tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+8
Jonah
SuiGeneris
superhero
TRANCOSO
sabina
Carol
tacodog
orthodoxymoron
12 posters

Tibet, Kali, and the Trinity Goddess

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Tibet, Kali, and the Trinity Goddess Empty Tibet, Kali, and the Trinity Goddess

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:18 pm

I have done a lot of speculating and questioning. I don't feel confident about any of it. I would fall flat on my face in a debate. But still I continue. I keep trying to stop. I quit this forum after a couple of weeks to try to kick the habit. But I just fell off the wagon - and I'm back. I found a video series which confirms so much of my earlier conjecturings - and which has left me stunned - and I'm only to part 14. I think there is a sweet-spot between traditional religion and the new age. I don't go to church anymore - and I don't go to new age seminars or Whole Life Expos - but I think we should study theology and new age topics - very thoroughly and carefully. Please give this video series your undivided attention. It seems that part 1 has been removed. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-AfhUiq8-Q&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL714864CC005E365A Kali is the Sirius Star of this series!

Lucifer Images: http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GGIR_enUS216US217&q=lucifer+images

Kali Images: http://www.google.com/images?rlz=1T4GGIR_enUS216US217&q=kali+images&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=univ&ei=IYKjTJHTE5KasAOfhNH6Bg&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CCkQsAQwAA

Semiramis Images: http://www.google.com/images?rlz=1T4GGIR_enUS216US217&q=semiramis+images&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=univ&ei=q5-8TKu3BYu8sQOUptmPDw&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CCUQsAQwAA

Persephone Images: http://www.google.com/images?q=persephone+images&um=1&hl=en&rlz=1T4GGIR_enUS216US217&tbs=isch:1&ei=lJ68TKWIJoHAsAOr9_3sDg&sa=N&start=0&ndsp=18

Lilith Images: http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GGIR_enUS216US217&q=lilith+images

Ishtar Images: http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&aq=1&oq=ishtar+im&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GGIR_enUS216US217&q=ishtar+images

Hathor Images: http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GGIR_enUS216US217&q=hathor+images

Isis Images: http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GGIR_enUS216US217&q=isis+images

Queen of Heaven Images: http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GGIR_enUS216US217&q=queen+of+heaven+images

I think we should study the esoteric subjects exhaustively - but I think this is a very, very dangerous pursuit - and one should use extreme caution. We are not as smart as we think we are - and we are easily confused and deceived. Try reading the Four Gospels over and over again - while researching the esoteric - to maintain a central frame of reference - a sort of a refuge. In the current infowar - I think a lot of people are going to lose their faiths - and their minds. Hang in there!

I'd really like to know the full and true story of Promethius (Lucifer?) stealing fire from the gods. I'm sensing a very sad and violent history of the universe. I'm sensing that we are in the middle of a continuing War in Heaven. I'm also sensing that we are in one helluva lot of trouble. We need to exhaustively understand the proper relationship between freedom and responsibility. I think we need a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System. Hope springs eternal.

Enter 'Rise of the Fourth Reich' in the YouTube search field. Also enter 'Teutonic Zionism'. Notice the ancient Babylonian, Egyptian, Grecian, and Roman themes in the art, architecture, and symbology of the Nazi Party. Consider the possible role of a Secret Government, Secret Space Program, and Underground Bases in the Rise of the Third Reich. How did the Germans get so much money, technology, and power so quickly? Google 'omega files' and 'Branton'. Watch 'The Secret Underground Lectures of Commander X' on Google.

Lucifer = Lilith = Hathor = Kali = Isis = Mary = Inanna = Anna (in the TV series 'V') = Whore of Babylon ruling Babylon aka the Secret Government, United Nations, Washington DC, City of London, Vatican, Jesuits, Alphabet Agents, Royal Family, Zionism, Teutonic Zionism, Secret Space Program, and Underground Bases? How much trouble are we in? We need a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System aka United States of the Solar System based on the US Constitution and Responsibility.

I have no animosity toward anyone, including the individuals and institutions listed above. All of this is speculation (for me anyway). We need to get informed without getting mad or going mad. This should be a high-ground infowar. There should be no angry finger-pointing. I keep envisioning an ideal and open Solar System Government - which includes the UN, Washington DC, City of London, Vatican, Underground Bases, and Secret Space Program - based on the US Constitution and Responsibility.

Protestantism is really Reformed Catholicism. They never ventured too far away from Mother Church. I think this applies to SDA's as well. I continue to read from Ellen White books on an almost daily basis - but I think that Adventism is a mixture of truth and error. I think I understand some understandable reasons for this. I think that just about everyone on the planet is in for a rude awakening about a lot of things - and this includes SDA's. We are in a huge spiritual war.

The Roman Catholic Church seems to be a continuation of Ancient Babylonian Egyptian Grecian Roman Luciferianism. The problem is compounded by the observation that it seems that Protestantism is more dependent on Catholicism than they would like to admit. What if Lucifer plays the parts of both God and Satan? What if Lucifer essentially wrote the Bible and the Quran? I continue to reverence the Red Letter Teachings of Jesus.

How about basing the Solar System on the U.S. Constitution and Responsibility. The First and Last Commandment should be 'Thou Shalt Have No Gods'. I think the Creator God of the Universe would agree. Oh - I know that sounds like an orthodoxymoron - but I really don't think that the real God is on any sort of an ego-trip - and I do think that they would condemn any type of self-exaltation, rulership, exploitation, or enslavement. I think we have false gods and goddesses in this neck of the woods.

"In that vast throng are multitudes of the long-lived race that existed before the Flood; men of lofty stature and giant intellect, who, yielding to the control of fallen angels, devoted all their skill and knowledge to the exaltation of themselves; men whose wonderful works of art led the world to idolize their genius, but whose cruelty and evil inventions, defiling the earth and defacing the image of God, caused Him to blot them from the face of His creation."- Great Controversy by Ellen White.

What if the Holy Bible, the Quran, and most of the ancient mythologies and theologies were essentially authored by Lucifer? If this is true, or partially true, might this be a mixture of good and evil, truth and error? We should consider all of the possibilities, shouldn't we? Is the Father of Lies a Real Mother - namely Kali? Or Hathor on a bad day? Do we have a Sirius-Centered Babylonian, Egyptian, Grecian, Roman Theocracy - founded in Tibet - and ruled by an Apostolic Succession of Goddesses?

Did the Whore of Babylon sell-out to Satan - or did/does she serve as a Mediatrix between Satan and Humanity? Is Kali a human/reptile hybrid (who appears to be completely human)? Is Satan a human/reptile hybrid (who appears as a Draconian Reptilian 'Alien')? I keep thinking that Lucifer/Lilith/Hathor/Kali/Isi­s/Mary is the Whore of Babylon who has ruled the world for a long, long time. I keep trying to get her to go out with me on a debate date to discuss galactic issues and transition of power!

Is there a way to harmonize the Latin Mass, the Teachings of Jesus, and the U.S. Constitution? Would this be a Spiritual Switzerland or a Heretical Hell? The ultimate goal would be a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System aka The United States of the Solar System. It seems that Roman Catholicism would be opposed to such a concept. It further seems that Roman Catholicism is really Babylonian, Egyptian, Grecian Romanism - rather than an outworking of the Teachings of Jesus.

It seems as though we may be dealing with a worldwide network of Underground Bases and Cities (connected by mach II magneto-leviton trains?) - inhabited by Nephilim (or by beings who are not completely human - as we know human to be) - who rule the world by secrecy and deception. The Deep Underground Military Bases (such as Dulce) seem to be an integral part of all of this. It further seems as though they are smarter than us - expect reverential worship - and can be very cruel.

Watch 'Hathor' and 'Powers That Be' on hulu(dot)com. Then watch all of the 'V' video clips on YouTube. Do they tie into this series? A reliable source told me that a priest once asked 'What if God is a Black Woman?' Watch the movie 'Avatar' and read between the lines. Google 'Morena Baccarin - Stargate SG1' and watch all of the episodes in which she appears. Does Kali possess technology beyond our wildest dreams? Could this be ancient human technology? We need to know the truth even if it hurts.

Please consider this video series and my comments very carefully. This could all be very important. I have chosen to ask a lot of questions and make a lot of speculations on the internet in appropriate settings - such as in this video series. This subject could be very, very upsetting to a lot of people - and extreme caution should be exercised in discussing it. I'm hoping for a happy ending to all of this - but I suspect that things may get a lot worse before they get better. Hang on!

Watch 'Stargate - Devil Came to Me' and 'Leo Zagami - 2012 Armageddon' on YouTube. Watch them several times. Watch the Stargate clip with the sound off - and use the sound from the Zagami clip. Is there a match? Is this a representation of Kali? Is Kali ultimately responsible for 9/11? Watch 'Lone Gunman - 9/11' and notice the young woman at the computer.

Watch 'UFO's and the Secret Government' by Bill Cooper - Alex Collier videos - and Alex Jones videos - on Google Video or YouTube - and place Kali and the Nephilim at the center of things. Are we Prisoners of War on a Prison Planet with Grey Guards, a Human/Reptile Hybrid Warden, and a Draconian Reptilian God of This World? Also - get the book 'Soldiers of Reason' regarding the Rand Corporation. All of this seems to be interconnected - and may require a huge amount of research to figure everything out.

Notice the last paragraph at 9:55 in part 14. Is this getting at the heart of the matter? There is a Stargate SG-1 episode called 'Fire and Water' which contains key phrases which relate to this paragraph. Watch 'Riddles in Stone' to get some insight into who Nicholas Roerich was, and the importance of the Dog Star Sirius. What if the Trinity (triple) Goddess consists of Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer? The Creator God of the Universe seems to be strangely absent throughout history. I'm fearing the worst.

I'm really trying to educate and condition myself to be completely objective and detached - without much emotion - so that I could easily interact with everyone - including Illuminati, Popes, Presidents, Jesuits, Alphabet Agents, Generals, Professors, Greys, Reptilians, Hybrids, Angels, Demons, Archangels - Satan and Kali. Basically I'm a nobody imagining what it might be like to be a somebody - without selling my soul to you know who. It's a nasty job - but someone's gotta do it! Right Lucifer?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:50 am; edited 5 times in total
    tacodog
    tacodog

Tibet, Kali, and the Trinity Goddess Empty Re: Tibet, Kali, and the Trinity Goddess

Post  tacodog Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:27 pm

Welcome Back! Great to see you posting again Big Grin 2
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Tibet, Kali, and the Trinity Goddess Empty Re: Tibet, Kali, and the Trinity Goddess

Post  Carol Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:23 am

I need to reread this when I'm not so tired and do some editing so please bare with me for a day or so.

Oxy, it is so ironic that you posted this as this is something I've been working on the past week for one of my Chapters. it deals with the Great Deception and how many will fall for it believing that Christ is an alien or alien hybrid. There are those who already have posed this as a reality even to a past president Jimmy Carter. One can easily argue that aliens abducted Mary and implanted a fetus in her. This is a huge issue as faith is the foundation of the Catholic religion. For example, I had been studying the Nicene Creed, line by line, which is the profession of faith for the church and recited by memory by the congregation during each mass.

The profession of faith was first written I think around 325 A.D.

Apostles' Creed

1. I believe in God the Father, Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth:

2. And in Jesus Christ, his only begotten Son, our Lord:

3. Who was conceived by the Holy Ghost, born of the Virgin Mary:

4. Suffered under Pontius Pilate; was crucified, dead and buried: He descended into hell:

5. The third day he rose again from the dead:

6. He ascended into heaven, and sits at the right hand of God the Father Almighty:

7. From thence he shall come to judge the quick and the dead:

8. I believe in the Holy Ghost:

9. I believe in the holy catholic church: the communion of saints:

10. The forgiveness of sins:

1l. The resurrection of the body:

12. And the life everlasting. Amen.

Nicene Creed is a more in-depth statement of profession of faith that is accepted by all three major branches of Christianity; Orthodox, Roman Catholic and Protestant and was adopted by a general Council of the entire Ecumenical Church in 325 A.D. and revised in 381 A.D. [/b]

I believe in one God, the Father Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, and of all things visible and invisible.

And in one Lord Jesus Christ, the only-begotten Son of God, begotten of the Father before all ages; God of God, 1 Light of Light, very God of very God; begotten, not made, being of one substance with the Father; by whom all things were made.

Who, for us all for our salvation, came down from Heaven, and was incarnate by the Holy Spirit of the virgin Mary, and was made man; and was crucified also for us under Pontius Pilate; He suffered and was buried; and the third day He rose again, according to the Scriptures; and ascended into Heaven, and sits on the right hand of the Father; and He shall come again, with glory, to judge the living and the dead; whose kingdom shall have no end.

And I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord and Giver of Life; who proceeds from the Father; 2 who with the Father and the Son together is worshipped and glorified; who spoke by the prophets.

And I believe in one holy universal 3 and apostolic Church. 4 I acknowledge one baptism for the remission of sins; and I look for the resurrection of the dead, and the life of the world to come.

Amen.

It is this specific phrase that is paramount in order to under stand how The Great Deception will be implemented.

“came down from Heaven, and was incarnate by the Holy Spirit of the virgin Mary, and was made man”

In a newer version this section reads: came down from Heaven, and was created, and not made.

In the Catholic Roman Rite Mass, the Latin text of the Niceno-Constantinopolitan Creed is "Deum de Deo" (God from God). The implication of this particular phrase means that Christ was created by God and not made by aliens. There are groups who wish to destroy the Catholic faith by claiming the Christ was made by off-worlders.

The Son is said to be begotten, while the Spirit is said to proceed. Both words convey that the Son and Spirit are in special relationships to the Father, yet also fully divine. The phrase "and the Son," in Latin, filioque, was not in the original text of the creed, but was added in many Western Churches. The addition likely developed over time as a tool against Arians in the Gothic lands. There are theological and historical justifications for the addition or exclusion of the filioque. The Eastern Churches oppose the addition of the filioque, while many Western churches accept it. Actually, despite current division on the matter, the issue has been pretty much theologically resolved. The Catholic Church acknowledges that the Father is the sole source within the Trinity, and admits that "proceeds from the Father and the Son" means "proceeds from the Father through the Son." Catholics also acknowledge that the procession through the Son is not metaphysical, but economic (i.e. describing the Spirit's actions). Also, Eastern Catholics (those Eastern Churches in communion with Rome) do not say the filioque, and remain in full communion with the Catholic Church. The Eastern Orthodox Churches seem willing to allow the interpretation "through the Son," because it does not destroy the monarchy of the Father within the Holy Trinity. However, the filioque remains a major division between Eastern and Western Christianity, mainly because the Western Church added the filioque to the Nicene Creed without Eastern input. It is hoped that this issue will be resolved in the future, as the current environment is far less political than in the past.

With the Father and Son, He is Worshiped and Glorified

“The Holy Spirit is God as are the Father and the Son, and worthy of the same worship due to the Father and the Son.

He Has Spoken Through the Prophets

The Spirit inspired the prophets of old, and inspires the Church today.

We Believe in the One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church

The creed requires belief in the Catholic (universal) Church, whose origins are ancient and historical, going back to the Apostles themselves. Thus, the Church was built upon the faith and witness of the apostles. This witness survives through Apostolic Succession, wherein apostles appointed leaders, who themselves appointed leaders, a process continuing to this day. This Apostolic line survives today primarily in the Catholic and Orthodox Churches. The Church is "holy" on account of Christ's holiness and grace, and not because its members or leaders are perfect. In fact, at times throughout history, the Church has remained holy in spite of its members.

We Acknowledge One Baptism for the Forgiveness of Sins

Catholics believe that sacramentally, through the waters of baptism, God forgives us of our sins, and we are born again. This belief in baptism's saving power is ancient and universally acknowledged in the early Christian writings. If someone has been validly baptized in the name of the Trinity, then that baptism has definitely "taken" and re-baptism is unnecessary.

We Look for the Resurrection of the Dead, and the Life of the World to Come

“Christians always hope for the end of this fractured system, when the universe is fully reconciled to God in Christ Jesus. The Nicene Creed seems to affirm both the existence of a soul-filled heaven and the later resurrection of the dead when soul meets glorified body.”

There is a lot more to discuss and I was just getting into this when other things popped up but planned to return to it with more detail as to why Christ is real/begotten, not made.

Oxy, I'll go back and highlight what I added in blue. There is more I'll add when I have time. I've written a bit more but haven't posted it yet. I think this is a very valid dialog because the issue here is paramount to understanding the role of Christ and the evil which exists out to corrupt souls. Remember, only the pure of heart, the meed will inherit the earth. Now one can also postulate that the meek would be the new gray hybrid population who are subservient to the higher ups of the grays or the meek can be those indigenous people who know how to live close to the earth and survive without technology. Just what is on the horizon is open to speculation yet intriguing due to the test of faith which awaits each soul. This is the time that the sheep are separated from the goats. This means it is the time of choice and there isn't much time left. Those who are self-less serving are the sheep where as those who only serve them selves are the goats. Indigenous tribes tend to serve the community so one would suspect they would be the sheep. However, I suspect that it doesn't matter what or who one believes in as long as the primary spiritual connection exists and is to the Divine. Those of other religions, faiths and spiritual practices.. as long as they follow the path of self-less service are also saved. Yet... big question here, saved for what? Will they transcend? Will they survive the catastrophic events that are to befall the earth. Will they move into the 5th dimension and end up on a new earth? These are the questions I wonder about as well.

Last edited by Carol on Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:54 am

Thank-you tacodog and Carol. I'll have to re-read your post, Carol. Did you write that yourself? I thought I was reading something from Karen King or Elaine Pagels! I have recited the Nicene Creed by memory many times. I keep trying to make Christianity work - even at this late date in my heretical journey. I've recently been trying to harmonize the Latin Mass with the Teachings of Jesus and the U.S. Constitution! I've been wondering if this would be a Spiritual Switzerland or a Heretical Hell! I've even been thinking about going back to church! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohDqL6pjpjY&feature=related

Do you say the Nicene Creed every week? Do you have it memorized? I do! Do you believe every word? I don't! I believe 95%! I won't say which 5% I don't believe! I just won't say that 5%! The controversial Bishop Gene Robinson, Episcopal Bishop of New Hampshire, recalls, as a young student, not saying the parts of the Nicene Creed which he had problems with! He was advised to do this! What would Bishop John Shelby Spong say? What would Jesus Christ say? Come to think of it…the Nicene Creed doesn’t quote Jesus! Should Christians be required to say it? Should it be a test of faith? Should a concise summary of the Teachings of Jesus be recited instead? Oh, the problems of unity and diversity! We yearn to belong, yet we yearn to be free! At least it keeps the doctrinal purity analysts employed! Church leaders want their members to think...alike!

The church's one foundation 'tis Jesus Christ her Lord! Are the Teachings of Jesus first and foremost in your church? If not, why not? Who's church is it, anyway? Are most, if not all, sermons preached from the words of Christ? If not, why not? Ask the hard questions. Get to the bottom of this thing! The answer seems to be blowing in the wind…judging from all of the hot air you are likely to encounter…

It’s sort of like inviting a living President of the United States to a meeting of “supporters” and then seating him at the rear of the auditorium, and having other people give their speeches praising the name of the President, but without asking the President to be the keynote speaker! The name of Jesus gets praised to highest heaven, but the words of Jesus are often figuratively seated at the back of the church! How rude! Was it something He said?

Is Christianity the Teachings of Jesus believed and lived…or is it a ritualized religion about Jesus…paying little attention to what the Second Person of the Trinity actually said?! I have sometimes gotten the impression that Christians feel that Jesus’ place is on the cross on the wall of the church. But that the important business of doctrine is best left to Moses, Paul and the theologians! Jesus is expected to be seen, but not heard, and certainly not obeyed! In fact, Jesus is supposed to obey US when we pray for something!

Every sermon should be preached from the Teachings of Jesus! But context is important! The Old Testament is contextual, but not normative. Acts to Revelation is likewise contextual, but does not have veto power over the words of Jesus Christ! The Apostle Paul is not the Fourth Person of the Godhead! Sorry Paul!

The following is an exchange between me and a New Testament theologian:

Me: There is a problem here! The Red-Letter Teachings of Jesus Christ take a back seat to Paul! Christianity needs to repent, and resurrect the words of Christ, and make them first and foremost! I have decided to follow Jesus!

Response: Christ should always be given precedence over Paul. However, until Pentecost the full meaning of Christ's sayings could not be perceived. The Holy Spirit confronted Paul and led him into a unique ministry of interpretation and explanation. Because of his training it was given to Paul to explain what the atonement meant. This could not be done until after the atonement was made, i.e., until after Christ died. The primary enquiry of all intelligent souls is, 'How can I be right with my Creator?' It is only Paul who fully spells out the way with its root and its fruit. The great tragedy of even modern evangelicals is that salvation in its historical and objective senses is too often obscured. A closer attention to the writings of Paul could prevent this tragic loss.

Me: Thank-you for your thoughtful answer. But it is a classic example of "the Teachings of Jesus are lacking." I get the picture of someone who is befuddled (Jesus), and needs help with this and that from their attendant (Paul). Did the 2nd person of the Trinity not say everything of importance that needed to be said? Did He need someone to clean up after Him, and set the record straight?

Response: It is the Holy Spirit who decided that the teachings of Christ needed to be supplemented and therefore our NT does not stop at John 21. It doesn't detract from what Jesus said at all. May I recommend you compare what you can find about the meaning of the Cross from the Gospels with what you can find in the later books inspired by the Spirit of Christ.

The following is a different response by another theologian to essentially the same comment:

Thank-you for your observations. You could have added that in the creeds of the Church, starting with the Apostle’s Creed, the only mention of the historical Jesus is that he died. Zero reference to anything he taught. We need the teaching of the man and not all this rubbish taught about the man. Your suggestion is so simple, so powerful. Do it!

There are some really crazy conspiracy theories out there! There are also some really crazy little green-men theories out there! The theories are out there! Follow the tin-foil hats! The following is a vast no-wing conspiracy theory…and does not reflect the even crazier conspiracy theories of the author…

Was Jesus an extraterrestrial? He came down from Heaven, didn't He? Is this true for all of us? When He ascended into Heaven…was He beamed up into the Father-Ship…into the Most Holy Place of a Heavenly Sanctuary? Do you believe in UFO's? Have you ever seen one? I have, and I have spoken with other people who have, who were very credible. I met an astronaut who walked on the moon. We talked about life after death…of all things! It was out of this body…I mean out of this world! Some people don't believe in God. They believe in extraterrestrials from outer-space! Are God and Satan ET‘s? What if Satan is a little green woman? If we made contact, would it be a close encounter of the worst kind?

If a UFO shows up...how do you know if it's good or evil? Are there good and evil ET's? Did aliens supervise the construction of the Pyramids in ancient Egypt? Are we prisoners or slaves of aliens? Were Moses and Jesus…rebel Pharaohs...determined to set us free? Did Moses have a long term plan of salvation from alien oppression…which included writing the Torah and the Teachings of Jesus? Is the God of the Old Testament a bad ET…and the God of the New Testament a good ET?

Did the Nazis build and fly UFO's? Did U.S. scientists help Nazi scientists build UFO's at Area 51? Do humans travel to other planets in UFO’s? Do Presidents make treaties with, and take orders from…aliens? Do we have joint alien-human bases on the moon…dating back to the 50‘s? Are nuclear weapons intended for aliens rather than humans? Did a future President order a limo driver to shoot a President with a pellet gun to keep him from revealing our involvement with aliens? Did a future President refuse the request of a President for classified information regarding the extent of our involvement with aliens? Did ET phone Rome…and then call 911? Were hijackings superimposed onto military exercises…and then the whole operation hijacked by someone or something else? Don't ask me...this is an alien subject and I'm not a rocket scientist or a ufologist! I’m not even a botanist or a herpetologist! I’m just living in my own little…Dreamland…

This subject is a real minefield and crop-circle field, and frankly I don't know much about UFO‘s and ET‘s. I'm not sure I want to know too much! If I knew too much...black helicopters would undoubtedly appear over my house! Men in Black would knock on my door! I’m already more nervous than Don Knotts! I’m already paranoid…but then they really would be out to get me! I once spoke with a UFO researcher who said privately that she sometimes wished that she had never researched UFO's! Researchers beware! Stay out of space! Especially the Moon and Mars! I spoke with a very beautiful woman who was instructed by Warner Von Braun to devote her life to keeping nuclear weapons out of space. I’m standing there talking to a gorgeous woman about nuclear war? What a dork I was! Are we involved in a real Star Wars? The Empire might strike back! Perhaps we could convince the Empire to strike Bach…instead of that silly five-note tune! Perhaps they have come to save______________________________________________ _________________________

______THIS HATE SPEECH WILL BE SILENCED BY THE DARK SIDE OF THE MOON IN 5 SECONDS…4...3...2...1_____

__________________________________________________ _________________________

LOG OFF……END SURVEILLANCE __________________________________________________ ___

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED……THE_________________________________ ____________________

HOMELAND HAS BEEN SECURED___________________________________________ ___________

OMNIPOTENT HIGHNESS KRLLL __________________________________________________ ____

HAS SOVERIEGN CONTROL OF US________________________________________________ ____

MJ12 - 666 - EYES ONLY - NOT FOR PUBLIC ___________________________________________

VIEWING-S4 DEBRIEFINGS COMMENCING _______________________________________________

Consider this debate between Dr. Walter Martin and Father Mitchell Pacwa (Jesuit) regarding the Roman Catholic view of Mary. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tClS31hNmII This has relevance to this thread because of my suggestion that there may be some substance to Lucifer = Lilith = Hathor = Kali = Isis = Mary and that the current manifestion of this goddess hypothesis could be similar to that which is represented by Anna in the 'V' series. Once again - I'm not trying to be mean - I'm just trying to understand. The Roman Catholic treatment of Mary may be based upon something more than a fable devised by corrupt men in the Vatican. There may, in fact, be an actual Mary figure, who rules the church - and thus the world. I'm not an insider - and I don't know insiders - so I don't really know. I don't shout this sort of thing from the mountain-tops. I just whisper and mumble on the internet. Please watch the following video from start to finish - and relate it to what I have written in this thread. Warning: this is very disturbing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rx8PdvOELvY Was Kali really in charge of the Crusades and the Inquisition?

Has anyone really looked closely at the 'V' television series (1983-85 and 2009-10) in connection with this video and the female (or hermaphroditic) human/reptile hybrid concept of Lucifer? Consider the Nephilim, Pre-Deluge Giants, Fallen Angels, Gods, Goddesses, et al. The absence of Satan, the Devil, and Lucifer in the Bible (especially the Old Testament) is mystifying and somewhat suspicious. Could Lucifer be a mixture of good & evil, genius & insanity? Research this subject exhaustively.

This is going to sound delusional - and it is - but here it is anyway. I think Lucifer (or equivalent) has ruled the solar system for a very long time. I'm engaging in a mental and spiritual exercise which involves attempting to replace Lucifer (voluntary retirement) - and then turning the governance of the solar system over to 10,000 highly wise and competent people under the U.S. Constitution - and serving as a facilitator and ambassador throughout the solar system. How 'bout it Lucifer? Or should I say 'How 'bout it Kali?'

I think EVERYONE should contemplate Solar System Governance. We need a Solar System View rather than a World View. Spend some quality time thinking about the United Nations, Washington D.C., the City of London, the Vatican, the Secret Government, the Secret Space Program, and the Underground Bases. Consider the pros and cons of all of the above, and how they might fit into a legitimate and non-tyrannical Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System. This includes you Lucifer and/or Kali. Consider this as a mental and spiritual exercise to help you to arrive at your own answers. I'm having a very difficult time getting anyone to seriously consider the subjects of Lucifer and Solar System Governance. I don't have the answers - but I think the subjects are extremely important - and will require the attention of millions of people.

Could it be that what Lucifer and/or Kali envisioned in Heaven was quite noble and virtuous - but that the reality turned out to be a complete disaster? I'm thinking that in the history of the universe that the road to Hell has been paved with an infinite number of good intentions. What I envision for this world and solar system is quite spectacular - but I fear that even the most heroic efforts of the most capable people might not produce the desired results. We may be lucky to simply survive.

Please research world governance, solar system governance, galactic governance, universe governance, leadership, power, freedom, responsibility, self-exaltation, self-degradation, self-centeredness, self-deification, pride, humility, corruptibility, cruelty, justice, mercy, jurisprudence, God, Satan, Jesus, Lucifer, Kali, Angels, Archangels, Humans, Reptilians, Greys, enslavement, extermination, truth, deception, heaven, hell. It's about politics and religion. It's a matter of life and death.

Consider reading the Four Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John - in the New King James Version of the Bible - over and over. Consider reading the 'Federalist Papers' and the 'Anti-Federalist Papers' over and over. Consider doing this while listening to classical sacred music or a latin mass. I'm very serious about this. I think we may all be in purgatory - and that we may all be on the verge of heaven or hell - and our level of spiritual preparation may determine which way we go.

Google 'Walter Veith' and watch all of his lectures on Google Video and YouTube. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1164776176933693244# I don't agree with him on a lot of things - but he presents a huge amount of fascinating information which is relevant to this video. In a sense - I don't care what conclusions you arrive at - but think that studying this subject is hugely important. Don't you agree Lucifer and/or Kali? I know you wish to rule by secrecy - but isn't it time to come out of the confessional?

Watch 'Lucifer: Venus, Kali, Capella' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhdH7mtUtxU for a presentation which is supportive of the female version of Lucifer. I keep seeing a lot of knee-jerk posting under this video, rather than more mature reflection on what could be a very central subject. The angry name calling on YouTube is something to behold. I once spoke with a YouTube employee who screened posts, and they just shook their head and told me what a mess it was, and how upset people got. I felt sorry for them.

It's very strange. I believe in the possibility (or even probability) of a literal Lucifer - so in a sense I'm more of a Luciferian than a particular Satanist I was having a 'discussion' with (even though I'm not Luciferian) - because they seemed to not believe in a literal Lucifer being. This is even more strange - because they believe that Jesus actually existed. I reverence the Teachings of Jesus - but I'm considering the blasphemous possibility that Lucifer wrote much of the Bible. By Ba'al?

Quotations from well known source materials can be quite revealing. The video series I mentioned contains endless quotations and words from the horse's mouth. Of course - this doesn't necessarily establish irrefutable truth - but it does begin to place flesh on hypothetical skeletal constructs. My hunches, theories, and speculations are gaining momentum like a mach II magneto-leviton train travelling from one underground base to another. 'Next stop - Washington D.C.' I really just want people to investigate this subject very carefully - without getting involved in spooky and bloody rituals. We must transcend belief and unbelief - and become lifelong researchers - who remain mostly placid and detached.

What if Lucifer and/or Kali wrote the Bible? What if Lucifer and/or Kali is the Whore of Babylon? What if the Woman in Scarlet created Jesus to be a Red Herring? Again - I find the Bible to be a mixture of good and evil, truth and error. I love reading the Four Gospels, and I adore the Teachings of Jesus - but I am not seeing the Creator God of the Universe at work in any of this. What if all of us are fallen angels who followed Lucifer to Planet Earth? You wouldn't believe what I think about and imagine...

Why can't we just base the Solar System on something very similar to the U.S. Constitution - and then work out all of the old conflicts in a rational and peaceful manner? I am very afraid of deliberately inflicted wars and earth-changes - and all manner of tyranny and atrocities. I just want a dignified and rational system of reasonable law and order in this Solar System - which facilitates Responsible Freedom. I have no idea what's really going on - so I continue my little guessing game.

I keep talking about a possible similarity between Lucifer and Anna (in 'V'). Now none of the episodes are available anywhere on the internet. For a long time, the first few episodes were not available, and only the last five were. I don't see anything about any fall 'V' shows - even though the show was renewed. What's going on here? Was too much truth revealed? I liked the best aspects of Anna and the V's, but I despised the worst aspects. Who really rules the Solar System? Could it be Lucifer and/or Kali?

Usually the Whore of Babylon is equated with the Roman Catholic Church. I think this is incorrect. I think the Whore of Babylon may give orders to the Black Pope. I suspect it - but I can't prove it. I sometimes think of being in the Sistine Chapel with the Black Pope, the Top-Ranking Jesuits, the Whore of Babylon, and a Nine Foot Tall Drac (Head Pimp and Chairman of the Board) - listening to a debate regarding forbidden knowledge. This might send me sobbing uncontrollably into the night.

We don't know everything about everything. We don't know everything about anything. Everything is related to everything else - so we must know everything about everything - to know everything about anything - including the True Form of Lucifer (Kali?). It would be cool if Lucifer (Kali?) would post here - be completely open and honest - and not play deceptive mind-games. Talk to me Lucifer (Kali?). What the hell is going on? How much trouble are we in? How can we fix it? What about that debate date at Mork & Ork's?

Lucifer (Kali?) could be a more complex character than we can imagine. I'm imagining a very conflicted character, with extremes of good and evil, good intentions, unfathomable corruption, and very possibly bouts of insanity. I keep saying that Lucifer (Kali?) should retire, and be an advisor, not a dictator. We need a Solar System Exorcism to remove the really hardcore nasties, human and otherwise. The Solar System should be based upon Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom. World Without End. Amen Ra. (not an invocation)

Spouses and children involve responsibility - and most people are frightened of responsibility. If spouses weren't sexy and children weren't cute - we wouldn't have to worry about over-population. Take a break from the razzmatazz and listen to 'cochereau improvization st thomas church 4' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rig6b-jogg&p=D39FA662CE465587&playnext=1&index=30 I have a 1928 Book of Common Prayer from St. Thomas Church. Don't ask me how I got it. All I know is that it's better than the new one.

Could Hermaphroditic Reptilian Humanoids have been genetically engineered from male and female human beings combined with dinosaur-like reptiles in the ancient pre-deluge world? Could they be the Nephilim and so called Reptilian Aliens? Could Lucifer (Kali?) be one of them? Are they alive and well, and living in underground bases throughout the solar system? I'd like to meet them - as long as they agreed not to eat me. I might not agree with them...

Is the following - fact or fiction? What they taught you in Sunday school is BS. Lucifer is the most beautiful woman you have ever seen in your life. She runs this solar system - and answers only to Satan. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned - and I have scorned the woman most closely connected with hell. Lucifer's IQ is 532. She has the equivalent of 87 PhD's. She is NOT the forgive and forget type. If you cross her - you're dead-meat - and I've crossed her BIG TIME!

Was the first hermaphroditic 'man' really Lilith (or equivalent)? Was the separation experiment a failure? Genesis states that God (Lucifer/Lilith?) was sorry that he (he/she?) made man. Was the separated man created to be a slave-race? Is 'woman's liberation' really the liberation of men? I'm sensing a lot of genetic experimentation going on in the Garden of Eden (Ea - Den?). Human/Reptile/Hybrid, Male/Female/Hermaphroditic, Black/White/Brown, and all manner of combinations? Hmmmmmmm

True honor comes from being responsible - which is not self exalting or self centered. God's plan worries me - because it doesn't seem that we are dealing with the Creator God of the Universe - but rather with disfunctional gods and goddesses. The historical landscape is littered with millions of corpses and billions of suffering souls. This does not inspire confidence regarding the future. Has ANYONE seriously promoted RESPONSIBILITY in the history of the world? Is it in the Bible?

"What is one to do when, in order to rule men, it is necessary to deceive them?" — 'The Secret Doctrine' by Helena Blavatsky The elite consider most people to be mere sheep who must be kept from discovering "the black cauldron of dirty secrets". The dirtiest secret found inside that black cauldron is that the unknown "God" worshipped by the Masons and called the Great Architect of the Universe and by codenames such as Abaddon, Mahabone, and Jahbuhlun, is actually none other than Satan, or Lucifer.

I recently decided that the corrupt rule the stupid - and that the corrupt will always rule the stupid - because both are quite satisfied with the arrangement - despite all outward appearances - and that both are threatened by those who are non-corrupt and highly intelligent. This is why the Teachings of Jesus are ignored. I've decided to pursue a business plan which is neither corrupt or stupid, and which threatens neither the corrupt or stupid - leaving both to their own devices...

"Most people do not really want freedom, because freedom involves responsibility, and most people are frightened of responsibility." -- Sigmund Freud 

"Like it or not, eveything is changing. The result will be the most wonderful experience in the history of man...or the most horrible enslavement that you can imagine. Be active, or abdicate...the future is in your hands." -- William Cooper

Google 'Alex Collier' for some very strange and interesting information. I share a lot of Alex's editorial views (Andromedan?) regarding politics and religion - and I am very indebted to him (and the Andromedans?). The Andromedan Perspective Regarding the Future of Humanity is "Responsible Freedom of Self Determination...Becoming Truly Self Confident and Free...to Unconditionally be Responsible for Oneself...Without Being Coerced to Accept Some Higher Authority." -- related by Alex Collier

We the People of Earth have before us the opportunity to forge for ourselves, and for future generations...a True World Order. A world where Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...not the Old World Disorder Demonic Theocracy...governs the conduct of nations. When we are successful...and we will be...we have a real chance at this True World Order...an order in which a credible United Nations can use Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom to fulfill the promise and vision of All Races.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:48 pm; edited 8 times in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:43 am

The following is a potpourri of sorts - where the irrelevant parts provide a context for the relevant parts:

orthodoxymoron guidestone: 1. Base this Solar System on Responsibility and the U.S. Constitution. 2. Maintain an Earth population of 4 billion (2 billion surface and 2 billion sub-surface) with 4 billion throughout the rest of the Solar System (mostly sub-surface). 3. Go to electric everything. 4. Use magneto-leviton trains for most global transportation. 5. Completely restore and maintain the environment in pristine condition. 6. Base healthcare (mental, physical, and spiritual) on prevention.

Self exaltation is self centered! Self degradation is also self centered! The religion contained in the Teachings of Jesus is a Religion of Responsibility! To be responsible is to face reality - formulate a responsible course of action - and then to implement this plan. It is duty centered. The focus is external rather than internal! When someone lives responsibly, the byproduct is appropriate positive AND negative thinking, and an appropriate self image!

We the People of Earth need to be the New Elites. Don't fight the New World Order or the Powers That Be - Transcend Them! WE ALL NEED TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR SOLAR SYSTEM GOVERNANCE. Watch 'The Great Dictator Speech' by Charlie Chaplin on YouTube. Watch a lot of science fiction - with the posts on this page clearly in mind. I almost feel as though I am trying to partner with completely reformed gods and goddesses - which would probably include Lucifer. What's the verdict Lucifer (Kali?)?

For a couple of years now - I have been making post after post on the internet - with very little interest or response being generated. My questions and comments are not complex - but I think many of them are helpful - and a few are even profound. But it all seems to be a waste of time. In a sense - I can see why the masses are manipulated rather than reasoned with - but it's still wrong. I guess I'm trying to become a non-corrupt Illuminati type of person - but this is just a mind game. I've never felt more drained in my life - when I've been researching and posting on the subject of Lucifer and other esoteric topics. It's almost as if one gets double and triple teamed by demonic entities when one tries to uncover and expose what's really going on in this solar system. Just a feeling. I'm trying to understand what the solar system powers that be, human and otherwise, have to deal with. I don't envy them. I feel a responsibility to properly deal with solar system governance. I think that just about everyone is deluded - including Atheists, Satanists, and Christians. I went insane without the help of anyone else - demonic or otherwise. I love Jesus. Jesus loves me. But everyone else thinks I'm a jerk.

What we all really want is fame, fortune, power, and pleasure - and we will pursue all of these things in the most irresponsible ways - which will continue to push us toward the abyss and oblivion. I'm getting very tired of my little exercise in futility - and I fear that the human race will continue to go through war after war - and believe lie after lie...

The Father of Lies might be a Real Mother - or Hermaphroditic. The lie is different at every level. I don't know what the True Form of Lucifer really is - but I am passively exploring the possibility that Satan and Lucifer (Kali?) are two separate beings - and that Satan is decidedly male - and Lucifer decidedly female. The evidence is thin and circumstantial - and I am not a scholar, psychic, or insider - so I don't really know. The goddess topic should be studied exhaustively.

I think that the Creator God of the Universe set things up in a most excellent way - and then things got screwed-up in a most horrible manner. I'm not sure who was/is responsible - but justice needs to be served - and law and order needs to be restored in this solar system. I believe that a Solar System Exorcism and a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System would remedy most of the most pressing ills we face. But what the hell do I know.

I leave you with this: 'Pierre Cochereau at Mass - Part 1 of 3 - Introit and Offertoire' (listen to all 3 parts). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaDmU4Uay_w Is this appropriate music to listen to while considering the subject of 'Lucifer (Kali?)'? I still want to share some fine French wine with you Lucifer (Kali?) - and listen to you improvise at St. Ouen, St. Sulpice, or Notre Dame de Paris. I feel as though I am your best friend and worst enemy. Come - let us reason together. Is it time to reprogram and reboot this solar system?

I want to wish Satan, Lucifer, Kali, Gods, Goddesses, Angels, Demons, Archangels, Illuminati, Megalomaniacs, Reptilians, Greys, et al a terrific rest of the century. I think we can clean up this mess - without enslavement, extermination, Star Wars, or Masters of the Universe. Imagine 10,000 very competent humans engaging in Constitutional Global and Solar System Governance, with advisors which might include all of the above. I continue to attempt to think Lucifer's (Kali's?) thoughts after her. See you at Mork and Ork's Grey Bar. Namaste.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total
    sabina
    sabina

Post  sabina Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:29 am

hallo oxy,
    first it`s nice you post again I like to read your postings. I never posted in your threads why ?
    I don`t know maybe time maybe my english is not perfect etc.but I will tell you even if you don`t have an answer to your writings you have readers.
    second what is SDA?

About Kali I will tell you the storry how it is told to the children today in India
    Parvati Durga Kali is the wife of shiva as the wife she has the same tools, weapons and power.
    parvati the young woman
    durga the mother
    kali the old wise woman

there was a very powerfull asura(demon) no god could kill him even together vishnu bhrama shiva with all their weapons were not strong enough because the spell was this: no god can kill this asura
    now all the gods came together to think about what to do and they got the idea
    we will give all our weapons and power to shivas wife now with all this power she went to the asura
    and she killed him. the spell was no god can kill but she was a godness.

I hope you enjoy this origin storry about kali of course there is more she is the godess of Kalcutta
    the poorest city in India.

All the best and please continue your postings
    Sabina

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:11 am

sabina wrote:hallo oxy,
    first it`s nice you post again I like to read your postings. I never posted in your threads why ?
    I don`t know maybe time maybe my english is not perfect etc.but I will tell you even if you don`t have an answer to your writings you have readers.
    second what is SDA?

About Kali I will tell you the storry how it is told to the children today in India
    Parvati Durga Kali is the wife of shiva as the wife she has the same tools, weapons and power.
    parvati the young woman
    durga the mother
    kali the old wise woman

there was a very powerfull asura(demon) no god could kill him even together vishnu bhrama shiva with all their weapons were not strong enough because the spell was this: no god can kill this asura
    now all the gods came together to think about what to do and they got the idea
    we will give all our weapons and power to shivas wife now with all this power she went to the asura
    and she killed him. the spell was no god can kill but she was a godness.

I hope you enjoy this origin storry about kali of course there is more she is the godess of Kalcutta
    the poorest city in India.

All the best and please continue your postings
    Sabina

Thank-you Sabina. Perfect English is not required. You don't even have to agree with me. SDA = Seventh-day Adventist (a fairly conservative Protestant church (founded in 1863) which conducts services on Saturday (Sabbath), and utilizes the writings of Ellen G. White as an inspired interpreter of the Holy Bible. SDA's consider themselves to be the heirs of the Reformation. I used to be one - and I still may be on the books - but when I do attend services, it is usually at a liberal Episcopal church. I long for a completely reformed Roman Catholic Church - which is centered in the Teachings of Jesus and the U.S. Constitution - in the context of the Latin Mass (preferably without communion and crucifixes). What would Pat Buchanan say? What would Pope John Paul I say? What would the sedavacantists say?

Regarding a Non-Penetential, Non-Sacrificial, Humanistic, Christocentric, Ecumenical Namaste Latin Mass...Celebrating the Divinity Within Humanity...I'm once again looking for common ground to legitimately unite people in a non-coercive manner. I love the architecture, art, music, robes, incense, and ceremony of the Roman Catholic Church...yet I am aware of a dark-side and problematic-side as well. Latin is sort of obscure...so a Mass could be conducted in Latin world-wide...and people would feel right at home as they traveled throughout the world...or watched on television or the internet. Also...this would be all about being elevated by the atmosphere of reverence and awe...without being troubled by theological jargon and mumbo-jumbo which careful thinking might reject. It would be a Spiritual Switzerland. I prefer the glory, grandeur, reverence, and awe of the traditional service...rather than the 'Jesus is my buddy, show-up in shorts and a t-shirt, praise-song, hippie reefer-madness'.

In a sense...I desire a Minimalist Humanistic Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Theocracy. The United Nations and the City States need to be purified and reformed if we are to achieve a Perfected Solar System Inhabited by Perfected Human Beings...without eugenics or coercion. I want a Solar System Exorcism...to rid this Solar System of the worst Human and Non-Human malevolent beings...without harming them. Some of these beings...I fear...are Playing God...and Using God's Name in Vain. But what do I know?

What you said about Kali is fascinating! I keep encountering the concept of a goddess killing a god - and then ruling Earth. I recently spoke online with someone who is into some very heavy spiritual stuff (not recommended) - who thinks that in a previous life that she was there when such a killing occurred - and she thinks she might be the one who did the killing. I tried to convince her otherwise. She had a very elaborate creation vision which is quite different than the Genesis story. What if Earth had a Crazy God - and Kali came to Tibet - from Sirius - killed the Crazy God - and has ruled Earth ever since? But what if Kali went crazy too? What fate Omoroca? Absolute power corrupts absolutely - and probably drives one crazy. This is why I think the first and last commandment should be 'Thou Shalt Have No Gods'. A facilitator or administrator of sorts is probably a good idea - but no one should be reverentially worshipped and unquestioningly obeyed. Parvati, Durga, Kali = Trinity Goddess = Lucifer, Michael, Gabriel? That's a stretch, isn't it?
    I have really been trying to snap Lucifer or Kali out of their madness - believe it or not. Perhaps it takes a crazy person to deal with a crazy goddess. Razz geek

It's midnight. Do you know where your secret government is headquartered? Got cosmic clearance? Someone's knocking on my door. It's a middle-aged man dressed in a three-piece suit. There's a black Suburban with multiple antennas parked in my driveway. My dog is barking furiously. My heart is pounding. I open the door slowly. 'Yes?', I stammer. I am greeted with a terse, 'orthodoxymoron I presume?' I nod affirmatively, as I ask 'Who are you? Why are you here?' The man responds by flashing an official looking badge, and formally stating, 'I am Agent Scranton with the NSA. You need to come with me. Your home and dog will be well cared for, but you must come with me now.' 'What the...' I am interrupted with a firm 'all of your questions will be answered in due time - but you must come with me immediately.' I reluctantly follow - shutting the door behind me - and climbing into the front seat of the still running Suburban.

'What's going on? Where are we going?', I gasp - as we race down the fast lane of the interstate highway at 20 over the speed-limit. Scranton answers, 'a situation has arisen as a direct result of your internet posting. The Solar System Powers That Be have been instructed by the Galactic Powers That Be - in no uncertain terms - that fundamental changes must be made regarding the policies and activities in this solar system - and that they approve, in general, of your editorial bias, as expressed over the last couple of years on various web sites. They have specified that they want you to interact with the major players throughout the solar system - to bring about these changes - in an evolutionary, but not revolutionary, manner.' 'O My God!' I exclaim - as I sink lower and lower in the bucket-seat. 'What have I gotten myself into? I don't know what to say or do. I just posted random thoughts, and asked stupid questions, to try to figure out what's going on in this crazy world. Why me? How do I know that you're telling me the truth? How do I know that you're not just kidnapping me? How do I know that I'm not going to end up as food for the reptilians?' 'Look orthodoxymoron - this is serious! This world was slated for an extermination event, which has now been placed on hold - pending the success or failure of the reforming efforts.'

'Exterminatus Interruptus?', I smirk. 'Get with the program wise-guy! Nobody likes you! Your house is a mess. Your life is a mess. You don't have a degree. You're not an insider. You're politically incorrect. You're just a smart-alec with no brains and no track record. The visible and legitmate government hates you. The secret government hates you. The Annunaki hate you. The reptilians and greys hate you. The church hates you. The Jesuits and Alphabet Agents hate you. Satan and Lucifer hate you. Jesus loves you - but everyone else thinks you're an @$$hole! You have no friends. Your co-workers hate you. Your family hates you. You even hate yourself - don't you? Everyone is furious with the strong-arm tactics of the Galactic Powers That Be - but there's not a damn thing they can do about it! The deliberately inflicted oil disasters in the Gulf of Mexico were part of this fiasco. The Solar System Powers That Be have to cooperate with you - whether they like it or not!' Everyone thinks this is a sick joke. You have no support. You will fail. The New World Order, with a world human population of 500,000...is inevitable. You are simply prolonging the agony. You're not good enough for anyone. No Nobel Peace Prize for you. You should've written an Old Testamental Justification for Nuking Iran! Why don't you just give-up? Curse God - and commit suicide! To be, or not to be? That is the question.

I count to ten, and calmly respond, 'OK...I'm going to need a helluva lot more evidence that what you are saying is really true. I don't trust anyone - not even myself. I think this might be some sort of a MILAB or a CIA mind-control experiment. You claim that 'everyone' hates me - well to be quite honest - I don't like you Scranton!' 'Like me or not - it's showtime pretty-boy - and you'd better watch your backside - because there are a lot of reptilians, greys, and humans who want to see you fail BIG TIME!' I take a deep breath - try to relax - and calmly whisper, 'Agent Scranton - if we can't even get along - how in the hell am I supposed to interact constructively with the PTB?' Scranton gives me a sideways look, and whispers back, 'You need to know your place. This thing is bigger than you can possibly imagine - and if you come on strong like 'Ghost Busters' - the system will eat you alive.' I sheepishly reply, 'I dreamed of a perfected humanity living in a perfected solar system. I had big ideas. But now that I am confronted with this - I'm not so sure any more. I don't know where to begin. By the way - where are we going?'

'I'm driving you to a small airport about 5 minutes from here. There you will board a Navy helicopter, which will fly you to an undisclosed location. Everything is compartmentalized. No one knows what anyone else is doing, or where they're going. The system likes it that way. You'll see.' I query, 'Who should I watch-out for?' 'Kali.' 'Kali?' I'm shocked, and exclaim, 'I asked you a serious question - and now you're being a wise-guy with me!' Scranton has a poker-face, and responds, 'I am very, very serious. What they taught you in Sunday school is BS. Lucifer is really Kali - and she is the most beautiful woman you have ever seen in your life. She runs this solar system - and answers only to Satan.' 'Now wait a minute! This is ridiculous! I speculated about this sort of thing on the internet - but I didn't really believe it. You're jerking my chain - aren't you?' 'No. I am deadly serious - and I mean DEADLY serious. I'm giving you a heads-up, because you will need to be prepared for the worst. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned - and you have scorned the woman most closely connected with hell. Kali's IQ is 532. She has the equivalent of 87 PhD's. She is NOT the forgive and forget type. If you cross her - you're dead-meat - and you've crossed her BIG TIME!'

'When will I have the privilege of meeting her majesty?' 'Soon. But first you must go through 'Galactic Boot Camp' to learn how to survive in the shadowy underworld. This will NOT be a pleasant experience!' I am perplexed, 'Why does this seem so militaristic and hostile? I feel as though I am entering into a Nazi realm of sorts!' 'You are. You will be very lucky to remain sane. Many who have tried to save the world by being knights in shining armor - are now heavily sedated in secret mental institutions.' I nervously blurt-out, 'I can hardly wait for the fun to begin! Fortunately - I'm already insane. I crossed that bridge a long time ago. But I have learned to function somewhat productively and safely - in a limited sort of way - in mainstream society.' Scranton is not amused. 'orthodoxymoron - this isn't funny! You haven't seen the dazed and hopeless expressions on the faces of these formerly brave and intelligent people - who are now reduced to rocking back and forth in the fetal position.' I sheepishly reply, 'Sorry. I'm just very nervous and apprehensive about all of this.' Scranton looks me straight in the eye, and says, 'Be afraid. Be very afraid.' I see a Navy Sea Stallion helicopter looming in the distance - with rotor spinning - waiting to devour me. My rendezvous with destiny is imminent.

As we pull up alongside the helicopter - I turn to thank Agent Scranton for the ride - and I notice that his eyes have vertical slits instead of round pupils. I gasp slightly, and he notices my surprise, and laughingly shakes his head, saying 'you haven't seen anything yet! I'm just a human/reptile 90%/10% hybrid - and I forgot to put my contacts in when I got the call to pick you up! Sorry about that! I still don't like you - but good-luck anyway!' My hand is shaking as I shake Scranton's hand - and I stumble and fall as I run toward the waiting helicopter. Is this the Helicopter to Hell?
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:34 am

I just started rewatching the Alex Collier presentation at 'Awake and Aware' - and his opening remarks hit me like ten tons of bricks - in light of this current thread. Alex said that he didn't think the U.S. would disclose - and that disclosure might come from INDIA or CHINA!!!!!!!! Where is TIBET?????? My heart almost stopped. Now my heart is pounding!!!! Please, please, please watch all parts of the video series linked in the first post of this thread!!! Excuse me while I get my heart restarted!! CLEAR!!!! bounce Hello Kali! Well Hello Kali!! You Devil You!!

Also - look at bravodawson - on YouTube - the one who posted 'The True Form of Lucifer' - which depicts Lucifer as being female. bravodawson is from INDIA!!! The video was posted on December 21, 2007 - exactly five years before the infamous December 21, 2012!!! Is this just a coincidence??? This is the only video bravodawson has posted on YouTube - and they have posted no comments under this video (that I have noticed) - and they haven't visited their channel for a couple of years. Isn't this strange? Here is a comment/question I posted on bravodawson's channel one month ago:

"I never see you commenting on your Lucifer video. Or do you comment with another name? Living in India - have you considered the possibility of a connection between Kali - Lucifer - and the Black Madonna? What do people in India generally think about Lucifer? I believe in some sort of reincarnation - but I don't embrace Hinduism or the New Age. Which direction is India moving regarding politics and religion? What if all of us are right - and all of us are wrong? I endlessly speculate - but I know very little for certain. I ask this respectfully - 'Are you Lucifer?' Just thought I'd ask." No reply.

Here is a comment I posted on bravodawson's channel four months ago:

"I think you are on the right track...but I also think that Lucifer is a mixture of good and evil...a sort of a Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde. Watch 'V' on abc(dot)com if you can in India. I tend to think that Anna could be similar to the modern manifestation of Lucifer. Also consider that Lucifer is the Whore of Babylon (Deep Underground Military Bases?) and is in charge of the DUMB's, the Secret Government, and the Secret Space Program throughout the Solar System." No reply.

Is it just a coincidence that China owns so much U.S. debt? Is it any coincidence that India bought so much gold? But if illegal drug money, blood money, and tax dollars have been paying for a lot of the hypothetical Underground Empire - then who really owes who?

Does Kali - or a representative of Kali - appear prominently in the movie 'Contact'? Does Satan - or a representative of Satan - appear prominently in the movie 'Contact'? Does Jesus - or a representative of Jesus - appear prominently in the movie 'Contact'? Were there ET's (or equivalent) right in the White House in the movie 'Contact'? Has 'Contact' been ongoing - for thousands of years? Believe it or not - I think I may have seen Kali - or a representative of Kali - in a cathedral (I won't say which one!) - but it's probably a Hail Mary conjecture! Nuff said!

One more thing. I am pro-money. It is an expression of freedom - and an opportunity to reward responsibility - as well as providing the game-playing and fun of good old-fashioned competition. Responsible Greed is Good! It clarifies. Competition improves the breed. I am not in favor of socialism or communism. I am a born-again responsible capitalist. End the Fed!

One more thing. I am pro-physicality. I am addicted to orgasms! The human body is a miraculous creation - and I do not intend to leave my physicality - except between incarnations. Perhaps our genetics needs to be restored to it's original state - so that we live longer and use 100% of our brain capacities. Obviously there needs to be a harmonization of the physical and the spiritual.

One more thing. Haven't the ET's been mentoring us for thousands of years? Hasn't that been a big part of the problem?? Haven't the ET's been ruling the world for thousands of years? So why have things been so bad? Have they been teaching us RESPONSIBILITY? Have they been ruling us with RESPONSIBILITY?

One more thing. I am not anti-ET. I am not anti-hybrid. I am not even anti-Drac!! I even want to go out on a date with Lucifer (Kali?)!!!! I just want a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System aka The United States of the Solar System - based upon Responsibility and the U.S. Constitution. I have no problem with interacting with ET's and Hybrids - but they are not our gods and saviors - at least they shouldn't be. I want Lucifer (Kali?) to retire - and advise (not dictate) from a distance. Imagine Lucifer attending a U.N. meeting??!! "Lucifer!! The power of Christ compels you to sit down and shut up!!" Just kidding Lucifer! Or is it Kali? Only her exorcist knows for sure!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:57 am; edited 2 times in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:35 pm

Oxy, I'll go back and highlight what I added in blue.

There is more I'll add when I have time. I've written a bit more but haven't posted it yet. I think this is a very valid dialog because the issue here is paramount to understanding the role of Christ and the evil which exists whose intention is to corrupt souls. Remember, only the pure of heart and the meek will inherit the earth. Now one can also postulate that the meek would be the new gray hybrid population who are subservient to the higher ups of the grays or the meek can be those indigenous people who know how to live close to the earth and survive without technology. Just what is on the horizon is open to speculation yet intriguing due to the test of faith which awaits each soul. This is the time that the sheep are separated from the goats. This means it is the time of choice and there isn't much time left. Those who are self-less serving are the sheep where as those who only serve them selves are the goats. Indigenous tribes tend to serve the community so one would suspect they would be the sheep. However, I suspect that it doesn't matter what or who one believes in as long as the primary spiritual connection exists and is to the Divine. Those of other religions, faiths and spiritual practices.. as long as they follow the path of self-less service are also saved. Yet... big question here, saved for what? Will they transcend? Will they survive the catastrophic events that are to befall the earth. Will they move into the 5th dimension and end up on a new earth? These are the questions I wonder about as well.

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:40 pm

Good to see you're back Ortho.
    cheers
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:48 pm

Thank-you Carol and TRANCOSO. It is important to carefully examine the foundations and presuppositions. Just because someone says something - or just because something is written in a book - doesn't mean that it's true - even if most people believe that it's true. I am considering the possibility that a Lucifer or Kali has been at the center of things for thousands of years - and that a lot of what we believe or disbelieve has been a direct or indirect result of the influence of a Lucifer or Kali. I'm asking a lot of 'what if?' questions. What if most everything philosophical and theological is essentially Luciferian - and a mixture of good and evil? I am attempting to work outward from the word 'RESPONSIBILITY' to see where this leads, and what it exposes. I am also trying to think Lucifer's or Kali's thoughts after her - to get an insight into what it might have been like to be them - century after century. Even if I am completely wrong - this is a very interesting way to look at the past, present, and future. It's also probably very dangerous - so don't try this at home kiddies. Remember the abraxasinas fiasco?
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:54 pm

Here I go again - with yet another brainstorm (brain-fart?): What if we are dealing with a Hermaphroditic (Hermes + Aphrodite?) Human/Reptile God/Godess Nephilim from Sirius named Lucifer/Shiva/Kali (the Prince/Princess of Sirius and God/Goddess of This World) who came to Earth at least 10,000 years ago, killed the existing Earth God in a Solar System Wide Star War in Heaven, and set up an underground base of operations in Tibet (which included advanced technology such as UFO's, nukes, computers, holograms, genetic hybridization, mind control, etc. -- possibly stolen fire from the slain God)? Are goddesses possessed by Lucifer/Shiva/Kali? Could this explain why goddesses say 'We'? Consider this thread about the Nephilim: http://www.themistsofavalon.net/et-biokinds-and-their-characteristics-f23/the-real-nature-of-the-nephilim-t716.htm#17829 Could Lucifer/Shiva/Kali play the parts of both God and Satan? Could Lucifer/Shiva/Kali have created most mythologies, theologies, religions, and sacred texts? Did Lucifer/Shiva/Kali say 'Let us make man in our image?' Was the creation of male and female humans really the separation of the male and female aspects of hermaphroditic humans? Was this 'trial separation' a failure in the eyes of Lucifer/Shiva/Kali? Genesis reads that God was sorry that he created man. Did Lucifer/Shiva/Kali experience 'separation anxiety' or 'creator's remorse'? Were male humans created to be a slave race? Is 'women's liberation' really 'men's liberation'? The original 'V' series (1983-85) portrayed the visitors as being from Sirius - and that they recognized the U.N. Charter rather than the U.S. Constitution. Hmmmmmmm...I really hope I'm full of you-know-what. Please set me straight. I don't expect a lot of this to be correct. That's one small step for orthodoxymoron. One even smaller step for mankind. It's gonna be a long night...

I'm presently on part 16 of this very interesting series. I had my eye on Kali - even before I knew her name - but now she has my undivided attention. At 'Awake and Aware' Alex Collier stated that disclosure might come from China or India!! What is between China and India?? TIBET!!! Look at the last minute (9:55) of part 14 - at the bottom of the page - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-Jq4JV5Mdg - and notice especially the part about Nicholas Roerich travelling to Tibet - and speaking of ET's (Sovereign Queen of the Air) from Sirius setting up shop in Tibet - and conducting hybridization experiments!! He spoke of seeing STRANGE GREY PEOPLE!!!!! Didn't Nicolas Notovich write about Jesus travelling to Tibet?

Sovereign Queen of the Air = Queen of Heaven = Queen Mary = Anna in 'V' = Whore of Babylon = Ruler of the City States = Ruler of Us All?

SIRIUS > TIBET > BABYLON > EGYPT > GREECE > ROME > ROMAN CATHOLICISM > NAZI PARTY > NEW WORLD ORDER?

Were the Bible and Quran created to obscure the Sirius, Tibet, Babylon, Egypt, Greece, and Rome connection? Was Jewish history superimposed upon the real history? I think Ralph Ellis and Jordan Maxwell might agree. My surmisings remind me of an old political cartoon showing the White House with a big "NIXXON" sign over it - and a caption reading "The Name Has Changed - But It's Still the Same Old Gas!" Is the New World Order really the "Same Old Gas"?

I'm continuing to consider the idea that the esoteric should become exoteric - and that a Modified Latin Mass, the Teachings of Jesus, and the U.S. Constitution should be harmonized - and become an integral part of a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System aka The United States of the Solar System. The art and architecture of the ancient world should be cherished - as should the literature and music most closely connected with it - but the modus operandi of a Brave New Solar System must be built upon a New Foundation. Throwing out the bathwater without throwing out the baby will require the wisdom of Solomon. How readest thou, Lucifer/Shiva/Kali?

One of my dreams is to travel throughout Europe in a Ferrari - visiting all of the old churches, cathedrals, art museums, government buildings, universities, libraries, and other historical sites - and attend concerts, lectures, masses, and religious services. Of course - the Autobahn and the Nurburgring would absorb a disproportionate amount of time and energy!

Tibet Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tibet

Tibet Images: http://www.google.com/images?rlz=1T4GGIR_enUS216US217&q=tibet+images&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=univ&ei=6KWlTM_BA5T6sAOph4X-Dg&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CCgQsAQwAA
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:37 pm

I continue to toy with the theory that a very real Queen of Heaven has secretly and deceptively ruled Planet Earth for thousands of years - and could directly control all nuclear weapons and ufo's worldwide - and that activation or deactivation of nuclear missiles might be initiated by an underground base in Tibet - and that UFO activity in the vicinity of missile silos might be a red-herring - to make it appear that Mork from Ork was trying to send us earthlings a message. I think the Vatican and Washington D.C. know exactly what's going on - but that they may be powerless to do a damn thing about it. They may just be along for the ride. We might all be along for a very wild ride. Fasten your seatbelts. I often wish I had gotten better acquainted with Dr. Carol Rosin. I often wish Kali would go out on a date with me - but she'd probably bite my head off. Tangentially - take a look at the faces of Charles Darwin, Helena Blavatsky, Aleister Crowley, and Albert Einstein (consider the picture of Einstein sticking out his tongue. Was he trying to tell us something?). Did they all have face to face encounters with Kali? "Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." (from the HINDU scripture - the Bhagavad Gita) Trinity Site = Trinity Goddess Site? Is the Secret Doctrine really that Isis Unveiled Reveals Kali the Queen of Heaven and Queen of Us All? "What is one to do, when in order to rule men, it is necessary to deceive them?" Alex Collier stated in 2009 that disclosure might likely come from China or India (regarding Tibet and Kali?). Damn! I forgot to take my medicine again...

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    superhero
    superhero

Post  superhero Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:00 pm

I keep thinking it is all a LIE and I have been living a lie - a total and complete lie that we believe in that has been presented to us and therefore it has become our truth - and if we ever see, understand and know the Truth we will be set free from the lie - our perspective will change and we will see through the lie, and the father of lies will lose all its false power based upon the lie of lies, and we will then become in truth the sons of God that we are destined to be. Well, its a thought anyway...

Peace~
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:25 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:I have done a lot of speculating and questioning. I don't feel confident about any of it...

Watch 'Hathor' and 'Powers That Be' on hulu(dot)com...Watch the movie 'Avatar' and read between the lines.

What did YOU read between the lines? Do you think it is just another flick like most think, or were you able to discern its true message?

Indeed there are many questions here and everywhere... and these unanswered questions create uncertainty, insecurity, uneasiness, anxiety, fear... in a word...chaos.

But is this chaos truly "evil"?

Have you ever wondered if it was necessary?

humans search for a way to define the darkside, what is it exactly, what does it look like? what is its name, Satan? Lucifer? Is it a man, a woman, a black woman, a green alien? an idea, something "real"?...etc..

Their search will continue on and on...in an endless circle, unless they are willing to sacrifice their own selves to know the Truth. Their ego must "die", only to be reborn again and be rebuilt by the conscious self as a tool and not as a master anymore.

This chaos is not only "out there" it is also inside.
    This darkness is not only "out there" it is also inside.

If humans really want to be able to understand "evil" and all its 3D representations, they must first be able to understand themselves.

orthodoxymoron wrote:I think we should study the esoteric subjects exhaustively - but I think this is a very, very dangerous pursuit - and one should use extreme caution. We are not as smart as we think we are - and we are easily confused and deceived.
    Sadly not many have the courage to go that deep. They sense (as you have) the "danger" when getting only "warm" on certain metaphysical or esoteric subjects.

That is their own ego sensing its destruction, and it is the ego itself, who for its own benefit and safety confuses and deceives humans making them think "they are not as smart as they think they are" There lies the real problem, for truly, human beings are infinitely smarter than they think they are.

orthodoxymoron wrote:We need to know the truth even if it hurts.
    Yes it is necessary... and the level of pain each will experience in this metamorphosis will be equivalent to the amount of deconstruction of the self each one has to undergo. Humans have been conditioned to fear the unknown, to fear pain and try to avoid it at all cost, to fear questioning...but it is only through the mastery of their own fears, that the "doors of heaven" will open and all their questions will be answered.

If "God" resides within, then the "Devil" is also within. If humans fear the "Devil" then they will fear themselves, and they will never find answers to their many questions.

orthodoxymoron wrote:...This could all be very important.
    It is indeed very important.

With Love and in Love, Hugs

Tibet, Kali, and the Trinity Goddess Xeia177Tibet, Kali, and the Trinity Goddess 161471

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:57 am

I won't itemize what I read between the script lines. It is really necessary to view the episodes and movie. I saw the god dying - and goddess ruling theme in the episodes of Stargate SG-1. In the Stargate movie, I saw Ra as actually being a Hathor or Isis goddess figure. I see the goddess theme in the spiritual leader of the Navi in 'Avatar'. I saw a human soul controlling a hybrid being - as I suspect the grey and reptilian phenomenon to be. Hathor created all of the gods. Hathor was pictured as being alive and well in modernity. Hathor was a hybrid (possessed by a Goa'uld) - yet very human.

The thread on 'The Infiltration of the New Age' should make it clear how dangerous the alternative scene can be. Again - I don't go to church, and I don't go to initiations, programmings, new age seminars - or join enlightened groups who follow a guru. I do think we are in the middle of a spiritual war - and there are way too many people walking around like they're at a sunday-school picnic - while the bullets are flying past their heads. Some people are expecting to ascend, or to get taken away from Earth by saviors in ufo's. People are channeling ascended masters, being regressed into past-lives, going out of body, remote viewing, communicating with dead relatives, conjuring-up ufo's, playing with Ouija Boards, etc., etc. - and I think they may be dealing with some very unsavory entities. Some people who are involved in the Patriot Movement are gearing up for a Holy War Against the New World Order. Many people are bitterly leaving the churches they grew up in. The theological battles are endless.

I may add to this response when I'm not so tired. I really just wish to go through all of my threads (including the videos) - and start to internalize the best of that which I have examined. We are very, very smart - yet we all seem to come to different conclusions - and the world continues to be a mess. The most immoral and irresponsible people continue to be at the top of the heap. It's a rat race - and the rats are winning. But that golden age is just around the corner. Christians have expected the immanent second coming of Christ for 2,000 years. At this point, I hope we can survive - kick the nasties out of the solar system - and rule ourselves in a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System aka The United States of the Solar System - based upon Responsibility and the U.S. Constitution. I expect an intensifying infowar, with the very real possibility of worldwide civil unrest - as the truth regarding our true state of affairs becomes more and more visible to the people of the world. Things may have to get worse before they get better. A lot of things have been hidden, and have been festering under the surface. I'm just looking for more sane ways to manage the insanity. I obviously do not give people what they want - or tell them that which they wish to hear. Perhaps we do have to be lied to - and led down the primrose path by the hooks in our noses. Kali might agree. Atlas might shrug.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:06 am

I honestly don't know how the female fits in here as much of what is going on is the imbalance of male energy and lack of female energy.

However with respect to the second coming I just don't see it playing out as described in the Bible. I see it as an internal experience and Christ appears to those who built the bridge for him to cross over on... meaning it is the inner desire to be reunited with the divine that creates the doorway for Christ to cross through and that this happens on an individual level when each individual is ready for such an experience.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:25 am

Carol wrote:I honestly don't know how the female fits in here as much of what is going on is the imbalance of male energy and lack of female energy.

However with respect to the second coming I just don't see it playing out as described in the Bible. I see it as an internal experience and Christ appears to those who built the bridge for him to cross over on... meaning it is the inner desire to be reunited with the divine that creates the doorway for Christ to cross through and that this happens on an individual level when each individual is ready for such an experience.

Carol, you may be right - and I may be completely wrong. My speculations are just that - speculations. I smell smoke - and I'm looking for the fire. I don't know if anyone else in the world is going down the road I am. I am not sure of myself at all - which is why I don't lecture, make videos, or write books. I mostly ask questions. This is all a big experiment.

It is probably easier to create male leaders and lead them this way and that. Once one gets past size and brute strength - females are superior to males. I do think that female empowerment is a huge part of the solution - and that males need to become more like females - without being gay. I will continue to pursue a Queen of Heaven hypothesis regarding the rulership of Earth - but I will also continue to speculate that this hypothetical goddess takes orders from a very male Satan of sorts. Male Satan > Female Lucifer > Human Race? Damned if I know - but we really do need to figure out EXACTLY what the power structure of this solar system REALLY is.

I once received a YouTube comment from someone who referred to Their Goddesses. I wish I could locate this comment - and I wished that I had pursued a discussion with them.

I continue to pursue an unorthodox Christology - and what you have described sounds very reasonable to me. I continue to wonder who really wrote the Bible. Who was taking notes as Jesus spoke? Was Jesus following a script - as an actor on a stage - in the greatest story ever told? I reverence the Teachings of Jesus - but I am very skeptical of Christian Theology - starting with the Apostle (apostate?) Paul. Did Paul teach what Jesus taught? Or did Paul create a New Theology which kept a coherence with the Old Testamental Sacrificial System - and even some aspects of ancient Egypt? Have you taken a close look at the Canonization Process? Why was the Book of Enoch not included? Have you read the Gospel of Mary? I am currently reading 'The Gospel of Mary of Magdala' by Karen King - and 'The Unknown Life of Jesus' by Nicolas Notovitch. 'The Complete Gospels' by Polebridge Press - 'The Quest of the Historical Jesus' by Albert Schweitzer - and 'A Myth of Innocence' are interesting scholarly works regarding Jesus. One can spend a lot of time - and even waste a lot of time - on this subject.
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Tibet, Kali, and the Trinity Goddess Empty The "nasties"...

Post  SuiGeneris Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:21 am

Of course we all will come to different “conclusions” (as much as I dislike that word) because each has their own perspective and experiences that are fitting for them. But it is not because of this that the world continues to be a mess.

This “mess” is only apparent… everything is in good order in the Universe. Order out of chaos. It is true that the most immoral and irresponsible people have been at the top of the heap, but their reign will only last until “the end of time”… which is upon us now in our time. The rats are not winning, for no one can go against the Logos ~ The Grand Master plan of Creation.

And about the second coming… The Christ will not come; it is already here transforming everything from the inside out.

As far as “surviving”, it depends on how fast people realize that the “nasties” are themselves really. This is an individual “ascension” process. Mass ascension will only come when people are already living in oneness, perhaps from fifth density onto the higher dimensions.

People fall for the victim mentality very easily and truly believe the sorry state of affairs the world is currently at, is all the fault of the other ones or the evil ones right there and over there…pointing a finger, never taking responsibility for anything.

Females are not superior to males as males are not superior to females. Male and female are simply two sides of the same coin. The female empowerment when taken to the extreme as the feminist movement for example, is another deception to create yet again more confusion. It is true that males need to become more like females, but only as much as females need to become more like males also. But this has nothing to do with being or becoming “gay” or not. It has to do with accepting the other side of yourself, because we all have both genders inside. This is a spiritual integration as well as a mental one, creating actual changes in the physical body.

(114) Simon Peter said to him, "Let Mary leave us, for women are not worthy of life."
    Jesus said, "I myself shall lead her in order to make her male, so that she too may become a living spirit resembling you males. For every woman who will make herself male will enter the kingdom of heaven."
    The Gospel of Thomas

Always In Love,

Tibet, Kali, and the Trinity Goddess Xeia177Tibet, Kali, and the Trinity Goddess 161471
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:50 am

I wouldn't trust Simon-Peter with a toothpick let alone a pen. It is clear he lacked moral courage and integrity by his ACTIONS. I believe it was Simon-Peter who redirected the church and not in a good way and was also the one into male ego being supreme. But what do I know? After all, this was 2,000 years ago. This is just the impression I've been left with over the year in reading about various accounts of Simon-Peter.

Now Thomas is someone I could get behind any day of the week because I have a very strong streak of the doubting Thomas coursing through my thoughts. One useful motto is to 'question everything, assume nothing.' When I get into assumption possitions I almost always get myself into trouble. I think the gist is to have an inquiring mind and not get lulled into an particular mindset.

Oxy, I've been watching you push the female agenda and wondered what aspect of it were you wishing to integrate for yourself. For example, a man can have a very feminine core, be kind, considerate, nurturing, compassionate and still be very manly. My husband is a hunk.. he also is a nurse and works for hospice. He can go out and fix the engine in the car, build a fence, sort out our computers and handle the taxes... yet if you are sick, vulnerable and need help, he is the sort of man one would turn to in a heart beat. Basically he has integrated the two elements of masculine and feminine. I, on the other hand, have a very masculine inner core (all my planets are in male signs) and have had secretaries tell me I think like a the male bosses they had. It's very easy for me to emotionally distance, be analytic and very focused when facing or dealing with various situations. Again, it is a blend of masculine and feminine. And I did notice when I was single... I was far more masculine in how I handled things because I didn't have that male energy to balance me out. Once it was there, I could relax and be more my real self and allow the feminine to be more present.

Perhaps another way to view this is to also think in terms of Yin and Yang. The key is to find the balance and incorporate both elements into beingness.

Do you think of god as male... and the goddess as female? Or is the Divine the composite of both male and female? I suspect when we are born we split ourselves off to where we need to grow spiritually and inwardly and that there are lessons to learn from being both sexes. Each is to be appreciated and valued. Each is necessary for the other to exist. After all, conception is based on a partnership where the two must come together for co-creation to occur.

As far as I'm concerned, Simon-Paul was a chauvinistic pig and his true character very disparaging towards women. Frankly, I suspect he was full of ego, jealous and wanted Christ's attention for himself. He tried to set women aside making them less then men and the Catholic Church went along with it by not even allowing women to become priests. Who is to say what is right or wrong here but clearly... what we do see is imbalance of masculine and feminine energy which has resulted in the chaos throughout the world. A true partnership is where both male and female stand side by side. Together - each being honored and respected.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:24 pm

[quote="SuiGeneris"]Of course we all will come to different “conclusions” (as much as I dislike that word) because each has their own perspective and experiences that are fitting for them. But it is not because of this that the world continues to be a mess.

This “mess” is only apparent… everything is in good order in the Universe. Order out of chaos. It is true that the most immoral and irresponsible people have been at the top of the heap, but their reign will only last until “the end of time”… which is upon us now in our time. The rats are not winning, for no one can go against the Logos ~ The Grand Master plan of Creation.

And about the second coming… The Christ will not come; it is already here transforming everything from the inside out.

As far as “surviving”, it depends on how fast people realize that the “nasties” are themselves really. This is an individual “ascension” process. Mass ascension will only come when people are already living in oneness, perhaps from fifth density onto the higher dimensions.

People fall for the victim mentality very easily and truly believe the sorry state of affairs the world is currently at, is all the fault of the other ones or the evil ones right there and over there…pointing a finger, never taking responsibility for anything.

Females are not superior to males as males are not superior to females. Male and female are simply two sides of the same coin. The female empowerment when taken to the extreme as the feminist movement for example, is another deception to create yet again more confusion. It is true that males need to become more like females, but only as much as females need to become more like males also. But this has nothing to do with being or becoming “gay” or not. It has to do with accepting the other side of yourself, because we all have both genders inside. This is a spiritual integration as well as a mental one, creating actual changes in the physical body.

(114) Simon Peter said to him, "Let Mary leave us, for women are not worthy of life."
    Jesus said, "I myself shall lead her in order to make her male, so that she too may become a living spirit resembling you males. For every woman who will make herself male will enter the kingdom of heaven."
    The Gospel of Thomas

The mess is only apparent? Really? The Crusades, the Inquisition, the Dark Ages, the French Revolution, the (Un)Civil War, World War I, the Federal Reserve Act of 1913, the Great Depression, World War II, the Nazi Phenomenon, the rise of the Alphabet Agencies Worldwide, Nuclear Weapons, the Korean War, the Vietnam War, Pol Pot, Idi Amin, 9/11, the Iraq Crusade, the Scuttling of the United States and the U.S. Constitution, Mass Starvation, Genocide, Ecological Nightmares, Legion Theologies (including a Wrathful God and an Eternally Burning Hell), etc. and et al - were and are simply an apparent mess? Would killing 80% of the human race create order out of chaos (ordo ab chao)?

Are there no demonic entities in this solar system? Just screwed-up people who don't know how smart they are, and who refuse to take responsibility? I have been wondering a lot lately about androgeny and the possibility of hermaphroditic human beings in the ancient world (and possibly continuing to exist in underground bases and cities?). The Masonic ideal is the male and female combined. Should my goddess infatuation really be "The Quest for the Historical Hermaphrodtic Hybrid Goddess"? I have repeatedly made reference to such a possibility over the past months and years. Nicholas Roerich's visit to Tibet is fascinating, where he encountered 'Strange Grey People', and learned of a 'Sovereign Queen of the Air from Sirius' - who came to Earth - and conducted a Hybridization Program. Watch Part 14 again - especially at 9:55 - bottom of the page. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyHjc5tzvNM&feature=related Hmmmmmm.

I do agree that Sensitive Males, and Tough Females are not Oxymorons - but rather the Wave of the Future. The roles and price-tags in this world continue to be all wrong - but there are encouraging signs that this is changing. Once again - I have been taking a closer look at the Latin Mass, the Teachings of Jesus, and the U.S. Constitution - and a possible harmonization and integration. Last night, I spoke with an elderly Roman Catholic woman who spoke glowingly and reverently about growing up with the Latin Mass. I am intrigued - but I presently have huge problems with the Substitutionary Atonement, Human Sacrifices, Crucifixes, Dagon Fish-Head Headgear, Theological Astrology, the 'Holy Father', and the 'Queen of Heaven'. There should be an End to Priesthood Celebacy. There should be Women Priests and Popes. There should be Birth-Control and Responsible-Reproduction. The Teachings of Jesus should replace Canon Law. Mary should retire. The Roman Catholic Church should be in complete harmony with the United States of America, the U.S. Constitution, and Responsible Freedom. There, I said it! Sorry! Now I gotta run!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jonah
    Jonah

Post  Jonah Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:45 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:The mess is only apparent? Really? The Crusades, the Inquisition, the Dark Ages, the French Revolution, the (Un)Civil War, World War I, the Federal Reserve Act of 1913, the Great Depression, World War II, the Nazi Phenomenon, the rise of the Alphabet Agencies Worldwide, Nuclear Weapons, the Korean War, the Vietnam War, Pol Pot, Idi Amin, 9/11, the Iraq Crusade, the Scuttling of the United States and the U.S. Constitution, Mass Starvation, Genocide, Ecological Nightmares, Legion Theologies (including a Wrathful God and an Eternally Burning Hell), etc. and et al - were and are simply an apparent mess? Would killing 80% of the human race create order out of chaos (ordo ab chao)?

Are there no demonic entities in this solar system? Just screwed-up people who don't know how smart they are, and who refuse to take responsibility? I have been wondering a lot lately about androgeny and the possibility of hermaphroditic human beings in the ancient world (and possibly continuing to exist in underground bases and cities?). The Masonic ideal is the male and female combined. Should my goddess infatuation really be "The Quest for the Historical Hermaphrodtic Hybrid Goddess"? I have repeatedly made reference to such a possibility over the past months and years. Nicholas Roerich's visit to Tibet is fascinating, where he encountered 'Strange Grey People', and learned of a 'Sovereign Queen of the Air from Sirius' - who came to Earth - and conducted a Hybridization Program. Watch Part 14 again - especially at 9:55 - bottom of the page. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-Jq4JV5Mdg Hmmmmmm.

I do agree that Sensitive Males, and Tough Females are not Oxymorons - but rather the Wave of the Future. The roles and price-tags in this world continue to be all wrong - but there are encouraging signs that this is changing. Once again - I have been taking a closer look at the Latin Mass, the Teachings of Jesus, and the U.S. Constitution - and a possible harmonization and integration. Last night, I spoke with an elderly Roman Catholic woman who spoke glowingly and reverently about growing up with the Latin Mass. I am intrigued - but I presently have huge problems with the Substitutionary Atonement, Human Sacrifices, Crucifixes, Dagon Fish-Head Headgear, Theological Astrology, the 'Holy Father', and the 'Queen of Heaven'. There should be an End to Priesthood Celebacy. There should be Women Priests and Popes. There should be Birth-Control and Responsible-Reproduction. The Teachings of Jesus should replace Canon Law. Mary should retire. The Roman Catholic Church should be in complete harmony with the United States of America, the U.S. Constitution, and Responsible Freedom. There, I said it! Sorry! Now I gotta run!

All that has been done has had a purpose.... even all of the above.... nicely put sui <3
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:05 pm

Have either of you been on the receiving end of the madness - or is it more blessed to give, than it is to receive?

I want to make this perfectly clear - I do not wish misery, harm, or death to come to anyone - including Reptilians, Greys, Hybrids, Nephilim, Angels, Demons, Illuminati, Satan, Lucifer, Shiva, Kali, KRLLL, The Logos, The King or Queen of Whatever, The God or Goddess of Whatever, et al.

I JUST WANT THE BS TO STOP!!! PEACE!!! BE STILL!!!

If anyone hasn't watched the video series linked in the first post of this thread - PLEASE DO SO!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HWZlvPE888 It brings so many things together in an understandable manner. Stop the video - and read the fine-print. I think this video series is extremely important!

At some point - I might like to work with all of those listed above - once I got used to them! What about that debate-date, Kali??? You must REALLY hate me...

OK...a lot of people hate me. I have been blocked by several YouTube channels - including the poster of the video series upon which this thread is mostly based. ufohypothesis (Rick Keefe - who interviews Alex Collier) has blocked me. Another one - which is critical of the Roman Catholic Church - has blocked me. This is very, very odd - since I am mostly editorially on-board with the blockers!!! None of them told me a damn thing - so I have no idea why I have been blocked. Two of my websites have been taken over by someone I have never heard of - and one has been removed from the internet - even though I am paid-up for several years. I am very paranoid - and they probably really are out to get me. Strange world we live in.

What's odd - is that I really and truly have no animosity toward anyone. Period. Although - to be honest - I am annoyed by just about everyone - especially myself. But I have no seething agenda or fecal list. I really and truly am seeking a big-tent solution - rather than something which is narrow and exclusive. It's an equal-opportunity big-tent for males, females, hermaphrodites, and all races - including aliens and hybrids! I think I'm probably way too accomodating and easy-going.

Imagine Kali designing the churches. Imagine Kali composing the music. Imagine Kali as being Anna (Ashayana? Annunaki? Ashtar Commander?). Imagine Kali playing the music.

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_X7SvvSgxM

2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFrKUk5lwmE&feature=related

3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCsnSXRpXug&NR=1

4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4cLwXKG7Kw&feature=email

5. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_SakzT9nhM

6. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQW0rVPUXw0

7. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm4knZ1Bm3s

Sometimes I wonder about the true source of a lot of French Romantic Music. Does this music have something in common with William Shakespeare, Charles Darwin, and Albert Einstein? Who was the architect of Chartres Cathedral? Does anyone have any idea of what I am talking about? Anyone?

I'm not going to be too specific - but if one looks at French Romantic Organ Music as a whole - what personality lurks within the music? Is it the Creator God of the Universe? Is it Jesus Christ? Is it Lucifer? Is it Mary? The individual composers? The complexity and abstractness is overwhelming. The level of genius in the design and construction of pyramids, temples, and cathedrals is likewise overwhelming. Yet something dark and troubled seems to lurk within. Could this be representative of the 'good-side' of Kali? If I'm right about all of this - do I at least get a Cracker-Jack Prize?

I guess I'm passively pursuing a 'Pinky and the Brain - Raiders of the Lost Ark - Lucifer/Shiva/Kali/Mary - and the Temple of Doom' Hypothesis - which includes a good/genius side - and a bad/insane side. What did Spielberg know - and when did he know it? I find myself strangely attracted to the good side - and utterly disgusted and horrified by the bad side. I tend to think that if Lucifer/Shiva/Kali/Mary retired - that the bad side would go away - and that they could serve as an advisor rather than a dictator. You'd have to actually be me to understand where I'm coming from, and to see that which I visualize. I couldn't possibly put it into words.

I just finished reading 'The Gospel of Mary of Magdala' by Karen King. The cover features a painting of a young-woman with a very dark complexion - dressed in scarlet - with a sun-disk around her head - pointing to an egg in her hand. Could this be Kali? Karen King thinks the Gospel of Mary might have been written in Egypt or Syria, with an authorship date of between 32 and 325 CE. Could Kali be the writer of most sacred texts - including the Bible and the Quran? Ralph Ellis claims that Jesus Christ and Mary Magdalene were of a high class. Nicolas Notovich claims that Jesus travelled to Tibet. Alex Collier claims that our creator (or genetic engineer) is more female than male (not sure which lecture - possibly 2002). He also claims that the Andromedans consider blacks to be genetically superior (I hope I got that one right! Not sure which lecture). In a 2002 lecture - Alex hints at a deliberate removal of the Pa Taal (spelling?).

I think I'm going to give this thing a rest. I don't really wish to convince anyone of anything. This has mostly been a research project - in a very passive and informal sense. The Jesuits, Alphabet Agents, and World Leaders know exactly what's going on - and they obviously are not stumbling over each other to get to the microphone first - to tell all of us goyim the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. In a sense - I have mostly wished to communicate with Lucifer/Shiva/Kali/Mary and his/her willing and unwilling servants. I continue to desire a top-down reformation of how business is conducted in this solar system. Hope springs eternal - but I'm not holding my breath. Namaste.

Try thinking through the history of Earth from a Hathorian Perspective (HP) or a Kali Perspective (KP)...based upon this thread combined with your own extrapolation and imagination. Should this hypothetical Hathor or Kali figure be an object of aspiration rather than veneration?

My posting activities are drawing to a close. I don't know if I have had a close encounter with truth...or not. I invite everyone to go through all of my threads with a fine-tooth comb. See what your conclusions are. I've simply been scratching the surface of the truth...on a road less traveled. But that could make all the difference...on your investigative journey. Amen.

NIBIRUAN / SUMERIAN GODS = HINDU GODS = GREEK GODS AND SOME VATICAN, BUDDHIST, JEWISH AND SOUTH AMERICAN GODS AS WELL !!!

SEKHMET = DURGA = ARTEMIS = MUT = ATHENA = WHITE JAGUAR LADY = WHITE BUFFALO CALF WOMAN = VAISHNO DEVI

ALCYONE = SATYANARAYANA = APOLLO = PTAH = VISHNU = RAMA
    AMUN RA = KRISHNA

ANAT = ERESHKIGAL = KALI = BLACK MADONNA = BLACK TARA

ASTARTE = PARVATI = WHITE TARA = MADONNA = SHEKINAH = UMA = NAMMA
    MAIA = SATI = DAKSHAYANI = DAMKINA = GODDESS OF THE MOUNTAINS

ENKI = SHIVA= HOLY SPIRIT = ZEUS = CHAKRASAMVARA = AVALOKITESHWARA = CHENREZIG = LUCIFER = EA = ADONAI = HADAD = BA'AL = RUDRA = KAAL BHAIRAVA

AN = ANU = PARA BRAHMA = YAHVEH = ALLAH

THE GREAT RA = AMEN RA = PRAKASH BRAHMA = HIGHER ASPECT OF YAHVEH = FATHER OF THE GODS

ANSAR = ABZU = ABBA = APSU = KASHYAPA = ADITYA = SURYA = SUN GOD = SHAMASH = DUAS PITA = SATYAVAT MANU = SWAYAMBHU = VYWAMUS
    DHARMA DEV = YAMA

INDRA = PAN = VAJRAPANI

GAIA = ADITI = BHU = BHOOMI DEVI = KOUMUDHI = KAMADHENU = NINHURSAG = KI = URAS = EARTH GODDESS

ENLIL = GARBHODAKASAYANI = JEHOVAH

NINLIL = LAKSHMI = GODDESS OF GRAIN

MOON GOD = CHANDRA DEV = NANNA

INANNA = LILITH = SELENE = MOHINI

DUMUZI = ADAMU = ADAM = DAMU

EVE = KHEBA = NINTI

NERGAL = NARAKASURA

TIAMAT = TARAKA

TYPHON = PULOMAN

THOTH = GANESHA = HERMES

MARDUK = MURUGAN = KARTHIKEYA = NIMROD = MARS

HORUS = OSIRIUS = SANAT KUMARA = EROS = DIONYSUS = ANCIENT OF DAYS = TAMMUZ = MIN = KAMDEV = PRADYUMNA

ISIS = MARY = MARIAMMA = KOUMARI = VENUS = APHRODITE = ISHTAR = SEMIRAMIS = HATHOR = MAYAVATI = KANYAKUMARI = TRIPURA SUNDARI = RATI = 16 YEAR OLD GODDESS
    JESUS = SANANDA KUMARA

MARY MAGDALENE = LADY NADA

HADES = SHANI = SATAN = WRATHFUL TIBETAN DEITY

7 ARCHANGELS = 7 SAPTARISHIS = COUNCIL OF SEVEN

ATLAS = HIMAVAN = DAKSHA = EL

PLEIONE = MENAKA

APEP = KALASURA

7 PLAIEDES' SISTERS = 7 KRITTIKAS = 7 SAPTA MATRIKAS

PARASURAM = GILGAMESH; NOAH = VIVASVAT MANU; NOAH'S ARC = MALAYAN HILLS.

WILD COW GODDESS = NINSUN = NININSINA = RENUKA

HUMBABA = TRISHANKU = KALMASHAPADA

SARASWATI = SESHAT

HERACLES = HERCULES = ARJUNA

ENOCH = METATRON

HERA = INDRANI

AURORA = USHA

EOS = SAVITA

VARUNA = POSEIDON

MITHRA = ZOROASTRA

TVASTRI = HAPHAESTOS = BUNENE

HOLY GRAIL = AMRITAM = SOMA = LIFE ELIXIR = NECTAR OF IMMORTALITY

THE LIST IS ENDLESS!

THE NIBIRUAN GODS ( NIBIRU = NEBADON = VULCAN = PLANET X = WORMWOOD FROM SIRIUS B ) HAD THEIR BASES EVERYWHERE.

ALL THE RELIGIONS HAVE THE SAME SOURCE !
    ( BIBLE -> BY-BAL -> BY BA'AL( ENKI))
    ( QURAN -> QUR-AN / ANU )

MANY OF THE COMPARED CHARACTERS/ INCIDENTS MIGHT HAVE HAPPENED AT ONE PLACE AND THEN IMPLANTED INTO ANOTHER CULTURE FOR THEIR BENEFIT.

SOURCE :
    http://www.galacticroundtable.com/fo...ods-hindu-gods

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:46 am

I just had a disagreement with my mom - which made me not want to think outside of the box anymore. It's just not worth it. Is there anyone in the solar system who openly thinks like I do? I like to think - and I hate to think. It usually hurts when I think. Efforts to figure things out, solve problems, and save the world - seem to go largely unrewarded, and are often punished. Perhaps it really is better to give people what they want - and tell them that which they wish to hear. I often think that I might hit it off better with Lucifer/Shiva/Kali/Mary/Anna (if they really do exist - as I have speculated) than with just about anyone else - even though we would probably fight like hungry feral cats. At least there might be somewhat of a common understanding of things - even though our conclusions and courses of action would probably be diametrically opposed. I continue to desire some sort of an interaction with whoever is really and truly at the top of the pyramid - without mind-games or mumbo-jumbo. Just the facts ma'am. But just tending to business is looking more and more attractive. Thinking the unthinkable - and trying to know the unknowable - has taken it's toll. Then - trying to communicate with others about these things has been sort of like trying to reinvent the wheel.
    Jonah
    Jonah

Post  Jonah Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:26 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:I just had a disagreement with my mom - which made me not want to think outside of the box anymore. It's just not worth it. Is there anyone in the solar system who openly thinks like I do? I like to think - and I hate to think. It usually hurts when I think. Efforts to figure things out, solve problems, and save the world - seem to go largely unrewarded, and are often punished. Perhaps it really is better to give people what they want - and tell them that which they wish to hear. I often think that I might hit it off better with Lucifer/Shiva/Kali/Mary/Anna (if they really do exist - as I have speculated) than with just about anyone else - even though we would probably fight like hungry feral cats. At least there might be somewhat of a common understanding of things - even though our conclusions and courses of action would probably be diametrically opposed. I continue to desire some sort of an interaction with whoever is really and truly at the top of the pyramid - without mind-games or mumbo-jumbo. Just the facts ma'am. But just tending to business is looking more and more attractive. Thinking the unthinkable - and trying to know the unknowable - has taken it's toll. Then - trying to communicate with others about these things has been sort of like trying to reinvent the wheel.
    Ortho perhaps you should try to stay positive.... You are not what you think you are....

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:37 am