tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+2
Sanicle
shiloh
6 posters

The Reporting of Information of Events associated with Islam

shiloh
    shiloh

The Reporting of Information of Events associated with Islam - Page 2 Empty Re: The Reporting of Information of Events associated with Islam

Post  shiloh Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:48 am

An Open (Unedited) Letter from an Iranian 'NonRadicalised' Muslim
    A Perspective of a Younger Generation of Iranian Muslims

http://www.citizenwarrior.com/2007/09/20-year-plan-to-overthrow-us-government.html

SecularDemocraticIran 8:35 PM
    As a person who lived more than 2/3 of my life in Islamis countries & communities, grew up under a Sharia school system & laws and hated Islam (along almost anyone I knew growing up) more than enything else in my life, I agree w/ that article 100%. This is the most realistic analysis of the situation I've ever seen.
    I've been personally fighitng for Iranian secular democracy for most of my life and my main targets in this battle are normally the various kinds of Islamic (pro-IR) lobbyists. They come in all forms and much of the western media is hijacked by them w.o realizing. They have brainwahing & recruiting cells in almost any university in America. There are billions of $coming from MUSLIM nations and US charity organizations to fund their growing underground empire. They have become experts in $ laundering, drug, cigarett and conterband smuggling and there is more tax fraud by Muslims than any other because they consider paying taxes as feeding the infidel enemy of Islam while even the millionare Muslim kids receive social welfare, food stamps andgoverntment benefit. I can write a whole book about how much they abuse American liberty against America itself.
    I am an Iranian and grew up in the Muslims world, also during my first years in America, my situation forced meto live in majotity Arab/Muslim communities which I really hated.
    I warrned Americans about the threas of growing Muslim communities in America and the Americans laughed at me or ignored me calling me over reacted because I was suffered living under an Islamic dictatorship.
    When 9/11th terrorist attack took place, once again I had to deal with idiots who thought anyone from the Middle East must be a Muslim and so a terrorist. Even when they heard me cursing Islam and let them know that I was an athiest from non-Muslim parents, the idiots didn't understand.
    When I heard Bush engaged Iran in Iraq & Afghanistan, I warned anyone I knew that Iran was going to take over Iraq and turn it into a Juhadist capital and still Americans didn't believe me.

Even my predictions about Iran uprising turned to reality because the opposite what it seems, over 70% of Iranians under the age of 40 are non-Muslims meaning that they were born of Muslim parents, but hate Islam more than anything else in their lives & never worship it. The young Iranians fighting the barbaric regime in Iran are the future allies US & Israel need in the middle east and the west should capitilize and invest in them because they'll change the future of middle east and the world.
    When Obama prases Islam and pays respect to the occupying regime of Islamic Republic, Iranian people feel betrayal from the free world that instead of hearing their cries, our fanatic president praises their barbaric oppressors. They even chanted "Obama, Either w/us or w/them(regime)"

SecularDemocraticIran 8:43 PM

I am an Iranian and grew up in the Muslims world, also during my first years in America, my situation forced meto live in majotity Arab/Muslim communities which I really hated.
    I warrned Americans about the threas of growing Muslim communities in America and the Americans laughed at me or ignored me calling me over reacted because I was suffered living under an Islamic dictatorship.
    When 9/11th terrorist attack took place, once again I had to deal with idiots who thought anyone from the Middle East must be a Muslim and so a terrorist. Even when they heard me cursing Islam and let them know that I was an athiest from parents who also hate religion, the idiots didn't understand.
    When I heard Bush engaged Iran in Iraq & Afghanistan, I warned anyone I knew that Iran was going to take over Iraq and turn it into a Juhadist capital and still Americans didn't believe me.

Even my predictions about Iran uprising turned to reality because the opposite what it seems, over 70% of Iranians under the age of 40 are non-Muslims meaning that they were born of Muslim parents, but hate Islam more than anything else in their lives & never worship it. The young Iranians fighting the barbaric regime in Iran are the future allies US & Israel need in the middle east and the west should capitilize and invest in them because they'll change the future of middle east and the world.
    When Obama prases Islam and pays respect to the occupying regime of Islamic Republic, Iranian people feel betrayal from the free world that instead of hearing their cries, our fanatic president praises their barbaric oppressors. They even chanted "Obama, Either w/us or w/them(regime)"

My email contact: seculardemocraticiran@gmail.com
    shiloh
    shiloh

The Reporting of Information of Events associated with Islam - Page 2 Empty Re: The Reporting of Information of Events associated with Islam

Post  shiloh Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:51 am

Germany: Convert to Islam arrested for supporting jihad terror group

December 15, 2015 9:25 am By Robert Spencer 33 Comments

The political and media elites would have us believe that this is a case of another convert to Islam misunderstanding his new, peaceful religion. Yet there is no program in any mosque or Islamic school in Germany or anywhere else to teach converts to avoid the understanding of Islam represented by Jaish al-Muhajireen wal-Ansar or other jihad groups.

The Reporting of Information of Events associated with Islam - Page 2 Sven-Lau
    “Islamic extremist arrested in Germany on terror charge,” Associated Press, December 15, 2015:

BERLIN (AP) — Authorities in Germany have arrested one of the country’s most prominent Islamic extremists on suspicion of supporting a foreign terror group, prosecutors said Tuesday.
    Sven Lau was arrested Tuesday in the western city of Moenchengladbach, federal prosecutors said in a statement.
    Lau is suspected of four counts of supporting the group Jaish al-Muhajireen wal-Ansar, or JAMWA, which was designated a terrorist organization by the United States last year. Prosecutors alleged that the 35-year-old was the go-to contact for extremists wanting to fight for JAMWA in Syria and provided financial and material support to the group under the cover of humanitarian aid shipments.
    The top security official in North Rhine-Westphalia, where Lau was arrested, described him as “one of the leading figures in the Salafist scene” in that state.
    Lau, a convert to Islam, made headlines last year when he attempted to establish a “Sharia police” in the city of Wuppertal to enforce a strict interpretation of Islam.
    “With their propaganda glorifying violence and their alleged help for suffering people in war zones, Salafist preachers such as Lau provide a breeding ground for the radicalization of young men,” said Ralf Jaeger, North Rhine-Westphalia’s interior minister. “They are inciting young people to join jihadist terror groups in Syria and Iraq.”…

LA schools closed after "credible threat" in email from "foreign country"
    Hugh Fitzgerald: Christian Arabs, Muslim Arabs (Part 2)
    shiloh
    shiloh

Post  shiloh Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:47 am

Demand for Firearms Soars in Sweden as Reality Sets In

ByPamela Geller on December 14, 2015 - See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2015/12/dem...as-reality-sets-in.html/#sthash.rQCH2nxd.dpuf

The Reporting of Information of Events associated with Islam - Page 2 Ikea-sweden2-jpe

This is indeed the future of Europe. By their irresponsible, short-sighted, suicidal immigration and refugee policies, Europe’s political and media elites have ensured a future of violence, bloodshed and chaos for their people. - See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2015/12/dem...as-reality-sets-in.html/#sthash.rQCH2nxd.dpuf

The Reporting of Information of Events associated with Islam - Page 2 Sweden-riots2-jpg

“Sweden, the future of Europe: people stock up on fire arms, police recommend vigilante groups…,” by Nicolai Sennels, 10News.dk, December 12, 2015 (thanks to TheReligionofPeace.com):

This is a very interesting read, because the whole of Europe is heading the same way as Sweden. Sweden is, so to speak, the future of Europe. And in this future, those who can afford it pay security companies – the rest gest license for firearms and forms vigilante groups.

Related: • Jihadism and migrant crisis undermining rule of law in Denmark: Police has no ressources to investigate theft, burglars to operate freely • Migrant crisis causes “fear”: Pepper spray “sold out” in Germany…

Via Gatestone: - See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2015/12/dem...as-reality-sets-in.html/#sthash.rQCH2nxd.dpuf

“Sweden descends into anarchy

Mr. and Mrs. Swede have every reason to be worried, with the influx of 190,000 unskilled and unemployed migrants expected this year — equivalent to 2% of Sweden’s current population. The number is as if 6.4 million penniless migrants who did not speak English arrived in U.S. in one year, or 1.3 million in Britain. …

And the Swedes are preparing: demand for firearms licenses is increasing; more and more Swedes are joining shooting clubs and starting vigilante groups. …According to police statistics, there are 1,901,325 licensed guns, owned by 567,733 people, in Sweden. Add to this an unknown number of illegal weapons. To get a gun permit in Sweden, you need to be at least 18 years old; law-abiding; well-behaved, and have a hunting license or be a member of an approved shooting club. In 2014, 11,000 people got a hunting license: 10% more than the year before. One out of five was a woman.

“There is also a high demand for alarm systems right now,” says a salesman at one of the security companies in an interview with Gatestone.

“It is largely due to the turbulence we are seeing around the country at the moment.” People have lost confidence in the State, he added. “The police will not come anymore. Truck drivers say that when they see a thief emptying the fuel tank of their trucks, they run out with a baseball bat. It is no use calling the police, but if you hit the thief, you can at least prevent him from stealing more diesel. Many homeowners say the same thing: they sleep with a baseball bat under the bed. But this is risky: the police can then say you have been prepared to use force, and that might backfire on you.”

The salesman, who asked to remain anonymous, also spoke of Sweden’s many Facebook groups, in which people in different villages openly discuss how they intend to protect themselves: “Sometimes you get totally freaked out when you see what they are writing. But you have to understand that Swedes are really scared when an asylum house opens in their village. They can see what has happened in other places.” At another security company, a salesman said that every time the Immigration Service buys or rents a new housing facility, his firm is swamped with calls.

“The next day,” he said, “half the village calls and wants to buy alarm systems.” Ronny Fredriksson, spokesman of the security company Securitas, said that the demand for home alarm systems first exploded about six years ago, when many local police stations were shut down and police moved to the main towns. This, he said, could result in response times of several hours. “More and more people now employ the services of our security guards. Shopping malls and stores in the city come together and hire guards.

We are kind of like the ‘local beat’ cops.” Even though Securitas makes big money from the increased need for home security alarms and security guards, Fredriksson says they also are worried about the effect on society: “The problem is that we too need the police. When our guards catch a burglar or a violent person, we call the police but the response times are often very long. Sometimes, the detainees get violent and quite rowdy. On occasion, the police have told us to release the person we have apprehended, if we have his identity, because they do not have a patrol nearby.” …

More and more Swedish commentators are now drawing the same conclusion: that Sweden is teetering on the brink of collapse. Editorial columnist Ivar Arpi of the daily Svenska Dagbladet,wrote an astonishing article on October 26, about a woman named Alexandra von Schwerin and her husband. The couple lives on the Skarhults Estate farm in Skåne in southern Sweden; they have been robbed three times. Most recently, they were robbed of a quad bike, a van and a car. When the police arrived, von Schwerin asked them what she should do. The police told her that they could not help her. “All our resources are on loan to the asylum reception center in Trelleborg and Malmö,” they said. “We are overloaded right now. So I suggest you get in touch with the vigilante group in Eslöv.”

What the police had called a “vigilante group” turned out to be a group of private business owners. In 2013, after being robbed more or less every night, they had decided to come together and start patrolling the area themselves. Currently, they pay a security firm to watch their facilities. “On principal, I am totally against it,” von Schwerin said. “What are the people who cannot afford private security to do? They will be unprotected. I’m sure I will join, but very, very reluctantly. For the first time, I feel scared to live here now.“

Jihad Watch

Exposing the role that Islamic jihad theology and ideology play in the modern global conflicts

U.S. knows ISIS hiding spots, won’t launch strikes for fear of civilian deaths

December 15, 2015 11:51 pm By Robert Spencer 1 Comment
    No one wants civilian deaths. How many civilian deaths in the US will result from this decision?

The Reporting of Information of Events associated with Islam - Page 2 Islamic-state-jihadist-jpg
    “U.S. has mapped ISIS hiding spots, but won’t launch strikes for fear of civilian deaths,” by Guy Taylor, Washington Times, December 14, 2015:

In a secret project tied to the overall U.S. campaign against the Islamic State, intelligence officials have spent months mapping out known physical locations of media safe houses where the extremist group’s operatives are compiling, editing and curating raw video and print materials into finished digital propaganda products for dissemination across the Internet.

Most of the locations are embedded in heavily residential areas in Syria, Iraq and Libya and are not being targeted by U.S. airstrikes because of Obama administration concerns about civilian casualties, according to sources who spoke to The Washington Times only on the condition of anonymity.

The White House also has been pressing the intelligence community to continue studying the facilities for a deeper understanding of how the Islamic State and its media enterprises operate, the sources said.
    While the White House, CIA and Pentagon declined to comment on the clandestine mapping project, its existence was revealed amid mounting debate over whether the administration’s strategy is robust enough for countering the professionalized blitz of digital propaganda that the Islamic State group, also known as ISIS and ISIL, is using to recruit fighters and radicalize supporters around the world.

The administration is engaged publicly in a dual-track approach that involves an interagency push to spread carefully crafted messaging online and through local partners in various corners of the world to counter the Islamic State, while ramping up pressure on American social media companies to block extremist content and links from their online platforms.

But critics, including a growing number of lawmakers on Capitol Hill and some current and former officials directly involved in the project, say the administration’s effort is badly mismanaged and underfunded, allowing the Islamic State to maintain a physical footprint of media production houses upon which creation of the terrorist group’s most influential products depends.

The propaganda operation’s vastness and sophistication are considered unprecedented in Islamic terrorism. Although its penetration across the Internet relies on a seemingly endless spray of links posted by the Islamic State on social media sites, it is the core media products that such links lead back to that analysts describe as most worrisome.

Twelve issues of the group’s official propaganda magazine Dabiq are now online in several languages, including Arabic, English, Russian, French and Turkish. The shiny content, organizational integrity and layout are more thorough and professional than those of many American newsmagazines….

Post-migrant Sweden: "For the first time, I feel scared to live here now"
    Islamic State murders 30 in attack on three Nigerian villages

Last edited by shiloh on Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:07 am; edited 2 times in total
    shiloh
    shiloh

Post  shiloh Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:14 am

India warns ISIS could get nukes from Pakistan
    Published time: 31 May, 2015 16:17Edited time: 31 May, 2015 16:21
    Get short URL
    The Reporting of Information of Events associated with Islam - Page 2 Pakistan-jpg
    Hatf IX (NASR) missile being fired during a test at an undisclosed location in Pakistan (Reuters / Pakistan Military Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR) via Reuters TV / Handout) / Reuters

India is concerned that Islamic State militants (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) could get their hands on a nuclear weapon from its regional foe and fellow nuclear power Pakistan.

Indian Defense Minister Rao Inderjit voiced the concerns at the sidelines of the Shangri-La regional security conference in Singapore on Saturday.
    "With the rise of ISIS in West Asia, one is afraid to an extent that perhaps they might get access to a nuclear arsenal from states like Pakistan,” he said, as cited by Bloomberg.
    Earlier this month, IS said in its propaganda magazine Dabiq it could obtain a nuke from “states like Pakistan.”
    "The Islamic State has billions of dollars in the bank, so they call on their wilāyah [official] in Pakistan to purchase a nuclear device through weapons dealers with links to corrupt officials in the region,"
    the article read.
    Although even the article says the scenario is “far-fetched” and political analysts regard the possibility as unlikely.
    Pakistan as well as India rank poorly in terms of nuclear security. According to the Nuclear Threat Initiative (NTI) nuclear materials security index, out of 25 countries Pakistan comes 22nd while India is 23rd.

READ MORE: Nukes within a year? ISIS magazine boasts they can be bought in Pakistan

Terrorism, the majority driven by Islamic extremism, has killed more than 55,000 people in Pakistan since 2001, which has given rise to concerns about the security of its nuclear arsenal.
    Pakistan is also one of the few countries that is increasing its nuclear arsenal. US think tank the Council on Foreign Relations believes it has 100-120 warheads compared to India’s 90-100 and is developing a nuclear submarine capable of carrying nuclear missiles.
    The Pakistani nuclear program began in the early 1970s in response to India developing its own atomic weapons, and in 1998 they successfully tested five nuclear devices becoming the seventh nuclear power in the world.

https://www.rt.com/news/263681-isis-get-nukes-pakistan/

blue roller
    blue roller

Post  blue roller Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:21 pm

Who exactly funded and enabled ISIS and all these other wack jobs ? Christian/Jewish power brokers ,that's who.

And your trying to convince us that Jesus is the answer ?!

You took their land ,their oil , their independence and now you get the blow back.

I dont care which bloody religion it is. Your all barbaric self righteous fanatics who use god as an excuse to murder ,rape ,torture and despoil.

Your 'god' is playing all these religions to drive his own agenda .

First rule of conquest . Sow disunity amongst the people.

Is there any thing more galling than listening to a Christian painting the kettle black ? Two thousand years of war,crusades , genocide ,inquisitions of unimaginable horror and you think Jesus Is the answer ?

There is this phenomenon called scapegoating. Might wanna look that up if you read anything other than that damn bible of yours.

Jesus was a poster boy/ front man for Jewish power brokers. The acceptable face of financial/religious terrorism ! Nothing ever changes . The Romans were no better but they needed a new angle to prop up their power base and embraced their enemy. Its called the ROMAN catholic church.

No ,I am not defending Islam. Its disgusting . Probably the most overtly abusive religion to come out of the middle east yet . But then the middle earth has always been the breeding ground for fanatics of every stripe. Money grubbing , female humiliating sleaze bags .

Decency and respect is innate, you dont need to go to Church/synagogue or Mosque to be a virtuous person. In fact your more likely to be virtuous avoiding those dens of iniquity and perversion.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:37 pm