tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+10
Eartheart
NANUXII
firefly
mudra
malletzky
orthodoxymoron
Jenetta
Carol
B.B.Baghor
bobhardee
14 posters

The Event

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

The Event - Page 3 Empty Re: The Event

Post  B.B.Baghor Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:48 pm

NANUXII wrote:Susie Bellier speaks truly. She is a good egg.

Thank you for the invitation to this thread BB Baghor ,

this was my original post

Your post in the thread "Posting news articles"

"Hi All , this is sort of news that was shared with me , Monday 21st and Tuesday 22nd are astrologically aligned to the central race if we have a clear line to their energetic belt. The benefit of this is that you can send out and manifest during this time , the gap is listening and you can put intention directly into the belt.

So make a wish or two !

its a great time !

Peace"

My reasoning is this , the devil has organised spectacles to distract us from unifying at this time as we have a clear line to creation , its not masked , say your prayes of frutiful prospects now !

the cental race are the prime creators of our galaxy however they reside in sine wave analog form , its the original scource code , we are under a binary system which does not interface readily , its hard to communicate with them unless we have some help , this belt of allignment is just that , ignore the naughty ones , tell them to go play on the street ..

Manifest now your wishes !  be powerful and en-masse over whelm these selfish children !  ( im hearing the words of Kahn right now lol )

i got more to come but its time for my beetroot soup !

woo hoo !

N

Yes, thank you NANUXII, I fully agree with you. Interesting, your view on Susie Beiler: "She's a good egg......"
    Who's hatching that egg?  Wink  I like it when Susie Beiler says "Each of you will be in your own heaven, once the Event has
    taken place" which is said, as I understand it, in this context that each of our states of being-ness will define our own
    experience of Heaven and not a HEAVEN where angels have aligned many rows of clouds in front of God's throne, with a harp,
    a hammock and a beaker with mead, and manna-cookies, for each cloud-sitter. With angels patiently winging it, waiting for
    The Event, with a list of names ready and Petrus at the door.  Ancient One

The way I perceive the Event happening, to me it's already in process now, it's not about a fixed outcome and a "disclosure"
    happening "en masse". No grande theatre, no dramatic event of huge proportions, taking away people's power to choose.
    It's becoming so clear to me that manifestation of my desires, is present in the unfoldement of the moment and not a
    ceremony with abacadabra, visualization and plans with step A, B, C, in linear thinking of past, present and future.
    In between all my human acrobatics with emotional reactions etc. I'm quickly aware of who I am in that and what my choice is,
    now often very clear. To me, it's an awareness in which the old Earth paradigm exists in entwinement with the new Earth paradigm,
    like 2 images in a slideshow are projected simultaneously.

The separation of these two Earths will evolve slowly but surely, in a silent and smooth way, not in disasters of a material nature,
    but purely on levels of consciousness, perceived with eyes that are ready or not yet ready. To each comes a time, to each his own.
    An awakening will gradually unfold without drama or disaster. Unless we choose for that, when our attention follows that scenario.

I don't know if you can relate to this, but to me it seems that a syrupy substance is beginning to dissolve, from within the place of
    where my awareness is present or rather... present in a "becoming". It's not a static position. In a way it seems that veils of mist are
    dissolving and time is beginning to lose its grip on that and the manifestation of what is intended. The gap of time between a choice
    and the result of that choice, seems to close more rapidly. It's as mundane as significant, it's as personal as non-personal. Foremost,
    as I perceive it, it's wise beyond words and beautiful, for never before, has love shown such gentle nudging in a welcoming way Cheerful

The Event - Page 3 Hearth10

Last edited by B.B.Baghor on Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:37 pm

bobhardee wrote:BB you and my wife should swap recipes. She recently made an apple pie out of Honey Crisp (or maybe Honeycrisp) apples that was soooooooo  good it was beyond description.  I think of the cartoon Scooby Do dog would make all of this sounds when he got something really great to eat.  Well that's how good her apple pie was.  When ask what she did special, she said it was just apples, sugar, and cinnamon.  What made it so deliecious was the type of apples.
    Ummmmmmm Ummmmmm Ummmmmmmmmmm.  Crazy Happy
    Bob H

Ha ha, bobhardee, this sounds somewhat like when Eve's apple was delightfully offered to Adam.
    I'm sure the apple pie was Ummmmmm also for the love your wife mixed in with the other spices Cheerful
    I'm happy to swap recepees and give her my Polish applepie recepee, but I can't find it anymore here.
    I'm sure I've posted it somewhere. Who knows what little devil may have become jealous and stole it? Bleh
    If I find it I will post it in the thread "Food Matters". Today I've baked 2 apple/elderberry pies, which makes
    a colorful Ummmmmmm Lolerz I'm eating some of it now.
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:50 pm

tongue
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

The Event - Page 3 Empty The coming wave of change

Post  B.B.Baghor Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:15 am

Check This Out
    The coming wave of change
    Mary Magdalene answering questions about The Event:

The Event - Page 3 Wave-b11
    Image By Malene Thyssen (Own work)

For complete message, go here: http://mercedeskirkel.com/mary-magdalene-the-coming-wave-of-change/

I've found this message closely resonating with the YouTube Q&A sessions of Susie Beiler, channeling prime creator.
    No fixed date and outcome is given, for we're creating our reality moment by moment. I can mentally grasp that concept,
    but I'm often bewildered and sometimes confused, forgetting that it's my state of BEing, that it's me who has a say in the
    matter, pun intended. Through the day, here where I live, I notice that there are moments of deep silence in between more
    lively vibes and sounds of birdsong or children's voices. It's as if I can feel at times, how the hour of truth is in waiting.
    Or sort of..... in labor. In all of this happening I've been baking bread and picking apples. Cheerful

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:10 pm

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:41 am

I don't know about you, bobhardee, but when I listen to this woman, I'm constantly reminded of a
    man's voice coming through her, a voice that isn't part of her but of company with her. It gives me
    the creeps, for it feels as if it's a voice from a being that is non-human. Is this done by free will?

I don't mean that this woman is wrong or of evil intention, but I find it hard to trust her path of
    channeling this source. I can't find much heart in it, there's coldness in it for me. My reaction may
    reveal more about me than about her, to be honest. Time will tell Cheerful
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:41 am

What if a select-few disgruntled alphabet-agents did a Mystery Science Theater 3000 copycat-show -- reality-checking all of the Esoteric Movies, Gurus, and Whistleblowers??!! They'd probably have to go underground (literally) and do the show in secret!!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Fri Feb 02, 2024 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:49 pm

2/12/2016
    The time of The Event and the strongest wave of ascension will be a synchronized event. We have been in preparation for this time of ascension foretold and spoken about by the Mayans and the Hopi and many others since time immemorial. We have been showered by The Mothers Tsunami of Love in wave after wave after wave. Every single person reading this will recognize that they have been changing for the better in many ways. Our bodies physical, emotional and mental have been going through transformative adaptations for that which lies ahead. All of us are finding that we simply cannot abide to be part of disputes or conflicts of any kind and that we are releasing old ‘vasanas’** bit by bit day by day. Some people have more or less gone through the entire ascension process and have as Archangel Michael puts it “been flying in and out of the ascension portal” for years. Cobra believed earlier on in 2012 that he would soon be allowed to release information to us pertaining to the process of ascension, however the Resistance Movement have advised that this information was to be held back until a more appropriate time because it could be used to our disadvantage by the cabal. You can be sure that when the time is appropriate he will be releasing information to support our ascension process and I believe that this will occur first after the transition that we call The Event.

Meanwhile on the website Golden Age of Gaia, Steve Beckow and his team and not in least the channel Linda Dillon have been supporting / teaching about the transition process that we call ascension now for many years. Steve took it upon himself to share with readers all the (sometimes gruesome /difficult) details of his own ascension process. He has shared the process of releasing old emotional wounds and sorrows that have affected his life up until now. We all recognize that we too have to go through this process one way or another before we can reach the point where we are ready to accept the transition into a state of transformative love experiencing varying degrees of bliss or ecstasy on our journey towards ascension.

Recently Linda explained that she was feeling that it was absolutely time now for placing a focus on the important role of sacred union and love in the ascension process. We have been informed that Gaia will be the very first planet where the process of ascension will take place in physicality. This ascension process on Gaia is to be a template for the ascension process that will then take place upon other planets.

Yes! we will be leading the way for other galactic societies and their process of ascension. Linda points out that because this process that we are to experience (if we so choose) will be /can be replicated upon other planets then it so very important that this process on Earth/Gaia is as ‘clean’ as possible.

Sacred Union and Ascension
    Artist Luke Owen ~ Image title ~ 'As One' ~ www.lukeowen.com
    Artist Luke Owen ~ Image title ~ ‘As One’ ~ www.lukeowen.com

Yes, we can go through the process of ascension alone without a soulmate through a process of meditation and inner communion with our higher selves and the highest of dimensions but this process can be speeded up immensely through sacred union in a soulmate or twin soul relationship. As many of you will be aware the cabal (archons) have focused SO much of their attention on the destruction of true love relationships between men and women on this planet for this very reason.

They have developed and used technology on the plasmatic plane along with their implant system to affect conflict between and prevent the growth of true love between men and women.

The importance of true soulmates and twin souls coming together cannot be over exaggerated. This will be top priority after The Event and then there will be much quality information provided for those who wish to initiate this process of ascension.

Cabal Focus on the Degradation of Women

In understanding the importance of sacred union between men and women as an important part of the ascension process one can see more clearly why the cabal has focused so much attention upon the degradation of women on this planet. They have supported the creation of the horrific rituals such as female genital mutilation used in as many as 27 African countries as well as Yemen and Iraqi Kurdistan and other countries right up until this moment. No less than 200 million female children and women are still being mutilated today.

They have created the religious dogma’s that have labelled women as ‘unclean’ and reduced them to the roles of second class citizens to say the least. They have used the so called entertainment business to further degrade women in as many ways as possible. Why do they devote so much energy to depressing female energy? Because the pure feminine Goddess energy has such inherent power to negate negativity of all kinds.

When we manifest /anchor Goddess energy within our being we become more balanced individuals and without a doubt our very presence has the effect of spreading harmonious vibrations wherever we go.

Manifesting Change – Being Ready for Change Now

Nothing – absolutely nothing is stronger than the power of unconditional love – the power of the use of balanced feminine Goddess energy by both men and women. We should absolutely place our main focus now on anchoring that powerful energy within our heart and soul. Doing so will 1) manifest The Event quicker and 2) make us ready to be the ‘islands’ of peace and harmony that will be so necessary at the time of The Event. Nothing is more important than being ready for this change now.

Being ready means the acceptance now that you are the physical embodiment of Divine Source energy here on Gaia. Dare now to openly express the loving being that you truly are. This might mean the letting go of some old ideas – some old untruthful fears that you are less worthy for whatever reasons. Know that until now you have always lived your life to the best of your ability given the circumstances that formed your life.

i-am-divine-expression-light-language-teleclass-jamye-price
    We are each of us free sovereign beings and despite whatever mistakes we have made due to fear in the past it is time now to let go of those fears and start acting like a free sovereign being should. We can only receive what we truly believe that we are worth. We have to set our visions on the highest of outcomes for ourselves and everyone else on this planet. We should set our sights on abundance for everyone. We do not need to ‘be someone else’ – ‘do something else’ – ‘attain some goal or other’ to earn the very best. Divine Mother says we do not need to ‘earn’ anything. She desires that we accept now that we are truly worthy – that we all without exemption are worth the very best by Divine Design
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:54 pm

The Event

Earth and the inhabitants have been in 25,000 years of imprisonment and quarantine (black hole). We have been controlled and manipulated by the dark side – or as we call them, The Cabal. We are now to exit the black hole after 25,000 years of prison. Our planet is the last one in the galaxy to be liberated. This exit is the EVENT HORIZON, or THE EVENT.  THE EVENT will be a moment of breakthrough for the planet which will be physical and non physical.

On the non physical plane there will be a big wave or flash of Divine energy and light coming from the Galactic Central sun going towards the surface of the planet. (The galactic central sun is an object in the Sagittarius constellation.) It will be a flash or special kind of light from the Sun that permeates the earth and humanity.

It will calm humanity in the light of love energy and end duality. It’s a magnificent energy not seen or felt before on earth. Everyone on earth will feel and know something has happened. It will be a surprise as to when it will happen, even for us. It’s never happened before. It will not be a major shock event, it will be a positive event.

On the physical plane there will be:

The arrest of the Cabal (already started).
       The re-set of the Financial Systems.
       Disclosure – the release of ET information.
       The beginning of a new, fair financial system with prosperity funds for all humanity.
       NEW Government/Political system, Education system, Health care system, etc.
       Awakening of humanity slowly and gradually to the existence of positive non-terrestrial races and our galactic connections.
       Introduction of new advanced technologies.
       The release of spiritual growth and healing for every human being on the planet.
       There is much, much more to look forward to.

What Can You Do “Before the EVENT”:

We are about to enjoy both a non-violent liberation of the planet along with a bright and beautiful future for ALL of Since we do not know the exact day, month, or year of the event (it will be soon), it would be wise to follow a few simple rules of precaution:

liberationKeep an extra 2 weeks of food on hand starting now.
       Make sure you and your loved ones have an up to date supply of any medicines that might be required.
       Keep extra cash hidden away at your home.
       Gas up your vehicle when the tank is 1⁄2 empty.
       Stay in touch with this website for updates.
       Educate yourself, friends and family members.
       Join one of the 6 task force areas – on this web-site and assist in the liberation of our beautiful planet.
       Join the Weekly Event Meditation.
       See Link: Weekly Event Meditation for details.

It’s time to say no. It’s time to say stop, no more.

What to expect Financially “AFTER The EVENT”:

Humanity will be entering a golden age, ecosystems will be healed, everybody will have their basic needs covered and the freedom to truly create and travel freely. This will open the way for many more steps in our evolution, beyond our present understanding.

grouplightparty

The date of this Event can not be predicted. There are many groups involved worldwide, and many informations have to remain secret for now to guarantee the safety of the operations. All we can say, is that we are getting close. This is why an information and support network is being put in place so that the population can be prepared.

We have put a structure in place for people to meet each other locally and create local groups who can share information, start community solidarity initiatives such as local gardens, providing the people in need with basic necessities by connecting all the various groups and networks of our society to work together to make sure everybody is taken care of.
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:10 am

3/9/2016  Well get ready.... Here's something to think about.

The Ascension Plan ~ A Cobra Update (07-03-2016)
    March 8, 2016 by Therese Zumi Sumner

Ascended 2

Time has come to release a great portion of the Ascension Plan for this planet.

The Ascension window has opened on this planet on May 25th, 1975, had its turning point on August 11th, 1999 and will close on July 7th, 2025. It was always the plan of the Light forces to clear the primary anomaly of darkness and to trigger the Event within this time window, and that plan did not change.

This time window has its basis in the scientific fact that solstice Sun is completely aligned with the Galactic equator within the 1975-2021 timeframe, and this alignment is perfect within the 1980-2016 timeframe:

http://alignment2012.com/whatisga.htm

http://www.soulsofdistortion.nl/download/Crucifying%20the%20Earth%20on%20the%20Galactic%20Cross.pdf

Alignment

Solstice Sun / Galactic equator alignment occurs twice in the precessional cycle of 26,000 years. Actually, the precessional cycle is perfectly entrained with the pulse of the Galactic heart, which sends a Galactic superwave into the spiral arms of the Galaxy every 26,000 years. So each solstice Sun / Galactic equator alignment occurs right at the time of the Galactic superwave, either a large one which occurs every 26,000 years, or a mid-cycle one, which occurs 13,000 years after each large one:

https://books.google.si/books?id=Ob1rAwAAQBAJ&pg=PA334&lpg=PA334&dq=do+superwaves+periodically+jerk&source=bl&ots=xb7YaTKsB9&sig=iTX6pXpGqyoiOT-HouKVh45BqXk&hl=sl&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjc_c3Nqq_LAhVBbQ8KHX0IAnUQ6AEIJjAA#v=onepage&q=do%20superwaves%20periodically%20jerk&f=false

Luckily for us, the Galactic superwave we are awaiting is the mid-cycle one, and will be significantly milder that the previous one that has caused the Gothenburg geomagnetic reversal, the terminal Pleistocene mass species extinction 13,000 years ago and consequently the deluge of Atlantis.

Yet it will be strong enough to dust off all darkness from our Solar System, peel it off from the surface of the planet and trigger the Event.

The central point of this cosmic transformation was already determined 26,000 years ago and was set around the date of the fixed cross total Solar eclipse on August 11th, 1999.

That central point is remarkably close to the exact date of the solstice Sun / Galactic equator alignment. Astronomer Jean Meeus has calculated that this alignment occurred in May 1998. Smelyakov has refined that date to May 7th, 1998:

http://2012wiki.com/index.php?title=Galactic_Alignment

The Pleiadians have communicated to me that the exact date was May 17th, 1998. This is the day when the destiny of this planet was decided and when the Light forces knew for sure that the Ascension plan will be successful.

After the opening of the Ascension window in 1975, a lot of Light from higher dimensions began streaming in towards the surface population and that triggered the mass awakening of the genuine New Age movement in 1980s. Alas, the Ascended beings were not aware of the full extent of the power of primary anomaly and could not stop the dark forces operating in the shadows. The dark ones have infiltrated the New Age movement, infiltrated the Solar Warden space program and finally took over the planet and the Solar System in early 1996.

Between 1996 and 1998, the Light forces were overshocked and had to regroup, and the Ascension plan had to be upgraded. The Pleiadian fleet began to re-enter the Solar System in 1998 and on May 17th, 1998 received parts of the new Ascension plan from „higher sources“. The Ashtar Command began to re-enter the Solar System in early 1999 and has evacuated the majority of Earth humanity to Pleiades in August 1999.

Before 1999, Earth humanity consisted of about 70 billion souls on etheric and astral plane and about 6 billion incarnated humans.

The majority of 70 billion non-incarnated human souls were mass evacuated on August 14th, 1999 to the motherships of the Ashtar Commnad and then transported to a certain planet on the outskirts of the Pleiades star cluster where they started receiving much needed healing.

The only souls remaining on etheric and astral plane were those who were direct hostages of the non-physical Archons, those with strong attachment to the physical plane and those who decided to stay to help the physical humans as spiritual guides.

Between 1998 and 2016, the Light forces have kept the Ascension plan strictly confidential to prevent the dark ones from interfering with it. Many channels and intuitives tried to access the Ascension plan but did not receive any signal.

I have now received the green light to reveal one part of the Ascension plan to the surface population.

The real Ascension process will begin at the moment of the Event. The incoming energies from the Galactic pulse will start to flow through the energy field of all human beings on the planet. They will be loving energies straight from the Galactic heart and will start bringing much needed healing to humanity.

Ascension is both an individual and a group process. Each individual will go through his own inner experience, going through healing, release of the past and inner transformation. With many people going through the same process at the same time, this will reinforce the Light field around the planet and open the door for many that otherwise could not make it. The length of the complete Ascension process is expected to be a few years for the most advanced individuals, and more for others.

The actual Ascension happens when we release all blockages to the energy flow and reach superconductivity of our mental, emotional, etheric, plasma and physical bodies.

Ascended 2

There is much more to this and I will release more when I receive the clearance to do so.

At the moment of the Event, the Light forces will contact humanity only indirectly with intel releases through the mass media. After the completion of the Cabal arrest process and after the majority of humanity overcomes the initial shock, the Light forces will begin to contact certain individuals directly. This will most likely start a few weeks to a few months after the Event.

At that time, contact zones will be created. Contact zones are areas on private property where the owners will dedicate part of their land for the contact experience. These owners will then experience a physical contact with the Pleiadians that will land on their land in a small beamship. Those individuals will go to the mass media and report their experience, therefore preparing humanity for the reality of the Contact. These contact zones will become more and more numerous until a certain critical mass will be reached for the First Contact. First Contact is the beginning of official diplomatic relations between Earth humanity and positive ET races. This is planned to occur roughly a year after the Event at the United Nations and will be broadcast through the mass media worldwide.

After the First Contact, the positive ET races will begin to distribute their advanced technologies that will quickly bring the Earth humanity into the fifthdimensional golden age.

At the same time, many awakened individuals will start to relocate to create intentional communities, so called areas of Light. With non-physical Archon influence removed, they will learn in those communities to finally live together in harmony, with each individual following his higher purpose and together creating a beautiful mandala of Light. Areas of Light will grow and evolve, their vibrational frequency will lift and in a few years they will connect with the motherships of the Ashtar Command with columns of Light. These columns will accelerate the group Ascension process.

Ascension chambers are a very advanced positive organic technology that lifts our vibrational frequency and is a great tool to help in our Ascension process. They will be used after the First Contact to speed up the Ascension process for those that are ready.

After the First Contact, the ships of the Ashtar Command and the Galactic Confederation will be more and more visible as they will decloak at their positions throughout the Solar System.

Ships

This is the best description of the Ashtar Command and the Galactic Confederation that I could find on the surface of the planet:

Michael El Legion 3-11-14 Interview with Alexandra Meadors… MP3s

And a quite reliable, visually beautiful description here which will help you visualize our life after the Event:

Until then, you can ask the positive ET beings for help in your daily life and here is an example:

We are flooded with help and love available for 72 hours – Spaceships and help from Divine Beings

The Light forces of the Ashtar Command and the Galactic Confederation are sending signs that victory is near.

Like this V (victory) sign that appeared exactly at the midpoint between my two past conferences in Laguna Beach and Irvine:

http://www.sott.net/article/302939-Huge-V-shaped-cloud-seen-over-Carson-and-other-cities-in-California-during-Harvest-Moon-Eclipse

And this enclouded Pleiaidan lightship which appeared near San Jose, Costa Rica, a major Pleiadian energy vortex:

http://www.epictimes.com/2015/09/mysterious-iridescent-cloud-phenomenon-spotted-over-skies-in-escazu-costa-rica/

Victory of the Light!

Re-Post Prepare for Change 8th March 2016 at 1042  AM CET

Source: http://2012portal.blogspot.ch/2016/03/the-ascension-plan.html
    Eartheart
    Eartheart

Post  Eartheart Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:56 am

Rolling Eyes wazzup
    the dark prince from sirius thrown out of w-House?
    Dunfort residingthere asiterim??
    Event Now???

Anyone seenthe solar eclipse live??? sunny

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:55 am

EH  
    No to seeing the lunar event.  It wasn't on this side of the globe.    
    Yea.  I know.....event coming???  You got me bro.
    Lots of yack yack ayack  about this thing.
    Better than day time television wouldn't you agree? I try to avoid the drama but get pulled in and post it anyway.
    Bob H.
    Eartheart
    Eartheart

Post  Eartheart Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:50 am

Suspect

had to correct this report:

“There was no meeting with Obama and no pedophile photos. That never happened.

“[Scalia] had scheduled a visit to his friend’s hunting lodge (conveniently located next to a brothel…)… and wanted his favorite R&R, which is sex and drugs with an 18 year old from the brothel next door, so he can feel young again. Pedo sex is a special “club” thing and takes place at special venues and special events of which this was neither… he took a viagra and a molly and then had a heart attack and died having sex with an 18 year old prostitute. End of conspiracy.

“Gen. Dumford [Dunford] is NOT the leader of the New Republic. This power still lies within the executive. The martial transition team of generals and admirals is so classified it’s above my clearance… This Dumford story is to appease right wing-nuts who still think Obama’s a kenyan muslim, which he is not. Obama will still play his legal role in all of this, we’re certain of that.”
    correction by "spacy" Randy Cramer………..

Last edited by Eartheart on Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Eartheart
    Eartheart

The Event - Page 3 Empty indians spiritsong 4 today

Post  Eartheart Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:33 am

RV / INTELLIGENCE
    “Fall of Rome”
    Wednesday
    March 9, 2016
    16:00:00
    ——

New Republic President of the United States Paul Ryan will be making a prime time address to the nation very shortly, announcing his appointment as the 45th President of the Republic, as well as the selection of General Joseph Dunford (former interim Republic President) as his Vice President.

This peaceful transition of power falls within all estiblished Constitutional guidelines, and thus everything should appear normal to both a domestic and global viewing audience, as there is precedent for a US President to resign (Richard Nixon 1974). So President Ryan will first have to announce the resignation of former President Obama and Vice President Biden, who we are told have pre-taped resignation speeches.

This is why Obama is nowhere to be found since the State of the Union Address and Biden is suddenly traveling to Israel. Also, this is why the military is on high tactical alert — just in chase there are disruptions within the general population over the unannounced Obama Administration exit — hence the need for helicopters, deployed ground forces and heavy transport vehicles.

President Ryan will then announce the closure of the Federal Reserve Bank, as well as a new US Treasury issued gold backed currency called the United States Notes. It is in US bank vaults/ATMs now and have a 1:1 exchange ratio. Again, nothing out of the scope of ration eventual unordinary, just the way the Elders prefer to handle everything… subtle and understated, but truthful and transparent.

President Ryan will be making a few other changes, which we have yet to lock down exactly what those will be.

It is anticipated that Ryan’s speech will come either Wednesday or Thursday evening @ 8pm. And those of us following the RV can look for redemption appointment 800#s to be released simultaneously (internet, phone, email) as President Ryan declares the gold standard and new USN’s publicly to the world. This is considered the surrender of the cabal (note: SKR accounts are also scheduled to be released at that time).

Private groups like those lumped together in Reno (as well as the internet group) are now scheduled to begin physical redemptions starting at @7am on Friday 3.11.16and go through Tuesday March 16. With bank branch or a mass public redemptions beginning as early as March 21 (start of spring) and continuing for exactly one month. Notifications to sub group leaders are coming. International and Contract rates are great, so get in early and do your business because rates will be going down not up in the future.

Friday April 22 has long been the day we understood the new gold sport price (benchmark standard for all currency value) will be announced at the Shanghai Gold Exchange (SGE). This would mean the entire RV process took exactly 1 year from when the TRNs were first allowed to be traded or allowed to “go live” on back screens, therefore constituting the official beginning of the RV.

This is why so many have said the RV is done… and yet its not. Again, be flexible as dates and times are fluid given the importance of guaranteeing security for such a hyper-unusal event.

As for the Presidential Race… eventual Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton will bow out either for health reasons or because she’s being prosecuted for past transgressions… or both… Bernie Sanders will be the lame duck Democratic nominee in November’s general election.

The Republican nominee will not be Donald Trump, as he will patriotically step aside in the best interests of the country, so President Ryan can and will ultimately be the sitting Republican Presidental nominee, with the full support of his conservative party base.

This is why Ryan was given the Speaker of the House position, so that in this moment he would be President, and possibly for 8 years plus his short tenure this term. At this time, it is unclear if General Dunford will also be on the ticket, as many believe that is doubtful. Expect the General either to return to his post as Chairman of the Joint Chiefs or retire.

Anyway you look at these upcoming events, it’s clear we’re in the middle of historic world moments, very much like the Fall of Rome circa 476 C.E.. Guess the more things change, the more they really do stay the same. The below link is a musical “tribute” to the multiple sources who have contributed to this post over the years, hoping soon we all shall witness history repeating itself peacefully… as one family known as humanity.

Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzLT6_TQmq8

———–

God is with us

http://operationdisclosure.blogspot.jp/2016/03/rvintelligence-fall-of-rome-wednesday.html

Is Any Of This RV, Nesara, New Republic Of the United States Stuff, Truth?

Dear world on the brink of the most massive changes unimaginable,

1.  The puppet show continues for a few moments longer:

We exist in a world where the mainstream media tells us lies, and our leaders have been playing the role of puppets on a string… even on the american dollar bill it says, “In God We Trust”… and yet so few trust God when it comes down to anything, let alone the most massive changes, unimaginable.  Prime Creator Himself, even calls the US election a puppetshow…

Prime Creator Calls US Election A Puppetshow, “What You See Is All For Show”, Galactic Federation Calls US Election, “A Sham”

For me, I have no desire to mislead… I am simply someone who is a servant of God… and I believe these “Emails to Operation Disclosure” to be accurate…. it doesn’t mean they are.  

2.  Archangel Michael confirms this Operation Disclosure source to be accurate as of a March 7, 2016 message…

Archangel Michael is a head servant of God… is that a reliable source? I certainly believe Archangel Michael to be a MORE RELIABLE SOURCE THAN PRACTICALLY ANY OTHER SOURCE.
    SPECIAL EDITION!

GrandFather  Pushes the RV/GCR Button!

We come to verify and trumpet the true and magnificent news… GrandFather has indeed pushed the GO button as described in the article below, penned by our dear and trusted brother.  

We here in the higher dimensions join with you on the surface of Earth in humble gratitude to GrandFather for the fulfillment of these reality-altering Blessings of Prosperity.  

Know  this: you are the trusted stewards of the first wave of healing  abundance
    that now washes across the surface of your planet, creating healing and resurrection in its wake.  Give generously.  Turn to us at any moment for
    guidance and support.  We  are here for you, and we are all in this together!  
    Every choice you make matters and can be a choice that contributes to the restoration of Light within you, on Earth and across the Galaxy.        

Father and Mother God, we earnestly thank you and ask that you guide our soul.

In love and devoted service, I am your Brother.
    ~ Archangel Michael

Archangel Michael Newsletter With St. Germain On Coming Worldwide Events, Including World Financial Reset, NESARA, GESARA, Cabal Arrests, Ascension and more!

3.  People point to the television set, and say, oh there is Obama and Trudeau having a meeting at the whitehouse on March 10th, therefore these updates must be false.  

Well, I can certainly see how you might see that… but then again, are talking puppets and lying media the best sources of truth? More truthful than Archangel Michael? More truthful than Prime Creator? More truthful than Sananda?  If these names mean little to you, it shows how little you know about ‘life out there’… perhaps you might even believe earthlings are all alone in the multiverse, or that God enjoys punishing you.  Don’t be one of these people who need puppets to tell you truth, when surely Prime Creator is the ultimate source of truth… no debate folks, unless you yourself, are a mind controlled puppet!

Obama and Justin Trudeau of Canada Unveil Efforts to Fight Climate …
    New York Times-4 hours ago

4.  Is the new york times  or Obama or Trudeau being truthful about ‘efforts to fight climate change’ when chemtrails rain down from the sky in BOTH countries, and California is being weather controlled and everything weather-related gets blamed on El Nino????

California “Big One” Earthquake Watch! San Andreas Fault Zone Had Significant 3-Gas “Puff Event”… World’s Highest Levels Of Carbon Dioxide, Carbon Monoxide And Sulfur Dioxide Being Measured

5.  Is it true the US military is on high alert…. DEFCON 4???
    The DEFCON Warning System

Digest and analysis of the nuclear threat against the United States.

6.  Highest level galactic commander Ashtar, says Obama and Trudeau (The channeling says, “Troudeau”, but I am asuming this is a typo)… have been working BEHIND THE SCENES, towards peace and separation from US Cabal.

Ashtar Update On World Leaders: Putin, Obama, Abadi, Rouhani, Merkel, Troudeau, Pope Francis, Ancient Chinese, And Other Ancient Families, And Others Working Towards Peace, Mutual Trade And Separation From US Cabal

7.  Is it not interesting that both Paul Ryan and Obama are not attending Nancy Reagan’s funeral, for some unknown believable reason?

Story image for paul ryan reagan schedule from Tampabay.com
    Nancy Reagan begins final journey to husband’s side (w/video)
    Tampabay.com-15 hours ago
    Nancy Reagan began her final journey to her husband’s side … viewing was to continue for two days leading up to the funeralscheduled for Friday. … House Speaker Paul Ryan bows his head in front of the casket of Nancy …

Obama takes heat for skipping Nancy Reagan’s funeral for festival
    International-Fox News-21 hours ago

House Speaker Paul Ryan has paid his respects to the late former first lady Nancy Reagan after the arrival of her casket at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library in Simi Valley, California.

Ryan approached the casket Wednesday, bowed his head in prayer and made the sign of the cross before leaving.

Earlier, a motorcade brought the casket to the library from a funeral home in Santa Monica after a brief service attended by about 20 members of Nancy Reagan’s family and close friends.

The public will be allowed to file past the casket Wednesday afternoon and Thursday.

Only invited guests will attend Friday’s funeral. Ryan’s office says he cannot attend due to schedule conflicts.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/the-latest-house-speaker-ryan-visits-nancy-reagans-casket/153230788

8.   Here is what top judge says on the matter of the New Republic of the United States:

World Breaking!!! Americans Inherit New Republic Of United States, Says Top Judge Anna “You Are Heirs Of The Republic… Turn off the Boob Tube. Forget their foreign elections. That’s not your government.”

9.  Netanyahu cancels meeting with Obama? Strange.
    Netanyahu Cancels Meeting With Obama
    Antiwar.com-13 hours ago
    On his own and through his proxies in what is called the US “Israel Lobby,” Benjamin Netanyahu expended enormous political and financial …

10.  Both US and Canada “toy” with the idea of ‘free money” to boost economies… but I feel there is much more going on here.
    President Obama To Give Everyone Free Money Just For …
    Jun 30, 2015 - President Robin Hood has yet another evil scheme to redistribute the wealth, taking money from poor oppressed employers to give to their …
    Justin Trudeau Plans To Experiment Giving Canadians ..
    3 days ago - Justin Trudeau Plans To Experiment Giving Canadians Unconditional Free Money. News It’s what makes this country great. by Jeremy Hazan.

11.  New money for Canada…. strange these things just happen with no reasonable public input.

Canadian woman to be added to new currency: Trudeau
    International-Globalnews.ca-Mar 8, 2016

So as we can see, there is lots going on, and MUCH MORE GOING ON BEHIND THE SCENES… are these updates truth? It will remain to be seen… but one thing is for sure…, In God I trust…. do you? Do you believe satanic forces will rule through the Golden Age Of ENLIGHTENMENT???? Now that is a stretch of truth, worth examining!!

* Lead Extraterrestrial Claims All Countries Are Now Debt-Free, Entire World Banking System Dismantled And Replaced, Hundreds Of Billions For Humanitarian Projects!!!

All World Currencies Are Now Asset Backed!!! Hottest Up-To-Date Intel Sources In World Currency Reset!! What Is “Project Heave Ho” And Why Your Participation Is Important!!!

Indian in the machine

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:59 pm

It's my choice to stay in physical form on planet Earth.
    It's why I choose to live in the English countryside, it's much easier that way.
    I'm now coming into my own and begin to enjoy the balancing of feminine and masculine,
    the divine and devline, within and without Cheerful

Therese Zumi Sumner from Prepare for Change
    Part of her post on the page in the link below:

http://prepareforchange.net/sisterhood-of-the-rose/#comment-58232

"Spiritual Ascension is a very personal and individual process.
    At the time of the Event many people will be at a point in their spiritual development
    where they can very easily {if desired} continue to rise up dimensionally.
    The difference with this ascension process on Gaia now is that those who ascend
    will be remaining {with a few exceptions} in the physical body and existing here
    on Gaia while having an inner 6th-7th dimensional experience".
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:09 pm

“Also, there is a very simple technique to strengthen the Goddess vortex in Syria that the Archons are trying to suppress. Simply visualize this piece of ancient Halafian pottery rotating over the whole Syria/Iraq region, strengthening the Goddess vortex there and removing all darkness from the region:

The Event - Page 3 Halaf10

This piece of Halafian pottery, made 7000 years ago, contains sacred geometry codes that activate Goddess presence and remove darkness from all four directions.”

Cobra now agrees that using this tool would also be of great support in reducing tension in Turkey at this time. The pattern is as you can see simple and easy to recall – we can focus mainly on the 4 petals of the flower pattern and the enclosed inner circle symbol and visualize it spinning clockwise. One could imagine this entire pattern as being on a large spaceship like disc rotating all over Turkey. You really do not have to decide on any particular time
    to do this. You can literally do it any time you find yourself with a few minutes to relax.

Let’s try to spread this information far and wide so that many Lightworkers / Lightwarriors etc. have access to it at this crucial time and we can feel the satisfaction of actually being able to affect this situation in a very positive way on a daily basis with this simple powerful tool.

PS: This tool can of course be used to activate Goddess presence and remove darkness from anywhere. So those who feel so called can use this visualisation for any places on our planet that you feel need extra Light at this time. However, keep in mind that the RM / Dragon sources have mentioned Turkey specifically and this should be the first area of focus with this tool now.

Also for those people viewing this post from a shared link that cannot view the spinning motion of the Halafian Pottery you can go to this link and see it spinning clockwise there: http://2012portal.blogspot.se/2015/09/meditation-for-europe-report.html

Source: http://prepareforchange.net/2016/03/31/a-powerful-yet-simple-tool-to-reduce-tension-anywhere-until-compression-breakthrough/
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:38 am

URGENT MESSAGE FOR ALL STARSEEDS, LIGHTWORKERS, TWIN FLAMES, 144K, HEALERS…….
    April 4, 2016 by Therese Zumi Sumner

The Event - Page 3 Lion-l10
    LION LAMB

RELEASE ALL FEARS. RELEASE ALL JUDGMENT.
    FORGIVE EVERYONE. LOVE EVERYONE.
    REMEMBER THAT WE ARE ONE.
    TZ here; This anonymous appeal to you whose heart is touched by it is something that I would love to see being spread far and wide. We are being asked to take part in a flooding of Love energy upon Gaia on April 9th. We can choose to take part either to send Love for the healing of others or to receive healing.

URGENT MESSAGE FOR ALL STARSEEDS,
    LIGHTWORKERS, TWIN FLAMES, 144K,
    HEALERS, ELDERS, WISDOM KEEPERS
    AND THE REST….

This is an urgent message about an upcoming event that is going to have global implications on the side of massive paradigm shifts. There are some important things to know. We’d like to start off by saying that it is only Ego that would resist or condemn this message and we know we have nothing to defend. This message will reach and be received by all who are meant to receive it and the rest will experience what is to come, regardless.

A massive energetic shift is coming and we are here to make you aware that as of April 9, 2016 at 11:00 pm PDT = April 10 Sunday 7.00 am GMT (UK time) and for the following 3 hours, a massive energetic message is being remotely communicated and shown to an innumerable amount of people on Earth. This message is one of love, peace, surrender, forgiveness, healing and powerful vibrations being sent through directly to individuals through their energetic field. This means that large amounts of energy will be moving through you during this time. It will come through you as an amplification system. All individuals in your field of awareness, without realizing how or why, will be receiving this through you. There’s nothing to fear. They won’t know who it’s coming from. If you are surrendered enough, and awake while it’s happening, all you will feel is blissful love, peace, an urge to celebrate.

While there are some things we are choosing to keep close to the vest, please be aware that this will be the first of these blasts that will be going out. Certain points in this process have to be very specific and particular but, all those who have already been able to tap into the collective are invited to send your energy also. This is important. Just your emotion, no message attached, no sender needs to be named. Getting yourself into the fullest trance like, meditative and/or psychedelic state possible is important for this to be as effective as possible. Adding powerful music (free of lyrics) is helpful to the process. Once you are in this state, bring yourself to the highest vibrations of positive emotions possible. Forgiveness, peace, love, bliss, laughter, whatever comes up. Laugh, cry, release. Whatever positive emotion comes up must be expressed to the masses. Blast out those feelings and send all that goodness to whomever you can envision. Allow your mind to move swiftly through faces you are directing it to whether you know who they are or not. Please be sure to send it to those who need it the most and remember that this means FORGIVENESS without fear or judgment. Again… FORGIVENESS WITHOUT FEAR OR JUDGMENT.

For everyone reading this that understands, resonates and remembers that this was the time we chose for a reason, between now and April 9, 2016 at 11:00 pm PDT, RELEASE ALL FEARS. RELEASE ALL JUDGMENT. FORGIVE EVERYONE. LOVE EVERYONE. REMEMBER THAT WE ARE ONE. This is so important. We cannot stress to you enough the importance of doing this NOW. You are either working with us or we are healing you. There’s no judgment from us as to which side you stand on but just know that as of that moment in time, you are either one of the healers here completely ready to do this OR you are one of those being healed. It is of no consequence to us. Do not even judge yourself. If you find you are unable to be a part of the healing, you will be able to join us during one of the next waves and we are just as joyful, no matter what. You are already forgiven and loved.

Beforehand, this is a great time to express love and forgiveness to everyone in your life that you have not done so yet. Remember, it is only your ego that is resisting this or believes that it is not you that needs to apologize and communicate love. It does not matter how the other responds or how they receive the message. Fear no consequence. Remember, once truth is spoken it continues to work through all. This is it. Go out and fearlessly send your apologies, love, forgiveness and gratitude. Ho’oponopono. The simplest message that can be emailed, texted, messaged to or spoken to anyone on your list of challenging relationships is:
    “I’m sorry. Please forgive me. I love you. Thank you.”

We can all send that and just leave it at that. Any positive response received, flow with it and any negative response received, surrender and release it.

Equally important is your vision. Please spend time truly imagining life with no limitations and what that looks like for you. Speak it with positive verbiage. In other words “we live in a resources based economy” as opposed to “we live in a world without money”… “we live in a peaceful and safe world” as opposed to “we live in a world with no war or crime”, etc. Find the most empowering way to envision this world that you would like to live in. Visualize it and connect with the energy of it now. Imagine your life with zero limitations, zero resistance, zero conflict, zero lack, zero pain. Visualize and feel your life filled with peace, love, abundance, laughter and the perfect experience. Do you want to live in a hut on the beach? See it, feel it, connect with it. Do you want a mansion? See it, feel it, connect with it. Do you want a cabin in the woods or a farmhouse or to live in an intentional community?
    See it, feel it, connect with it.

Some will be in disbelief about what is happening. There’s no need to convince them. Those of you that agreed upon this moment, this timeline and
    this event, just surrender and trust. It’s happening and we are ready.

Humanity, we are sorry. Please forgive us. We love you. Thank you. Mother Earth, we are sorry. Please forgive us. We love you. Thank you. To the animal kingdom, we are sorry. Please forgive us. We love you. Thank you. To all of the plants and trees, we are sorry. Please forgive us. We love you. Thank you. To all sentient beings we have not mentioned, we are sorry. Please forgive us. We love you. Thank you. To the benevolent beings of all reaches of the universe, we are sorry. Please forgive us. We love you. Thank you. Please join us Now. We are ready and receive you with peace and gratitude.

Brothers and sisters, please share this message far and wide. This is the good news prophesied in many books. It does not matter what religion or path you are on. We are One. All perspectives are True and Correct and now, love and unity is the only law. This is the good news that was said would be shared before the end times would come. The end times are transformative, not destructive. There is nothing to fear. This is the moment we have all been waiting for. Those of us that knew it in our hearts all along are being redeemed. The moment of prophecy has arrived and believers and non-believes alike will see it. We assure you.

Brothers and sisters, it is time for this message to be shared, spoken, recorded and spread with no author needing credit. This message is humanity’s message. Love and Unity is all there is now. Everything else is a quickly disintegrating illusion. Surrender and allow the Truth to manifest here on Earth.
    Amen. Amun. Amin. A’ho. So mote it be. And so it is. Your will be done on Earth, as it is in Heaven. Blessed be.

Namaste. Ho’oponopono. Ubuntu.
    Honor and gratitude to each and every One of you.

Source:

http://www.earthascends.com/page/492885590

Last edited by B.B.Baghor on Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:33 am

Heads UP:
    This is for the message that BB posted above.  If you live on the East Coast  11:00 PDT (Pacific Day light saving time) is 2:00 A.M. and thus will be April 10, 2016 and not April 9th.  
    Good vibes to all who travel this path.
    Oh yeah.
    Bob H.
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:33 am

Thank you, bobhardee, good idea to mention the timelines in different parts of the world.
    The 11.00 pm PDT hour of Sat. 9th will be 7.00 am Sunday the 10th in the UK (GMT+1) and on the continent,
    in Holland, it will be 8.00 am

An extraordinary synchronicety will be happening on Saturday morning, for the Chalice Well garden
    in Glastonbury will be open to everyone until 11.30 am due to the opening of the new shop.
    Apple juice and crackers with cheese included.

Oooyeah 1

lol I chose the wrong hour and waited at 7 am this morning, Saturday April 9th. No peculiar or special thing happened.
    I thought that maybe this "wave" was coming in on a subconscious level or whatever level that I wasn't sensitive to.
    Ahem.... once home, I decided to check the UK time and it proved to be 8 hours later than the PDT time Blink
    This time I probably won't be at the Tor, for I've done a cycle tour of 20 miles today, including climbing hills.
    To ride.. fly almost... downhill afterwards, is a thrill, for in Holland we're not used to thatl, due to the Earth being flat Heh heh

Last edited by B.B.Baghor on Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:28 pm

Hi B.B.,

You post reminded me of the time we were at the Chalice Well garden in '99. We thought the Glastonbury area magical. My dad had asked us to go look for the staff that turned into a tree planted by Joseph of Arimathea and check up one one of our monk ancestors at the Glastonbury Abbey. Joseph is said to have arrived in Glastonbury and stuck his staff into the ground, when it flowered miraculously into the Glastonbury Thorn. We also hiked up to the summit of Glastonbury Tor. It was memorable stay. If we were to go back Glastonbury would be a place we'd like to stay at again.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glastonbury

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:24 am

Hi Carol, that's so good to hear, that you've been in Avalon area and the Chalice Wells Cheerful
    The hawthorn on Wearyall Hill, the one that is supposedly planted by Joseph of Arimathea, with the company
    of boy Jesus, has been vandalized in 2010, but many seedlings from that tree are planted everywhere in the
    neighbourhood. One of them is now beginning to bloom, at the St. John the Baptist church in Highstreet.

In the picture below you will see the damaged Holy Thorn in the left, close to the edge in the middle, a remnant
    of its trunk with notes and ribbons tied to it, still being tied to it until this day. No signs of growth are visible anymore.
    That Wearyall hill is the most welcoming place for me of all energetically charged places in Glastonbury, combined with
    a crossing of Michael/Mary leylines in the place where the Railway Station once was present, in the center of the town.

The challenging part of that town, for residents, is the full spectrum of all states of awareness, in delusion and awake.
    Present in extremes, in that place. It keeps one on its toes and at the same time it's very sobering when one chooses to
    be down to earth. After an initial confrontation and huge amazement, I've now found it a tremendous opportunity for growth,
    to be present in that place, joining the Bohemian style and explosion of creativity with good fun, but letting go of some of my
    limitations as "Mother Superior" and "Snow Queen"  Heh heh

The Event - Page 3 View_o10

I promise to make a Hugs connection with you, when I'm sitting near the Chalice Well on Saturday April 9 after
    my visit to the Tor at 7.00 am (Correction: Sunday 7.00 is the actual time, PDT time is 8 hours behind GMT)

The Event - Page 3 Season10
    The picture above is so very tiny, I can't make it bigger, sorry. Here's the Chalice Wells in springflowers.

Last edited by B.B.Baghor on Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:51 am; edited 2 times in total
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:29 am

Feel A Little Light: The Tachyon Chamber Experience At Leader Creek Mercantile
    April 5, 2016 by Nova Biscotti

Excerpt of article:
    "For me, that first day I experienced a twenty minute session and a sixty minute session – both meant to heal energetic wounds which have resulted from being in a very dark place due to repeated energetic attacks since writing the following article in October 2014:

http://prepareforchange.net/the-event/a-plan-to-maintain-safety-during-the-event/

Quite simply, I feel I’ve been unable to effectively write much of anything useful since that time; and given where this current article is being published, it’s obvious that I view The EVENT as being something supremely important for all of us. I felt it was absolutely critical to get over my mental blocks and personal demons. I needed follow through on the many promises I have made to fulfill my mission during this lifetime on the planet. That is why I came here, and the Tachyon Chamber delivered fully".

Tachyon Chamber: http://www.leadercreekmercantile.com/new-page.html
    Source of article:
    http://prepareforchange.net/2016/04/05/feel-a-little-light-the-tachyon-chamber-experience-at-leader-creek-mercantile/#comment-58536
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:59 am

The Event - Page 3 3dawak10
    Awakening in Dystopia
    April 7, 2016 by Colaborama

An awakening of consciousness causing huge paradigm shifts personally and in all aspects of society is clearly taking place. Whether it’s caused by the galactic alignment or the completion of epochal cycles or interplanetary intervention, or just the evolution of our species, it’s important for all of us to not fight this wonderful, empowering change.

We need to embrace it and grow with it and let our previous notions continue to fade away.

As so often is the case, personal awakenings come through changes–changes in our understanding, circumstances or personal experience that in turn affect our perception of the world around us and hence our interaction with it. And they will continue, in new and surprising ways.

I know for myself the economic downturn last decade, coupled with other forces of course, was one of the best turning points in my life, as I moved to where I wanted to be, got off the treadmill, did what I was meant to do, and stopped putting off my life and intended purpose by chasing the carrot of future security.

And everything has radically changed for the better in every aspect of my life since, as my consciousness and awareness grew exponentially.

Human Body Frequencies
    Tuning Into to the Right Frequency

When I say tune into and yield to this wave, I’m not talking about yielding to the concurring lower dark, negative forces that are fighting this positive change tooth and tong. Those yielding to those lower dimensions are simply reinforcing the control systems that furiously attempt to stupify and enslave humanity to their false paradigms and blind us to our true nature, coupled with the vibrational changes that are further empowering us…efforts that will not and cannot prevail against this uprising of truth.

But look what’s happened over recent times: the clearly manipulated “downturn” in the world economy, the staged and constantly amplified “war on terror”, the continued deliberate dumbing-down of society, the rise and predominance of an obvious state controlled media, and the Orwellian reversal of fundamental truths—all are profoundly impacting everyone on this planet and becoming clearly evident to more people every day.

If you want to see this in full blown dystopian action, just look at Amerikan politics amidst a techno-fascist war on anyone and everyone, or the subversion of Europe economically and socially now fully underway.

This brief summary clip from a movie version of George Orwell’s “1984” hauntingly portrays the world in which we clearly now live–and all by design:

Pretty startling. Yet ask any young person about this book and they’ll never have heard of it.
    Riding the Wave of Change

This newfound awareness, while seemingly negative in what is revealed about today’s world and its controllers, is actually positive, packed with essential knowledge which in turn makes us search for answers and meaning more ardently than ever.

People are shedding their religious and political constructs and becoming much more conscious and spiritual. Hierarchical controls are disintegrating and losing their powers. And thanks to the internet, empowering information is exchanged at an accelerating rate to facilitate this change, as well as personal connections that only lead to more empowerment.

The multi-dimensional wave of Truth is rising.

Don’t fear it–ride it. Be curious–be open–be conscious–communicate with others–and take positive action.

As David Icke put it years ago and which still holds true today:

“I am not suggesting for a moment that the transformation to a new epoch of true love and understanding is going to be easy. We are already in the midst of it and it is clearly not easy.

It involves the pain of new birth and the death of old and worn out belief systems. No wonder that people are getting confused and bewildered at what is happening in their own lives and the world in general.

There is some way to go yet, but I am seeing the signs that we are fast entering a new stage – a stage when the awakening begins to demonstrably impact on the agenda of the Control System.

This is no time for faint hearts or airy-fairy ‘love and light’ fakery. The emergence of the Truth Vibrations does not mean that we can just sit around and wait for the revolution, brother.

We can choose to be expressions of the Truth Vibrations in what we do, or expressions of the doomed and dismantling epoch of self-obsession, control and deception.”

The Event - Page 3 Trust10

In Summary

This only touches briefly upon this subject, but it’s well worth reinforcing as often as necessary. Realizing our current predicament for what it truly is is an ongoing process. The fog of disinformation only grows thicker which in turn leads to many misconceptions and doubt and discouragement for so many.

No worries, the process is simple.

Keep paddling and question everything, and simply don’t trust authority in any way, shape or form. It will only grow more seductive as this world climax ensues so stand your spiritual ground. Know and reinforce your conscious perspective, and band with others of like mind.

There’s a lot to fend off, and even some of the seemingly right and well intentioned stalwarts of truth will fall by the wayside before our eyes. The fight is only intensifying so be on your toes.

Trust your heart and keep it open to all possibility.

Truth ultimately cannot be compromised. Rise above the circumstances – stay soundly informed and fully clear of fear in all its forms.

Much love, Zen

Source: http://www.zengardner.com/60541-2/
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:54 am

By sharing different angles to observe the process of a coming Event, it's for the different experiences people have regarding this shift.
    Most expressions I hear around me are "What's going on in the world?" "Nothing seems to be certain anymore" "Where will this lead to?"
    I'm resonating much with this woman's view and style, just saying it is as it is, without new age vibes. I feel we need that much to come
    to terms with our true reality, which is different for each of us, but holds one question at present: what's your truth?

"In this interview with Teal Swan, a modern spiritual teacher and catalyst, I use this quote by Carl Jung:

“There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own Soul.

One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.”

More and more I am concerned with how individuals are going to face the painful awakening that is before us all as our earth’s ecosystems
    continue to decline and collapse.

Our larger narrative of growth is being increasingly revealed as hopelessly wrong and misguided.  Our other narratives about fairness and justice
    are being proven utterly wrong on a daily basis by monetary printing and selective Justice Department actions and inactions.

When our narratives get shredded, either on a personal basis by some major loss such as being fired, getting divorced, or losing a close loved one,
    we either experience a major round of grief or we numb ourselves and shut our feelings down.

If we dare to really experience and move through the grief, we have the chance to be transformed by it, to be renewed into the sacredness of life.  

But I am increasingly certain that our culture lacks the ability to really face and process such intense emotions and therefore is doing everything,
    no matter how absurd, to avoid the painful truth of our current predicament(s).   Which means that there’s a more painful set of moments awaiting
    us before we’ll collectively and finally face reality.

That’s the central thrust of this podcast, and my questing is both personally important and something I am doing because the world needs people
    to bravely wade into the waters of actual transformation.

I am highly cognizant of just how dangerous and tricky these waters are.

I fully expect to lose some of you along the way, because this topic is simply too emotionally charged and we are not communicating face-to-face where there’s a chance to decipher and defuse complex interactions but via the internet where our humanness is reduced by the medium to a difficult flatness.

Oh well, there’s not much we can do about that except (shameless plug alert) come to the Rowe seminar, or simply work at maintaining an open mind.

Others will be challenged and excited by this line of inquiry because they share the understanding that this inner transformation is really our only path
    to a better future.

In my view, we’re not going to elect a savior, ever, it’s simply not possible. There’s no fixing this from the top down, and the outside in. There are no outer laws that will ever be sufficient.

Our only salvation as a species will require us to each individually change first so that we can once again exist in balance with the greater world, returning to a relational (and regenerative) stance by turning away from our transactional (and extractive) practices.   We need to work from the
    inside out.

That is, our inner guidance on knowing the difference between right and wrong is the only thing upon which we can truly pin our hopes.  No, we don’t need more studies and rules and regulations to determine the right amount of neonicotinoid pesticide use to allow, we need farmers who would never dream of using a biocide on their fields because it is the wrong thing to do.  

We need personal integrity and that comes from within".

Source: http://www.peakprosperity.com/podcast/97607/teal-swan-role-spiritual-resilience
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:55 am

The Character " Daniel " in the Stargate series came out with this memorable sentence . " Ascension is not as good at people think " . I personally would get more satisfaction by knowing that certain
    known criminals were bumped off in a very cruel manner . For me " vengeance " is more appealing than ascension . But after that I would be extremely happy if my soul ( If it exist ) would be recycled or destroyed so that there would not be any possibility of returning alive in this slave planet .

The coming event ?!!!! ????? In the next 50 years ? Too far to wait . It could just be another psy op like Elenin or some other BLS .

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:47 am