tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

Light body

Beren
    Beren

Light body Empty Light body

Post  Beren Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:41 pm

Ever present change is somewhat going into a mode where we don`t feel the main tide but we see we`re moving with it.
    Events in the world are there essentially as a reflection of our inner state of being in the last few thousands years.

But let us not forget about the knowledge we got through spirit revelations in many people and their various kind of energy, spirit work.
    Knowledge of the direct creatorship of everyone of us.

Now, more than ever is crucial for all of us to focus. To observe our thoughts, to create higher frequencies. That`s how we start the higher engines of the universe thus the stage is moving into a desirable outcome- the bliss.
    Otherwise we will add to the chaos.

So Light body...

A vehicle. A tool for multi dimensional work. All dimensions matter now. Since we are God`s children and thus inheritors and gods all belongs to us. Hence we got to appreciate all dimensions and realities. So no use of running away into some pleasure dimension while the house is burning in this current 3 -D one. Sort of place the fantasies aside and actively create through seen and unseen worlds.

Spirit world, matter world. Energy worlds...all is important.

And there is no blueprint to - how to create a light body.
    Your soul knows and it will do it spontaneously when its time is right. Your task is to arrange the circumstances so that soul can just work smoothly.

So let`s do it and by far please contemplate Love in everything you, say, think or do. Love as the power.
    Infuse it in everything otherwise light body will not be possible.

Shine on you crazy diamonds!

Very Happy

mudra
    mudra

Light body Empty Re: Light body

Post  mudra Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:45 am

Good to see you Beren Cheerful

Light body 11034312_890015824388476_2787042159580716676_n

“I cannot be born
    On solid ground,
    Only where everything flows.
    To enter my dawn
    You must be unbound
    From how the fixed world goes.”
    “Leave behind
    your maps and losses
    Let dreams be all your law.
    Trust the wind
    When the ocean tosses
    Burn your boats on the farther shore.”
    “Make new songs
    And your floating island
    Will be rooted beneath the waves.”
    “Drink my sun
    And you dance on the high land
    Your heart, remembering, craves.”

~Robert Moss from Dreamways of the Iroquois: Honoring the Secret Wishes of the Soul

Love Always
    mudra

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:20 am

Aloha Beren. Good to see you here. This seems to fit for this thread as it directly relates to our soul/interdimential body.

Published on Mar 2, 2015
    Coast To Coast AM - March 1, 2015 NDE & Angelic Intervention

Dave Schrader welcomed Bruce Van Natta, who after an accident, was on the verge of death when he had an "out of body" experience. During this near-death experience, he saw two angels that he believes were sent to save his life. Van Natta was working as a mechanic in 2006 when a semi-truck axle dropped on his midsection, crushing him, and causing blood to shoot out all over his body. He called out "Lord Jesus, help me." Several of his arteries were severed, and he was in the process of bleeding to death. As he left his body, and was looking down on the scene, he didn't even realize he was watching himself.

As his co-worker comforted him while emergency workers arrived, Van Natta suddenly saw two huge angels on their knees on either side of his co-worker. Though they didn't have wings, he estimated their heights to be around 8 ft. tall. They had long hair, and bright white shining robes that emanated light. Later, he was able to ascertain from witnesses that no one else saw these angels. As an EMT worker called upon him to open his eyes, he was suddenly pulled back into his body, and he realized he was the guy pinned under the truck that he'd been watching. Van Natta later learned that the EMT worker had been saying special prayers for him as she tried to awaken him.

Taken to the hospital, the damage to Van Natta's body was so severe that doctors have never found anyone else who has lived through the type of injuries he sustained. In fact, one of the doctors said "these are the CAT scans of a dead person." During his recovery, what was left of his small intestines were failing, and his wife reached out to prayer chains, and a man they didn't know flew out from New York and conducted a hands on healing. Miraculously after that, Van Natta's small intestine grew back to almost normal length-- something considered a medical impossibility. For a dramatic recreation of these events.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:50 pm

Beren's words:
    "Spirit world, matter world. Energy worlds...all is important.
    And there is no blueprint to - how to create a light body.
    Your soul knows and it will do it spontaneously when its time is right.
    Your task is to arrange the circumstances so that soul can just work smoothly.

So let`s do it and by far please contemplate Love in everything you, say, think or do.
    Love as the power.
    Infuse it in everything otherwise light body will not be possible.

Shine on you crazy diamonds!"

Very Happy

I'm so happy to see you here again, Beren, I enjoy your post very much
    As an exception to the rule, I post this musical tubby here, for it fits so nicely with the energy.
    Thank you, mudra and Carol, for beautiful posts too, such a sparkling refreshment to the heart.

Hadriel
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSjFzJoYd3k

Lyrics of "Carry me"

"A tear drop falls into the ocean
    This world is so full of greed
I cannot swim in these waters
Beloved, please carry me
    Welling up, waves of emotion
Guide my soul through this storm
    Show me the way with your mercy
Guide me, guide me back home
    Carry me across the ocean
Carry me with your love
Give me your hand
Hold me close

Give me peace, give me peace, sweet peace

Gurmukhi:
    Lobh leher at neejar baajai
    Kaayaa dubay Keshava

Translation:
    The waves of avarice unceasingly spring into play.
    My body is drowning oh Keshava.

lobh Leher en neejar baajai
    Kaayaa Dubay Keshava
    Sansaar Samunday Taar Gobinday
    Taar Lai Baap Beetula

Anil bera kayv ho na na saako
    Tayraa paar paaya beetula

Taar Lai, Taar Lai, Taar Lai,
    Baap Beetula
    Taar Lai, Taar Lai, Taar Lai,
    Baap Beetula

Una lágrima cae en el océano
    Este mundo está lleno de codicia
    No puedo nadar en estas aguas
    Amados, por favor, llévame

Brota, olas de emoción
    Guía mi alma a través de la tormenta
    Muéstrame el camino con su misericordia
    Me guía, me guía a casa
    Llévame a través del océano
    Llévame con tu amor
    Dame la mano, abrázame
    Dame paz, dame paz, dulce paz"
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:51 pm

Such a nice video. I had never seen it before

Total Recall by Indigo Child Matias De Stefano ENGLISH SUBTITLES-YouTube.flv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jepolpObRBM

Love Always
    mudra
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Light body Empty Locations of planet Earth's chakras

Post  B.B.Baghor Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:26 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tma-3C-02Eg&t=74

Thank you, that's a beautiful video presentation by Matias De Stefano, mudra. Since the kundalini
    energy of planet Earth has moved from Tibet to South America, called the Serpent of Light in the book men-
    tioned below, I'm amazed about how much signs of spiritual change are coming from Argentina and countries
    in that part of South America. On LinkedIn, news of more humane business development and decisions on
    environmental awareness and protection of nature, pops up nowadays Very Happy

Below is an interview about the book "Serpent of Light" by Kala Ambrose and the writer Drunvalo Melchizedek
    Here's the part where the movement of the Serpent of Light, Earth's kundalini energy, is mentioned:

Kala: Well, we get so wrapped up in what is perceived as our important, fast-paced lives, and forget to even look at the stars. It's amazing how many people don't look upwards, even, anymore, just to consider what the night sky looks like. I'm excited that this book focuses on beyond 2012. There's so much focus on 2012, perceived doom and gloom, what that's going to mean, what's going to happen, and you're really taking us further beyond that. Let's start there. The first question I want to ask is, you mention the rise of the female light, from 1949 to 2013. Tell us what these dates mean, why these years are so important.

Drunvalo: Well, 1949 was when the Pacha Lama in China began the quest to bring Tibet back into China. It was through those energies that began out of China and Tibet that the movement of the Serpent of Light began. In looking carefully as far back as possible, that's where the movement began, in that year. It accelerated dramatically in 1959, because that's when the Dalai Lama left Tibet, and when he did, that began the movement of the Kundalini of the earth, the Serpent of Light. Whether it was planned or what his part in that was, I can't tell you, but that's when it began. This movement has continued slowly over time and by 1969 it was expected or the indigenous people of the world believed that this movement of this giant white snake would have reached its course and would have been completed, but things happened that we talk about in there that no one expected to take place, except for one tribe. That was the Mayan. It was shown in their calendar that this was going to happen. They were prepared for it, and they knew exactly what to do. Nobody else knew. I don't even know if the Tibetans knew exactly what to do at this point. So it delayed the movement of this energy from about 1969 to 2002. So it delayed it a long time, thirty-three years, but everything of course is perfect, the timing of everything is exactly according to the cosmic DNA. Then when it did reach there in 2002, the people who were creating and working with these energies actually delayed it even further, and this was intentional. They delayed the release of that until January of 2008.

Source: http://www.examiner.com/article/serpent-of-light-beyond-2012-interview-with-drunvalo-melchizedek
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:03 pm

mudra wrote:Such a nice video. I had never seen it before

Total Recall by Indigo Child Matias De Stefano ENGLISH SUBTITLES-YouTube.flv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jepolpObRBM

Love Always
    mudra

Thank you so much for posting this new video of our friend Matias Mudra. Still an amazing young man. (I love that he concurs with the role the 'Nature Spirits'/Elementals truly play in our world also. Wink)

Hugs
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:24 pm

Really great posts folks!

This is why I feel that heaven connected us all in last 5-9 years.
    To refocus our core to the benefit of all.

Here`s one thing to add and step up the process:
    it is interesting as I understand the quantum physics and the spirit- in order to move to and through other dimensions you need to attune your self to higher vibrations or you would simply stated - be grounded.

Not allowed into higher realms.

Light body is a vehicle of sorts for traveling. But a conscious one.
    There are other beings who can use tech to travel through space but very few if any can go higher without conscious technology- spirit.
    That`s a first requirement for universe exploration if one wants to move from square one.

Now seeing all as a reflection of God is a great step in further understanding how universe works.
    Quantum physics 1-1.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:47 pm