tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+7
shiloh
Jenetta
enemyofNWO
Carol
B.B.Baghor
mudra
burgundia
11 posters

Refugees are coming....

Jenetta
    Jenetta

Refugees are coming.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Refugees Are Coming

Post  Jenetta Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:14 pm

[quote="enemyofNWO"]

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2015/09/major-red-alert-syrian-refugee-crisis-is-not-as-it-appears-a-major-trojan-horse-operation-for-all-western-nations-guess-who-is-behind-this-massive-exodus-video-oyep-3210752.html

(Jenetta) So how are you going to separate "the wheat from the chaff?" By the particular religious denomination? Billionaires like Rupert Murdoch and Jacob Rothschild "don't give a damm".

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2013/02/israel-grants-oil-rights-in-syria-to-murdoch-and-rothschild/

This billionaire has an idea:

Egyptian billionaire offers to buy an island for refugees
    http://www.cbc.ca/news/trending/island-egypt-refugee-billionaire-1.3218633

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Refugees are coming.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Refugees are coming....

Post  B.B.Baghor Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:24 am

Jenetta wrote:

(Jenetta)  So how are you going to separate "the wheat from the chaff?"  By the particular religious denomination?  Billionaires like Rupert Murdoch and Jacob Rothschild "don't give a damm".

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2013/02/israel-grants-oil-rights-in-syria-to-murdoch-and-rothschild/

This billionaire has an idea:

Egyptian billionaire offers to buy an island for refugees
    http://www.cbc.ca/news/trending/island-egypt-refugee-billionaire-1.3218633

Refugees are coming.... - Page 2 Screen10

How peculiar, that question, Jenetta Question Any such biblical term: wheat or chaff... in other words...white or black sheep, is hardly
    suitable or useful to offer a solution that works in this situation, as I perceive it. I'm triggered here, Jenetta, it's not directed at you,
    but it's the use of these suggestions in judgment that causes many a schism in societies and economies. I think religious discernment
    to choose the wheat from the chaff, is an hilarious effort to find clarity. The state of survival turns humans in animals sometimes, despite
    education and spiritual values. In survival we're all human beings, in the rawness of existence. Many people are finding friends now in
    those who seemed to be an enemy. This flood of refugees may be just what the doctor orders: an invitation to do away with borders.

There's always a need for opponents and enemies, what I call (for what it's worth) the shadow government. It's ensured through
    the creation of distrust and issues that keep tribal wars or corruption going, everywhere. Divide and conquer, hmmmm? Now, members
    of the EU are finding a loud knocking on their heart. How extraordinary, this timing and opportunity for heart openings Cheerful

To me, there's now a need for practical help, with shelter, clothes and food. As far as I'm concerned, philosophical, ethical and psycholo-
    gical reasoning can wait for later or even.... be left alone.... for a change? For God's sake! I'm thinking about practical volunteering for
    refugees in the UK, where I live now. We're collecting blankets and clothes here in Avalon area, the biggest supermarket Tesco has
    been ordered to stop throwing away the left over food at each end of the day, this alone will offer feeding of many.
    There's many ways to find out, how to help or volunteer. These links offer some ideas:

http://www.huckmagazine.com/perspectives/activism-2/refugee-crisis-can-help/
    http://www.goabroad.com/volunteer-abroad/search/refugee-relief/volunteer-abroad-1
    http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/03/refugee-crisis-what-can-you-do-to-help

I presume that hardly any of us has been in such circumstances, to really know and understand how it is to flee and be without a home.
    I'm not that naive, thinking I can go on my own and offer help, for this is no small thing. As much as these refugees, in despair, are depen-
    ding on each other and the practical help of wealthy world-citizens, on the shores where they try to arrive and survive, as much are the
    volunteers in need of support and safety to do their work. This is a great opportunity to experience interdependency, as I see it.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:03 pm

Some scenes from the refugee camp of Parc Maximilien in Brussels today.
    I went there with my daughter to help them. Number of volunteers were there
    to bring food, clothes, give a hand in the kitchen or just bring some comfort to these people ...
    The overall atmosphere was very friendly. What struck me most is the kindness
    and humility of these refugees , most of them from Irak as well as the great human
    solidarity I have been witness to.
    There are talks in the belgium government to open doors to about 4000 of refugees.
    At the moment there are about 200 of them in that parc.

Refugees are coming.... - Page 2 Parc_m10

Love from me
    mudra
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Refugees are coming.... - Page 2 Empty Amazing video shows Zio-led invasion of Greece and all of Europe

Post  enemyofNWO Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:24 pm

"Watch the following short video of the invasion and war going on in Greece and coming to all of Europe. The Global ZioMedia conglomerates told the huge lie painting the ‘refugees as mostly women and children. They are emotionally conditioning Europeans to believe that lie with the photo of child who drowned in Turkey.

In truth, massive immigration into Europe is nothing less than the annihilation of Europe and the European people. It is the transformation of the peaceful and beautiful communities of Europe to the horror of what has become of the once peaceful land of Syria.

It is vital that Europeans around the world, and for that matter all people, understand why Europe and the entire Western world faces a crisis of existence.

The three driving forces behind this latest immigrant crisis in Europe are all the clear result of Jewish supremacist power in the Western world.

1) Jewish organizations have been the driving force behind efforts for opening the borders of every European nation across the world. This is not a debatable subject, this is fact. For over 100 years leading Jewish organizations have been working to break down immigration policies of the United States and European nations.

The headline of the leading Jewish newspaper in the United States, the Jewish Daily Forward, says it all: "

The rest at http://davidduke.com/amazing-video-shows-zio-led-invasion-of-greece-and-all-of-europe/
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:46 pm

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:35 pm

burgundia wrote:

I've looked through this video and found that people refused food for there's reason for concern.
    This is manipulation of the media as much as is present in so many other events. I wish it wasn't,
    burgundia. The refugees are in a Moslim camp and these people are careful with food. They refuse
    to eat the canned food, because it's 3 months over the date and they can't warm it up, for there
    are no stoves apparently. What happens when they get food poison? They're very vulnerable now.
    Maybe they weren't that hungry, but to me they're quite right in refusing the food in this condition.
    I don't like the gesture of throwing the food on the ground, with that man emptying a can, for that
    seems to be a provocation to me. It could well be frustration for not being able to eat the ravioli.

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:08 pm

mudra wrote:Some scenes from the refugee camp of Parc Maximilien in Brussels today.
    I went there with my daughter to help them. Number of volunteers were there
    to bring food, clothes, give a hand in the kitchen or just bring some comfort to these people ...
    The overall atmosphere was very friendly. What struck me most is the kindness
    and humility of these refugees , most of them from Irak as well as the great human
    solidarity I have been witness to.
    There are talks in the belgium government to open doors to about 4000 of refugees.
    At the moment there are about 200 of them in that parc.

Refugees are coming.... - Page 2 Parc_m10

Love from me
    mudra

So great of you to jump into action and help in that camp, mudra, with your daughter. That's an inspiration to me, for I will contact
    the "Refugee Action in Bristol" tomorrow and see what I can do. I will visit the Wells Town Hall where clothes and blankets are stored
    for the refugees. There might be someone who can give me some advise, preferably coming from experience. I'm happy to hear that
    the kindness and humility of the refugees, plus the solidarity that is present, is witnessed by you in that camp, for I've been expecting
    that to be just so.
    Thanks for the spark of inspiration, mudra
    The Karen
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:40 am

Thank you BB.
    I have no doubt you'll do wonders and that your hands, mind, heart and soul will find a way to help your british refugees.

Much Love for You

Hugs

mudra
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:11 am

http://www.amusingplanet.com/2014/08/mina-city-of-tents.html?m=1

Mina, The City of Tents

Mina is a small city located inside a low lying valley in the province of Makkh, in western Saudi Arabia, about 8 km to the east of the Holy city of Mecca. Inside the 20 square km valley, tents cover every open space, as far as the eye can see, neatly arranged, row after row. It is in these tents Hajj pilgrims stay overnight during the five days of each Haj season. For the rest of the year, Mina remains pretty much deserted.

There are more than 100,000 air-conditioned tents in Mina providing temporary accommodation to 3 million pilgrims. The tents measure 8 meters by 8 meters and are constructed of fiberglass coated with Teflon in order to ensure high resistance to fire. Originally pilgrims brought their own tents which they would erect in the flat plains of Mina. After Hajj is over, the tents would be dismantled, everything packed and taken back. Then sometime in the 1990s, the Saudi government installed permanent cotton tents relieving pilgrims of the burden of having to carry their own camping equipment. But after a massive fire that swept through the tent city killing nearly 350 pilgrims in 1997, the current permanent fire-proof city was built.

Refugees are coming.... - Page 2 Mina-tent-city-10%25255B6%25255D

The tents are segregated into several camps, each of which possesses its own exterior wall, and is connected to other camps by pathways. Each camp is equipped with a kitchen, bathrooms, and ablution facilities. Every tent is color-coded by country and numbered, and all the haajis are supposed to have badges with their color and number on it, in case they get lost.

In the last two years, the city underwent a massive change with the government investing billions of riyals into many infrastructural projects to ease the daunting and physically demanding rituals of the annual pilgrimage. A comprehensive fire safety network consisting of heat-sensitive water sprinkler are linked to an alarm system was implemented to prevent repeat the tragedy of 1997.

Refugees are coming.... - Page 2 Mina-tent-city-13%25255B5%25255D

Refugees are coming.... - Page 2 Mina-tent-city-1%25255B2%25255D

Refugees are coming.... - Page 2 Mina-tent-city-3%25255B2%25255D

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:05 am

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:43 am

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:09 pm

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:12 pm

Great synchronicety today! Meeting the right people in the right timing. I had planned to go to Wells and find out
    about volunteering for refugees in the UK. Still not used to the bus-times, I discovered that I would be too late waiting
    for a bus and also while walking to Wells. I chose to put my thumb up on the one and only lane to the city. Soon a
    woman took me with her in the car and upon hearing my destiny, she told me that a friend of hers was funding someone
    who worked in a refugee camp as a medical assistance. She asked for my email address and promised to talk to the
    person working in a camp, asking him for a report on his experience and send it by email to me. I wished to speak to
    someone who had been present among refugees or had seen the situation in Calais or other places with people in crises.
    She invited me to visit her place, when I found myself in her village and wished me luck. Such a heartwarming gesture
    to give me a ride and a heads up!

When I entered the Town Hall, 5 volunteers were clearing the space where people had made donations of clothes, blankets
    and more comfort for refugees. None of them had been with refugees, they just started with volunteering and receiving
    the bags, delivered by many in so much more amounts than was expected. The woman who organized this initiative,
    came in. To my surprise, she's my (also newly arrived) neighbor Huh ? We had met several times and she came last week
    with her horses, on a loose leash, allowing them to eat the greens on the side of the lane below, where I was working in
    the garden.

She grinned at me, when coming in. I could see she was in stress. When she understood that I offered my help she
    grinned again and she told me a bit about the project and shared her feelings with me, of being very busy and pressed.
    She said "I know where to find you" and announced that for the time being no more collecting of things would happen.
    Her garage is now filled to the roof and she has no more space to store the bags. We will sort things out soon and make
    bags that are valuable for families with children and for couples. At some point we will bring the bags by car to where
    the refugees are.

That's her plan for now, at least. She feels quite overwhelmed by it all, a peculiar luxury problem, not yet cleared by the
    stumbling on the puzzle of "how to bring it to where it belongs". We're going to try to see it presented where it's needed,
    before the cold months begin. In Londen there's a huge amount of storage for refugees, but so far no one is bringing the
    stuff to them, my neighbor told me. There's no organization, all initiatives have been blooming since only the last 2 weeks
    and there are not many who have experience with this situation. European governments taking in refugees, compare it with
    the WW2 refugee overwhelm.

I'm convinced that together we're capable of flexibility and endurance, while supporting refugees and immigrants. The waitress
    in the ice-saloon nearby informed me, upon hearing of my plan, before I went to Wells, that all supermarket chains in the UK,
    at present, throw away the out-of-date food, which I'm sure can feed many mouths. They're even destroying it. There's proof
    of abundance, of food & drink. What we need is start believing in it and act upon the truth of it.
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:11 am

There seem to be some strong opinions present in people sharing their view on migration and the present
    flood of refugees, saying that "The Protocols of the learned elders of Zion" are at the root of it. I've got no evidence,
    but I'm now looking into the documentary, present in the link below.

As parts of the tool-shed, possibly to find background of migration at present and the truth of its WHY?
    these links may offer food for thought, if you like to go deeper. If that's helpful, which I doubt at this hour
    of our lives on planet Earth and in the virtual world where so much isn't what it seems.
    http://www.documentarytube.com/videos/protocols-of-zion

"The Protocols of Zion" Toolkit. The strongest arguments that the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion
    is a forgery, and why they're wrong. By Peter Meyers, on the date of Nov. 25 2004:

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/myersprotocolstoolkit25nov04.shtml

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bUMVLHbRfs
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:42 am

burgundia wrote:

Nothing to do with aid to " refugees " . Amazing how this youtuber changed the title to fit his own propaganda. That ship was bound to Libya.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/greek-coastguards-seize-huge-shipment-of-arms-and-ammo-bound-for-libya-10488719.html

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:00 am

B.B.Baghor wrote:

She grinned at me, when coming in. I could see she was in stress. When she understood that I offered my help she
    grinned again and she told me a bit about the project and shared her feelings with me, of being very busy and pressed.
    She said  "I know where to find you" and announced that for the time being no more collecting of things would happen.
    Her garage is now filled to the roof and she has no more space to store the bags. We will sort things out soon and make
    bags that are valuable for families with children and for couples. At some point we will bring the bags by car to where
    the refugees are.

Regarding clothes BB from my humble experience of the Maximilien refugee camp in brussels we were told to
    sort clothes like this:
    man/ women/ children
    sweaters and pullovers: small/ medium/ large/ extra large
    same with T.shirts / Trousers /underwear/ Vests and coats and so on
    Also separate what would be convenient to wear at night to be comfortable.

Have fun :)

Love from me
    mudra
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:36 pm

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:51 pm

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:41 pm

When all eyes are turned to the US in expectation of some special events to take place in September I am wondering if it's not in Europe that a life changing event that may well change the course of history is taking place .

The Truth About The Syrian Refugees

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Yh8umLFIGE

Love Always
    mudra
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:49 pm

[/quote]
    Regarding clothes BB from my humble experience of the Maximilien refugee camp in brussels we were told to
    sort clothes like this:
    man/ women/ children
    sweaters and pullovers: small/ medium/ large/ extra large
    same with T.shirts / Trousers /underwear/ Vests and coats and so on
    Also separate what would be convenient to wear at night to be comfortable.

Have fun :)

Love from me
    mudra[/quote]

Thank you mudra Double Thumbs Up I'll keep that in mind, when sorting things out. Do you know if the people in the
    Maximilien refugee camp sleep in beds under a tent roof or any form of shelter? Do they have to improvise
    sleeping on a piece of cloth or cardboard on the ground, out in the open? The list below is from CalAid,
    used by my neighbor, who's in touch with a large group of concerned people on Facebook. She commented
    on September 3rd 2015 "The Facebook group has gone absolutely crazy – earlier this week it was reaching
    900 people, now it's 17,000. It's been so heartening and just so beautiful that so many people want to do
    something,"

Refugees are coming.... - Page 2 10869510
    A list produced by Calais People to People charity which is helping refugees at the migrant camp in Calais

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:44 pm

mudra wrote:When all eyes are turned to the US in expectation of some special events to take place in September I am wondering if it's  not in Europe that a life changing event  that may well change the course of history is taking place .

Love Always
    mudra

You're probably spot on, mudra, with that a life changing event in Europe "may well change the course of history."
    According my contactperson in the Bank of Joy, Europe as EU is meant to become the top of the power pyramid,
    with the rich and ruling families mainly in the UK, Switzerland and Luxembourg. How the refugee-presence will play
    a role in that I've got no clue. Regarding the expectation of a September event in the US, or elsewhere, as far as
    I've understood the significance of mid-September, there's an aligning of celestial bodies with an aligning of intentions.
    A sort of "harvest" or "graduation" in the acknowledgment of our inner truth and nature. As I perceive it, there's a
    brand new energy-flow reaching planet Earth, triggering many people's consciences, including mine.

As I see it, there's no big drama in the making, unless we ourselves make it so, by creating a field of emotional chaos
    and unbalance. Most of the work is done in inner planes, as I've mentioned earlier, in a dawning of consciousness.
    That is to say.... when one is ready for a sunrise that brings an awareness of a whole new way of stewardship
    of this planet and life. No future is etched in stone, no NWO commandment is meant to be obeyed. This is just my
    point of view, I try to simplify and to stay close to "home" which is my body in company of my soul.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:44 pm

When the Heart opens wide open good things follow BB  Cheerful . I choose love not fear and it 's comforting to see many others do.

Belgium volunteers run camp for refugees

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eN_wB7T_kE&sns=fb

And here another clip in english as well

Migrants Receive Aid in Brussels Camp
    By REUTERS | Sep. 11, 2015 | 0:45

A camp beneath skyscrapers in the Belgian capital is run almost entirely by volunteers. Residents have donated tents, food, toys and even electricity.

Arrow http://www.nytimes.com/video/world/europe/100000003904021/migrants-receive-aid-in-brussels-camp.html

Love Always
    mudra
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:17 pm

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:23 pm

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:38 pm

Current date/time is Fri Jul 26, 2024 10:06 pm