tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+14
enemyofNWO
keith
JesterTerrestrial
devakas
TRANCOSO
malletzky
lindabaker
Brook
Stargazer
Micjer
anomalous cowherd
Carol
Nebula
Anchor
18 posters

Orthodoxymoron

mudra
    mudra

Orthodoxymoron - Page 3 Empty Re: Orthodoxymoron

Post  mudra Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:55 pm

Brook wrote:

Without a doubt you do amaze me sometimes...those are truly words of wisdom.....one of the best things I've seen written in a long time. Orthodoxymoron - Page 3 849210
    I could not agree more with what you say here....and commend you on your approach and words on a subject that send most reeling...such as myself ..I myself am taking your words to heart Orthodoxymoron - Page 3 Icon_wink

Namaste'[/b][/i]

Thank you for your kind words Brook.
    Feel free to use, elaborate, share and expand on my reflections.

From Heart to Heart

Love Always
    mudra
    Jonah
    Jonah

Post  Jonah Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:38 pm

From the Book of the Law...

"37. Also the mantras and spells; the obeah and the wanga; the work of the wand and the work of the sword; these he shall learn and teach."

Although an obvious division within the god-head has taken place... warrior or not.... our lives play out exactly as they are supposed to .... illusion of choice or not....

It's the balance restored.... I see a great implosion within the ranks of military operations.... surely the avoidance of war should be a priority,...

however it will take more than one to swiftly change operations to a planetary consciousness...choices will have to be made by those who are currently in "power"...

Can mankind forgive itself for allowing such cowardice? or is the whole point of this to swap poles and reap souls....

Who ever said all those who are incapable of unconditional love for all conscious beings, have to stay on this planet anyway?... will there vibration be as necessary as it is now?...

Can we change more than just ourselves.... or is that just good enough?... Its seems doubtful those in the "know" really know more than we do.....

But then that's how it should be...
    many great post here... in reverence of you all...
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:47 pm

The Book of the Law

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Book of the Law,orLiber AL vel Legis AuthorCountryLanguageGenre(s)Publication dateMedia type
    Orthodoxymoron - Page 3 200px-AL_cover

Liber AL vel Legis is the central sacred text of Thelema, written by Aleister Crowley in Cairo, Egypt in the year 1904. Its full title is Liber AL vel Legis, sub figura CCXX, as delivered by XCIII=418 to DCLXVI,[1] and it is commonly referred to as The Book of the Law.
    Liber AL vel Legis contains three chapters, each of which was written down in one hour, beginning at noon, on 8 April, 9 April, and 10 April.[2] Crowley claims that the author was an entity named Aiwass, whom he later referred to as his personal Holy Guardian Angel
    (or "Higher Self"). Biographer Lawrence Sutin quotes private diaries
    that fit this story, and writes that "if ever Crowley uttered the truth
    of his relation to the Book," his public account accurately describes
    what he remembered on this point.[3]
    The original title of the book was Liber L vel Legis. Crowley retitled it Liber AL vel Legis in 1921, when he also gave the handwritten manuscript the title Liber XXXI.[4] The book is often referred to simply as Liber AL, Liber Legis or just AL, though technically the latter two refer only to the manuscript.[5]

According to Crowley,[6] the story began on 16 March 1904, when he tried to "shew the Sylphs" by means of a ritual to his wife, Rose Kelly.
    Although she could see nothing, she did seem to enter into a light
    trance and repeatedly said, "They're waiting for you!" Since Rose had
    no interest in magic or mysticism, he took little interest. However, on
    the 18th, after invoking Thoth (the god of knowledge), she mentioned Horus
    by name as the one waiting for him. Crowley, still skeptical, asked her
    numerous questions about Horus, which she answered accurately — without
    having any prior study of the subject. Crowley also gives a different
    chronology, in which an invocation of Horus preceded the questioning.
    Lawrence Sutin says this ritual described Horus in detail, and could
    have given Rose the answers to her husband's questions.[7] The final proof was Rose's identification of Horus in the stele of Ankh-ef-en-Khonsu, then housed in the Bulaq Museum (inventory number 666) but now in the Egyptian Museum of Cairo (number A 9422). The stela was subsequently known to practitioners of Thelema as the "Stele of Revealing."
    On 20 March, Crowley invoked Horus, “with great success.” Between 23 March and 8 April, Crowley had the hieroglyphs on the stele translated. Also, Rose revealed that her “informant” was not Horus himself, but his messenger, Aiwass.
    Finally, on 7 April, Rose gave Crowley his instructions—for three days
    he was to enter the “temple” and write down what he heard between noon
    and 1:00 p.m.
    Crowley went to great pains to argue that Aiwass was an objectively
    separate being from himself, possessing far more knowledge than he or
    any other human could possibly have. As Crowley writes in his Confessions: "I was bound to admit that Aiwass had shown a knowledge of the Cabbala immeasurably superior to my own"[3] and "We are forced to conclude that the author of The Book of the Law
    is an intelligence both alien and superior to myself, yet acquainted
    with my inmost secrets; and, most important point of all, that this
    intelligence is discarnate."

Aleister Crowley

Aleister Crowley (pronounced /ˈkroʊli/; 12 October 1875 – 1 December 1947), born Edward Alexander Crowley, and also known as both Frater Perdurabo and The Great Beast, was an influential English occultist, mystic and ceremonial magician, responsible for founding the religious philosophy of Thelema. He was a member of the esoteric Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, as well as a co-founder of the A∴A∴ and eventually a leader of Ordo Templi Orientis (O.T.O.). He is known today for his magical writings, especially The Book of the Law,
    the central sacred text of Thelema, although he also wrote widely on
    other subjects, including a large amount of fiction and poetry.
    Crowley was also a hedonist, bisexual, recreational drug experimenter, and social critic.[1] In many of these roles he "was in revolt against the moral and religious values of his time", espousing a form of libertinism based upon the rule of "Do What Thou Wilt".[2]
    Because of this, he gained widespread notoriety during his lifetime,
    and was denounced in the popular press of the day as "the wickedest man
    in the world."

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:46 pm

enemyofNWO wrote:But on this "I am very concerned that the old paradigms and lies are going to be replaced by new paradigms and lies - which continue to bypass the real truths and answers." I could add that if we permit those bastards to do it. We know that they infiltrate any party and think that they are in control to do it .
    That's why we have to consider the facts . The reality in which we live is so deeply manipulated by those experts and for so long that drastic measures must be taken . The crims in charge are now acting openly and in our face , destroying the environment , culling the population and attempt to destroy any vestige of " civilization . Against attempt to cull the population the populus , must use the same tactics against the rulers . Extermination is the answer . They do it to us ,we do it to them . The key is to exterminate their families and dynasties , so that a dynasty of bankers or politicians with hidden agenda will never rise again .
    Under the scenarios unfolding : possible CME , economic system unwinding , Gulf of Mexico loop current and following possible Ice age , possible Nibiru ,
    Earth changes ongoing , 2012 ect . it is very hard to be positive . I love your thread .
    Actually I started a new thread yesterday named 'The Sound of Silence' that will interest you, as it partially deals with the above.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:54 pm

[quote="Spregovori"]
    enemyofNWO wrote:Have you ever wondered how far can it go? Take a look out the window.. have you ever seen a base station for cell phones..with a microwave antenna and all that?
    Have you ever seen the grid of them...the spread...the area they cover?
    Have you ever thought about the "great modern usefulness" of having a cell phone near a person all the time and how very convenient that can be...emanating 24/7?
    What is your body? An electromagnetic shell? How does that respond to this and that frequency (or a TV or radio)? How can you be "fine tuned"? And it is only a drop on the sea...

Be a rebel...but with your "mind"...
    See: 'The Sound of Silence'.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:11 pm

mudra wrote:
    lindabaker wrote: The younger generation cannot be told what to do. It may be difficult to parent them, but if they cannot be told what to do, this is a very good thing. The game is up: they will change the vision. Wait and see.
    It's already over. They already checked.

I can attest to this . I do have two children (28) and (21) and your assessement Linda could not be more accurate . I often told myself that I really haven't given birth to sheep . There does'nt seem to be a conventional track for them to fit into . They plainly are creating their own track .
    I must say this already started with me when I was their age and probably with you too Linda and others from our generation here Wink

Love from me
    mudra
    There's a song by Crosby, Stills, Nash (& Young), called 'Teach Your Children' that says it all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlJT8r-7oFo
    (Crosby, Stills & Nash_ Teach Your Children@ Live Aid)
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:09 am

quote:Linda . I wish what you say would become true . I would like to be in a timeline where harmony , love , understanding and peace reign .

To do that and get on the positive timelone you have to conquer your fear ego paradox, pride , vanity selfihness greed . malevolence hate, mammon etc ..very few people on these forums have come anywhere near this...see if you can stay positive for a week, I doubt if anyone can....we all suffer from some negativism..therefore the positive timeline has to be earned the hard way.
    lol
    dom
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:19 am

dominic777 wrote:quote:Linda . I wish what you say would become true . I would like to be in a timeline where harmony , love , understanding and peace reign .

To do that and get on the positive timelone you have to conquer your fear ego paradox, pride , vanity selfihness greed . malevolence hate, mammon etc ..very few people on these forums have come anywhere near this...see if you can stay positive for a week, I doubt if anyone can....we all suffer from some negativism..therefore the positive timeline has to be earned the hard way.
    lol
    dom

Dom , the quote is mine . Well , I am not blowing my own trumpet but I do qualify . Have you got any proof that what you say is not poppycock ?
    Here we go again the positive BS story ! I like the real story not positivism at any cost . Have you got the key to the timeline ? Could you enlighten us where you got that info ? Is your positivism your pie in the sky ? Cheers
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:07 am

enemyofNWO wrote:
    dominic777 wrote:quote:Linda . I wish what you say would become true . I would like to be in a timeline where harmony , love , understanding and peace reign .

lol
    dom

Dom , the quote is mine . Well , I am not blowing my own trumpet but I do qualify . Have you got any proof that what you say is not poppycock ?
    Here we go again the positive BS story ! I like the real story not positivism at any cost . Have you got the key to the timeline ? Could you enlighten us where you got that info ? Is your positivism your pie in the sky ? Cheers

yes it was your quote ..here we go
    first of all humility is one of the keys secondly... to get on the positive timelone you have to conquer your fear ego paradox, pride , vanity selfishness greed . malevolence hate, and its through suffering that consciousness is raised....now
    i cannot see you conquering many of these traits...i keep giving you keys but you seem deaf and blind.....therefore conquer your fear ego paradox first then go down the list and see how many you can conquer
    lol
    dom
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:32 am

dominic777 wrote:
    enemyofNWO wrote:

lol
    dom

yes it was your quote ..here we go
    first of all humility is one of the keys secondly... to get on the positive timelone you have to conquer your fear ego paradox, pride , vanity selfishness greed . malevolence hate, and its through suffering that consciousness is raised....now
    i cannot see you conquering many of these traits...i keep giving you keys but you seem deaf and blind.....therefore conquer your fear ego paradox first then go down the list and see how many you can conquer
    lol
    dom

Dom I do not need your BS key . You positive approach to everything sucks ! Throw away your colored glasses, they distort your reality .
    I have no fear to conquer , I do not need fake pie in the sky . Try to understand you have nothing to offer . If I wanted to hear that positive mambo jambo I would have stayed at Avalon 2 with Bill and Celine and all the rest .... Be welll , repeating the same bull dust pretending it is the truth will get you nowhere .

Last edited by enemyofNWO on Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sintax error)
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:02 pm

I think the part about "you have nothing to offer" was cruel. I won't stay here if this continues, guys. Love to you both. Linda
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:02 pm

Can't we just all get along? Obviously not. Save the drama for your mamma.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:15 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:Can't we just all get along? Obviously not. Save the drama for your mamma.

LOL...Yes of course we can orthodoxy .

Love from me
    mudra
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:31 pm

"Can't we all just get along?" was ringing in my ears all morning, too. Wasn't sure if everyone would get it, so I didn't post it. Ha ha, ortho, you rock, baby. Push it forward... oops, that was meant from a mom's point of view when I called ya baby.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:20 pm

lindabaker wrote:"Can't we all just get along?" was ringing in my ears all morning, too. Wasn't sure if everyone would get it, so I didn't post it. Ha ha, ortho, you rock, baby. Push it forward... oops, that was meant from a mom's point of view when I called ya baby.

No one has called me 'baby' for a long, long time. That felt good! You can call me baby anytime you want! sunny

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:46 pm