tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+12
burgundia
ClearWater
THEeXchanger
Vidya Moksha
NANUXII
Swanny
greybeard
Eartheart
Pris
Carol
B.B.Baghor
bobhardee
16 posters

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2

mudra
    mudra

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2

Post  mudra Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:51 pm

Ray Grasse: Encounters with an Unconventional Mystic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFyz56R8y3Q

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2

Post  mudra Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:42 am

..."IT is always easy to see unconscious patterns within others, but it takes tremendous focus to see and feel IT within ourselves, as we look closer to what drives our passions and emotions, what we see is our conditioned thinking at the pulse of our struggles. Our mind of thoughts always feeds our spirit with whispers of influence, as IT blocks and kills our freedom to feel peace and harmony, keeping us imprisoned within the realm of words and illusion. Thinking of the past or the future is what makes us play roles of ego, instead of expressing our true spirit in public, for life just IS, perfect within IT-self, yet we tend to get suckered into the thoughts that the mind gives off. What is the source of our thoughts, have you ever looked into your own true nature? For our empowerment always arises within that very process of reflection, for the one who lives with a Open EYE, even when living in struggle, knows that all IS right within the world!

The process of self reflection is like shedding our old skin, if we cling to the old patterns we will only continue to suffer within, whereas going with the flow and understanding our own consciousness, speeds up the process of our expanding heart and spirit. We may think we have no control over our impulses and unconscious thinking, but that process is not unlike our breathing, if we can focus on IT, we have THAT control, yet no matter how wise and powerful we are, the control WILL slip away and work on its own, and we don't even notice when that flip of control occurs. Just like when we slip into our dreams at night, we don't notice the transitions, so notice that you don't notice, and suddenly you will notice THAT more in your daily life.

Just as the gods and goddesses sprinkle their essence into human beings, the archetypal unconscious flow of influence is more than just a myth of stereotypes, but a witnessing account of the pantheon of inner forces at work within us all, and just as seeds come from trees, we each have that potential to become a seed maker within ourselves. IT is one thing to talk about it, it is another thing to BE about IT, as that separates those who stare at the peak of a mountain and wonder, versus those who walk the path and discover, for the view from that peak is beyond divine and beautiful, and that is worth all the struggle to get there in the end!" ~Alistar Valadez...

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:47 pm

."To go out of your mind once a day is tremendously important, because by going out of your mind you come to your senses. And if you stay in your mind all of the time, you are over rational, in other words you are like a very rigid bridge which because it has no give; no craziness in it, is going to be blown down by the first hurricane." ~Alan Watts...

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:52 pm

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 17 1911626_775161739243403_7340510133033458900_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ohc=cHaEqliY4EgAX_fozXF&_nc_ht=scontent.fbru2-1

"It was good for the skin to touch the earth, and the old people liked to remove their moccasins and walk with bare feet on the sacred earth… the old Indian still sits upon the earth instead of propping himself up and away from its life giving forces. For him, to sit or lie upon the ground is to be able to think more deeply and to feel more keenly. He can see more clearly into the mysteries of life and come closer in kinship to other lives about him."

~ Luther Standing Bear, Oglala Lakota Sioux Chief

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:20 pm

..."There are many different aspects in which we choose to express the self, yet it is best to reflect the real you, which is the continuous flow of the full spectrum of being. There is always the time and place to 'play' specific roles of ego, but in this age of inspiration, being true is that which will set us apart in this sea of imagination. Just like that star in the sky which shines just a little brighter then the rest, yet equal in intensity, but the closer IT is revealed, the more the light shines and is reflected! As adults we tend to ignore the stars which hover above us, yet as a child we can remember the wonder of looking at the oceanic sky, and the magic of making wishes upon those shooting stars at night. We inspire to be inspired, and without that relationship there is no harmony, for just like music, we all have the power to make waves that can have great influence.

Just because our light is being ignored does not mean it is not a great influence, for the interconnection of the universe does not allow us to be separate, the words we say, and the words we do not say, greatly change the reality the surrounds us. How many times have you inspired someone to step through their fears and achieve greatness? How many times have you insulted another and severed that great relationship of friendship? Words are powerful, words are like magic, thus why they say that our reality is created by language. Look closer to your daily expression, for not unlike a wizard, your magic can shift reality at a moments notice. We may deny our power, we may deny our divinity, yet we all know that facts do not cease to exist just because we ignore them. The time has come to remember who we really ARE, beyond judgement, beyond roles, beyond the beating of our heart, look closer to the source of our expression and passion, for that fractal energy has the power to change the universe!" ~Alistar Valadez...

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:40 am

Feeling self-conscious is the result of lacking focus and genuine intention. When you relate to each moment and to each being with pure intent and clear attention, there is no room in your energy field for the distraction of self-consciousness. When you lose focus of your intention in any given interaction is when you create room for the sloppiness of becoming self-conscious. When you are genuine and passionate, your self-image will not arise to distract you from the genuineness of the task at hand.

Bentinho Massaro

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:48 am

Ancient secrets of a master healer

https://youtu.be/iHul6zDPE2w

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:31 am; edited 1 time in total
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:25 pm

Answers are

1 Steal a yacht and sail around the world
    2 Buy a yacht and sail around the world
    3 Steal a yacht and sail around the world

Sabina
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:09 pm

Swanny wrote:Answers are

1 Steal a yacht and sail around the world
    2 Buy a yacht and sail around the world
    3 Steal a yacht and sail around the world

Sabina

Choose the one that will bring you the greatest joy and the least of troubles ☺

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:10 pm

If you have a disorder, an issue, a drama, a condition, a hang-up, an addiction, a loss, a worry, a doubt or fear ~ ask it what it wants and what it needs and then let the part of you that can fulfill its need come forward, because within you is the place of true healing ~ the outer world changes when the inner world shifts its beliefs, perceptions and resistance to truly knowing ones own soul and divine power within.

The body is a teacher and reflects the health of our many layers of being - mental, emotional, spiritual; it just wants you to listen to what it needs and after one listens, one is guided to the true antidote. If you want respect ~ respect yourself first; if you want love ~ love yourself first; if you want abundance ~ know your own self-worth; if you want peace, drop the inner battles and dramas ~ if you want truth, don't live a lie and if you want self-confidence ~ know you are a divine creator and your freedom is your Awareness. Found in my archive.
    But - everything is energy and everything can be healed.

Joanna Kossak

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:13 am

A to Zen of Life by Dalai Lama

Avoid negative sources, people, places and habits.
    Believe in yourself.
    Consider things from every angle.
    Don’t give up and don’t give in.
    Everything you’re looking for lies behind the mask you wear.
    Family and friends are hidden treasures, seek them and enjoy their riches.
    Give more than you planned to.
    Hang onto your dreams.
    If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.
    Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
    Keep trying no matter how hard it seems.
    Love yourself.
    Make it happen.
    Never lie, steal or cheat.
    Open your arms to change, but don’t let go of your values.
    Practice makes perfect.
    Quality not quantity in anything you do.
    Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
    Stop procrastinating.
    Take control of your own destiny.
    Understand yourself in order to better understand others.
    Visualize it.
    When you lose, don’t lose the lesson.
    Xcellence in all your efforts.
    You are unique, nothing can replace you.
    Zero in on your target, and go for it.

Love Always
    mudra
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:37 pm

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:31 pm

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:54 am

How life leaves the body after death

https://youtu.be/QJYCJQLKT7s

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:56 am

There is no death Only life

https://youtu.be/UfawEz78kUE

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:15 am

Different types of death

https://youtu.be/EPVGHsoIae0

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:59 am

Sadhguru on death full lecture

Death is a cosmic joke
    Part 1 begins at 9:23

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H64jBYP3SbE

Part 2

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H64jBYP3SbE

Love Always
    mudra

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:36 am

Sadhguru. Karma means to let your past be your future

https://youtu.be/IYsb4pYkM7E

Love Always
    mudra
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:47 pm

I haven't watched the video but I will. I like Sadhguru

But I don't believe in Karma, not one little bit, paying a fine for something that needed to be learned or done to help another soul would be completely useless and stupid thing to do and wouldn't help a soul to develop at all. I think it's a rediculas idea and just a another control method added in. Bleh

If anyone wants to live their life worrying about treading on ants then go for it albino
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:46 pm

Swanny wrote:I haven't watched the video but I will. I like Sadhguru

But I don't believe in Karma, not one little bit, paying a fine for something that needed to be learned or done to help another soul would be completely useless and stupid thing to do and wouldn't help a soul to develop at all. I think it's a rediculas idea and just a another control method added in.  Bleh

If anyone wants to live their life worrying about treading on ants then go for it albino

You are right Swanny.

Its got nothing to do with punishment
    or having having to pay back for past deeds indeed.

This is more what westerners made out of it probably based on the famous idea of "What you saw you reap ".

Karma is time: past, present and future.
    Karma is mind.
    Our past deeds we hold onto, the current ones we hold onto and our future expectations. Thoughts an emotions breed actions indeed.

Karma in Sanskrit means action.

Breaking the karmic cycle of life is breaking the cycle of compulsory lives and death and free one self from being subject to a " time" line that pushes us either in the past or in the future.

Our true nature is timeless and spaceless. Re-entering eternity with plain balanced awareness brings freedom and liberation from any karmic ties we may find ourselves entangled with. We then are in the Now always.

Now we are free
    The place of power is always Now.

Love from me
    mudra

Sadhguru has got it right 😉

Love from me
    mudra

Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:52 pm

Thanks for the explanation Mudra Huge Grin
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:14 pm

I've watched the video and understand it better now, makes much more sense.
    Isn't it Very Happy
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:22 pm

Swanny wrote:I've watched the video and understand it better now, makes much more sense.
    Isn't it Very Happy

Yes Swanny Cheerful

..."So the spiritual truth is there's only the present moment, and everything is unfolding right now, the past is a memory, the future is just a vision, and we're only here in this present moment!

So if your brain is constantly thinking of the past, thinking of the future, you're not living in the present moment. ...

A lot of people don't realize that, we think you're looking out at me and I'm looking out at you, but a lot of times we don't realize that our eyes actually 'take in' light, and instead of looking out we're actually taking in light and creating what you see as sort of a holographic image in our mind, just like our dreams.

You know your dreams are a big landscape. Where is that taking place? It's taking place in your mind, right? Supposably, or wherever it is, but in that same 'scape' we're creating our own reality in a sense. We're taking in light and creating it in our head.

So even though you are your own separate energy, entity, but the image I'm seeing is really just something in my head creating it. So when you look out at the stars, the whole Universe is inside of you, yet you are in the Universe!" ~Alistar Valadez...

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:16 am

Things only exist as experiences. Experiences are made of the luminous quality innate in Awareness. The illusion of diversity is generated by different mental shades applied to this singular, spontaneous and universal ‘Light of Being’. Everything you see, feel, hear etc. is nothing but your own miraculous projection of light, filtered through the shades of your conditioning and expectations. The nature of this Light is Love.

Bentinho Massaro

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:55 pm

Could not stop laughing lol!

I think its an interesting experience I wouldn't mind doing.
    I read somewhere of someone doing this without the meditation part for 15 days I believe. He explained how this had been a life changing event for him.

https://youtu.be/LhDFykDzuJk

Love from me
    mudra

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:02 pm