tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

Polish Indian from Canada

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Polish Indian from Canada Empty Polish Indian from Canada

Post  lindabaker Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:32 am

[youtube]<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/7Q7csTlz8ms" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Polish Indian from Canada Empty Re: Polish Indian from Canada

Post  Carol Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:42 pm

Cricky Linda. A comet? Here we are prepping for a pole shift and we get a comet too?

However she did nail it with Project Scamalot who has lost our trust and also calls it Project Babelot.

That's it. If the earth wants us to survive it will have to put a protective shield around us. Otherwise it's onto Sagattarius A.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:12 pm

Having my sun in Sag, it give me hope! South, you say? And I've always assumed, perhaps wrongly, that when the intruding body strikes, that the shift will be physical. Probably why I've been batsh=t crazy for over twenty years about this information. I can't figure if it's Pacific or Atlantic, either. Oh, what an exciting time...

Last edited by lindabaker on Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    investigator
    investigator

Post  investigator Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:14 pm

Hehe I posted about her earlier, she used to be a teacher in Rocky Mountain Mystery School, she blew the lid on Gudni Gudnason, and told everyone he was doing black magick. Her website is completely disorganized though, she should organize it or use sitebuildit tm or something like that.

It's all screwed up with the colored fonts, and bold text it looks like it was made by a four year old, so obviously it's not a good idea to have the text so screwed up when talking about conspiracies or the occult, but she seems like a nice lady haha.
    http://www.canadastreetnews.com/index.html

Last edited by investigator on Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:18 pm

Look at a sky map of Sag A and look for where the tea spout is located. It points the way toward the galactic center where the wave is coming from. I'm not worried about the comet nor the pole shift. It's the 8 days of earthquakes as predicted by Tom Brown that can be a bit rocky. This morning prior to dusk the chickens roosting in the tree were making a helluva racket and they never do that. Odd. Will our hens actually warn us? Naw...

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:20 pm

You are so right about the website. I couldn't really navigate it...guess I'm too distract-able visually. I didn't even know where to click or anything...but it IS gorgeous!

The native people in that area knew about the comet all along...and they did not think it a good idea to divulge. It's out of the bag now, again, and it won't change much about the outcome. I remember one spiritual elder from that area US/Canada border, who said have food growing. Cheers! Linda
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:21 pm

Carol, my cats and dog warned me of a 4.1 quake this year. They were outside, and they were racing back and forth back and forth across the deck. They were highly excited.
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:22 pm

Carol, could it be as simple as 8 days of quakes from the reverberations of a comet strike that throws us off axis tilt angle?

Edit: 'scuse me that sounds cold. Don't mean it that way.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:28 pm

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:31 pm

Food, I have growing but.. is there time to the Hawaiian Candy Factory for a supply of cookies and a trip to Costco for more chocolate?

This reminds me of the movie Deep Impact. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120647/

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:48 pm

I really understood nothing in the vid but it looks like you all doing fine and humor is on. That's all that counts cheers

Galactic center is this where our new assembly point is gone be Carol?
    I am all ready to go dear. Put the cattle on for me once you arrive :)

Much Love from me
    mudra
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:44 am

Mudra, the lady is difficult to understand perhaps because of all the Indian words. She says Anishnabe several times, which probably didn't help the flow. Here's some background:

The Anishinabe are the third largest Indian tribe in North America, surpassed only by the Cherokee and Navajo. They were primarily located around the Great Lakes region, mostly in the Lake Superior area. They are known for their canoes and wild rice.

Called "Chippewa" in the United States and "Ojibwe/Ojibway" in Canada, they call themselves Anishinabe meaning "first men". They accept the name "Ojibwe" (even though they prefer Anishinabe), but intensely dislike the name "Chippewa". "Ojibwe/Ojibway" is an Algonquin word that refers to a unique puckered seam on the moccasins of the Anishinabe. "Chippewa" is considered to be an attempt by the French explorers to say "Ojibwe".

My family is eight generations in the Great Lakes area, so it is certain that is my bloodline. By the way, my Indian friends (not Anishnabe but Dine and Cherokee) dislike being called Native Americans, as they don't think of themselves as American. After all, Amerigo Vespucci is not their hero! They like to call themselves First Nation as well.

I first heard of the incoming comet or asteroid over twenty years ago, and the source was this tribe. That part is not funny at all.

The part that is funny is the end where she is talking about the ruling families, uh huh. Queen E-lizard breath. Time to play cowboys and Indians. Bye bye lizards! Hoo, that woman is fearless.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:36 am

Thank you for your post and the light you brought regarding the term Anishnabe Linda .
    What I found most precious in what you said is the way to adress our indian brothers and sisters as First nation . It makes so much sense. I realize now how much calling them Native Americans is disrespectfull to them.

Love for you
    mudra
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:39 am

Linda, I am not able to locate that link on yt...is there any other way?
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:02 am

It's ok now...I got it...

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:37 am