tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

This Polish feline is one-of-a-kind: he is a full-time nurse to the ailing inhabitants

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

This Polish feline is one-of-a-kind: he is a full-time nurse to the ailing inhabitants  Empty This Polish feline is one-of-a-kind: he is a full-time nurse to the ailing inhabitants

Post  Carol Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:40 pm

This Polish feline is one-of-a-kind: he is a full-time nurse to the ailing inhabitants  1026921360
    This Polish feline is one-of-a-kind: he is a full-time nurse to the ailing inhabitants
    of a veterinary center and a true symbol of the clinic.

Black cats are usually considered unlucky, especially when they are crossing someone’s path, which in some countries, including Russia, is a bad omen; however, this Polish feline is one-of-a-kind: he is a full-time nurse to the ailing inhabitants of a veterinary center and a true symbol of the clinic.

Rademenes was brought to a veterinary clinic in Bydgoszcz, Poland with one purpose — to end his suffering, Izabella Szolginia, the director of the center told Sputnik.

He was in such bad shape that the staff at the shelter would not let him near the other animals.

But when veterinarian Krystyna Kuziel-Zawalich took him in her arms and heard him purr, she decided to help him fight for his life.
    It took him half a year to come back to life, Szolginia says. However, after a while the personnel noticed something unusual in his behavior.

The staff were amazed to watch him lying with the shelter’s furry patients.  He paid particularly close attention to those which were recovering from surgery.

It seemed that Rademenes took it upon himself to assume the role of a full-time nurse.

Szolginia says that the animals, for their part, became less nervous, as if they were sure that if nothing bad happened to this particular cat, they would also be all right.

The veterinarian also explained that the unusual name, Rademenes, comes from a Polish children’s TV series, where a cat is the reincarnation of a man from Egypt who grants seven wishes to a boy who saves him from thugs.

This Polish feline is one-of-a-kind: he is a full-time nurse to the ailing inhabitants  1026922143

This Polish feline is one-of-a-kind: he is a full-time nurse to the ailing inhabitants  1026922133

This Polish feline is one-of-a-kind: he is a full-time nurse to the ailing inhabitants  1026922138

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/art_living/20150912/1026922148/poland-cat-sick-animals.html#ixzz3lZC3FFxJ

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

This Polish feline is one-of-a-kind: he is a full-time nurse to the ailing inhabitants  Empty Re: This Polish feline is one-of-a-kind: he is a full-time nurse to the ailing inhabitants

Post  B.B.Baghor Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:10 pm

Thank you, Carol, for sharing this beautiful story Flowers Cats can be true healers, I've experienced it at home and on trips.
    Cats become such lovely creatures, since I live in the UK, I don't know if it's me or the cats, doing it. I can't have a pet, where
    I live, but when I'm outside and meet cats, I try to share some cuddles with them. Quite a lot of cats are very curious but shy
    and run away, jumping over the garden wall, when I am 10 meters on distance. A neighbor has a friendly ginger cat, who purrs
    and comes close to me on the table, very much at ease. To me, Rademenes also seems very much at ease, small but a great
    comfort to the animal patients.

This Polish feline is one-of-a-kind: he is a full-time nurse to the ailing inhabitants  Tobias10
    Tobias, my wise cat-friend
    burgundia
    burgundia

This Polish feline is one-of-a-kind: he is a full-time nurse to the ailing inhabitants  Empty Re: This Polish feline is one-of-a-kind: he is a full-time nurse to the ailing inhabitants

Post  burgundia Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:07 am

cheers
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:39 am

We love our cats too. When I was really sick with food poisoning our Siamese cat stayed right next to me on the bed. It was comforting having her there.

Our daughter's cat looks like the black cat in this photo and follows here around like a puppy dog. Wherever she is, he is.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:37 pm