tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+8
Stargazer
mudra
Anchor
Carol
TRANCOSO
JesterTerrestrial
ClearWater
dominic777
12 posters

watershed of life , time to go forward

Stargazer
    Stargazer

watershed of life , time to go forward - Page 3 Empty Re: watershed of life , time to go forward

Post  Stargazer Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:39 am

dominic777 wrote:
    Stargazer wrote:
    dominic777 wrote:
    Dom....Feel free to add anything you like......SG

you forgot to add you started all this with your petty little ways and accused me of meddling arounfd with your post...therefore you are evil an untrusting ...

No ...I covered that...Check Number 7...Thanks

i tell what i was thinking, ISANITY IS NOT ONLY FOR THE NEG HIERARCHY ON THIS EARTH , IT IS FOR ORDINARY PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN INDOCTRINATED ,BRAIN WASHED , LEAD INTO NEW-AGE GARBAGE AND DUPED ...AND THIS IS GOING ON IN CAMELOT FORUM AV2 AND HERE AS WELL..THIS AS WELL AS AS CHEMTRAILS AND A HOST OF OTHER THING TO MAKE US ILL...THEREFORE THE BATTLE IS UNIVERSAL
    ..THE BATTLE IS BETWEEN SANITY AND INSANITY AND INSANITY IS LINKED TO NEGATIVE SOUND WHICH IS NEGATIVE SPIRITUAL , EMOTIONAL INTELLECTUAL AND METAPHYSICAL THOGHT PATTERNS OF UNREALITY , VANITY , FALSHOOD AND DISOREDERED REASON= INSANITY...THERE ARE MANY ON THIS FORUM , CAMELOT AND AV2 WHO COME UP WITH DISORDERED REASON, THEREFORE IT HAS TO BE ATACKED..AS A SPIRITUAL SOLDIER THAT IS MY JOB , I AM ALSO LINKED TO THE LEMURIAN HIERARCHY WHO WILL ASSIST MANKIND IN THE COMING FUTURE....THIS THREAD HAD COME TO A POSITIVE FINISH AND NOW YOU ARE CREATING NEGATIVISM AGAIN...
    THEREFORE IF I SEE OR HEAR NEGTIVSM I WILL ATTACK IT....NEGATIVISM INSANITY HAS THE POWER TO ANNIHILATE MANKIND, JUST BEING ON A FORUM DOES NO GOOD START ATTACKING NEGATIVE THOUGHGT , LITTLE CLIQUES .
    WHO DO I WORK FOR ?,I WORK FOR MANKIND AFTER HAVING BEEN DEALING WITH ESOTERIC AREAS AND MENTAL ILLNESSES FOR 25 YEARS...THAT IS THE TYPE OF NEGATIVE QUESTION THAT ANNOYS ME BECAUSE IT IS ASSUMING I WORK FOR SOME DUBIOUS FACTION ..THEREFORE THE QUESTION IS NEGATIVE AND FALSEHOOD...AND IT HAS TO BE DEALT WITH.....LIES AND FALSEHOODS ARISE
    Ask CAROL AND SEE WHERE MY LOYALTIES LIE
    .....DOM
    therefore star gazer i am helping people like you who have not got a clue what is really going on picking on petty trivial matter when yo have not got a clue of the desperate sittuation facing mankind....instad of all this pettiness, tell me how we are going to HEAL MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY ILL PEOPLE ,NOW AND IN THE FUTEURE AS THINGS BECOM FAR WORSE..you have not got a clue[/quote]

So to use the old say "You're gonna bomb us into peace" or better "You're gonna force me to be positive (positive in your opinion)"

I guess that whole teach and lead by example has been thrown out the window....

Dom ...you ain't making sense

AND

Insulting me ain't gonna get me to see any clearer.

We may be at war...but I ain't the enemy.

peace

dominic777
    dominic777

watershed of life , time to go forward - Page 3 Empty Re: watershed of life , time to go forward

Post  dominic777 Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:47 am

QUOTE:Dom ...you ain't making sense

EXACTLY THIS IS THE IGNORANCE I HAVE TO PUT UP WITH READ THIS AGAIN...MAKE THE DEAF HEAR AND THE BLIND SEE
    i tell what i was thinking, INSANITY IS NOT ONLY FOR THE NEG HIERARCHY ON THIS EARTH , IT IS FOR ORDINARY PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN INDOCTRINATED ,BRAIN WASHED (MICHAEL TSARION), LEAD INTO NEW-AGE GARBAGE AND DUPED ...AND THIS IS GOING ON IN CAMELOT FORUM AV2 AND HERE AS WELL..THIS AS WELL AS AS CHEMTRAILS AND A HOST OF OTHER THING TO MAKE US ILL...THEREFORE THE BATTLE IS UNIVERSAL
    ..THE BATTLE IS BETWEEN SANITY AND INSANITY AND INSANITY IS LINKED TO NEGATIVE SOUND WHICH IS NEGATIVE SPIRITUAL , EMOTIONAL INTELLECTUAL AND METAPHYSICAL THOGHT PATTERNS OF UNREALITY , VANITY , FALSHOOD AND DISOREDERED REASON= INSANITY...THERE ARE MANY ON THIS FORUM , CAMELOT AND AV2 WHO COME UP WITH DISORDERED REASON, THEREFORE IT HAS TO BE ATACKED..AS A SPIRITUAL SOLDIER THAT IS MY JOB , I AM ALSO LINKED TO THE LEMURIAN HIERARCHY WHO WILL ASSIST MANKIND IN THE COMING FUTURE....THIS THREAD HAD COME TO A POSITIVE FINISH AND NOW YOU ARE CREATING NEGATIVISM AGAIN...
    THEREFORE IF I SEE OR HEAR NEGTIVSM I WILL ATTACK IT....NEGATIVISM INSANITY HAS THE POWER TO ANNIHILATE MANKIND, JUST BEING ON A FORUM DOES NO GOOD START ATTACKING NEGATIVE THOUGHGT , LITTLE CLIQUES .
    WHO DO I WORK FOR ?,I WORK FOR MANKIND AFTER HAVING BEEN DEALING WITH ESOTERIC AREAS AND MENTAL ILLNESSES FOR 25 YEARS...THAT IS THE TYPE OF NEGATIVE QUESTION THAT ANNOYS ME BECAUSE IT IS ASSUMING I WORK FOR SOME DUBIOUS FACTION ..THEREFORE THE QUESTION IS NEGATIVE AND FALSEHOOD...AND IT HAS TO BE DEALT WITH.....LIES AND FALSEHOODS ARISE
    Ask CAROL AND SEE WHERE MY LOYALTIES LIE
    .....DOM
    therefore star gazer i am helping people like you who have not got a clue what is really going on picking on petty trivial matter when yo have not got a clue of the desperate sittuation facing mankind....instead of all this pettiness, tell me how we are going to HEAL MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY ILL PEOPLE ,NOW AND IN THE FUTURE AS THINGS BECOME FAR WORSE..then i will listen to you
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:29 pm

Dominic I hear your call and have no doubts it basically stems from a good intention.
    However I see no peace to be reached in your heart by separating the sane ones from the insane ones in two camps and fighting what you believe to be evil in the name of a Spiritual Cruisade .
    If everyone was drawn to do this you would see the good labels changing camps with the bad ones back and forth without end.
    And if this was a battle there would be no one left in the end.
    There must be a simpler way to go about it .
    You are playing it hard on yourself.
    Lay down your arms for there is no one here that you see as your enemy that is not also your friend.
    No matter how well intentioned you are you can't force a rose bud to bloom by ordering it . It will do so in its own time . What you can do is attend it with Love and care through it's different stages and show patience while doing so .

Love Always
    mudra

anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:58 pm

I second that emotion. Wink
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:04 pm

anomalous cowherd wrote: I second that emotion. Wink
    i third that emotion
    lol
    dom
    Anchor
    Anchor

Post  Anchor Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:30 pm

[mod hat off - not that its on much these days, but just to be clear]

If I read this correctly, and there is no guarantee I did, because:

1) there is not enough care with quoting being taken - and messages are getting mixed up badly

2) the message is not clear

Dominic, I think some of your posts are comeing over as reactionary and angry rants. They certainly do not come across as those of a General, marshalling his troops with a carefully thought out and clearly articulated plan.

If you want to lead free men, then you will need to communicate in a measured and clear way - particularly as none of us can be old paradigm Generals any more and the only hope you have of inspiring any resonance in a forum (especially this one) is by clear words and not by old style command and control - shouting, fear, etc.

If in your arguments you present interesting data - for example what you have said about you links to the "lemurian heirarchy", then that should be open to debate and you should not feel attacked. You should be prepared for people not to do what you want.

If your objective, which is by definition a legitimate one, is to inspire others to your cause, you will find that it is like herding cats. It is very tricky to do this without infringing on the cats freewill.

John..
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:51 am

Anchor wrote:[mod hat off - not that its on much these days, but just to be clear]

If I read this correctly, and there is no guarantee I did, because:

1) there is not enough care with quoting being taken - and messages are getting mixed up badly

2) the message is not clear

Dominic, I think some of your posts are comeing over as reactionary and angry rants. They certainly do not come across as those of a General, marshalling his troops with a carefully thought out and clearly articulated plan.

If you want to lead free men, then you will need to communicate in a measured and clear way - particularly as none of us can be old paradigm Generals any more and the only hope you have of inspiring any resonance in a forum (especially this one) is by clear words and not by old style command and control - shouting, fear, etc.

If in your arguments you present interesting data - for example what you have said about you links to the "lemurian heirarchy", then that should be open to debate and you should not feel attacked. You should be prepared for people not to do what you want.

If your objective, which is by definition a legitimate one, is to inspire others to your cause, you will find that it is like herding cats. It is very tricky to do this without infringing on the cats freewill.

John..
    yes i agree.....we must stay positive
    lol
    dom
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:47 am

Usually I like to let threads like this run their course without my input but I do have something personal to share here. I have a younger sister who was born a blue baby which resulted in brain damage. At around age 5 my younger brother by 4 years, came down with polio. Later, my first son also had some slight brain damage due to lack of oxygen to the brain during birth later developed schizophrenia and multiple sclerosis. My husband's son from his first marriage is also schizophrenic and our adopted daughter developed autism/aspergers after her vaccinations. I think I have a good grasp of what it is to live with others who have a disability of one sort of another and all of the challenges their disabilities present at multiple levels. The one thing I have learned from all of this is to not judge someone for acting out because most folks have no clue as to what is really going on with some of these folks. I've also learned that almost all of these disorders are "medical" conditions. No one is to blame or at fault although some will look for someone to blame so as to transfer internal frustration onto something solid.

Clearly these lovely people in my family present many challenges to my life and my life has truly been enriched by these challenges. Subsequently, there isn't too much that gets me excited anymore or even stresses me out as I've also learned how to set drama aside and look at what is going on from a different perspective entirely. You see, the way I see these types of situations now is from a spiritual perspective. Think for moment what this could mean.

If one truly steps back and examine what is going on here one may realize that these souls who are dealing with one sort of disability or another are the true gentle souls who volunteered to go through this in this life to help the rest of us learn tolerance, to not be judgmental and to love unconditionally. It is not to say that we don't call someone on their dysfunctional behavior as limits must be set if the individual hopes to fit in and have some enjoyment in life. However there are many ways to approach these people and what I have found is that love works best. The key is not to fall into fear and not to get triggered by someone else's acting out. By remaining objective, not judging and allowing the emotional process to flow in a loving contained environment, this tends to work. The primary ground rule is that these individuals are not allowed to bring harm to others or themselves.

What makes this forum unique is that it is filled with many mature, non-judgmental, loving individuals and anyone who comes here is both fortunate and lucky to hang out in such a healthy internet environment. The rule of thumb that a member can apply to dealing with someone who may accidently emotionally trigger one, when all else fails, is to go into the ignore mode. I know that there have been members on another forum who just really drove me nuts and when that happened my best line of defense was to absolutely refuse to engage in any sort of discourse with those particular individuals. I realize that there are people who are toxic and if they refuse to get the message and alter their dysfunctional behavior then ignoring them is what works for me. By the way, I learned this technique at the hands of my psychology professor in Psych 101. Subsequently, I have also learned how to live in a very peaceful environment which is what nurtures me and allows for the creative juices to flow.

I truly appreciate all of the members here and hope we can continue to enjoy the richness of life that each member chooses to share on this forum.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:12 pm

stonking post carol! ( brit talk for very very articulate and heart felt)
    It's all good then. Everyone makes up the village.
    Gratitude is all.
    investigator
    investigator

Post  investigator Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:55 pm

Clearwater, I think hes just trying to mess with peoples heads for fun. Although, I don't think he should be playing jokes on people, like pretending to be Kneeler. If they aren't censoring people and engaging in AV2 type behavior, and want to change, then why cause trouble for them Dom? Didn't you want them to change? Why decrease the odds of them changing by getting people mad at you unnecessarily? It only becomes a self fulfilling prophecy, if you don't give them a chance to change. Certainly, I understand your resentment towards their behavior though, I felt similar myself. Actually, I'm thinking a science experiment is in order, if someone posts something controversial on their forum, but follows their rules.... Are they going to be censored? Do it mons do it heh. My reasoning is if they can't handle intelligent debate among people, with sympathetic, but different views then, we are going to be in a world of hurt during the ensuing power vacuum in the next few years, from the 2nd great depression, and derivatives blowing up if they can't intelligently work with joe six pack. It's fun to try and have a serious conversation around here though heh eheh.
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:22 am

I think the world would be a much better place if Carol ran it.

Matriarchal wisdom in action right here, well balanced, compassionate , clear sighted, leaves room for people to be themselves, do no harm...

nahhhhh., that'll never work....
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:05 am

cheers geek

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:00 pm