tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+10
Eartheart
NANUXII
firefly
mudra
malletzky
orthodoxymoron
Jenetta
Carol
B.B.Baghor
bobhardee
14 posters

The Event

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

The Event - Page 5 Empty Re: The Event

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:17 am

I've distanced myself from just about everyone and everything (online and in real-life). I've limited my exposure to the 'crazy-stuff' by passively researching it, rather than participating in it (for better or worse, I know not). I was disillusioned by the Church a very long time ago, yet I was frightened by the New-Age Spiritualism, and I didn't wish to be a Secular-Atheist, so I'm really a Man Without a Country (or much of anything, for that matter). Raven was SO Right to call me a 'Completely Ignorant Fool' several years ago. Hypnosis scares me because of the possibility of being somehow taken-over by Evil-Spirits from the Nether-Realms (who might hate humans). I get the sinking-feeling that humanity is somehow becoming possessed by demons, and controlled by demon-possessed supercomputers. I've never signed on the dotted-line, or done anything even remotely creepy, but I think I've been majorly messed-with, and I don't like it one little bit. I've established an unconventional modus-operandi, which doesn't seem to be working, but I'll probably just keep doing what I'm doing, mostly because I don't know what else to do. I suspect that this world and civilization was taken-over several-thousand years ago, and that the real state of affairs is NOT Nice. I think I've made myself a target because of my reckless-speculation (which might contain more truth than one might think). People have been led down the Primrose-Path for thousands of years, being promised this and that, if they'll do this and that, but ultimately they get royally-screwed. Perhaps Pluralistic-Education and Making-Money is a primitive-center which might hold for a while, until we come up with something better.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:44 am

Carol wrote:True, nevertheless the clients descriptions of the Event are interesting. I enjoyed listening to the descriptions. Doesn't
    really matter to me how this plays out. What does matter is someday it will.

If you are talking entertainenemt Carol than of course it's something else entirely Cheerful

Love from me
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:45 am

This is interesting and well worth listening too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2qXxFYSueA
    Messages From The New Earth (EVENT) [Angela Gabrielle]

Angela lost her son Christopher at the age of 26. After a few months she was contacted by her son before going to sleep. He told her about the new earth, Mandela effect, Nibiru, Trump and the coming event! Are great changes coming our way? Tune in and listen to this amazing story!!

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:26 pm

I found that last video quite refreshing.
    Also very touching to see how these conversations with her belated son
    are taking her on a healing journey...
    So beautiful. she made herself ready for such downloads to take place.

Love from me
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:56 pm

I was raised in a tradition which questions the authenticity of the 'dead' appearing and/or communicating with the 'living'. The theory is that a demon can impersonate a deceased friend or relative. Our civilization seems to be rushing headlong into communicating with the unseen realms, without knowing who or what they're dealing with. I consider Pluralistic-Research to be a reasonable methodology of attempting to understand the world we live in, but becoming directly involved with astral-projection, séances, Ouija Boards, mediums, remote-viewing, witchcraft, and so on, is playing with burning magnesium (from my perspective). I have to overcome resistance to speaking of the most elementary philosophical and theological concepts, and then turn right around and overcome resistance to speaking against 'dabbling with demons'. I probably shouldn't have posted about 'Lucifer' (on the internet), or talked to someone claiming to be 'RA' (in real-life) but this phenomenon mostly came to me (rather than the other way around). I was mostly a 'Chad Decker' sort of reporter. But really, this whole mess isn't worth the trouble. I'm almost to the point of recommending Pluralistic-Education and Making-Money, while staying away from Religion, Atheism, New-Age, Conspiracy-Theories, Politics, Activism, etc. Just Go to School, Go to Work, and Ski Chamonix. It's easier that way. In a few weeks or months, my mantra might be "I Like Things Just the Way They Are" or "Whatever Is, Is Right" or "Shut-Up and Get Back to Work" or "I Love Big Brother". Who Knows?? The Shadow??
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:38 pm

3/5/2018
    I wish I knew.  I wish we all knew.  I wish that we all had crystal balls that we could look into and see what lies ahead but then again I am glad we don't. You know what I mean?   Is it just another repeat of the stuff from 2012?  Are we being conned and this Jen hypnotist is a fake?  I don't know.
    Like some of you, I feel that we are on the brink of something.   That we were sent here for a purpose.  A purpose to help transform the world.  I found this Greg Braden video  where he sites how people around the world are looking for something.  

Last edited by bobhardee on Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:23 pm

Hmm.. a couple of weeks ago we had this humongous thunder lightening storm.. mega, mega, MEGA. I saw a lightening flash right behind my shoulder and boom, boom, boom, boom... almost instantaneously the thunder crashed rumbled through the house shaking, shaking it lasting on and on..  the house continued to quake as the noise continued to rumble while everything surrounding us was shaking. Both my husband and I were so excited, joyous and unbelievably energized. No fear. However, the dog, cats and our daughter were traumatized, yet recovered quickly enough. So in retrospect perhaps what we are waiting for is something that is beyond what we can possibly even imagine, yet we know within it's coming.

I've enjoyed viewing these different videos about the EVENT because up until the first video Bob posted I wasn't all that impressed and was thinking this is just another NO SHOW 2012 Horizon Event. I've since altered my thoughts on this to opening to a real possibility that the EVENT is close, perhaps within the month or months. However, the other thing on the horizon is a major shift within our government when they unseal the indictment and do the mass arrests, which may also happen this month perhaps beginning as soon as March 11th. Again, some of these things are difficult to determine given all of the miss information out there. Yet all of this may be tied in together or not. As usual we are just observers, members of the audience while we watch the play unfold. Exciting times ahead for sure - likely at multiple levels.

Having weathered our own natural storm we realize it's all in God's hands to begin with and there is nothing worth worrying about.

Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:42 pm

Looks like "The Event" was a non-event clown

Oh well. Bleh I wonder what the excuses are this time?? Argh
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:04 pm

Maybe WW3 is "The event"? Certainly looks like we're heading that way at the moment.
    If it happens like it or not we'll all be leaving The Floyd

Or will the gfl step in at the last moment and save us all UFO2 Lmao Lolerz

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:03 pm

The Event - Page 5 Iron-Sky-Movie-Poster

The Event - Page 5 Iron-sky-2

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:58 am; edited 2 times in total
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:13 pm

4/11/2018
    The Event.  Is it happenings or is it a hoax?  I think that each person has to decide for themselves.  If and when it happens will it be overwhelming as some have said with space ships and arrests and etc .... or will it be different for each individual.   This video supports the latter.  I am a guppie.  Just ask my wife and she will tell you that I am way too gullible.  I found some truth and have revisited some other Event material.  I may post that later.  
    Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjcD7T_XQIk&t=33s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4O2946PD7gc&t=287s
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:22 pm

I think she's on a bit of an ego trip alien
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:04 pm

Maybe so. Cool
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:28 am

All joking aside, a couple of years ago, I randomly spoke with an elderly Mason in a Masonic-Cemetery. He told me that two unnamed individuals were "getting-along" but he didn't think that would last. He told me "in a couple of years, we'll probably be in a war." Seemingly separately, he predicted that an undisclosed event would result in approximately 85% of humanity perishing, without regard to naughty or nice, competent or incompetent. It wasn't clear to me when this might occur. Several years ago, an Individual of Interest told me that a War in Syria would set-off a chain-reaction of destruction in various locations. Yet another Individual of Interest told me (several years ago) that "humanity is screwed." I grew-up attending a church which teaches a very-violent and very-immanent End of the World, but it's been doing-so since the mid to late 1800's. It seems as if this world is Purgatory Incorporated because Purgatory is Good for Business!! As the theory goes, Heaven and/or Hell is good for business when threatened, but turning Earth into Heaven and/or Hell would be Bad for Business. Just a theory, mind-you. I've toyed with a theory that the so-called 'Millennium' might end around A.D. 2133, rather than being a thousand-years which commences at the very-visible and very-destructive Second-Coming of Christ. The world seems to be gearing-up for some sort of a nasty-showdown. I suspect unimaginable-deception will be inflicted upon Earth and Humanity over the next few decades. I tend to think that EVERYONE Is Wrong (especially me) regarding our future (or lack thereof). The End is Near (again).
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:56 am

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:27 pm

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:07 pm

7-21-2020

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:21 am

Bob, I think we first heard of the Event inn 2010 and have been waiting for it since 2012. We're likely to have a planetary wide astroid field impact before the event toddles on by.

However, we're still looking forward to it if we survive the earth changes.. Crazy Happy

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:17 pm

Thanks, Carol.
    We are all a little older and wiser than we were in 2008 or 2012 or 2016. Things that were supposed to happen that didn't and then second-guessing about dates and this and the other is in the past.  Will we see something in our lifetimes?  I believe that souls got in line to be alive during this lifetime. It might happen later than I would have liked but something big is coming our way.  We have way too many problems that are not being addressed...... starting with population, then climate change, then all sorts of other stuff that you and I could make a list of that would be pretty long. Very Happy

I still believe my dreams (as in night time vision) that the people of Earth would become trading pardners with ETs on other planets, will come true. Let's hope that it goes that way and not some giant invasion.  We would be toast is that were the case.  

This show aired several years ago.  Since its airing, the NY Times has run articles on the US Navy tracting ET. I think they refer to them as Unidentified Flying Vehicles. Not sure that's exactly it, but do know that do not refer to them as UFO's.

7-23-2020

Enjoy
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:35 pm

7-24-2020
    Well, that wasn't exactly about Antarctica but it sure was interesting. It is well worth your time. Perhaps she would have got into an update on Antarctica during the second part of her presentation. I don't know. Sorry about that. Time travel and interplanetary time travel were really the discussions in the video above.
    Hope everyone has a good evening. We have had a nice rain here. In fact, even though it has been hotter than a firecracker this summer we have had regular rains like we used to have when I was a kid. Nice afternoon showers that cool everything down.
    Bob H.
    Roberthardee
    Roberthardee

Post  Roberthardee Fri Oct 06, 2023 2:16 pm

Hello Space fans.

Roberthardee likes this post

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:07 am

2/30/2023

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:18 pm

11/30/2023

We have all heard it before but it seems like the cosmos is changing.
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Mon Dec 04, 2023 7:24 pm

12/04/2023

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Sun Dec 10, 2023 7:13 pm

12-10-2023

She is not the only one with this message that we are in a time of change with emphasis on the next three months.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:54 pm