tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+4
THEeXchanger
orthodoxymoron
mudra
B.B.Baghor
8 posters

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 5 Empty Re: B.B. Baghors small and large works of art

Post  B.B.Baghor Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:05 pm

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 5 View_f11
    Since I'm in Avalon area, it's been rainy and sunny on and off. Today's a constant drizzle and warm at the same time.
    The view from my home thrills me each day, with ever changing light and cloud formations. This moment, before I took
    the picture, I noticed that beautiful light on the trees in the distance, in contrast with that dark grey sky.
    The atmosphere of this image is created by the sun and rain, joining in a rainbow on the right, not very clear I think.

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 5 Decant10
    This decanter is a present to myself, for being fortunate to find a new home in Avalon area. In April I had visited the antique
    shop in Tisbury Railway Station in Wiltshire and immediately fell in love with this beauty. The glass is thoroughly colored and not
    painted, with that wine-berry color that makes my heart happy. On top is a tin ornament, which can be polished, the antique
    lady told me, the antique buyer. I looked happy, for I feel I will polish it to tin-light, to match the energy of that color.
    I'm rather full of it, for I asked the antique lady if she could set it apart for me, so that on my return, traveling through
    Tisbury to Avalon area, I could collect it and take it "home" to initiate my lifestyle in that room, with the first object I own.
    During the 2 months, preparing my move in Holland, this gift to myself kept me going, in a way. Six glasses in the same color
    are still waiting for me in that shop, so that I can complete my home-coming in steps. My muscles are slowly adjusting to
    walking up and down through gorges, on lanes and hills here, walking up the Tor is quite a steep climb too
    Cheerful
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 5 Empty Re: B.B. Baghors small and large works of art

Post  B.B.Baghor Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:05 pm

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 5 Flower13
    Elder-flower and leaves, such lovely energy offered, on a rainy afternoon, walking back from a Folk-festival.
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:09 pm

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 5 Walk_f10
    The Mists of Avalon, embracing these powerful tree-beings, while sheepishly being watched by nebulous woolly creatures.
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:04 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2WxDaj4BAU

A collection of pictures, made during trips in the UK since the year 2000.
    Unfortunately they're not all as clear as they are in my digital files.
    Any body here with experience and some advice?
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:34 pm

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 5 Tisbur10
    A farmland view on Tisbury Wiltshire UK during my 3 days visit, the quest for a home.

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 5 Billi_10
    The owner of the home I stayed in had sent me pictures of her garden and the frogs living in them.
    She had designed and created 3 large ponds with her own hands, with beautiful plants and stones in them too.
    So that I had an impression of the place, when I asked her to send me some pictures of her home.
    I laughed when I received them, for I found her choice very funny. She so loved the tadpoles and their parents!
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:49 pm

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 5 Tobias10
    Tobias, the best cat-friend I've ever had, during 15 years. He was a true Planetary Wizard Kin 114  Ix 10, which is
    the energy of the Mayan Tzolkin-cycle new year, starting July 26th 2015. He was a wise cat and a strong guardian for me.

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 5 Tobias11
    Tobias again, in my garden. I loved his independancy, being okay with where he was, never begging or needy to
    get attention. He got his cuddles and I got mine, but most of the time he was outside, happily jumping around.
    Now that I'm in the UK, I suddenly long to be a friend again to a cat. Where I live now I can't have one.
    Later, when I make my 2nd move westwards, I'm sure to find a new cat-friend again.
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:36 pm

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 5 My_cof10
    My first coffee mug in the UK!

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 5 My_cof11
    Made coffee, while the sun moved further. Tastes much better now, in this one. Cheerful
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:39 pm

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 5 Fig_le10
    During an evening stroll through the village I found a large fig-tree reaching over a garden wall.
    Forming small young leaves, in beautiful compositions of darker and lighter greens.

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 5 Flower15
    Raindrops on red petals, every day I find flowers in the garden unknown to me, a pretty early morning view after
    opening the door to my terrace.
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:50 am

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 5 Muisje10
    Today I found a second picture of the little mouse I've witnessed outside of my window once.
    This visitor had no clue of my presence on the other side of the window. Isn't it cute, hasn't it bright eyes?
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:03 am

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 5 80_s_d10
    A pen and ink drawing I made in my early twenties. I could give a lot of words to it, but I let it speak for itself.

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 5 Drawin10
    A drawing with color pencil, an attempt to express the nature of life as forever in motion, descending and ascending.
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:22 pm

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 5 Salcom10
    Strip of seaweed on a little beach at Salcombe in Devon UK
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:23 am

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 5 Art_on10

In between the sunny spells here, I've created little signs to hang on my doors, so that visitors know if I'm IN or OUT.
    Often villagers here are at ease, leaving their door open, I'm sharing a home and I need to close my door when leaving the house.

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 5 Art_on11
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:46 pm

These are cute BB Big Grin 3

Love from me
    mudra
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:31 pm

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 5 Evenin10
    This week a beautiful evening walk was a joyful surprise on a road that I had walked some weeks ago, on a rainy afternoon.

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 5 Image211
    These trees were looking very different on that rainy afternoon. Nature is such great nurture :)
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:03 am

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 5 Yellow10
    Yellow beetroot, a beautiful variety I've found in Somerset on a market. I eat the root and leaves both, when it's fresh.

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 5 Eggs_f10
    Blue eggs, huhhh? Never seen those before. On a little walk distance a farm has made a little wooden box on the wall with
    boxes of eggs and a "honesty pot" to put the money in. The eggs taste lovely and I've seen some of the chickens who lay them,
    I can hear their "cluck cluck..." while walking along the wall, knowing they live on top in an enclosed run with a wooden night-home.
    On the backside of the wooden box the owners have put a note saying "Sorry, no eggs today, our suppliers can't be hurried"  Lmfao

An update on the origin of the blue eggs: they're from "lavender hens", a rare race with slightly purplish grey feathers, beautiful!

Last edited by B.B.Baghor on Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:54 am

Nice work B.B. I'm almost to the point of leaving most everything behind -- except for 1. Nature. 2. Human-Nature. 3. Natural-Law -- at least upon Planet-Earth. I'm going to try very hard to not post for the rest of 2015 -- so until 2016 -- Namaste and Godspeed.
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:58 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:Nice work B.B. I'm almost to the point of leaving most everything behind -- except for 1. Nature. 2. Human-Nature. 3. Natural-Law -- at least upon Planet-Earth. I'm going to try very hard to not post for the rest of 2015 -- so until 2016 -- Namaste and Godspeed.

Thanks ortho, I wish you well if you choose to leave here and also if you stay, which may not surprise us both Cheerful
    I'm almost sure you will manage to leave your posting here more at ease, or have a break, to wean from a long intensive
    posting and reading period, when you choose an alternative activity, for example foraging food in nature, or walking long distances.

Or start gardening? Or baking bread in terracotta plantpots? Last Monday I took two large terracotta plantpots from the
    glasshouse, shook the fat black spiders out of them (those are the ones who make me shiver and shriek) and cleaned
    them under the tap, let them soak thoroughly, hearing the sound of water being sucked into the material of the pots.
    I managed to bake two breads in them, in a round shape. Which is one of the prettiest and amazing discoveries to me....
    baking bread in terracotta plantpots, the simplest and cheapest way to find baking forms. Also, they come in all sizes, don't they?

Please ortho, whatever you do, take it easy for a change and enjoy a high tea someplace nice, okay? The shivers and shrieks of
    your ex-posting "cold turkey" may follow you for a while, but that's part of the process, there's nothing you can do about it except
    letting them pass, I guess. Take care and enjoy nature-human nature and natural law sunny

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 5 Art_fr10
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:06 pm

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 5 2_terr10
    Here are the 2 breads I baked in terracotta plantpots. Just had a piece of it, with strawberry from a local farm, so hmmm jammie Cheerful

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 5 Meadow10
    This is also something edible: a meadow champignon, often present in the fields here. The fresh ones who are solid white within,
    are edible, sliced and fried in a bit of oil. Slightly similar in preparation to the texture of tofu. Add some salt or tamari to it for taste.
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:48 am

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 5 Creati10
    This poem I've illustrated and hung on my wall in the living room. The forestry here is lush due to many rainy hours with
    no choice but to stay inside most of the day. Isn't it a nice circle, a co-operation of different natures? Wink

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 5 Impres10
    An impression of Somerset's landscape with the Tor in the background, so often visible from far away in mist and shine of sun and moon.
    The Tor is present amidst moors and lakes, on "The Levels" which means that here begins a flat landscape reaching towards the seashore
    in the South. The hills are on walking distance, with quarries and red, grey and blue rocks, with the rainwater flowing down through crevices
    and little gurgling streams, audible everywhere here. I've bought boots that are knee high, for walking in the red soil with rainfall means
    sinking deep in cow-tracks and walking through deep puddles, at times.

"The Levels" are excellent terrain for bicycling and soon I will be able to go on a mountain bike, offered by a daughter of my landlord.
    The multiple gears-system needs some repair, otherwise it's a great bike with heavy tires for rough terrain. I think I will use a helmet,
    for I've got to get used to riding on the left side, through narrow lanes, when not on bicycle tracks. Walking through the village, I found
    several times that I had to jump up into the ivy on the walls, while cyclists came rushing downhill around the bend, without taking notice.
    I'll make sure that I go slow always, up hill without efforts Bleh and down hill, not whooping.....while on the bike Cheerful

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:33 pm

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 5 Goddes10

These are Goddess images presented on the Goddess Conference in Glastonbury, during the first week of July 2015.
    It's not my work of art, I took the pictures. There's a whole series of them and I've placed them in a Word document, for easy posting.....
    I imagined. Apparently I've reached the maximum of upload space. I will post the Goddess images 2 by 2 at a time.
    In between posts of other origin.

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 5 Goddes11
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:11 pm

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 5 Bristo10
    Chicken-frogs with huge dark eyes, very mysterious and still. They're eaten by the people living among them, for their meat
    tastes like chicken. Ughhh, can't think of doing it Nope

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 5 Bristo11
    A cute group of meercats snuggling for warmth. One of them was standing a bit on distance on the watch out.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:41 pm

Such a lovely and personal journal. Thank you so much for sharing your life with us B.B. It's inspires me to be a bit more creative as there is so much beauty here I could be putting into pictures.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:47 pm

Carol wrote:Such a lovely and personal journal. Thank you so much for sharing your life with us B.B. It's inspires me to be a bit more creative as there is so much beauty here I could be putting into pictures.

Oh thank you, Carol, it's so good to hear you say this. Please show us the beauty of your living space? I'm curious how the chickens live and how Hawaii's nature looks like, for I'm not familiar with that part of the world. Creativity is a balancing of mind, heart and hands to me. Of course nowadays even mainstream doctors give an advise to those working with their mind and much hours on a pc, to choose a creative hobby, to balance the left and right brain. If I hadn't gained such a creative abundance in my life and acted on it too, I would've found it difficult to balance mind and hands and enjoy also peace.

To be honest, at times I'm doubtful about posting here, for there's not much of a talking stick going round, with this number of active members present, each more or less on their own little Misty Avalon island Wink When I'm more confident I'm feeling good about sharing art and thoughts, finding the same by others here. In these intense vibrations of our now, at least that's how I experience it, the presence of beauty and humor is a welcome medicine to me in order to endure these times of change. And also, it's what does me a world of good..... having a fresh dog nose each day and loads of physical excersize  bounce

Last edited by B.B.Baghor on Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:02 am

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 5 Bristo12

A water-turtle child in the Bristol Zoo accompanied by a Goddess Cheerful

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 5 Goddes12
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:33 am

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 5 Goddes13

Goddesses.... they come in so many forms Cheerful

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 5 Goddes14

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:57 pm