tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Dr. Steven Greer : The NRO is Watching You!

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Dr. Steven Greer : The NRO is Watching You! Empty Dr. Steven Greer : The NRO is Watching You!

Post  Carol Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:02 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmNOgA3gu7I

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Dr. Steven Greer : The NRO is Watching You! Empty Re: Dr. Steven Greer : The NRO is Watching You!

Post  Carol Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:06 am

DR Michael Salla
    Interview Transcript – US Navy Spies Learned of Nazi Alliance with Reptilian Extraterrestrials

http://exopolitics.org/tag/william-tompkins/

scrolling down on this page, found many more insights from DR Salla

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Dr. Steven Greer : The NRO is Watching You! Empty Re: Dr. Steven Greer : The NRO is Watching You!

Post  Carol Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:13 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uu6N8RVhmVI&nohtml5=False
    Dr. Steven Greer - Types Of Aliens/Extra-Terrestrials

Published on Mar 1, 2016
    Dr. Steven Greer Interview about the types of aliens/extra-terrestrials, Consciousness, quarantine Earth and that we should rise in consciousness for Peace on Earth and become Galactic Civilization.

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:08 am

Carol wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmNOgA3gu7I

What an excellent presentation, offered in an awareness that takes all levels into account, down to earth and galactic-wise.
    I've learnt to appreciate Dr. Stephen Greer for being such a mirror to me, in his pace, his way of showing impatience by wry
    humour and bravery, in his somewhat raw ways of talking and use of terms, his fast moves through concepts, connecting them
    by showing their relevance, so that the bigger picture becomes clear. I know of that impatience, that feeling of being completely
    fed up with all the nonsense of our(!) human limitations. I know it's an entering into perfection and a sense of need to control,
    out of touch with my heart, conveniently forgetting about my own limitations. It's so good to be reminded of it, by having to
    deal with a completely different mindset in English people, coming from a different point of view, but as much valid as mine.
    Just different.

A confession by Mother Superior B.B. Wink
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:03 am

Steven Greer is one of the few people I still find relatively credible, but I can’t help feeling there’s something more to the alien/ET thing.

The ‘cabalists’ want us to believe in hostile aliens.

The ‘good guys’ want us to believe in friendly aliens.

The common denominator is belief in aliens.  It doesn’t matter whether it can ever be proven they’re real so long as we believe in 'good' ones and/or 'bad' ones.  Our belief keeps us controlled by yet another (typical ‘cabalistic’ concocted) dichotomy.

I’d like to see some ‘modern day’ alien/ET proof that goes way beyond my altered states experiences (my own personally programmable ‘holodeck’) to conjure them up (that includes everything '4D'), and can be proven beyond real-world human-concocted black ops tech (trillions of dollars can buy you some sophisticated tech which also includes mind-control techniques/programs/weapons).

So, until we see some real proof (for the discerning audience -- still waiting Rolling Eyes)......

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:23 pm

The movie SIRIUS is here, for everyone to see for free!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C_-HLD21hA

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:21 am