tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

Farsight's Remote Viewing for August 2016 - Meteor hits in city (Las Vegas?)

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Farsight's Remote Viewing for August 2016 - Meteor hits in city (Las Vegas?) Empty Farsight's Remote Viewing for August 2016 - Meteor hits in city (Las Vegas?)

Post  Carol Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:46 pm

Farsight's Time-Cross Project for August 2016: Remote Viewing the Future

This video is worth watching.  Courtney Brown’s remote viewers are focused on a target event happening somewhere in August, possibly in a big city in the U.S.

UPDATE:  Sounds like Vegas to me… sending this around to others with good skills to see what they get.  
    Note:  Sounds like a Meteor — Keep in mind, if Courtney’s viewers are getting this then the people in DUMBS are too… and other military remote viewers etc.  If they don’t stop it (and they have the tech to do so) then they are LETTING IT HAPPEN.  Be warned.  See my interview with Valery Uvarov if you don’t believe they have the tech to stop it.

Daz (remote viewer): angular structures, more then one, something moving downward, messy, layered, sharp jagged angles, some force energy, explosive in nature, in motion changing shape and form, urban city, urban dense, populated, at night, unexpected event, high rumble sound, shaking, like the ground is moving, great big rush sound, rumble, creaking, main structure, city, mess of pancake broken crushed structure, collapse or in demolition. Starts at quiet time at night when this rumbling noise starts. Lights dispersed over an area and sense of loss, lots of death and destruction. Catastrophic event in urban area. Dust, nose, mess, broken, jagged, explosion, denied compactness, life struggling, some die and some missing. Total shock and surprise. Feels metal seeking, everything shaking, physical vibration, massive rush, dense noise, confusion, chaos, compacting, sense of loss, what happened? - people missing is key to this - explosive. It's going to be a surprise even in an urban area that happens unexpectedly with lots of noise and vibration, great downwards movement, great sense of loss of life and destruction involving multiple structures for August 2016 target viewing in July 2016.

Dick (remote viewer): looking for major news event in August 2016. Streak of light, hissing, sizzling sound, smells of molten burning metal, burning metallic smells, temperature is sizzling hot, hot, hot, texture is buffering wave of air pressure. Speaking motion, barely visible, voices over radio, ozone smell, acrid gas caused by friction and metal, texture is molten plasma, sounds of things raining down, impact clatter, burnt smells, texture of something fused. Structures angular, static sounds, burnt metal smells, shards of broken glass, motion, energy, deep concussion loud boom, hot, searing molten metal, acrid burning metal ozone smells, shock wave vapor compressed air. Hiss and booming rumble, searing molten hot, vaporized metal hot, compressed air shock wave, blast wave, thunderous roar, welding type of smell vaporized burning metal smell. Thousands of degrees, very high heat. Good size angular structures, explosive event near structures. Energetic motion, super sonic downwards, hissing sizzling shock wave burning ripping air. Comes in super sonic, streaks in, land, dirt smells, upturned earth, land is blackened, hot searing heat, shock wave. Rounded but jagged, has a berm, rocky pieces, burnt, charred earth, sooty, feels desolate and ravaged, wiped out, seared, nothing left intact, devastated. City, good size urban area with a lot of buildings and dome building. Some are pretty tall and they've been impacted with glass blown out from shock wave. America. City sounds traffic. Horrific booming, secondary destruction sounds crashing falling crunching. Significant urban area, city. Motion streaking, curve of earth coming through the atmosphere energetic streak coming so fast, thousands of miles heating the air, kinetic force from above the atmosphere down to impact. This trips alarms and voices.. second energy to streaking energy is energy 2. After it comes in see the horizon searing hot molten plasma, shock waves semetrical wave comes off of it. Exotic energy. A significant structures gets buckled. The high energy trips an alarm system. Cell phones start buzzing, alerts go out, happens very fast. Some of the people are in a bunker, high tech with big screens and displays, consoles with desk, they're acting professionally but alerts are going off. No warning. Then alarms are triggered, very serious, very frightening, very urgent. Outside sees water, structures, urban area, lot of land, above this sort of a mushroom cloud thousands of feet high. Something has sucked up a lot of debris. Colorful sunsets thousands of miles away. City see many people in the street running in one direction like a bad scene from a disaster movie. Human forms fused into land or structure - remains, death, entombed in a fused way. This is a bad thing. Live Breaking White House where the president will take to the airwaves. He will try to reassure people but withholds information. He notes that there may have been too much front loading info so he's not sure if this is what the RV is. Looks like a big event.

PrinCess Jeanee
    Lot of land with a lot of structures, very city like, lot of man made smell, people, not much foliage, lot of subjects inside and outside the structure, people miles out, very chaotic, wind type sounds, lot of voices, everybody is everywhere, old structures over head as well moving very fast, hovering, buildings close together like apartments one main building with peak on it, more people then buildings, scattered all over the place moving very fast, things flying overhead, some are hovering like helicopter, can hear the wind, lot of popping, banking, zooming sounds, very chaotic, sporadic, moving structures on the ground, shooting going at both angles, like a war zone field. Object flying overhead, lots of smoke coming from.. something has landed in the city (truck or box) lot of smoke, chaos, white, gray, black.. lots of whizzing sounds, the chaos just starting and gets worse. reminds her of a military base. Feels like the Paris attack, happen so fast, people are afraid, people are wondering, taking action, their thinking of safety, families, it's very battle like, chaotic, terrifying. Smoky, rocky, harsh environment, people dying or dead already, low buildings, broken, lot of people getting into vehicles that look like vans, things are flying overhead. This is not good. Very scary. People are speaking English, they are brown, some white and different accents, connected close to city, city, feels very terroristic.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Swanny
    Swanny

Farsight's Remote Viewing for August 2016 - Meteor hits in city (Las Vegas?) Empty Re: Farsight's Remote Viewing for August 2016 - Meteor hits in city (Las Vegas?)

Post  Swanny Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:08 am

That means everything will be ok
    These predictions are always wrong :)
    Pris
    Pris

Farsight's Remote Viewing for August 2016 - Meteor hits in city (Las Vegas?) Empty Re: Farsight's Remote Viewing for August 2016 - Meteor hits in city (Las Vegas?)

Post  Pris Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:23 am

Death and destruction?! Chaos?! Terror?!

Whatever. sunny

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:43 pm

Swanny wrote:That means everything will be ok
    These predictions are always wrong :)

Insanely Happy

Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:22 pm

Carol wrote:Dick (remote viewer): Human forms fused into land or structure - remains, death, entombed in a fused way. This is a bad thing.

A bad thing...  Gee, Dick.  You think? Crazy Happy

Farsight's Remote Viewing for August 2016 - Meteor hits in city (Las Vegas?) ?u=http%3A%2F%2Ffunnyasduck.net%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F03%2Ffunny-shocked-surprised-cat-seen-things-never-wish-see-pics
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:54 am

I find these predictions useless and unpractical.
    Why make them public ?

Love from me
    mudra
    milkteagirl
    milkteagirl

Post  milkteagirl Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:26 am

Boredom. Must be because of sheer, utter, boredom ... Rolling Eyes
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:58 am

It's Carol playing with us. Very Happy

Farsight's Remote Viewing for August 2016 - Meteor hits in city (Las Vegas?) Funny-pictures-when-you-absolutely-positively-have-nothing-else-to-do
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:11 am

Not only Carol playing with us Courtney Brown too Wink

Love from me
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:46 pm

mudra wrote:I find these  predictions useless and unpractical.
    Why make them public ?

Love from me
    mudra

Kerry Cassidy was promoting this one by encouraging people to view it. What I find interesting is the responses of the 3 remote viewers. No clue if this will happen or not but it was interesting watching how they worked.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:25 pm

Carol wrote:
    mudra wrote:I find these  predictions useless and unpractical.
    Why make them public ?

Love from me
    mudra

Kerry Cassidy was promoting this one by encouraging people to view it. What I find interesting is the responses of the 3 remote viewers. No clue if this will happen or not but it was interesting watching how they worked.

Yes I noticed this Carol and am not surprised Kerry is following this topic.
    I found on her page Keith Hunter came with an interesting point on view on this potential event.
    I am able just as you probably are to look at this from an outside viewpoint
    neither rejecting it nor taking it in . I guess I see it as the next thing that comes around
    on conspiracy forums after have been witness to many others potential impending catastrophies.  
    I hope some people won't take it so seriously that they won't be able to sleep well at night
    or get on with what they have to do during the day.
    That would be silly.
    I once read a book on budhism where it was part of the initiation of young monks to be left alone
    in the wild at night where they would face all sorts of demons . After a while of sheer confronting
    their fear would subside and at the same time the demons fade away.
    In that sense conspiracy forums and the amount of doom of all sorts that are partly debated in them have
    some thing therapeutic . Wether these things are true or not isn't really the point here .
    What matters has more to do with our ability as beings to  cast fear away.

Love from me
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:02 pm

What matters has more to do with our ability as beings to  cast fear away.

Love from me
    mudra

Exactly. It's important to set fear aside and enjoy life as it comes each day. flower

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:27 am