tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

    watershed of life , time to go forward

    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

    Posts : 3930
    Join date : 2010-04-10
    Location : AMSTERDAM

    watershed of life , time to go forward - Page 2 Empty Re: watershed of life , time to go forward

    Post  TRANCOSO Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:03 pm

    anomalous cowherd wrote:geeze, last I looked he was buying you a beer... scratch
    Just one beer, and already he's throwing up!

    qwhat a sycophantic pratt you are....i am going to throw up
    Thubs Up
    dominic777
    dominic777

    Posts : 326
    Join date : 2010-05-09

    watershed of life , time to go forward - Page 2 Empty Re: watershed of life , time to go forward

    Post  dominic777 Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:05 pm

    TRANCOSO wrote:
    anomalous cowherd wrote:geeze, last I looked he was buying you a beer... scratch
    Just one beer, and already he's throwing up!

    qwhat a sycophantic pratt you are....i am going to throw up
    Thubs Up

    did you get out from under your turntable...disk jockey more like a jock strap Its da Wave Gathering Harp
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 26618
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Location : Hawaii

    watershed of life , time to go forward - Page 2 Empty Re: watershed of life , time to go forward

    Post  Carol Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:11 pm

    cliques? We have cliques on Mists? I didn't think we had enough members yet to have any cliques. confused

    Now jock straps I can vaguely relate too. I actually saw one once at the used clothing store just last week.



    So just for general info... how many of you are Brits.... and who is from which ever country?






    This is a guy thing, isn't it?


    _________________
    What is life?
    It is the flash of a firefly in the night, the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.

    With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    dominic777
    dominic777

    Posts : 326
    Join date : 2010-05-09

    watershed of life , time to go forward - Page 2 Empty Re: watershed of life , time to go forward

    Post  dominic777 Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:12 pm

    Carol wrote:cliques? We have cliques on Mists? I didn't think we had enough members yet to have any cliques. confused

    Now jock straps I can vaguely relate too. I actually saw one once at the used clothing store just last week.



    So just for general info... how many of you are Brits.... and who is from which ever country?


    This is a guy thing, isn't it?

    ohh heck mummies home!! jocolor
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

    Posts : 611
    Join date : 2010-04-14

    watershed of life , time to go forward - Page 2 Empty Re: watershed of life , time to go forward

    Post  anomalous cowherd Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:20 pm

    Carol wrote:cliques? We have cliques on Mists? I didn't think we had enough members yet to have any cliques. confused

    Now jock straps I can vaguely relate too. I actually saw one once at the used clothing store just last week.



    So just for general info... how many of you are Brits.... and who is from which ever country?

    Oh heck, I hope you did not pay too much for that jocular strap thing!
    I could send you one for free. Well, maybe you pay the postage?

    brit/american, but not a guy



    This is a guy thing, isn't it?
    mudra
    mudra

    Posts : 21426
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 66
    Location : belgium

    watershed of life , time to go forward - Page 2 Empty Re: watershed of life , time to go forward

    Post  mudra Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:22 pm

    TRANCOSO wrote:
    Thank you for being you.

    Hugs

    Same to you Tran

    Hugs

    Love from me
    mudra
    dominic777
    dominic777

    Posts : 326
    Join date : 2010-05-09

    watershed of life , time to go forward - Page 2 Empty Re: watershed of life , time to go forward

    Post  dominic777 Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:24 pm

    anomalous cowherd wrote:
    Carol wrote:cliques? We have cliques on Mists? I didn't think we had enough members yet to have any cliques. confused

    Now jock straps I can vaguely relate too. I actually saw one once at the used clothing store just last week.



    So just for general info... how many of you are Brits.... and who is from which ever country?

    Oh heck, I hope you did not pay too much for that jocular strap thing!
    I could send you one for free. Well, maybe you pay the postage?

    brit/american, but not a guy
    ...



    This is a guy thing, isn't it?
    Drink Wine Nutbar
    i will hit you with his handbag ...if you take sides

    Nutbar Drink Wine
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

    Posts : 611
    Join date : 2010-04-14

    watershed of life , time to go forward - Page 2 Empty Re: watershed of life , time to go forward

    Post  anomalous cowherd Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:25 pm

    Im glad we're all us, and dom thank you for not being kneller.
    Shocked Group hug in da clique?

    I can't take sides dom, I'm all over the place. Would I like your handbag?


    Last edited by anomalous cowherd on Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more woids)
    dominic777
    dominic777

    Posts : 326
    Join date : 2010-05-09

    watershed of life , time to go forward - Page 2 Empty Re: watershed of life , time to go forward

    Post  dominic777 Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:29 pm

    anomalous cowherd wrote:Im glad we're all us, and dom thank you for not being kneller.
    Shocked Group hug in da clique?

    I can't take sides dom, I'm all over the place. Would I like your handbag?
    you are all over the place Drink Wine one day you will thank me for being you whatever happened to floydd, we were always at hammer and tongs?
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

    Posts : 611
    Join date : 2010-04-14

    watershed of life , time to go forward - Page 2 Empty Re: watershed of life , time to go forward

    Post  anomalous cowherd Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:31 pm

    thanks in advance, where were you last week when I needed me?
    dominic777
    dominic777

    Posts : 326
    Join date : 2010-05-09

    watershed of life , time to go forward - Page 2 Empty Re: watershed of life , time to go forward

    Post  dominic777 Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:34 pm

    anomalous cowherd wrote:thanks in advance, where were you last week when I needed me?
    i was someone else being me but not being me if you know what i mean, then i came back here being me ,but different..then the dutch dude started picking on me so i gave him as good as i got with the other real me
    Fighters Drink Wine
    p.s,Please try to be polite. No bad Language, Abuse, or Personal attacks on this thread
    mudra
    mudra

    Posts : 21426
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 66
    Location : belgium

    watershed of life , time to go forward - Page 2 Empty Re: watershed of life , time to go forward

    Post  mudra Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:40 pm

    anomalous cowherd wrote:
    Shocked Group hug in da clique?


    Sounds good anomalous Cheerful

    watershed of life , time to go forward - Page 2 Grouphug1

    and maybe a peace pipe too

    watershed of life , time to go forward - Page 2 Pipe_21401_lg


    Love Always
    mudra
    dominic777
    dominic777

    Posts : 326
    Join date : 2010-05-09

    watershed of life , time to go forward - Page 2 Empty Re: watershed of life , time to go forward

    Post  dominic777 Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:46 pm

    mudra wrote:
    anomalous cowherd wrote:
    Shocked Group hug in da clique?


    Sounds good anomalous Cheerful

    watershed of life , time to go forward - Page 2 Grouphug1

    and maybe a peace pipe too

    watershed of life , time to go forward - Page 2 Pipe_21401_lg


    Love Always
    mudra
    i feel dog tired and the catalyst has gone...therefore peace is restored ...i will finish with this song.....do the walk do the walk of life Drink Wine Harp
    mudra peace is your middle name
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

    Posts : 3930
    Join date : 2010-04-10
    Location : AMSTERDAM

    watershed of life , time to go forward - Page 2 Empty Re: watershed of life , time to go forward

    Post  TRANCOSO Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:54 pm

    dominic777 wrote:
    anomalous cowherd wrote:thanks in advance, where were you last week when I needed me?
    i was someone else being me but not being me if you know what i mean, then i came back here being me ,but different..then the dutch dude started picking on me so i gave him as good as i got with the other real me
    Fighters Drink Wine
    p.s,Please try to be polite. No bad Language, Abuse, or Personal attacks on this thread

    Hugs
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

    Posts : 611
    Join date : 2010-04-14

    watershed of life , time to go forward - Page 2 Empty Re: watershed of life , time to go forward

    Post  anomalous cowherd Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:11 pm

    sweet flower
    Freedom bye bye for now .
    mudra
    mudra

    Posts : 21426
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 66
    Location : belgium

    watershed of life , time to go forward - Page 2 Empty Re: watershed of life , time to go forward

    Post  mudra Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:27 pm

    dominic777 wrote:
    mudra peace is your middle name

    And everyone here is a piece of that peace.

    watershed of life , time to go forward - Page 2 Rock

    Seems we have come a long way .
    Special Belgian chocolates from me to all peacefull warriors here cheers

    watershed of life , time to go forward - Page 2 Chocolates_001

    I Love You All

    Hugs Hugs Hugs

    mudra
    ClearWater
    ClearWater

    Posts : 431
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 46
    Location : Minnesota

    watershed of life , time to go forward - Page 2 Empty Re: watershed of life , time to go forward

    Post  ClearWater Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:46 pm

    dominic777 wrote:p.s,Please try to be polite. No bad Language, Abuse, or Personal attacks on this thread
    dominic777 wrote:
    you feel angry you peasant..i trivial thing created chaos by your infantile behaviour...go back to your little forum don't you know there is a spiritual battle going on....you stirred it all up and you should be BANNED FROM THIS FORUM you are negative and evil

    scratch

    I believe we are all hypocrites, but you seem to be doing this intentionally?...and rather proud of your hypocrisy...and I can't figure out why except to stir up XXXX...
    Or you're just completely oblivious...

    You say you are in favor of 'honesty', 'integrity', and 'positivity', and you are working hard at forcing these ideals upon others, and yet you 'seem' to lack these qualities in yourself, and even flaunt your lack of these qualities.

    confused


    This is not sanctioned by JT, but... WHO DO YOU WORK FOR????
    dominic777
    dominic777

    Posts : 326
    Join date : 2010-05-09

    watershed of life , time to go forward - Page 2 Empty Re: watershed of life , time to go forward

    Post  dominic777 Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:46 am

    [quote="ClearWater"]
    dominic777 wrote:p.s,Please try to be polite. No bad Language, Abuse, or Personal attacks on this thread
    dominic777 wrote:
    you feel angry you peasant..i trivial thing created chaos by your infantile behaviour...go back to your little forum don't you know there is a spiritual battle going on....you stirred it all up and you should be BANNED FROM THIS FORUM you are negative and evil

    scratch

    I believe we are all hypocrites, but you seem to be doing this intentionally?...and rather proud of your hypocrisy...and I can't figure out why except to stir up XXXX...
    Or you're just completely oblivious...

    You say you are in favor of 'honesty', 'integrity', and 'positivity', and you are working hard at forcing these ideals upon others, and yet you 'seem' to lack these qualities in yourself, and even flaunt your lack of these qualities.

    confused



    this is the final time i am going to say this...THE BATTLE IS BETWEEN SANITY AND INSANITY AND INSANITY IS LINKED TO NEGATIVE SOUND WHICH IS NEGATIVE SPIRITUAL , EMOTIONAL INTELLECTUAL AND METAPHYSICAL THOGHT PATTERNS OF UNREALITY , VANITY , FALSHOOD AND DISOREDERED REASON= INSANITY...THERE ARE MANY ON THIS FORUM , CAMELOT AND AV2 WHO COME UP WITH DISORDERED REASON, THEREFORE IT HAS TO BE ATACKED..AS A SPIRITUAL SOLDIER THAT IS MY JOB , I AM ALSO LINKED TO THE LEMURIAN HIERARCHY WHO WILL ASSIST MANKIND IN THE COMING FUTURE....THIS THREAD HAD COME TO A POSITIVE FINISH AND NOW YOU ARE CREATING NEGATIVISM AGAIN...
    THEREFORE IF I SEE OR HEAR NEGTIVSM I WILL ATTACK IT....NEGATIVISM INSANITY HAS THE POWER TO ANNIHILATE MANKIND, JUST BEING ON A FORUM DOES NO GOOD START ATTACKING NEGATIVE THOUGHGT , LITTLE CLIQUES .
    WHO DO I WORK FOR ?,I WORK FOR MANKIND AFTER HAVING BEEN DEALING WITH ESOTERIC AREAS AND MENTAL ILLNESSES FOR 25 YEARS...THAT IS THE TYPE OF NEGATIVE QUESTION THAT ANNOYS ME BECAUSE IT IS ASSUMING I WORK FOR SOME DUBIOUS FACTION ..THEREFORE THE QUESTION IS NEGATIVE AND FALSEHOOD...AND IT HAS TO BE DEALT WITH.....LIES AND FALSEHOODS ARISE
    Ask CAROL AND SEE WHERE MY LOYALTIES LIE
    DR.DOMINIC.......DOM
    ClearWater
    ClearWater

    Posts : 431
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 46
    Location : Minnesota

    watershed of life , time to go forward - Page 2 Empty Re: watershed of life , time to go forward

    Post  ClearWater Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:30 am

    I'm not going to ask anyone else where YOUR loyalties lie. I am going directly to the source.
    You say that my question is negative. It was a serious question...that I am seriously considering. I feel it is most fair to give you the opportunity to answer it yourself, rather than making an assumption...which is what you seem to be doing with Stargazer in the quote from my previous post.
    Negativity is a relative thing. Without it there can be no positivity. If you destroy one, the other goes with it.
    The quest (if there is one) is not to destroy what you don't like, but rather to transcend all ideas of liking and disliking and to live in full acceptance of what is right now.

    ...So, I suppose if I'm having a problem with anything you've written, then it's my problem and not yours...and if hypocrisy bothers me, then it's probably my problem and not yours...
    I should probably take a deep breath right now and relax...
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

    Posts : 611
    Join date : 2010-04-14

    watershed of life , time to go forward - Page 2 Empty Re: watershed of life , time to go forward

    Post  anomalous cowherd Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:48 am

    Hi dom, I hope you have a good day today and don't worry too much about the negativity thing, thats kind of negative, eh? Its important to at least consider we have, in fact, only our selves to deal with.
    Mudra would say we are all one , so if you look after yourself we all benefit.

    The breathe deeply thing is good advice for everyone, and I will add the necessity to walk barefoot on the ground, it discharges a LOT of negativity, static etc.

    we are amongst friends, ok maybe a few fiends, life's rich tapestry. cat
    Stargazer
    Stargazer

    Posts : 28
    Join date : 2010-04-11
    Age : 55
    Location : Midwest US Y'all

    watershed of life , time to go forward - Page 2 Empty Re: watershed of life , time to go forward

    Post  Stargazer Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:40 am

    dominic777 wrote:
    this is the final time i am going to say this...THE BATTLE IS BETWEEN SANITY AND INSANITY AND INSANITY IS LINKED TO NEGATIVE SOUND WHICH IS NEGATIVE SPIRITUAL , EMOTIONAL INTELLECTUAL AND METAPHYSICAL THOGHT PATTERNS OF UNREALITY , VANITY , FALSHOOD AND DISOREDERED REASON= INSANITY...THERE ARE MANY ON THIS FORUM , CAMELOT AND AV2 WHO COME UP WITH DISORDERED REASON, THEREFORE IT HAS TO BE ATACKED..AS A SPIRITUAL SOLDIER THAT IS MY JOB , I AM ALSO LINKED TO THE LEMURIAN HIERARCHY WHO WILL ASSIST MANKIND IN THE COMING FUTURE....THIS THREAD HAD COME TO A POSITIVE FINISH AND NOW YOU ARE CREATING NEGATIVISM AGAIN...
    THEREFORE IF I SEE OR HEAR NEGTIVSM I WILL ATTACK IT....NEGATIVISM INSANITY HAS THE POWER TO ANNIHILATE MANKIND, JUST BEING ON A FORUM DOES NO GOOD START ATTACKING NEGATIVE THOUGHGT , LITTLE CLIQUES .
    WHO DO I WORK FOR ?,I WORK FOR MANKIND AFTER HAVING BEEN DEALING WITH ESOTERIC AREAS AND MENTAL ILLNESSES FOR 25 YEARS...THAT IS THE TYPE OF NEGATIVE QUESTION THAT ANNOYS ME BECAUSE IT IS ASSUMING I WORK FOR SOME DUBIOUS FACTION ..THEREFORE THE QUESTION IS NEGATIVE AND FALSEHOOD...AND IT HAS TO BE DEALT WITH.....LIES AND FALSEHOODS ARISE
    Ask CAROL AND SEE WHERE MY LOYALTIES LIE
    DR.DOMINIC.......DOM

    I had to walk away for a day.....Now....I have better view of the situation.

    I think I have a pretty firm grip on this....Dom please jump in if I'm wrong...or just jump on me.

    The peasant thing was pretty funny Thubs Up

    Okay here we go....
    1.Dom becomes Kneller on Project Camelot to forward his "forced positivity" agenda
    2. Dom has a problem with Tran....I give Tran a warm welcome when he joins...as I do JT when he joins
    3. Tran starts posting and KNeller\Dom immediately jumps on him as negative
    4. I counter with the "Hey this happened in PA1...you don't want to do this KNeller\DOm"
    5. I get the Bill ego speech Kerry selfish speech about polarity (still sorting that one out)
    6. StarNinja jumps in and affirms that if you have a MOD hat on ...you can't push folks around and call them negative for giving their opinion
    7. KNeller\Dom writes into other folks post (probably by accident) and gets called on abuse of power blah blah. I actually had him write into my posts and other Mods quoted "me" when it was Kneller.
    8. There not many posters yet on PC and Kneller\Dom is trying to steer the entire forum by posting a huge amount of posts...most saying the same things
    9. I ask Tommy if he could talk to Kneller\Dom about his actions
    10 I talk to Kneller Dom about his actions and that the forum doesn't need him to steer...the boat will go where it needs to go on it own power
    11. I write about how negativity is just a difference of opinions
    12 Kneller\Dom deletes the thread
    13 StarNija calls him on it and asks why
    14 StarNinja gets Banned
    15 I see StarNinja is Banned (There is supposed to be a no Banning policy unless extreme case...Kneller\Dom being the first) So I look for some kind of offensive posts and NOTHING
    16 Then I find the thread missing...I PM Kneller\Dom and ask why StarNinja was banned...I get "Why do you ask??"
    17 Tommy in the meantime has lost internet connection and is off for 2 days
    18 I have huge email convos with Dom\Kneller getting nowhere....
    19 I get hold of Tommy and she agrees to demote Kneller\Dom from mod status till things get sorted out
    20 On the way out...Dom does a slash and burn and takes a bunch of threads with him as he is cussing me out on email
    21 Tommy reinstates StarNinja
    22 Tommy Bans Kneller\Dom
    23 Folks alert me to Doms thread here

    And you guys know the rest

    Dom....Feel free to add anything you like......SG


    avatar
    reality=check

    Posts : 82
    Join date : 2010-04-10

    watershed of life , time to go forward - Page 2 Empty Re: watershed of life , time to go forward

    Post  reality=check Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:16 am

    I'm left with thoughts of apoligy to Seeingterra.

    Dom... what on earth were you thinking? It's a tad shell fish in that it stinks mate.
    dominic777
    dominic777

    Posts : 326
    Join date : 2010-05-09

    watershed of life , time to go forward - Page 2 Empty Re: watershed of life , time to go forward

    Post  dominic777 Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:20 am


    Dom....Feel free to add anything you like......SG


    [/quote]

    you forgot to add you started all this with your petty little ways and accused me of meddling arounfd with your post...therefore you are evil an untrusting ...
    Stargazer
    Stargazer

    Posts : 28
    Join date : 2010-04-11
    Age : 55
    Location : Midwest US Y'all

    watershed of life , time to go forward - Page 2 Empty Re: watershed of life , time to go forward

    Post  Stargazer Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:22 am

    dominic777 wrote:
    Dom....Feel free to add anything you like......SG



    you forgot to add you started all this with your petty little ways and accused me of meddling arounfd with your post...therefore you are evil an untrusting ...
    [/quote]

    No ...I covered that...Check Number 7...Thanks
    dominic777
    dominic777

    Posts : 326
    Join date : 2010-05-09

    watershed of life , time to go forward - Page 2 Empty Re: watershed of life , time to go forward

    Post  dominic777 Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:27 am

    Stargazer wrote:
    dominic777 wrote:
    Dom....Feel free to add anything you like......SG



    you forgot to add you started all this with your petty little ways and accused me of meddling arounfd with your post...therefore you are evil an untrusting ...

    No ...I covered that...Check Number 7...Thanks[/quote]

    i tell what i was thinking, ISANITY IS NOT ONLY FOR THE NEG HIERARCHY ON THIS EARTH , IT IS FOR ORDINARY PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN INDOCTRINATED ,BRAIN WASHED , LEAD INTO NEW-AGE GARBAGE AND DUPED ...AND THIS IS GOING ON IN CAMELOT FORUM AV2 AND HERE AS WELL..THIS AS WELL AS AS CHEMTRAILS AND A HOST OF OTHER THING TO MAKE US ILL...THEREFORE THE BATTLE IS UNIVERSAL
    ..THE BATTLE IS BETWEEN SANITY AND INSANITY AND INSANITY IS LINKED TO NEGATIVE SOUND WHICH IS NEGATIVE SPIRITUAL , EMOTIONAL INTELLECTUAL AND METAPHYSICAL THOGHT PATTERNS OF UNREALITY , VANITY , FALSHOOD AND DISOREDERED REASON= INSANITY...THERE ARE MANY ON THIS FORUM , CAMELOT AND AV2 WHO COME UP WITH DISORDERED REASON, THEREFORE IT HAS TO BE ATACKED..AS A SPIRITUAL SOLDIER THAT IS MY JOB , I AM ALSO LINKED TO THE LEMURIAN HIERARCHY WHO WILL ASSIST MANKIND IN THE COMING FUTURE....THIS THREAD HAD COME TO A POSITIVE FINISH AND NOW YOU ARE CREATING NEGATIVISM AGAIN...
    THEREFORE IF I SEE OR HEAR NEGTIVSM I WILL ATTACK IT....NEGATIVISM INSANITY HAS THE POWER TO ANNIHILATE MANKIND, JUST BEING ON A FORUM DOES NO GOOD START ATTACKING NEGATIVE THOUGHGT , LITTLE CLIQUES .
    WHO DO I WORK FOR ?,I WORK FOR MANKIND AFTER HAVING BEEN DEALING WITH ESOTERIC AREAS AND MENTAL ILLNESSES FOR 25 YEARS...THAT IS THE TYPE OF NEGATIVE QUESTION THAT ANNOYS ME BECAUSE IT IS ASSUMING I WORK FOR SOME DUBIOUS FACTION ..THEREFORE THE QUESTION IS NEGATIVE AND FALSEHOOD...AND IT HAS TO BE DEALT WITH.....LIES AND FALSEHOODS ARISE
    Ask CAROL AND SEE WHERE MY LOYALTIES LIE
    .....DOM
    therefore star gazer i am helping people like you who have not got a clue what is really going on picking on petty trivial matter when yo have not got a clue of the desperate situation facing mankind....instead of all this pettiness, tell me how we are going to HEAL MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY ILL PEOPLE ,NOW AND IN THE FUTURE AS THINGS BECOME FAR WORSE.. AND MANKIND WILL BE ANNIHILATED...you have not got a clue

      Current date/time is Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:26 pm