses. "When a witness speaks, all recognize that they have been in another realm. Sincerity and truth and power of spirit are just as measurable as inches and pounds but not in the same way." It is ironic that experiences like alien abduction encounters, UFOs, Crop Circles, and near-death experiences are called anomalies. In another words in our culture, what lies outside the realm of the cultural agreement, about what is real is called anomalous. Therefore a huge amount of human experience is called anomalous when I have discussed this with Native Americans, and they say it is not an anomalous. We know about this. It is part of the human experience.

Establishing a new "worldview

In the last minutes, I want to talk about matter of a worldview and how it works.

It has always been referred to as a paradigm and it has more of a scientific. But I prefer to call it worldview because it refers to something bigger. A worldview is the way we organize reality. It is the way we believe things work. In a way it is like an instrument of navigation. Our worldviews is what holds the human psyche together.

What I came to realize with that Harvard Committee was that I was threatening the scientific medical worldview by which they were living.. What has been the dominant worldview in our society could be called Neutonian-Carticianism or anthropocentric, humanist. It is a worldview that puts the human being as top of the cosmic hierarchy of intelligence. The simplest term for this is, is that which I call Scientific Materialism. In this worldview, matter and energy is the primary reality and there is no larger intelligence in the Cosmos. The principle method of study is objective reality which separates the investigator from the matter that is being investigated.

Now in recent years, this view, which has dominated our society, is failing. It is failing in every important element that the worldview is supposed to serve. First there is a huge amount of phenomena, which it can not explain nor deal with. There is no method of study for many things that we are talking about today.

Secondly, it leads to terrible destructiveness because it treats the entire planet as simply physical resources to fight over by who are the most powerful and most important countries.

Thirdly, "scientific materialism" does not give human beings any real satisfaction. It leaves us without spirit and it leaves us with an empty feeling. Because all it has to offer are more and more material things.

Now we have new emerging worldviews that are different. In this worldview, there is intelligence dwelling in the universe. That experience which happens to my clients is one example of the intelligence dwelling in the universe and the beings that have come to my clients are another example. The Crop Formations are also evidence of this intelligence that is trying to communicate with us. Also it is a model of the universe and us in it which says that everything is connected with everything else and we know that "cutting edge" physics is supporting this worldview.

So it includes not only new ways of knowing but it also involves a spiritual awakening. This change which is happening around us is met with enmity and a great deal of resistance because there's a huge psychological economic and political investment in maintaining the Old worldview.

I will give you one examples of the UFO resistance because books being written which discuss this new paradigm are being called "new age, pseudoscientific, psychcentric in order to dismiss them as out of hand because some people who write such books do not hold themselves responsible to any scientific standards what so ever.

I will conclude by speaking about the implications of this new worldview. We see around us all kinds of forces which are supporting the emergence of this way of thinking. People around the planet are opening up to new ways of thinking. Groups, like the GAUS (GRUPPO ACADEMICO UFOLOGICO SCANDICCI), are committed to the new emerging paradigm. How would this planet be different if the emerging worldview became be the dominant world view? We would be connected to all living beings not just those around us, and with all nature and spirit which would make it impossible for us to treat nature in such a exploitative way.

For example we would be able to identify with other peoples, other religions and with all animals so we would not treat them just as products to consume. With this deeper reality, we could appreciate that we are connected to the Divine, the creative principle which would be more fulfilling than the material focus that has been so dominant today. So it would be global like a "global awakening of the heart". Instead of global exploitation, a word that is has that connotation today.

I might add "opening of the heart " has been a fundamental aspect of alien encounter experience I learned from my dealing with experiencers. Sometimes experiencers get information from these beings that we are not just a menace to the Earth but we are a menace to the Galaxy. In conclusion, as this emerging paradigm this emerging worldview, takes hold, we might become more responsible citizens of a galaxy instead of becoming the eminent menace we appear to be!

2004 Paola Harris

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:31 pm

CORE PRINCIPLES OF THE NEW COSMOLOGY

* Linear, relative reality and non-local, non-linear reality both simultaneously exist as Reality. Their perception and understanding is wholly dependent on the level of consciousness of the observer. Even physical matter has an aspect of its nature which is non-local, transcendent and conscious.

* Conscious, intelligent biological life forms, whether on earth or from some other planet, have physical realities as well as spiritual realities. Pure mind or unbounded consciousness is innate to all such life forms. It is the ultimate highest common denominator which all life shares.

* Beings which do not have biological bodies (so-called astral or spirit beings) are also conscious, intelligent entities and as such can interact with other conscious life forms both biological and otherwise. On rare occasions they can even effect a physical manifestation. Once again, the highest common denominator linking these beings with other life forms is unbounded consciousness, or non-local mind.

* The universe consists of both linear and non-linear, or transcendent, aspects which, while seeming paradoxical, simultaneously exist at every point in time/space and non- time/space. From this standpoint, every point in time and space exists in every other point in time and space, through the quality of non-locality.

* The concept of God or of a Universal, All-Knowing Being is enhanced and magnified, not diminished, by the recognition of the vast multiplicity, infinite diversity and limitless scope of life in the cosmos.
    So how does intelligent life in the universe actually manifest? While keeping the above concepts in mind, let's review this diversity of life and how we our inner and outer senses may perceive them.

From Dr. Greer's paper: Extraterrestrials and the New Cosmology
    Read the full paper here. http://www.siriusdisclosure.com/cseti-papers/581-2/

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:50 pm

[center]

Published on Nov 17, 2016
    From the time Christina was a little girl, she knew she was different, and so did her grandmother. From as young as 6 years of age, Christina recalls being tutored by her grandmother in the art of palm and tarot reading. And as a little girl, Christina knew she was meant to do this work.

Christina was a child of German immigrants, growing up in a middle class Jewish neighborhood in New Jersey. Unfortunately, she was shunned by the other children, some even throwing rocks at her and calling her names. This forced Christina on a journey inward, where she threw herself into her studies of astrology, Tarot, numerology, runes, the I Ching and more. Christina became introverted, and would take lone walks into the woods, where she would think she was gone for only a few minutes, but then realizing upon her return that hours had passed. This happened frequently.

Christina also received visitations. Ghosts were common, and she would communicate with them. But then there were the other visitors, who stood in hooded cloaks, surrounding her bed.

Christina grew up to be a beautiful young lady, and went to New York to pursue a modeling career.She was very successful, but always kept her foot in the door of the psychic world, studying with other renowned psychics in New York City.

At 24 years of age, Christina's life took an interesting turn one sunny afternoon over tea. She was at the apartment of a close friend, a 90 year old psychic woman, who had recognized Christina's gifts and befriended her to help mentor her gifts. The woman put down her cup and out of the blue said to Christina "You need to pack your things and get to Los Angeles by the 20th of October. You will meet an Italian movie director, and you will hear voices from Outer Space!"

Christina knew that her friend Geri was never wrong when it came to these things, so she dutifully packed her things, left her life in New York, and headed out for Los Angeles.

Simultaneously, half way across the globe, renowned Italian movie director, Federico Fellini, received a phone call at his office. But it was not a normal call. Amid a background of whistling radio static, a high pitched metallic voice told him in no uncertain terms that he must go to Los Angeles, that he would meet someone important there, and that this person would be a messenger to him. The nature of the call affected Fellini profoundly, and he followed the directions of the voice, loaded up his entourage, and flew out for Los Angeles.

It is here that the life paths of Christina and Fellini would intersect, and led the two strangers on a journey to Tulum and beyond, all the while guided by the strange metallic voices, that would call both of them no matter where on the globe they were. The tale is truly amazing, and was documented by Fellini, his entourage, and of course, Christina.

Tonight, Christina will regale us with her amazing journey of synchronicity and high strangeness, and the message the voices have left entrusted to her.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:02 am