tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+12
Raven
Vidya Moksha
rhythm
Jenetta
dominic777
Rimbaud
Jonah
burgundia
Carol
Reunite
mudra
MargueriteBee
16 posters

MargueriteBee's Adventures

dominic777
    dominic777

MargueriteBee's Adventures - Page 2 Empty Re: MargueriteBee's Adventures

Post  dominic777 Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:46 am

MargueriteBee wrote:Please.
    OK.
    I will not ask you about your finances, because the bad hair day lady may get offended cos this person thinks i am pushing a reality down peoples throats..therefore in an imaginary world.....are you being sponsored?
    lol
    dominic albino sunny cheers
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

MargueriteBee's Adventures - Page 2 Empty Marguerite Bee's Adventures

Post  Jenetta Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:34 am

dominic777 wrote:
    MargueriteBee wrote:Please.
    OK.
    I will not ask you about your finances, because the bad hair day lady may get offended cos this person thinks i am pushing a reality down peoples throats..therefore in an imaginary world.....are you being sponsored?
    lol
    dominic albino sunny cheers

Marguerite please do go on with your adventures...the "spat" is finished.
    I apologize to You.

Post  MargueriteBee Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:12 pm

I drove 852 miles yesterday.

Favorite road music:

America, Horse With No Name
    Eagles, Very Best Of
    Moody Blues, the Best of
    John Denver, Best of
    Amber Terrell, In The Heart of All Being
    Micheal Jackson, Bad

I'm taking a break from the road, later.
    MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

Post  MargueriteBee Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:18 am

http://margueritebee.blogspot.com/

I just posted some pics on my blog.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:34 pm

beautiful pics..thanks...
    rhythm
    rhythm

Post  rhythm Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:32 pm

loverly pics what a wonderfull life you have
    long may it continue sunny
    MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

Post  MargueriteBee Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:18 am

Crazy Horse and The Real Reason for the Battle of the Little Big Horn by Ehanamani

http://www.ehanamani.com/Crazy%20Horse.htm

"Thus, in the Lakota language, the spatial or right brain orientation is dominant.

Marilyn Ferguson said "European languages trap us in a model of understanding that is piecemeal. they pay no attention to relationships by their subject/predicate structure, thus molding our thought patterns by making us think in terms of simple cause and effect. She further stated that, "For this reason it is hard for us to talk about or even think about quantum physics, the fourth dimension, or any other notion without clear cut beginning and ending, up and down, then and now."

"Native American languages allow more right brain expression."

I highly recommend this book. Now I understand why I have felt that language can be a trap.
    MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

Post  MargueriteBee Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:16 pm

So here I am on the road again, going back to Wyoming. My brother in law was hunting up by Yellowstone and got trampled by his horse and got seven broken ribs and a punctured lung. He is in the hospital In Cody. The family is all meeting up there to take him home.

Poor guy he had to ride that horse for twelve miles back to the car park, it took four hours.
    MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

MargueriteBee's Adventures - Page 2 Empty keeping warm

Post  MargueriteBee Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:24 pm

I have felt a need to stock up on warm winter clothing so I am. Today I was walking thru the hotel parking lot wearing a coat and this guy drove buy and asked what would I do when it got cold (64 here at Cody, WY). Yes, I do have to change my mind about the cold. People who live in the cold adapt and wear shorts when it is forty degrees, so will I.

I went to the thrift stores in Amarillo and got some great winter weather clothes.

I still invite comments of the positive nature.
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:45 pm

Hi MB
    Just a quick reply to support and encourage your adventures sunny

its a cliche these days, but then aren't all cliches based in truth? When you are free to travel you will find yourself in the flow and the synchronicities will kick in like most can't imagine.. if you follow them you will have a wonderful time.. I found that when i stopped or stepped out of the flow the synchronicities would stop, or be reduced... so I was always quick to pick them up again when I could.

I left my organic farm 9 (?) years ago now, and with no money, home or direction! It led to some amazing experiences, and a desire to go to India, so I worked for the air fare and then spent the next 5 years in India following the synchronicities. Three times I was without food or money or shelter, and every time the universe provided, sometimes in the most wonderful way. The first time I was worried and scared, the third time I was thinking ' come on, what have you got for me this time?' Very Happy

I have spent the last year back in a full time job, but the synchronicities are kicking in again and I am about to leave for south america, back on the road with no direction and little money.. mmmm life is good no es?
    MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

Post  MargueriteBee Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:24 am

Although have been feeling a real pull to get to Washington, I am staying in Amarillo as long as my sister and brother in law need me. he got hurt really bad and will need help at home for a few weeks. I'm glad I am here to help right now. i am just remembering a dream from a few years ago of typing this post. i guess I better start writing my dreams down.

We may be going to Billings to a hospital there......

Vidya where at in South America?

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:53 pm

MargueriteBee wrote:

Vidya where at in South America?

sacred valley, peru. for a month's ayahausca retreat, then see what pachamama has in store for me Very Happy
    MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

Post  MargueriteBee Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:10 pm

thanks Vidya, it sounds interesting.

Well we are all in Billings, Montana. My brother in law is in ICU and finally doing better tonight, but now I just helped my sister check herself in also, gut pains from stress. So she is getting good care. We may be here two weeks. Fortunately her insurance will cover expenses.

Anyway I went for a walk this afternoon and found a store where I bought a red clay pipe, sweet grass and traditional tobacco. Just gonna tuck it away for another time.

Oh and today I talked with a lady who lives at Wounded Knee. we said we will run into each other again also. I don't have any plans on going back to the Black Hills and I may not need a car by then. crazy sounding I know but anything is possible.

yes, syncs all around!l
    MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

Post  MargueriteBee Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:05 am

My sis is a sweet soft southern bell. her husband is the strong gentle hard working type. And here I am at a time when they are realizing things must change.....

Last edited by MargueriteBee on Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

Post  MargueriteBee Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:09 am

Looks like Mr. bill is healing twice as fast as normal. I told him he would because he has a strong will. I am not needed to stay for weeks and care for him because his son, a doctor, is more qualified!

I plan on going to Oklahoma, after I see my dad, and meet some family members I found out about last year. I am part Cherokee, Choctaw, Chickasaw and Celtic. I won't visit long because they have a cattle ranch. After that I will find the Cherokee Nation.
    Raven
    Raven

Post  Raven Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:54 pm

Dear MargueriteBee, I am so enjoying your journey, thanks for sharing your freedom and spirit with us. Love, Raven
    MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

Post  MargueriteBee Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:00 pm

Thank you Raven.

It was in Cody that I saw a flock of ravens, about twelve. man, they are as big or bigger than chickens!

MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

MargueriteBee's Adventures - Page 2 Empty

Post  MargueriteBee Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:39 pm

4,000 miles on the road just me, fear and worry.

There is nothing like being on a lonely road out in the middle of nowhere at night. All during this trip I have battled my own fears. After a couple thousand miles I began to recognize that this fear would raise it's ugly head out of the blue. Once I started treating fear like a silly thing it's power became less and less. I actually named fear and worry Silly Nilly.

I also realized that I was bringing this fear forward from the past and it had nothing to do with the present.

I'm back at my niece's house. Mr. Bill is doing good so sis and me came over here to pickup his truck and I stayed and will take the dogs to Amarillo in a few days. meanwhile we are going to go way out on the prairie tonight and do nothing but sit and listen.
    MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

Post  MargueriteBee Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:18 pm

I realize that I haven't told you what happened to Mr. bill. Well it was at the end of a hunting trip up by Yellowstone. He was saddling his horse and it blew up, knocked bill down and then stepped on his back and broke five ribs and punctured his lung. Bill may go home tomorrow. This happened two weeks ago today. yesterday on the way here me and my sister stopped at Cody and picked up his elk and deer meat from the butcher shop.

I learned that grizzly bears stalk hunters and will attack you and steal your meat. So as soon as they make a kill they have to beat the bears and haul it out. I'm not sure where they haul it out to but it is a twelve mile horseback ride each time. I think they shot and killed three grizzly bears but I'm not sure.

Edit: They didn't kill any bears but did see thirteen grizzlies and two elk were stolen by the grizzlies.

Last edited by MargueriteBee on Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

Post  MargueriteBee Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:46 am

I went to Hobbs, New Mexico yesterday to see my Daddy. He is 83 years old. It was shocking to see my great big strong Daddy so frail and helpless. His kidneys went into failure and he has to do dialysis now.

My mother was very frail and weak when she passed at 77. She never excerised or ate right. About twenty years ago she went to bed and stayed there. the last five years of her life she was unable to walk. I saw Florence Henderson on Dancing With The Stars last month,she is 76 going on forty. What a big difference.

I am still in Amarillo, it is my home base for a few days more.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:03 pm

Healing energy and love to your Daddy MargueriteBee .
    It 's not easy to get to old age in this unbalanced
    society.It takes quite a bit of awareness and the right
    choices to be made to keep fit .
    I am sure your visit gave him some extra little sparks
    of courage to go through his present condition.

Blessings on your journey

Love from me
    mudra
    MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

Post  MargueriteBee Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:50 pm

Thank you Mudra. I will go back next weekend and take him and my stepsister out to dinner.
    MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

Post  MargueriteBee Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:22 pm

They sit and watch tv all night, lost in their delusions. It is only real to them if it is on the news. She gets up, eats and goes to work, then back home for lunch and back to work, come home eat and watch tv till bed. Oh my gawd, that used to be me! crap I didn't know it was that bad, now I see more of the programming.

driving across country I can see the sameness everywhere. Same stores, same stories, same lives, same, same, same. it's like people are cut out of the same cloth. Like there are only so many types, some are the cowboy type. I see the giant pickup with Cowboys plastered all over it. it is an image for the old time cowboys that they idolize never drove a truck. Most of those images would never consider mucking thru the poop to feed a cow, they just like the image of the cowboy, it is fake. Ya got cowboy doctors and lawyers and cowgirls that love their man...

What is my image, why the daring young lass! For now.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:32 pm

Indeed. A TV is all about programing (conditioning and sucks the creative juices out of one).

Thank you for sharing your story.

Now it's time for me to take the dog out and put the horses back in their pens. I think I'll take them some carrots.

Worked in the garden this morning pruning off dead leaves from the tomatoes and strawberries. Water the new seeds (cucumber and spinach).

Wrote two more chapters for the book. It's been such a strange day weather wise with sun, clouds, wind, rain, sun all swiftly moving from one phase to another. I like it that way. A little of this and a little of that.

I hope your family is doing better. I like reading about how free you are and where you travel to along with your observations. This is a good thing.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

Post  MargueriteBee Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:10 am

Thank you Carol. It has been wonderful but it is time to hole up for winter and soon I will be heading for the great northwest again!
    alien

Edit: Maybe I will drive thru Dulce.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:39 am