tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+16
JoeEcho
Novusod
orthodoxymoron
PurpleLama
Brook
SophiasChoice
Sanicle
NANUXII
truth
Chimpsky
hotblood
B.B.Baghor
mudra
Carol
TRANCOSO
Pris
20 posters

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM

mudra
    mudra

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM - Page 8 Empty Re: TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM

Post  mudra Wed May 06, 2015 6:23 pm

B.B.Baghor wrote:
     "The future lies in what everyone concerned here will make out of it".  

I can see the door to that future if we surrender to life's natural flow and trust while living in awareness and love.

Thank You for your additional insight BB Cheerful Your words remind me of the following poem.

Love's consistency
    by Hadewijch

Anyone who has waded
    Through Love's turbulent waters,
    Now feeling hunger and now satiety,
    Is untouched by the season
    Of withering or blooming,
    For in the deepest
    And most dangerous waters,
    On the highest peaks,
    Love is always the same.

Love from me
    mudra

JoeEcho
    JoeEcho

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM - Page 8 Empty Re: TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM

Post  JoeEcho Thu May 07, 2015 2:07 pm

truth wrote:Now i don't want you all getting upset but this maybe my last post Toast Toast Toast Toast Toast Lets all have a drink to that

I have been given the opportunity to ascend to 7D by my extra terrestrial friends.I am just going over my options.

If i do i will be looking down on all you wonderful people and will communicate through wave frequency if that's ok

Hadriel  Hadriel  Hadriel  Hadriel  Lawless  Hadriel  Hadriel  Hadriel  Hadriel

My Oh My

Outside of TOT, your duplicity shines ever so darkly.

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM - Page 8 About_duplicity__by_barnaulsky_zeek
    truth
    truth

Post  truth Thu May 07, 2015 3:35 pm

JoeEcho wrote:
    truth wrote:Now i don't want you all getting upset but this maybe my last post Toast Toast Toast Toast Toast Lets all have a drink to that

I have been given the opportunity to ascend to 7D by my extra terrestrial friends.I am just going over my options.

If i do i will be looking down on all you wonderful people and will communicate through wave frequency if that's ok

Hadriel  Hadriel  Hadriel  Hadriel  Lawless  Hadriel  Hadriel  Hadriel  Hadriel

My Oh My

Outside of TOT, your duplicity shines ever so darkly.

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM - Page 8 About_duplicity__by_barnaulsky_zeek

My oh my you actually think this is the him lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM - Page 8 Troll-cat

But remember

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM - Page 8 8410497228_1e32ce3bdc
    Pris
    Pris

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM - Page 8 Empty IMPERSONATION

Post  Pris Thu May 07, 2015 8:43 pm

Someone is impersonating me in the 'Imaginative Worlds' forum, has cut-and-pasted an old thread that was meant for TOT, and is using my real name and my 'Pris' avatar.

I have tried to register at 'Imaginative Worlds' the other day, but for some reason, was declined.

I've never used my real name in forums and do not intend to start.  I've only ever gone by 'Pris'.

If anyone is a member of 'Imaginative Worlds', please get a message to a moderator there ASAP to ban this impersonator and remove the thread that was started.

Please note, I only appear on forums as 'Pris'.

Thank you.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu May 07, 2015 10:45 pm

I had that happen once Pris and it was quite annoying. The troll copied and altered posts of mine here, registered with my name in addition to identifying my location at Mists and then went on in quite a nasty manner. I just notified the admin of that forum and they cleared it up. BTW, after moderation of PA I now always use my real name or initials. Got over the fear factor years ago. Thubs Up

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    SophiasChoice
    SophiasChoice

Post  SophiasChoice Thu May 07, 2015 11:02 pm

Pl posted your request.
    I hope it's sorted soon. despite our personal differences. I wouldn't wish this to anyone, and I hope it's cleared soon.

I'll post up a link to your post here.

With Love
    Eelco
    Pris
    Pris

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM - Page 8 Empty PLAGERISM?!

Post  Pris Thu May 07, 2015 11:10 pm

My original thread, 'TOT is setup to fail just like PA', was something I wrote having extensively experienced both of those forums.

I don't know what the legal term is for someone who impersonates you and renames the title of your message, but my thread was reposted in 'Imaginative Worlds' as, 'Imaginative World is setup to fail just like PA and TOT'.  Notice the missing 's' in 'Imaginative Worlds' -- I'm not one to make a mistake like that.

I want to make it very clear that I would NEVER post something like that in a forum I know absolutely nothing about having never been a member.  Since that thread has not yet been censored or removed by a moderator, it appears that 'Imaginative Worlds' is nothing like PA or TOT.

The other day I tried to get into 'Imaginative Worlds' as a member, but was declined.  I also found out that 'FredS' also tried to register and wasn't able to get in.  For him, that has now been cleared up.  It is interesting that the two of us have been hung up with registration getting into 'Imaginative Worlds'.  In the meantime, conveniently and unbeknownst to me, I have an impersonator causing quite a stir.

It is possible there is a connection here with Bob and Malcolm.  From the telling and not-so-kind things that 'ppintellaorange' has said in 'Imaginative Worlds', my suspicion is strong.  Also, 'ppintellaorange' is now registered in Mental Floss 2 -- likely for some nefarious purpose.

This is about studying social behaviour and driving forums.  The newest experiment perpetrated against the members and staff of 'Imaginative Worlds' ought to, finally, give everyone a clear idea of what we are dealing with here.

Please note: I am currently a member of 'The Mists of Avalon' and 'Mental Floss 2'. If my membership finally gets accepted in 'Imaginative Worlds', I will be a member there as well, as 'Pris'.

Since I have now been impersonated, I want to make this perfectly clear. I have only ever gone by the handle, 'Pris'. I am not joining any other forums other than 'The Mists of Avalon', 'Mental Floss 2', and 'Imaginative Worlds' (if I am accepted).

Thank you all.
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Thu May 07, 2015 11:14 pm

Carol wrote:I had that happen once Pris and it was quite annoying. The troll copied and altered posts of mine here, registered with my name in addition to identifying my location at Mists and then went on in quite a nasty manner. I just notified the admin of that forum and they cleared it up. BTW, after moderation of PA I now always use my real name or initials. Got over the fear factor years ago. Thubs Up

Thank you, Carol! I love you I'm sorry to hear you've gone through a similar experience.

As for my name on forums, I just really like my 'Pris' handle... if you know what I mean. It goes hand in hand with the avatar. Wink

Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Thu May 07, 2015 11:19 pm

SophiasChoice wrote:Pl posted  your request.
    I hope it's sorted soon. despite our personal differences. I wouldn't wish this to anyone, and I hope it's cleared soon.

I'll post up a link to your post here.

With Love
    Eelco

Thank you! I've been meaning to join 'Imaginative Worlds' to apologize to you there.  Well, this seems to be as good a moment as any.  I'm sorry I hurt your feelings.  Sometimes, I just don't seem to feel the love.  I hope you can forgive me.
    SophiasChoice
    SophiasChoice

Post  SophiasChoice Thu May 07, 2015 11:25 pm

Ahw Priss,
    I can and I will.

If I ever have something to say to you again I'll try harder to make sure we are discussing a topic instead of making it personal.

With Love
    Eelco

Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Thu May 07, 2015 11:28 pm

SophiasChoice wrote:Ahw Priss,
    I can and I will.

If I ever have something to say to you again I'll try harder to make sure we are discussing a topic instead of making it personal.

With Love
    Eelco

Hugs! Hadriel
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Fri May 08, 2015 5:09 am

Please note:  aside from 'The Mists of Avalon', 'Mental Floss 2', and 'Imaginative Worlds' (pending),  I only show up as 'Pris' in one other place -- Twitter.  My Twitter account is PrisN6.
    truth
    truth

Post  truth Fri May 08, 2015 6:33 am

Pris wrote:Please note:  aside from 'The Mists of Avalon', 'Mental Floss 2', and 'Imaginative Worlds' (pending),  I only show up as 'Pris' in one other place -- Twitter.  My Twitter account is PrisN6.

Hello Pris The Karen The Karen The Karen The Karen The Karen The Karen The Karen The Karen

The Karen The Karen The Karen The Karen The Karen

I know how you feel many people have done it to me.I hope you come across soon the admins sent you an email

Hadriel Hadriel Hadriel Hadriel Hadriel Hadriel Hadriel Hadriel Hadriel

I am hoping if i think like sebastion that will help

Jenneta Jenneta Jenneta Jenneta Jenneta Jenneta Hugs
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri May 08, 2015 8:57 am

Okay...Dudes and Dudettes...Listen up:

Strange things are afoot at the circle K

I find this behavior a bit odd.....this thread and all.  

A few months back somebody came here whining about Avalon and being banned.  It was the wife of some Illuminati WB.  Pris in fact was very upset at this person being banned for bad behavior and ended up quitting or being banned I forget which.  

But as this forum category suggests:  OH THE DRAMA... INDEED!

Carol...Take note at the screen shots here.  I'm not accusing the posting members here but the IP's need to be looked up by you.  Probably various proxy accounts....

Of course the duplicate account name is probably not the same person...but again something is afoot.  

Here are the screen shots of new members in order by join date.....

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM - Page 8 33m3ldv

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM - Page 8 2ep0n6t

NOTE: Pris has four account names

And the double accounts started with this member:

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM - Page 8 24v1uli

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t7552-living-in-and-escaping-an-illuminati-family#107263

Member list [see page one and two]:  

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/memberlist?mode=joined&order=DESC&username

So I have to ask...what gives?  Given the last few posts...I would say the drama is all that is offered here. Dirty laundry and baggage is it.  Trans asked a good question here and I will echo it.....what do YOU plan to contribute here besides the Drama of forum dung?

Krissy didn't have much to offer in such few posts...except the forum drama...and a few leading posts.  Nothing to hang your hat on that's for sure!

Illuminati Indeed!

I think I'm going to have some Illuminati Sandwich now...but I need some LIGHT MAYO to mask the disgusting taste.  I will then wash it down with my coffee

Edit to add:  Do you all realize how ridiculous this looks to those of us who are observing?

Brook

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM - Page 8 6svy2c

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri May 08, 2015 10:14 am

Oh yeah....one more thing:

When you got that PM here at the Mists....was it from Pris, Pris1, Pris2, or Pris12???????????????????

Think on that Dudes and Dudettes!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri May 08, 2015 10:17 am

Good morning Brook. There are several issues afoot that need to be cleared up.

1. We have a software problem at Mists where sometimes when a new member registers the program generates 2 accounts. Since Mercurial hasn't been around for awhile or checked in even after emails sent to him informing him of the tech issue, this problem still pops up from time to time. In addition, more often then not when the double account is generated the member can't post at all and does send me a personal request for help where I have to close out the 2nd account for them.

2. I'm notified anytime someone joins the forum whereupon I check up on the new member and collect their information, i.e. forum name, email address, IP, country of residence and time zone. You've run a forum and know what is available to an Admin behind the screen. Given the problems from awhile back this just seem like a good precaution.

3. Members with multiple accounts are notified and those other accounts are closed/banned. Only one account is allowed per member.

4. Being the good sleuth  Investigator that you are I appreciate you bringing this to my attention. Mahalo nui loa
    Thubs Up

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri May 08, 2015 10:32 am

Carol wrote:Good morning Brook. There are several issues afoot that need to be cleared up.

1. We have a software problem at Mists where sometimes when a new member registers the program generates 2 accounts. Since Mercurial hasn't been around for awhile or checked in even after emails sent to him informing him of the tech issue, this problem still pops up from time to time. In addition, more often then not when the double account is generated the member can't post at all and does send me a personal request for help where I have to close out the 2nd account for them.

2. I'm notified anytime someone joins the forum whereupon I check up on the new member and collect their information, i.e. forum name, email address, IP, country of residence and time zone. You've run a forum and know what is available to an Admin behind the screen. Given the problems from awhile back this just seem like a good precaution.

3. Members with multiple accounts are notified and those other accounts are closed/banned. Only one account is allowed per member.

4. Being the good sleuth  Investigator that you are I appreciate you bringing this to my attention. Mahalo nui loa
    Thubs Up

Sure thing Carol.

They [double accounts and/or account names ] start on page two...and a few more I had not screen shot.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri May 08, 2015 10:50 am

Just a reminder:

The rules here are quite simple.  WE are a SELF moderated forum.  Always have been.  But in this past few days on this thread I've seen those rules broken and Carol had had to go clean up the mess.

Most adults keep a clean house with no need to be picked up after.  With no need for moderation either I might add.

We don't have a "status" and don't need one.  No need for clicking "thanks" either...if it's deemed worthy it's commented on and thanks is a given.

Here just in case you missed it are the forum guidelines:

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/f5-guidelines

listing the very simple rules:

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t11-welcome-posting-guidlines

Oh yeah....one more thing Dudes and Dudettes: Lighten up!

Brook
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Fri May 08, 2015 12:06 pm

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM - Page 8 Triske10

Don't know what is wise and I don't ignore the attempts for clarification, by Carol and Brook. How to handle the drama, felt
    like drama that needs spoiling over, to the one who creates it..  for whatever reason? Apart from Trancoso's question about the contri-
    bution that more or less refugee newbee members here want to offer, I think that allowing a continuing creation of drama as projectiles
    on the lose should be a NO GO and simply put an end to. I'm trying to come from an as much common sense view as possible and facts.
    My point of view on this thread with the newbee members active in it and older members, with me, figuring out what's the matter that
    matters not at all Hmmm scratch  is this:

I begin to sense that going through these motions, like investigating and finding out about possible agendas aiming to disturb the peace,
    is part of the same game the ones that are "investigated" here are in. There's no end to it, for there's no beginning. It's a loop of negati-
    vity that feeds on itself. Any reaction that is emotional is only more of the same and a feeding to those that are at the trough, enlarging
    it even, by joining. We've seen the enlargement of the troughs at PC and PA, haven't we? And the drifting off of our boats to this Misty
    Avalon island. I've posted this earlier here in this thread:

"It's a fact that pretense, multiple identities, calling names and bullying is practiced online often. It's all a matter of purpose and choice.
    I perceive this thread as putting one's dirty linen in other people's washing machine, so that others will clear up the dirt and will allow to
    continue this filling up of their washing machine. One might begin to wear other people's clothes by mistake  

Why putting on, maybe mistakenly, those clothes of others, joining their manners in that way? If the Krissy that came here a few months
    ago is Pris, I've asked Krissy in a pm, around the day of her arrival, about her situation. I've done this in a genuine way. She hasn't respon-
    ded, though she briefly came back to me and promised to reply later. I've asked Pris, in this thread, at the start, about her explanation and
    the meaning of TOT and what she wishes to achieve, bringing that here. I've received no response to that either.

By now the multiple echoed question by Trancoso "what do YOU plan to contribute here besides the Drama of forum dung?"
    is a very good one and it's an example of being factual as much as can be tried here, I think. This should be given credit and paid attention
    to by the newbee members of this thread, as I see it. If clarity and discernment is wished for, we have to stick to the facts of what's happe-
    ning, not to the emotional cover up - or under cover attempts. A diversion of emotional comments is more of the same drama and applied in
    an attempt to find that clarity, it's quickly becoming a projectile on the lose too, as I see it. Shouldn't that way of dealing with it be felt by
    "older" members as a "deja vu" too?

I suggest stick to these facts and deal with them factually:

- the technical problem causing a doubling of an account, just now explained by Carol
    - watching the content of posts in accord with the rules of this forum or not.
    - deleting membership of those non responsive to the question asked by Trancoso.

It's my question too, I've chosen my own clothes to wear and I keep them clean in my own washing machine.
    Now I'm done with it, doing the ironing awaits me now
    Cheerful
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri May 08, 2015 12:33 pm

Well, unfortunately this is an "attempt" at Psyop.  A rather bad one at that.

Doesn't take a genius to see what's going on.

To the members who are as they say they are....Understand you have been punked by this division of character analysis in alternative forums and it will continue from people who just don't care.

When it comes to this forum however the buck stops here.

I'm off to work now....TGIF!!
    SophiasChoice
    SophiasChoice

Post  SophiasChoice Fri May 08, 2015 12:53 pm

What I want to contribute is my thoughts on certain subjects I am interested in.
    Mostly those will revolve around the question what does it mean to be a human being. Having found an interest in buddhism just over a year ago. I tend to mirror ideas against my understanding of the buddhist teachings.

But as a 43 year old man working a full time job raising 6 peeps with my wife.
    After a rather turbulent early teens filled with searches through the muck that is the "new age" movement I know a little about a lot of subjects which all seem to chip in in defining what I'm thinking about a subject.

With Love
    Eelco
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri May 08, 2015 1:36 pm

Aloha Eelco,

One of our son's is a Buddhist monk who lives in a monastery in N. California. Another very close friend lived in several Buddhist monasteries for 7 years where we also stay when visiting. There is a great Buddhist monastery here on Big Island that we stayed at which was a real treat. The peaceful energy generated by the monks is refreshing and offers a sense of spiritual renewal at a deep level.

I've often joked that I've lived as a monk is so many past lives that there is often a bleed through when it comes to certain behaviors.. especially waking and getting up at 3 am most mornings. This need for peaceful surroundings is also why we've chosen to live in rural environments (in the woods along side a stream and the base of a 9,000 foot mount, on a mountain top next to Yosemite Nat'l Park, currently on the mountain side Mauna Kea (13k feet) overlooking the ocean). Of course one of the goals is to "still the mind" and experience the formless. Yet intention is frequently used in the chanting of various prayers which helps one spirit along the spiritual path.

As one journeys along the path then tend to become very sensitive to energy and how to create an inner state of peacefulness. Enlightened One learns how to carry this inner state of peace in life and through various encounters with others. A life long practice of spirit in action.

I think of Buddhism as "old" age. Studying Sanskrit even older. Perhaps what is "new" is the rediscovery of this path by others as they journey forth on their own spiritual path. There are tons of information of various spiritual teachers, members personal experiences and exploration in the forum's numerous threads. Just type a word of interest in the search tab up top and it will identify the location of which threads might be of interest to you. I hope you enjoy your time with us and feel comfortable in sharing your perspective.

Last edited by Carol on Fri May 08, 2015 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri May 08, 2015 1:44 pm

B.B.Baghor wrote:
    I suggest stick to these facts and deal with them factually:

- deleting membership of those non responsive to the question asked by Trancoso.

To stick to the facts on the time line of this thread:

1: Several of us greeted and welcomed Pris in the Mists

2: She mentioned somewhere I believe she was told the Mists would be a safe place for her to express herself without having to be judged for it.
    Someone invited Pris here maybe.

3: She posted the matter that concerned her on the relevant subforum " oh the drama ". In that part of the Mists that's were people are allowed to vent about whatever situation they encountered on another forum that they are in disagreement with.

Oh the drama: This Forum has been created so as to be a "catch-all" for Discussions that deal with the Dramas spilling over from such places as Project Avalon V1 & 2, Project Camelot V1 & 2, or any other Site having the same Dynamics applied.

I guess we could say this is where the dirty laundry gets washed don't you think ?

In the past we have seen the drama hence expressed had a tendency to rapidly cool off once everyone was allowed to express their own point of view.
    Just listening to this  and acknowledging is all it takes . No need to meddle with this and dramatize further.

4: On this thread Pris acknowledged about everyone that originated something to her in a civilized way.

5: We of course do not have all the facts and therefore can't really understand fully either
    where she comes from. But it seems she is rather under pressure these days.

6: The people that arrived on the thread later shared their take on the original situation and gave some additionnal data.  PurpleLama comes back to mind here.

7: I understand that of course the matter of this thread isn't of any value per se to our forum except for an opportunity to let these people we don't know debate the matter between themselves on the right sub forum we have for that and hopefully sort it out between themselves and who knows maybe with our help to and cool off.

8: One of these new members stands out as not being able to listen nor answer and is consistently showing up to distract and prevent the communication the other people are having with his irrelevant posts.
    If there is anyone who does'nt contribute anything at all but prevention of communication I would say it is that member.

9: It is true that the members that came here with Pris on this thread and Pris herself didn't contribute to any other thread to our forum. I feel we can't oblige them either. They are free to go wherever they please. They took asylum here as a platform where they could discuss safely what they had just lived .
    We had some former members of TOT though registering here and presenting themselves on the welcome section. SophiasChoice started to join in other discussions we are having here .Which is great :)

Therefore BB don't you think it's a little extreme to delete members that don't contribute  elsewhere on the forum ? You would then have to delete quite a long list of people who joined the Mists and never posted anything. How do you know some of these people aren't just happy to read without having anything special to say ? Isn't that alright don't you think ?

Hence if we are unable to take the dirty laundry wash of others than it is the entire subforum that should be removed.

But I guess somehow it does have some use as we opened it ourselves when some of us of the Mists also had a painful experience with the Old PA being taken away from of us and something entirely new was built as a platform.
    As experience tells it when we were able to share our respective experiences here in the Mists and lift the pressure 
    we were naturally able to move on and put our energy to other areas.

Love from me
    mudra 

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Fri May 08, 2015 1:59 pm

Brook wrote:Well, unfortunately this is an "attempt" at Psyop.  A rather bad one at that.

Doesn't take a genius to see what's going on.

To the members who are as they say they are....Understand you have been punked by this division of character analysis in alternative forums and it will continue from people who just don't care.

When it comes to this forum however the buck stops here.

I'm off to work now....TGIF!!

How I would like to sit on a terrace in the sun with you and have a proper coffee together, Brook.
    It seems to me that you think I ignore such an attempt at P..... I'm in favor of factuality because of that
    possibly being the case, see what I mean? I'm not for public display of taking off the wrong clothes, on me
    or others, when trying to find proof in the manoevers made in this thread. If it's felt as negative to many,
    something should be done about it. Along the lines of conduct rules, confirmed as workable at some point.
    It's hard to put an end to those attempts in the virtual world, at least... to my knowing. And to come to
    the point in what I mean: who says you and I are not part of that attempt, as insiders in that game?
    Can anybody ever really discern that?

I don't intend to accuse you wrongly, Brook, nor myself Wink I point at sticking to the facts, as a clean as clean
    can be task. By doing that, I think we can minimize a risk of misunderstanding and misinterpretation and loops
    of lies. It's what Sherlock Holmes work was about, if I'm right. I feel we never find proof of these kind of attempts,
    in the virtual world, Brook. For that I think we have to meet in person, although some will remain in hiding, and
    have a proper round table discussion, with a glass of beer Toast or Brook if preferred by you.

Imagine what would happen when ex-members and present members met live, with Bill and Kerry and discuss what
    has come to pass in the last 8 years or so? First sleeping in a longhouse for 3 nights without talking and than...
    have a proper meeting of opinions and views? Blink and Boxer and Mad 1 and Luke and maybe Hugs ??

Trying to go to the bottom of these kind of attempts, online, is similar, to me, as trying to understand parseltongue.
    We cannot relate to what we're unknown to, or physically unfamiliar with, in the virtual world, even more so for
    it being no part of reality. Much of the virtual world is just a made up world of.... boundless drama and an insatiable
    hunger for it. At least in those whose names aren't welcome to be named and never written in the round table-top.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9SfIqPzVak

Parselmouth

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri May 08, 2015 2:25 pm

IMPO, I consider this thread a "healing center" for those who need a place to vent and sent things straight. Here they have an opportunity to do so. As for Psyops - they've always fallen flat on their face when attempting to infiltrate Mists. There just isn't any interest from the long time members in their drama antics, so they tend to go away on their own without any fanfare on our part.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:08 pm