tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

    watershed of life , time to go forward

    dominic777
    dominic777

    Posts : 326
    Join date : 2010-05-09

    watershed of life , time to go forward Empty watershed of life , time to go forward

    Post  dominic777 Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:00 pm

    Both AV2and Camelot represent a spiritual dimension with heads or leaders Bill who represents PRIDE and his mods , Camelot represents vanity and selfishness(self love) wirh Kerry and out of these 2 came the anthesis of the Mists , people who understand truth reality love and reason , and many have been banned for this. The last part to find if it was true was to go to camelot as a mod.."kneller " and create a stink and of course i got banned ..sorry tranvesco also banned from av2 for talking truth, i had to make it look real.
    pride , selfishness and vanity(self love) creates disordered reason or insanity mode.
    Love truth reality and ordered reason = sanity.
    There are people on these forums trying to give out the truth ....they will probably be banned.....there is a lot of disinformation.
    therefore if we have to take things forward
    1.what is ascension? is it raising consciousness and changing DNA to correlate with earth changes
    2. Does our higher self help us to raise our consciousness?
    3. the blood is cleansed first , then the brain and knowing the sufferng levels that Negativism creates..fromthe hierarchy downwards..then the body will be changesd in ascension taking 7 years to correlate with the 7 chakras,,
    4.HOW DO WE GO FORWARD.. and is this regarded as truth
    5. both forums are just re gurgitating the same old stuff..some of it is by snake oil salemen.
    6 We have a forum full of discerners and have to help the rest of Mankind
    7.indoctrination , mass hypnotism,mental pathology, orwellian group think brainwashing has marred many decent people,left in the mire of self hypnosis.
    going forward as the the risen MIST we need to make sure that the 3 things are happening to our blood brain and body.....we must stop the drip feed of negativism getting onto this forum
    love of light
    dom/blue.
    THE OTHER PEOPLE ON THE OTHER FORUMS WILL NEED HELP EVENTUALLY
    BOTH BILL AND KERRY DID GREAT WORK AT THE BEGINNING AV1 then human nature took over
    the alpha -omega of truth.
    ClearWater
    ClearWater

    Posts : 431
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 46
    Location : Minnesota

    watershed of life , time to go forward Empty Re: watershed of life , time to go forward

    Post  ClearWater Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:36 pm

    dominic777 wrote:The last part to find if it was true was to go to camelot as a mod.."kneller " and create a stink and of course i got banned ..sorry tranvesco
    scratch Shocked No

    I'm sorry you've felt the need to do this (unless I'm misunderstanding you), and I'm sorry for anyone who has suffered as a result.
    I'm embarrassed and saddened by this. Embarassed
    The pain you carry with you is not good for anyone. Please let it go.
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

    Posts : 1755
    Join date : 2010-04-11
    Location : INNOVATION STATIONS !SCHOOL

    watershed of life , time to go forward Empty Re: watershed of life , time to go forward

    Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:31 pm

    WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING!!!

    IM GLAD YOU DID THE WRITE THING!!!

    AND TELL THE TRUTH!!! ONE LOVE!!!

    THERE IS HOPE FOR US ALL YET!!!

    SO NOW I WANNA KNOW!!!

    WHO ARE YOU WORKING FOR!!!

    TELL US WHAT YOU KNOW!!!

    THIS MAKES ME WONDER!!!

    WHAT ELSE IS GOING ON!!!

    WERE GONNA GET TO THE BOTTOM OF A FEW THINGS YET!!!

    O.M.G.!!! PEACE!!!

    JT!
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

    Posts : 3930
    Join date : 2010-04-10
    Location : AMSTERDAM

    watershed of life , time to go forward Empty Re: watershed of life , time to go forward

    Post  TRANCOSO Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:22 pm

    WERE GONNA GET TO THE BOTTOM OF A FEW THINGS YET!!!

    O.M.G.!!! PEACE!!!
    As long as it ain't my bottom I wish you luck with your quest, JT. Wink

    But frankly, I think the Mists is gonna be bigger than PA & PC ever were/will be.

    That is, if we learn from the mistakes made in the past.

    And I can't imagine we're gonna be lured into the same trap again.

    Not in this life.

    B.t.w. Keep on screaming, Jester! Thubs Up
    Lmfao
    dominic777
    dominic777

    Posts : 326
    Join date : 2010-05-09

    watershed of life , time to go forward Empty Re: watershed of life , time to go forward

    Post  dominic777 Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:54 am

    TRANCOSO wrote:
    WERE GONNA GET TO THE BOTTOM OF A FEW THINGS YET!!!

    O.M.G.!!! PEACE!!!
    As long as it ain't my bottom I wish you luck with your quest, JT. Wink

    But frankly, I think the Mists is gonna be bigger than PA & PC ever were/will be.

    That is, if we learn from the mistakes made in the past.

    And I can't imagine we're gonna be lured into the same trap again.

    Not in this life.

    B.t.w. Keep on screaming, Jester! Thubs Up
    Lmfao

    THE MIST WILL BE THE BEST FORUM on the internet with the best sincere and honest people.
    lol
    dom/blue
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 26618
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Location : Hawaii

    watershed of life , time to go forward Empty Re: watershed of life , time to go forward

    Post  Carol Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:20 am



    _________________
    What is life?
    It is the flash of a firefly in the night, the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.

    With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Anchor
    Anchor

    Posts : 316
    Join date : 2010-04-11
    Location : Sydney, NSW, Australia

    watershed of life , time to go forward Empty Re: watershed of life , time to go forward

    Post  Anchor Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:17 pm

    dominic777 wrote:Both AV2and Camelot represent a spiritual dimension with heads or leaders Bill who represents PRIDE and his mods , Camelot represents vanity and selfishness(self love) wirh Kerry and out of these 2 came the anthesis of the Mists , people who understand truth reality love and reason , and many have been banned for this. The last part to find if it was true was to go to camelot as a mod.."kneller " and create a stink and of course i got banned ..sorry tranvesco also banned from av2 for talking truth, i had to make it look real.
    pride , selfishness and vanity(self love) creates disordered reason or insanity mode.
    Love truth reality and ordered reason = sanity.

    I don't really understand how you posing as kneller proved anything. I mean, in abstract, as a prank I agree it was well executed, and surprised me - but why? Why do such a thing?

    I mean what did you accomplish that you could not accomplish as a regular member?

    Tommy has moderated that site pretty well so far, and your minor acts of vandalism (deleting the announcement thread and maybe some other things) - simply meant he had to make a decision to ban you. So far I think Tommy comes out of this pretty well. I am not sure where this leaves you.

    John..
    mudra
    mudra

    Posts : 21426
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 66
    Location : belgium

    watershed of life , time to go forward Empty Re: watershed of life , time to go forward

    Post  mudra Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:39 pm

    I too Dominic feel it was'nt a necessary action.
    You probably however had your own good reasons to do what you did .

    Nevertheles I validate your honesty in putting things in the open for everyone to see thereby giving a chance to all those concerned to understand what really took place on Camelot recently.

    What comes to mind through that incident, as demonstrated by your actions, is how things can be manipulated in the back scene and how easily then disputes arise. Therefore we should pay heed that what we see when conflicts take place is n't necessarily what is.
    And maybe this is a good reason to think twice or more before judging others and jumping to conclusions.

    Now if we all had the guts to face our own actions no matter how discrediting they may be and recognize our mistakes there would be no room left for speculation and judgement and human relations would improve.

    I personnally want to give Camelot all the chances they need to take off nicely in the same way that we had our chances too .
    I chose to be here but I have friends in all three forums .
    I trust they all can take care of themselves .
    And mostly I love you all .

    Love Always
    mudra

    Stargazer
    Stargazer

    Posts : 28
    Join date : 2010-04-11
    Age : 55
    Location : Midwest US Y'all

    watershed of life , time to go forward Empty Re: watershed of life , time to go forward

    Post  Stargazer Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:42 am

    dominic777 wrote:
    TRANCOSO wrote:
    WERE GONNA GET TO THE BOTTOM OF A FEW THINGS YET!!!

    O.M.G.!!! PEACE!!!
    As long as it ain't my bottom I wish you luck with your quest, JT. Wink

    But frankly, I think the Mists is gonna be bigger than PA & PC ever were/will be.

    That is, if we learn from the mistakes made in the past.

    And I can't imagine we're gonna be lured into the same trap again.

    Not in this life.

    B.t.w. Keep on screaming, Jester! Thubs Up
    Lmfao

    THE MIST WILL BE THE BEST FORUM on the internet with the best sincere and honest people.
    lol
    dom/blue

    Hey "Kneller" or Dom....I can't see what you really accomplished.

    You disrupted a fledgling project....Forcing peace and Banning folks (StarNinja)

    I called you on it and stood up for the person wrongly banned by the you "Kneller"

    Thanks for making me and Tommy part of your psyich experiment!!

    I was really upset I was involved in that fiasco.

    I felt really bad...NOw

    I feel really angry!


    OH and PS...thanks for deleting all those posts on your way out!!!
    dominic777
    dominic777

    Posts : 326
    Join date : 2010-05-09

    watershed of life , time to go forward Empty Re: watershed of life , time to go forward

    Post  dominic777 Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:02 am

    [quote="Stargazer"]
    dominic777 wrote:
    TRANCOSO wrote:
    WERE GONNA GET TO THE BOTTOM OF A FEW THINGS YET!!!

    O.M.G.!!! PEACE!!!
    As long as it ain't my bottom I wish you luck with your quest, JT. Wink

    But frankly, I think the Mists is gonna be bigger than PA & PC ever were/will be.

    That is, if we learn from the mistakes made in the past.

    And I can't imagine we're gonna be lured into the same trap again.

    Not in this life.

    B.t.w. Keep on screaming, Jester! Thubs Up
    Lmfao

    you feel angry you peasant..i trivial thing created chaos by your infantile behaviour...go back to your little forum


    THE MIST WILL BE THE BEST FORUM on the internet with the best sincere and honest people.
    lol
    dom/blue
    you feel angry you peasant..i trivial thing created chaos by your infantile behaviour...go back to your little forum don't you know there is a spiritual battle going on....you stirred it all up and you should be BANNED FROM THIS FORUM you are negative and evil


    Stargazer
    Stargazer

    Posts : 28
    Join date : 2010-04-11
    Age : 55
    Location : Midwest US Y'all

    watershed of life , time to go forward Empty Re: watershed of life , time to go forward

    Post  Stargazer Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:15 am

    [quote="dominic777"]
    Stargazer wrote:
    dominic777 wrote:
    TRANCOSO wrote:
    WERE GONNA GET TO THE BOTTOM OF A FEW THINGS YET!!!

    O.M.G.!!! PEACE!!!
    As long as it ain't my bottom I wish you luck with your quest, JT. Wink

    But frankly, I think the Mists is gonna be bigger than PA & PC ever were/will be.

    That is, if we learn from the mistakes made in the past.

    And I can't imagine we're gonna be lured into the same trap again.

    Not in this life.

    B.t.w. Keep on screaming, Jester! Thubs Up
    Lmfao

    you feel angry you peasant..i trivial thing created chaos by your infantile behaviour...go back to your little forum


    THE MIST WILL BE THE BEST FORUM on the internet with the best sincere and honest people.
    lol
    dom/blue
    you feel angry you peasant..i trivial thing created chaos by your infantile behaviour...go back to your little forum don't you know there is a spiritual battle going on....you stirred it all up and you should be BANNED FROM THIS FORUM you are negative and evil



    That's hilarious....So you are an example of enlightened person

    There are some great folks here......Maybe you should listen to them....Peace
    mudra
    mudra

    Posts : 21426
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 66
    Location : belgium

    watershed of life , time to go forward Empty Re: watershed of life , time to go forward

    Post  mudra Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:35 am

    dominic777 wrote:
    you feel angry you peasant..i trivial thing created chaos by your infantile behaviour...go back to your little forum don't you know there is a spiritual battle going on....you stirred it all up and you should be BANNED FROM THIS FORUM you are negative and evil



    Dominic , as you recognized yourself you deliberately created a fiasco within Camelot .
    You should stand to the fact that some people that got involved in the trap you layed out for them are justly angry at you . This does'nt make them negative and evil as you say .
    Stargazer is a very fine being who has always shown integrity . I understand his upset .
    If someone was trying to bring Camelot and the Mists against each other than what you did reached the purpose.

    Although I have'nt been part of it I will stand for the Mists and apologize to our friends from Camelot namely Stargazer and Tommy for the confusion they had to endure and make clear to them that it is my belief that although we may have diverging views the majority here wish Camelot and it's people well.

    Dominic give yourself a time for reflection and see that your actions did'nt serve the greatest good for all and in a way even did the Mists a disservice .

    Love Always
    mudra


    Last edited by mudra on Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total
    Luminari
    Luminari

    Posts : 139
    Join date : 2010-04-18
    Location : Colorado

    watershed of life , time to go forward Empty Re: watershed of life , time to go forward

    Post  Luminari Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:37 am

    Looks like I missed out on alot of intrigue here............(and there too)

    Whats with that 'Loki' Xxxxxxx on Camelot Forum.........?

    where's kneller when you need him LOL (jokes)

    PEACE
    dominic777
    dominic777

    Posts : 326
    Join date : 2010-05-09

    watershed of life , time to go forward Empty Re: watershed of life , time to go forward

    Post  dominic777 Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:53 am

    mudra wrote:
    dominic777 wrote:
    you feel angry you peasant..i trivial thing created chaos by your infantile behaviour...go back to your little forum don't you know there is a spiritual battle going on....you stirred it all up and you should be BANNED FROM THIS FORUM you are negative and evil



    Dominic , as you recognized yourself you deliberately created a fiasco within Camelot .
    You should stand to the fact that some people that got involved in the trap you layed out for them are justly angry at you . This does'nt make them negative and evil as you say .
    Stargazer is a very fine being who has always shown integrity . I understand his upset .
    If someone was trying to bring Camelot and the Mists against each other than what you did reached the purpose.

    Although I have'nt been part of it I will stand for the Mists and apologize to our friends from Camelot namely Stargazer and Tommy for the confusion they had to endure and make clear to them that it is my belief that although we may have diverging views the majority here wish Camelot and it's people well.

    Dominic give yourself a time for reflection and see that your actions did'nt serve the greatest good for all and in a way even did the Mists a disservice .

    Love Always
    mudra

    i have written to you annd explained the situation , the spiritual Battle is between SANITY and INSANITY........therefore we must be organized for complete negative devastation..just talking about it will get us nowhere....

    look at you pms
    lol
    dom
    mudra
    mudra

    Posts : 21426
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 66
    Location : belgium

    watershed of life , time to go forward Empty Re: watershed of life , time to go forward

    Post  mudra Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:02 am

    dominic777 wrote:

    i have written to you annd explained the situation , the spiritual Battle is between SANITY and INSANITY........therefore we must be organized for complete negative devastation..just talking about it will get us nowhere....

    look at you pms
    lol
    dom

    I did read the pms Dominic.
    I'll copy here what I answered to you as I believe things should be layed
    in the open.

    It is my belief that if the Mists are a true Light it does'nt need to say so .
    All it takes is to be that Light and make this the friendly place that people
    will get drawn to when the time is ripe for them to do so.
    Camelot and PA2 carry their own energy as well . People are drawn there because
    they need that specific experience on their path to Awareness and growth in Consciousness.The Creator Source knows exactly what it is doing to carry out the
    Great Plan .So there was a good reason for you to do what you chose to do but in
    the same way there is a good reason for me to take a different stand than yours.
    It is the law of evolution that the Light will find it's way to expanded Consciousness
    and take different paths to get there.No path is better than the other in my opinion. They all leed ultimately back to Source.

    Love from me
    mudra
    dominic777
    dominic777

    Posts : 326
    Join date : 2010-05-09

    watershed of life , time to go forward Empty Re: watershed of life , time to go forward

    Post  dominic777 Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:56 am

    mudra wrote:
    dominic777 wrote:

    i have written to you annd explained the situation , the spiritual Battle is between SANITY and INSANITY........therefore we must be organized for complete negative devastation..just talking about it will get us nowhere....

    look at you pms
    lol
    dom

    I did read the pms Dominic.
    I'll copy here what I answered to you as I believe things should be layed
    in the open.

    It is my belief that if the Mists are a true Light it does'nt need to say so .
    All it takes is to be that Light and make this the friendly place that people
    will get drawn to when the time is ripe for them to do so.
    Camelot and PA2 carry their own energy as well . People are drawn there because
    they need that specific experience on their path to Awareness and growth in Consciousness.The Creator Source knows exactly what it is doing to carry out the
    Great Plan .So there was a good reason for you to do what you chose to do but in
    the same way there is a good reason for me to take a different stand than yours.
    It is the law of evolution that the Light will find it's way to expanded Consciousness
    and take different paths to get there.No path is better than the other in my opinion. They all leed ultimately back to Source.

    Love from me
    mudra
    thanks .......may the truth come to light
    lol
    dom
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

    Posts : 3930
    Join date : 2010-04-10
    Location : AMSTERDAM

    watershed of life , time to go forward Empty Re: watershed of life , time to go forward

    Post  TRANCOSO Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:02 am

    Mudra, we are SO lucky to have you on this forum.

    There is no one - well, except for JT perhaps Lmfao - who's replies & posts are always totally 'balanced'.

    You're a role model to all of us.

    Thank you for being you.

    Hugs
    dominic777
    dominic777

    Posts : 326
    Join date : 2010-05-09

    watershed of life , time to go forward Empty Re: watershed of life , time to go forward

    Post  dominic777 Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:15 pm

    TRANCOSO wrote:Mudra, we are SO lucky to have you on this forum.

    There is no one - well, except for JT perhaps Lmfao - who's replies & posts are always totally 'balanced'.

    You're a role model to all of us.

    Thank you for being you.

    Hugs
    qwhat a sycophantic pratt you are....i am going to throw up
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

    Posts : 611
    Join date : 2010-04-14

    watershed of life , time to go forward Empty Re: watershed of life , time to go forward

    Post  anomalous cowherd Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:33 pm

    WHO'S A NAUGHTY BOY THEN DOM (gadd, my capslock thing is serious!)
    dom, you seem to have been a very bizzy bee lately, eh?

    What's all your negativity towards negativity? I think your actions might be perceived as negative by some. I don't care, I've had enough of drama and don't give a toss about other forums

    Megalomania is absolutely NOT a good look, even in psyberspace , remember that commander keypad.

    For me , I don't wine and facebook anymore, it's a good thing.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

    Posts : 3930
    Join date : 2010-04-10
    Location : AMSTERDAM

    watershed of life , time to go forward Empty Re: watershed of life , time to go forward

    Post  TRANCOSO Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:48 pm

    dominic777 wrote:
    TRANCOSO wrote:Mudra, we are SO lucky to have you on this forum.

    There is no one - well, except for JT perhaps Lmfao - who's replies & posts are always totally 'balanced'.

    You're a role model to all of us.

    Thank you for being you.

    Hugs
    qwhat a sycophantic pratt you are....i am going to throw up
    Bleh Boxer

    (Pitty we don't have a 'middlefinger smiley' here.)


    Last edited by TRANCOSO on Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

    Posts : 611
    Join date : 2010-04-14

    watershed of life , time to go forward Empty Re: watershed of life , time to go forward

    Post  anomalous cowherd Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:49 pm

    geeze, last I looked he was buying you a beer... scratch
    dominic777
    dominic777

    Posts : 326
    Join date : 2010-05-09

    watershed of life , time to go forward Empty Re: watershed of life , time to go forward

    Post  dominic777 Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:51 pm

    anomalous cowherd wrote:geeze, last I looked he was buying you a beer... scratch
    ahh yet then he opened his mouth..... Drink Wine


    Last edited by dominic777 on Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    dominic777
    dominic777

    Posts : 326
    Join date : 2010-05-09

    watershed of life , time to go forward Empty Re: watershed of life , time to go forward

    Post  dominic777 Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:52 pm

    TRANCOSO wrote:
    dominic777 wrote:
    TRANCOSO wrote:Mudra, we are SO lucky to have you on this forum.

    There is no one - well, except for JT perhaps Lmfao - who's replies & posts are always totally 'balanced'.

    You're a role model to all of us.

    Thank you for being you.

    Hugs
    qwhat a sycophantic pratt you are....i am going to throw up
    Bleh Boxer

    (Pitty we don't have a 'middlefinger smiley' here.)

    same old arrogant person ....psycophantic and rude
    well i never
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

    Posts : 611
    Join date : 2010-04-14

    watershed of life , time to go forward Empty Re: watershed of life , time to go forward

    Post  anomalous cowherd Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:53 pm

    thanks for getting the vino in.
    Dom, I think you need to calm down and get friendly with your unimportance.
    dominic777
    dominic777

    Posts : 326
    Join date : 2010-05-09

    watershed of life , time to go forward Empty Re: watershed of life , time to go forward

    Post  dominic777 Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:56 pm

    anomalous cowherd wrote:thanks for getting the vino in.
    Dom, I think you need to calm down and get friendly with your unimportance.

    like wise mate....also , these little cliques make me sick....what about letting him speak for himself does he need dutch courage!! Harp Boxer

      Current date/time is Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:02 pm