tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+9
Pheryllt
truth and integrity
mp3
enemyofNWO
Carol
Mercuriel
reality=check
devakas
burgundia
13 posters

Polish president all all on board dead in a plane crash...

Pheryllt
    Pheryllt

Polish president all all on board dead in a plane crash... - Page 2 Empty Re: Polish president all all on board dead in a plane crash...

Post  Pheryllt Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:28 pm

Its my understanding they had just paid off the IMF and even offered them money to loan out to others. The IMF and its loan programs are the NWO's means of strangulating countries into submission with the elite's agenda. Out from under that weight, Poland was positioning itself to be imune to manipulation. One more thing to concider in this whole mess.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Polish president all all on board dead in a plane crash... - Page 2 Empty Re: Polish president all all on board dead in a plane crash...

Post  Carol Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:33 pm

Kerry has a tendency to make assumptions... false ones quite frequently.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:19 pm

Pheryllt wrote:Its my understanding they had just paid off the IMF and even offered them money to loan out to others. The IMF and its loan programs are the NWO's means of strangulating countries into submission with the elite's agenda. Out from under that weight, Poland was positioning itself to be imune to manipulation. One more thing to concider in this whole mess.

You might be quite right here. My friend from Norway(though she is polish) was trying to read different articles about the subject. And while she was reading, the pages were being blocked or just disappearing. She even read sth of that sort: NWO has declared war against Poland. It has to do with the finances, Polish currency, the latest intervention in the market, and the refusal to buy the swine flu vaccine, which was largely publicized.
    I do not know if Tusk attended the Bilderberg meeting. I have never heard his name being associated with that organization. But the Minister of Health Ewa Kopacz is part of Tusk's cabinet.
    haibane
    haibane

Post  haibane Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:33 pm

I wonder if this is just a coincidence or an interesting development: the head of the Czech central bank has announced a few days ago that he will step down as of the end of June.
    Also, my source claims (I haven't had time to confirm all the details yet but I have reasons to trust this source) that although the TU-154 was indeed an old plane, it was completely refurbished to comply with the latest EU standards, which means that the avionics on-board ought to be pretty much capable of landing without the pilot's intervention. Since the airport wasn't a civilian one, it wasn't in the avionics' standard database, so the on-board computer would have to be fed with the airports data just for the occasion, which offers a speculation about data may have been corrupted.
    Any thoughts?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:41 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxIFh3NkEvM

This link shows the polish crash and assination
    watch it before youtube deletes it.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:55 am

There is a story now about the person who shot the movie . He is now dead . Apparently he was knifed , sent to hospital and there he was knifed to death  .If this can be confirmed , we can be certain that it was a premeditated murder of 96 people and the Russians rescuers were accomplices .Tuesday, 20 April 2010
    The guy who filmed the shots fired at the POLISH PLANE CRASH WAS ASSASSINATED
    " Author of the video seen by everyone by now has been stabbed near Kijow on 4.15 and transported in critical condition to the hospital in Kijow. On 4.16 three unidentified individuals unplugged him from life support system and stabbed him 3 more times. Andrij was pronounced dead that afternoon. Russian government claims it was a coincidence. "
    http://gazbom.blogspot.com/2010/04/guy-who-filmed-shots-fired-at-polish.html
    Bobbie
    Bobbie

Post  Bobbie Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:11 pm

I haven't been following this thread recently and did not realize all this had happened. My God, is anyone going to do something? Isn't there anyone who is on the white hat side that can expose this to the world in a way that would not put them in jeopardy?
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:33 am

Video By Jane Burgermeister in Krakow .  Interesting questions asked . Did a coup d'etat took place in Poland ? I would not put it past the NWO and Russia too . It is possible that the 97 people never left Poland  and that plane was crashed by tricking the pilots . It is obvious that the dead president was on the black list of too many opponents .  Time will tell .        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoTL-fQ0J3U
    Bobbie
    Bobbie

Post  Bobbie Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:11 am

Great video EoNWO. More people have the ability to watch them perform these acts against humanity than ever before. They'd better see the handwriting on the wall or they're going to find themselves in the same place as the supposed passengers on that plane because when the multitudes find out, as they are more and more every day, it's not going to be a pretty sight.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:34 am

enemyofNWO wrote:Video By Jane Burgermeister in Krakow . Interesting questions asked . Did a coup d'etat took place in Poland ? I would not put it past the NWO and Russia too . It is possible that the 97 people never left Poland and that plane was crashed by tricking the pilots . It is obvious that the dead president was on the black list of too many opponents . Time will tell . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoTL-fQ0J3U
    i doubt that they never left Poland. President's brother and family members of other victims identified their family members in Moscow. They had to go there. And apparently the president called his brother from the plane shortly before the landing. But definitely there is something fishy about it...
    haibane
    haibane

Post  haibane Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:49 pm

burgundia wrote:
    enemyofNWO wrote:Video By Jane Burgermeister in Krakow . Interesting questions asked . Did a coup d'etat took place in Poland ? I would not put it past the NWO and Russia too . It is possible that the 97 people never left Poland and that plane was crashed by tricking the pilots . It is obvious that the dead president was on the black list of too many opponents . Time will tell . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoTL-fQ0J3U
    i doubt that they never left Poland. President's brother and family members of other victims identified their family members in Moscow. They had to go there. And apparently the president called his brother from the plane shortly before the landing. But definitely there is something fishy about it...
    I have to agree that this sound like a really wild speculation, but then again - I've seen 3 videos from the scene so far, and NOT A SINGLE BODY, not to mention seats... Is that weird or am I just missing something?
    Bobbie
    Bobbie

Post  Bobbie Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:07 pm

They had to know exactly where the plane was going to go down in order to have those guys in black ready to shoot whoever survived. By redirecting the lights and flight path, they could do just that - know exactly where the plane was going to crash.
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Tue May 18, 2010 3:10 am

David Icke on the Polish government air crush and Haiti .

http://mikephilbin.blogspot.com/2010/05/david-icke-polish-plane-crash-haiti.html
    spiritwarrior
    spiritwarrior

Polish president all all on board dead in a plane crash... - Page 2 Empty Polish president all all on board dead in a plane crash...

Post  spiritwarrior Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:47 am

Poland: money stolen from plane crash victim’s
    account

2010 06 08

By Mansur Mirovalev | Examiner.com

Polish president all all on board dead in a plane crash... - Page 2 11268polishplane

Polish authorities said Monday that someone stole a credit card from the
    wreckage of the plane crash that killed President Lech Kaczynski and 95
    others in Russia, and the card was then used to withdraw cash.
    Russian news services reported late Monday that three soldiers have been
    arrested on suspicion of having stolen personal belongings of a crash
    victim.

An unnamed source told the Itar-Tass news agency that the three
    conscripts were attached to the airport in the Russian city of Smolensk,
    where the plane was supposed to land. The source was quoted as saying
    investigators have evidence against the suspects.

Previously Russia’s Interior Ministry had denied the reports from
    Poland.

Monika Lewandowska, a spokeswoman for Warsaw prosecutors, said the
    equivalent of 6,000 Polish zlotys ($1,700) was withdrawn from the
    account of Andrzej Przewoznik, who died in the crash April 10 near
    Smolensk. Przewoznik was a prominent official who oversaw Poland’s
    wartime memorials.

Lewandowska told The Associated Press that two cards were stolen and
    that one was used just hours later, in the first of 11 withdrawals over
    three days from an automatic teller machine in Smolensk.

A second card belonging to Przewoznik was also stolen and there were six
    failed attempts to obtain money using that one, Lewandowska said.

Polish military prosecutors working on the main investigation into the
    crash discovered the cash withdrawals and have notified Russia,
    Lewandowska said.

Kaczynski’s plane crashed in heavy fog as it was carrying him and a
    high-ranking delegation to a memorial ceremony for 22,000 Polish
    prisoners of war massacred at the start of World War II by Josef
    Stalin’s secret forces.

Kaczynski, his wife and all 94 others on board - among them many of
    Poland’s top military leaders - were killed when the aircraft crashed in
    thick fog.

Investigators have not made final conclusions about the cause of the
    crash, but say that evidence so far points to pilot error and the heavy
    fog.

Article from: Examiner.com
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:22 am

Documentary film about the truth of the Polish President's plane crash
    " A letter from Poland "1/4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c6bqHONRMc

Love Always
    mudra
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:09 am

This video was been put together by the people and the newspapaer i really wouldn't like to have anything to do with....even if the plane crash was not a mere accident. And there were very few people on that plane I would call elite.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:38 am

Polish Prosecutor Shoots Himself after News Conference

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20jFds-rfgs

A Polish military prosecutor has shot himself in the head after cutting short a news conference in his office, officials and media reports say.

Col Mikolaj Przybyl was defending a military investigation into media leaks related to the air crash that killed the Polish president in 2010.

He asked reporters to leave so that he could take "a break".

Upon hearing a loud thud, the reporters returned to find him on the floor with a pool of blood around his head.

Mr Przybyl, who was in his office in Poznan, western Poland, is now in hospital in stable condition. His life is not in danger, according to hospital officials.

Love Always
    mudra
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:53 am

Hmmm - Some of Us were pretty sure the Polish President was Assassinated for He and His Cabinet's refusal to join the IMF and the New World Order...

I even have the Video archived of shots being heard at the crash scene as well as the cursing of one of the Pilot's (Who at that time is still strapped into the Chair BTW) - Which appears to be directed at someone Who seems to - With the Audio in mind - Shoot the Pilot shortly after His utterances.

That said - This just cements It for Me now and It should do so for a great deal of others wondering about this...

Simply put - He and His Entourage (The Passengers of the Plane) were Assassinated by the Russians on behalf of the Rothschilds Banking Cartel...

BAM...

Harp

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:00 am

i think mercuriel you might be right...
    It could also be a lesson to the rest of the world about what happens to those who do not comply...
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:22 am

burgundia wrote:It could also be a lesson to the rest of the world about what happens to those who do not comply...

It was definately that...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Polish president all all on board dead in a plane crash... - Page 2 Empty Prosecutors release new transcripts confirming 3rd party in cockpit

Post  enemyofNWO Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:26 am

http://rt.com/news/248453-polish-prosecutor-transcript-kaczynski-crash/

SNIP
    "Pressured by the leak of a local radio station, the Polish Prosecutor’s Office has released black box transcripts from the presidential plane that crashed in Russia in 2010. It confirms that unauthorized people were in cockpit, instructing the pilots.

The transcript, along with two expert opinions, was published by the Polish Chief Military Prosecutor’s Office on Thursday.

The office said that the release was meant to dissipate speculation after a leaked and allegedly not-entirely-correct version was published earlier in the week by Polish radio station RMF.

In the released documents, which are believed to be based on a new expertise carried out some time after February 2014, transcripts of cockpit recorders are placed in a detailed timeline with occasional commentary. They also contain an ‘identity’ column, with possible speakers identified by letters, and there are several columns defining the quality of recording and the certainty with which the meaning could be understood, on a 1-4 scale. "
    Continues at
    http://rt.com/news/248453-polish-prosecutor-transcript-kaczynski-crash/

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:50 pm