tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+11
ClearWater
THEeXchanger
Vidya Moksha
NANUXII
Swanny
greybeard
Eartheart
Pris
Carol
B.B.Baghor
bobhardee
15 posters

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2

mudra
    mudra

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 24 Empty Re: The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2

Post  mudra Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:25 am

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 24 Cf88cf10

Bentinho Massaro

At the threshold between Pure Awareness and that Absolute Indescribable Formlessness, you begin to realize—against (or in addition to) what many of the enlightenment teachings state—that you are in fact not (just) Awareness, but rather that you HAVE Pure Awareness...
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    You are that in which Pure Awareness is held and enabled. You are the source of Pure Awareness. Pure Awareness is a power inside of you. Without you, no Awareness.
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    When I say “you” I mean Absolute Reality You. When I say that you are beyond Awareness, don’t assume I’m just talking of your everyday observer-sense consciousness... and that what I mean by The Absolute You must be what most call Awareness. No.
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    I’m saying that even that divine, non-dual, pure, Brahman/Awareness is not you; you are prior even to that.
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Even Pure Awareness (the subtlest “I Am” at its purest level without location, individuation or attributes—like pure, awake and empty space) is still ‘witnessed’ by the only absolutely real “YOU” automatically due to its contrast or ‘difference’ with your Absolute Indescribable Formless Self/NoSelf/Reality.
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    You begin to realize that all that appears is unreal, and that that which can never appear (you) is the only thing that’s real, out of which all that appears is hallucinated to be. That which appears to be is actually not, and that which appears not, is. That’s all. Enjoy your day. : u

ClearWater likes this post

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 24 Empty Re: The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:24 am

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 24 Wisewo10

mudra likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:26 am

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 24 0882da10

The ‘Hard Problem of Consciousness’
    Colin Drake

The ‘hard problem of consciousness’
    Is much researched by cognitive scientists,
    Showing their ‘lack of awareness’
    By assuming separate agents generate it.

They ask how brains can generate
    Individual conscious experiences?
    In this ‘grey matter’ they overrate
    Just thoughts/sensations in Awareness.

Inputs from the senses and the mind,
    Data which the brain ‘processes’,
    To produce the experiences we ‘find’,
    Totally reliant upon Awareness.

They posit Reality* emerges from a network
    Of interacting separate conscious agents,
    Whereas That ‘s the essence*, in which these ‘lurk’,
    The constant conscious perceiving presence.

This is Awareness saturating the universe,
    From photon entanglement to electrons changing
    Their form when ‘others’ them observe,
    To cells responding to environmental rearranging.

Awareness is Consciousness* when still,
    Whereas cosmic energy is That* in motion,
    In Which* things arise and abide until
    Out of energy they subside into This Ocean*.

So every ‘thing’ is a conscious agent,
    A manifestation of moving Consciousness,
    Playing in That ‘til their energy’s spent,
    Never separate, returning to Awareness.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    A poem from 'Poetry From That Which is Hidden In Plain Sight' based on a chapter of 'Hidden In Plain Sight'.
    I write (and read) these posts, based on my meditations and contemplations, as much for my own benefit as for that of 'others'. For this helps to keep me 'awake' in this illusory, and impermanent, world ...

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:12 am

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 24 8e924b10

“When the Zen teacher Shunryu Suzuki was once asked why he never referred to his enlightenment experience, his wife, who was sitting in the back of the hall, stood up and said, ‘Because he never had one!’ The recognition of our true nature is not an exotic experience. Indeed, it is not an experience at all.
    In this recognition, our essential, irreducible, self-aware being simply loses its apparent limitations and its reality stands revealed: open, transparent, luminous, indestructible, unborn and undying."
    ~ Rupert Spira

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:01 am

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 24 D64a0810

Keeping the Smoke Hole Open
    Seek Vigil Not Isolation
    by Martin Shaw

"In Siberian myth, when you want to hurt someone, you crawl into their tent and close the smoke hole.
    That way God can’t see them.
    Close the smoke hole and you break connection to the divine world. Mountains, rivers, trees.
    Close the smoke hole and we become mad.
    Close the smoke hole and we are possessed by ourselves and only ourselves.
    It is useful to inspect my ruin.
    Could I strike up an old relationship with my soul again?
    You don’t need me to tell you how to keep the smoke hole open. You have a myriad of ways.
    We are awash with the power of words—virus, isolate, pandemic—and they point toward very real things. To some degree we need the organizational harassment of them.
    But do they grow corn on your tongue when you speak them?
    Where is the beauty-making in all of this?
    That is part—part—of the correct response. The absolute heft of grief may well be the weave to such a prayer mat.
    Before we burn the whole world down in the wider rage of Climate Emergency, of which this current moment is just a hint, could we collectively seek vigil in this moment?

Cry for a vision?

It’s what we’ve always done.

We need to do it now.
    Close the smoke hole and you have only your neurosis for company.
    Well, enough of that. Really, c’mon. We’re grown-ups. Let’s take a breath.
    We may have to seek some solitude, but let’s not isolate from the marvelous.
    High alert is the nature of the moment, and rightly so, but I do not intend to lose the reality that as a culture we are entering deeply mythic ground.
    I am forgetting business as usual. No great story begins like that.
    What needs to change? Deepen? What kindness in me have I so abandoned that I could seek relationship with again?

Art: Tom Gilleon
    https://emergencemagazine.org/op_ed/keeping-the-smoke-hole-open/  
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:06 am

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 24 Fbda9310

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:26 pm

"The ultimate meditation is totally effortless. It is the only experience that does not require effort. Even just an innocuous thought or feeling or sensation requires more energy than being oneself. This is why Ashtavakra said, 'Awakening/Happiness belongs to that supremely lazy person for whom even blinking is too much trouble.'"

• Rupert Spira

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:09 pm

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jul 06, 2021 12:40 am

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:10 pm

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 24 9e833c10

There is a hidden war at play. It is nothing new. It’s been as old as the universe itself. However, there are more crucial, energetic and decisive cycles in this war and there are less intense cycles in this play of powers.
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Since this war is hidden from the minds and eyes of most, many people have no conscious reference for it for all they see is the bubble-movie of their own physical life; nevertheless they are affected by such cycles unconsciously.
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Those especially affected are those consciously standing up for the light and freedom of all people. If you are playing a part in this intention or if it is in your blueprint to be playing an important part later on in your life, then you may find yourself especially affected these next few days. And in general more than other players who are on the sidelines.
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    I am sharing this message as a heads up. A gentle warning. Not to go panic, but rather for you to check your own thoughts before believing in any of them, and to pause before acting out of any strong emotions. You may find yourself more on edge, more influenceable, more susceptible perhaps; more reactive and more tempted towards negativity than usual.
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    This is OK—just take extra pauses throughout the day to connect to your background awareness, not letting yourself get tempted to believe in the whirlpool of negative thoughts that you may occasionally feel have been thrown upon you as if out of nowhere. Remember who you truly are, and minimize how much you react to such emotions and thoughts.
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    The weapons of this war are primarily that of thoughts and perspectives. Stay as peacefully vigilant as possible until such storms pass over. Avoid coming to any important conclusions about your life in such phases. Let the storm pass first. Be the eye of the storm until you can feel your whole self again clearly.
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Rest in aware-being. Do not believe what appears to be your own thoughts. Do not be fooled. Let them go. Rest. Trust. Surrender. Focus on Oneness and Love.

More importantly don’t trust what will be posed to you as your very own thoughts. Learn to not believe in your own thoughts. Wisdom will then dawn.

Check yourself before you check the world. Most of all relax in awareness and remain undistracted by thought forms.

Bentinho Masaro

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:19 pm

I noted the following from a comment someone made on a book.

" Perhaps the truth cannot be expressed in words; however, the false can be identified and exposed, thus furthering the quest "

Seashore likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:17 pm

Someone's comment

"I think we live in a giant video game.. And we are meant to "find things" Some find the warp zones & next level (jumping & punching around) Some never do. They just repeat the same stage over & over." Peyton Chandler
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:54 am

The Aether
    Santos Bonacci and special guest Ken Wheeler

https://youtu.be/Iu_qlAMvEkE

Ken Wheeler's chsnel:
    Theoria Apophasis
    https://www.youtube.com/user/kathodosdotcom
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:49 pm

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 24 45002a10

We do not become healers.
    We came as healers. We are.
    Some of us are still catching up to what we are.

We do not become storytellers.
    We came as carriers of the stories
    we and our ancestors actually lived. We are.

We do not become artists. We came as artists. We are.

We do not become writers.. dancers.. musicians.. helpers.. peacemakers. We came as such. We are.

We do not learn to love in this sense.
    We came as Love. We are Love.
    Some of us are still catching up to who we truly are.

~ Dr. Clarissa Pinkola Estes

[Art: Secret Art / Lobsang Melendez Ahuanari: lobsangsecretart.com ]
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:18 am

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 24 Justin-Batemans-Pebble-Mosaics-60f93e8720324__700

Not attaching myself to any group, any ideology, any movement, any guru ... is my motto.
    In the eye of the Heart there is no privileged place where divine Consciousness manifests itself, no particular person or group to idolize, no single path that another has been able to trace for me.
    Divine expression is through the whole, all that comes to me, all that runs aground on the shore of my Consciousness. The more I contemplate it, the more I probe it as the timeless and creative witness that I Am, the more clarity  manifests itself.
    I light my way with lanterns I hang  on the outside.
    They are for me sources of inspiration, comfort, reflection, stimuli throughout my spiritual quest but I am aware that the fire that ignites them comes from within, from the very essence of my Being.
    There are no exceptions.
    Without that fire from within no way.

mudra

🙏💗🙏
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:05 pm

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 24 Flower11

mudra likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:55 am

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 24 Cfa8d110

Gorgious bouquet Susan .
    Thanks Hugs
    Welcome back

💗🙏

THEeXchanger likes this post

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:21 pm

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 24 Flower12

mudra likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:30 am

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:29 am

Its time to get ready Chief Oren Lyons
    Faithkeeper of the wolf clan

https://youtu.be/EzUpOpNR6aE

🪶🙏🕊
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:57 pm

Sadhguru :The need to survive versus the need to expand

https://youtu.be/nU_EbAlzvUQ

cheers  
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:17 pm

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 24 Wisewo11
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:32 am

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 24 8f40f610

ClearWater
    ClearWater

Post  ClearWater Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:59 pm

Shi Heng Yi is the headmaster of the Shaolin Temple Europe 歐洲少林寺 located in Germany and belongs to the 35th Generation of Shaolin.

mudra and Seashore like this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:48 pm

🙏💗 Clearwater
    Thank you 💗🙏

ClearWater and Seashore like this post

Current date/time is Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:06 pm