tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

The Eyes That See In Complete Darkness! "Cat-Boy" - Cat Boy - Feline ?

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

The Eyes That See In Complete Darkness! "Cat-Boy" - Cat Boy - Feline ? Empty The Eyes That See In Complete Darkness! "Cat-Boy" - Cat Boy - Feline ?

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:32 pm

The Eyes That See In Complete Darkness!
    "Cat-Boy"
    A small child in Dahua, China has superpowers! The boy named "Cat-Boy" has eyes that glow in the dark like flashlights and has the ability to read in complete darkness and without the aid of any light. Moreover, he can see as clearly as if it were daylight.

Original story ::
    http://www.elonce.com/secciones/general/246598-tiene-los-ojos-ms-brillantes-del-mundo-y-puede-leer-en-completa-oscuridad.htm
    Here is another true picture of the cat-boy ::
    http://highstrangeness.blogspot.com/2009/03/cat-boy-of-china.html
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

The Eyes That See In Complete Darkness! "Cat-Boy" - Cat Boy - Feline ? Empty Re: The Eyes That See In Complete Darkness! "Cat-Boy" - Cat Boy - Feline ?

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:33 pm

remember this thread from project avalon :

Seth Haniel
    Avalon Senior Member

Location: Hartlepool England But Moving Shortly to Fauldhouse Scotland
    experiences with the 'cat people'
    Back in November 2005 I took part in a project with a student film crew from Teeside University - the result a fifteen minute film on 'UFOs & Alien Abduction' which involved a local UFO researcher Glen Richards, and besides me it also included Nick Pope (ex MOD), Martin Lunn MBE (York Astronomer), and Dr John Dent (psychologist) -

http://www.irishufology.net/streams/...-from-Seth.asx

Plus 45 minute interview wher I discuss all related topics - (takes about ten minutes to get to me in interview) (link to interview on Irishufology :-
    http://www.irishufology.net/streams/...S-FOX-SHOW.asx )
    Last edited by Seth Haniel; 10-17-2008 at 08:00 PM.

10-19-2008, 04:30 PM #2
    paul1980
    Avalon Senior Member

Re: experiences with the 'cat people'
    Hello Seth,

The cat people mentioned in your posted interview(s), they might not be cat beings, they might be something else.

As far as i know, they (cat beings) do not abduct, also they do not need to make experiments.

Thank you for the post, i appreciate it, it is interesting, but not news/help for me personally.

10-21-2008, 04:18 PM #3
    Seth Haniel
    Avalon Senior Member

The cat people I wasn't abducted but more as just communicated with -
    they told me they had been expelled from Egypt for cross breeding in Ptolomys time.

the abduction experience was with the Greys and a tall white female

10-26-2008, 06:58 PM #4
    She-Ra
    Avalon Senior Member

I dreamt of the 'cat people' twice before I ever read about them online (interestingly enough on this forum). The first time they were having a celebration and welcomed me as a guest, the second time I saw one of their memories whereby their king was abducted/killed or 'made small/shrunk' by a reptillian which hence caused conflict between the races.

I told a couple of people about the dreams either this year or 2007 and then read about them on Avalon.

10-27-2008, 04:59 AM #5
    Reunite
    Avalon Senior Member

Here's a little info on the felines

http://www.nibiruancouncil.com/html/felines.html

10-27-2008, 06:32 AM #6
    DoctorWho
    Avalon Senior Member

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/galle...ery/800/23.jpg
    This guy look like one?
    Bill "the Doctor"

10-27-2008, 07:26 AM #7
    suchanawesomekid
    Avalon Senior Member

the first time I saw a "cat person" was on a painting here in Chicago

at the Dempster Station (Purple Line - Chicago Transit Authority), there is a fantastic painting of two "cat people". I have always wondered who painted that, and how fantastic it would be to see a human descended from felines directly.

I love felines myself, my best friend is a cat.

The Universe is fascinating, and what fascinates me more is that the more we imagine the richer the experience is. To ponder is more important than to know.

Anyway... I'm sure we humans on Earth are dealing with human species other than human felines....

human reptiles i believe we are dealing with... also humans that look like us... and there is one group I believe to be descended from amphibians or cetaceans... anyway... all human specimens nonetheless.

I would love to find out more about human felines.

10-27-2008, 07:32 AM #8
    Tuza

That PixieMagenta? channeller I viewed on U-Tube hypothesizes that cats now are our futures selves. I love cats though, very smart, I love dogs and all the rest though.

10-28-2008, 02:46 AM #9
    spiritual_wanderer
    Avalon Senior Member

I always got good vibes when seeing or reading about the "Cat People." (But I always heard of them as the "Lion People.") Maybe it's because I'm a Leo and cat lover, who knows.

It appears they have origins in the Sirius system. I found it intriguing the relationship with felines and the Egyptians. I always wondered if that advanced ancient civilization knew something about these beings.

There is also a good book by Murry Hope called The Lion People: Intercosmic Messages from the Future.

10-28-2008, 05:25 AM #10
    wwolf67
    Avalon Senior Member

Seth can you tell us more about your experience
    She-Ra
    check this page out
    http://www.alternativkanalen.com/rune/semjeng10.html
    Last edited by wwolf67; 10-28-2008 at 06:12 AM.

10-28-2008, 11:27 AM #11
    Midnight Oil
    Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
    Originally Posted by DoctorWho
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/galle...ery/800/23.jpg
    This guy look like one?
    Bill "the Doctor"
    Man..that picture almost sent me to the world of the dead...I sure can suffer from a sudden cardiac arrets if I was to come face to face with someone like that...

10-28-2008, 01:38 PM #12
    Seth Haniel
    Avalon Senior Member

I have always had a love of cats - this experience started with a strong vibration going through my body with rushing sounds in my ears and lights flashing in my eyes and my sensing a presence next to me, I next became aware of a door in front of me with a green luminescent light playing backwards an forward across the top, next I found myself within a room. The room I was in was almost square smooth white with no joints visible there was a molded white bench at about waist height from the floor running around the wall also with no joints visible - there were about three occupants and I sat between them on the bench - they were human in appearance about the same size as us but naked and their skin was grey coloured with larger patches of darker grey mottled across their body - their eyes had black diamond shaped pupils with gold specks in them. We didn't talk audibly but communicated telepathically. I seemed to know a bit about them and asked them why they had left earth - they told me that they had been expelled for cross breeding with humans in the time of Egypts Ptolomy. They appeared to be more like neighbours or long lost friends.

My connection with cats/feline was also compounded on my 2nd trip to Egypt at the call of the 11-11 in January 1992. Through synchronicity I arrived on the 7th January the celebration day of Sekhmet (the Lion headed Goddess) and who's temple I was initiated in on the 11th.

A local healer/past life family put me in the direction of Murray Hopes Paschat's - the cat people.

On a 3rd visit to Egypt in November 1995 as we conducted a healing ritual in ruins near the Great Pyramid a small kitten came and joined us throughout the ceremony.

10-28-2008, 09:42 PM #13
    dataeast
    Avalon Senior Member

Bast was also know as the Eye of Ra:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bastet_(mythology)

So relates to you avatar quite nicely.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_of_Ra
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

The Eyes That See In Complete Darkness! "Cat-Boy" - Cat Boy - Feline ? Empty Re: The Eyes That See In Complete Darkness! "Cat-Boy" - Cat Boy - Feline ?

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:37 pm

or, this thread from another site

Feline race from the stars

Feline race from the stars
    Universal Races
    www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/esp_vida_alien_39.htm - Cached
    Jump to Felines‎:

The Felines are one of the two primary races in our universe. ...
    to develop life forms of various kinds for planets and stars in the universe. ...
    In time the purebred Felines would become the ancient ancestors of ...

Cat People a.k.a. Feline People a.k.a. Lion People a.k.a. The Felines
    projectavalon.net/.../showthread.php?...Cat...Feline...Feline​s/... - Cached

If you are drawn to the humanoid feline race from the stars then you will also have a strong affinity with the feline mammals that live here ...
    HellsBells

Re: Feline race from the stars
    Great, hope they come and get the crazy cat lady in my street, she's raising a small army.

Cats at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf - George Orwell

Re: Feline race from the stars
    Oh mighty Bastet!
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:38 pm

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:41 pm

5 pages of stuff here - http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?17675-Cat-People-a.k.a.-Feline-People-a.k.a.-Lion-People-a.k.a.-The-Felines

*if anyone is interested - copy it over here, and, we can all discuss it
    Jonah
    Jonah

Post  Jonah Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:57 pm

well this is interesting...
    however.. based on a personal experience with being able to see in the dark... not so sure this is a "feline person" as much as a genetic mutation. I cant help but wonder what color the boy sees in...the color of the light i mean...from the looks of his eyes... and from what i experienced personally... it may be similar to night vision green....not sure what its called atm...

i've only spoken to a few people in confidence about this... but i will now share it here...

one night... on halloween of all nights... a friend and i decided to have a trip on the magical mushroom.... during the initial phases ... we started to realize... this particular trip was going to be a very introspective one....

so after some deliberation we decided to go our separate ways... once at home... there were many wonderful things that happened... including some kind of communication... not guna call it telepathic because it was more physical... as in... conformation of where my mind was going was filtered down to my physical body as to weather or not i was headed in the right direction or not... (i realize how little sense that makes).

to make this post relevant to the thread... lying down in my bed...i closed my eyes for a time.... not to sleep ..as this would have been next to impossible...but once i opened my eyes... the room which was completely dark had suddenly come to light... it was as if a switch had turned on in my brain!! at first i didnt realize what was happening.. it seemed strange.. but then i was probably close to my peak... and strangeness wasnt exactly out of the norm for my thought processes atm.... once i realized that i was looking at a green room... i somehow knew that i could see in the dark... i tried to stay in that moment for a while... i'll never forget what that felt like... so....

i think that we all have this ability... somehow ... perhaps through...founder mutations... this boy has unlocked this ability on a full time bases...

http://www.nature.com/ejhg/journal/v12/n7/full/5201151a.html
    http://scidiv.bellevuecollege.edu/bron/Bio%20211%20Web%20S09/password%20211/FounderMutations%20Drayna%2005.pdf
    some links on founder mutations... very cool stuff..
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:53 am

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:01 pm