tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+15
Mercuriel
Swanny
Eartheart
firefly
Carol
B.B.Baghor
TRANCOSO
Brook
Sanicle
Aquaries1111
mudra
magamud
orthodoxymoron
shiloh
RedEzra
19 posters

Bible

RedEzra
    RedEzra

Bible - Page 34 Empty Re: Bible

Post  RedEzra Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:12 am

An article for what it's worth coming from a dying CIA agent confessing that CIA blew up WTC7 on 9/11. An aphorism as there are no atheists in foxholes may apply to deathbeds as well... or perhaps it's just the Company man*s last convenient assignment true or not.

CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘We Blew Up WTC7 On 9/11’

"79-year-old retired CIA agent, Malcom Howard, has made a series of astonishing claims since being released from hospital in New Jersey on Friday and told he has weeks to live. Mr. Howard claims he was involved in the “controlled demolition” of World Trade Center 7, the third building that was destroyed on 9/11."

http://yournewswire.com/cia-911-wtc7/
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:18 pm

What is that great city which reigns over the kings of the earth ?

I ask because in the Book of Revelation Ch 17 that great city is about to be abruptly destroyed... which is weird considering it reigns over the kings of the earth. It is said to sit on seven mountains which probably points out Rome...?

Furthermore in Revelation there are ten kings who have received no kingdom as yet but they receive authority for one hour as kings with the beast whose deadly wound was healed. So there is a not so new world power rising which will destroy the old world order.

With all the nazis are alive and well rumors i suspect the beast is the Third Reich bandaged up and ready to go again after the deadly wound in WWII. And working with the nazis are ten kings who lost their respective kingdom after an abolition of monarchy... perhaps these kings are the real power behind some of the democracies and are working or waiting to regain their lost kingdoms.

Anyway these ten kings without kingdoms who work with the emerging beast/nazi system will destroy that great city which reigns over the kings of the earth.... and so ends the old world order and begins the not so new one... which will just last 3.5 years before God destroy it.

RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:35 pm

Imagine the annual June report in Heaven where angels have to tell God about all the half naked men and women walking through the cities in broad daylight while waving the colors of the Covenant between God and man and pridefully proclaiming same sex and sodomy.

As if God made Adam and Steve or Amanda and Eve and commanded them to be fruitful and multiply.

God is probably not going to apologize to Sodom and Gomorrah so i don't see how destruction can be avoided.

Also the angels cannot be expected to make that embarrasing June report forever.

Bible - Page 34 2eca61ae8bce82fbcd8064b453716728--rainbow-sky-over-the-rainbow
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:46 pm

You god doesn't seem bothered about anything these days. I reckon he died and no one told you Lmfao
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:53 am

For about 2000 years people have wondered when will Jesus return and whether it is immediate or not. Most of those people are already dead and buried and now we who are alive wonder as well. When will He come and is He slacking ? 2000 years is a long time waiting for someone...

Well it's not long now... as there is an astronomical mark in time in the Book of Revelation Ch 12 that paints the picture of a specific point in time. No other place in the Bible are we given an exact date for an event... and without astronomy software probably nobody would find it.

Of course most importantly God gives and restrains insights into His mysteries at His own discretion in the proper time. So someone found favor with God and was able to figure it out... and that person is Scott Clarke over at utube channel eternalrhythmflow.

Soon nobody no longer will wonder when Jesus will return... for an exact date is written in the stars and blueprinted in the Bible. For about 2000 years the appointed time was always there... in the movements of the planets and in the golden ink... waiting to be found and understood.

It is the glory of God to hide a matter and the glory of kings to find it. - Proverbs 25:2

Jesus is coming like a thief in the night to resurrect the righteous dead in glorified bodies... soon in the twinkling of an eye some men and women someone's father or mother a family member will become an angel with all the glory power and clarity vested in an angelic body.

This is the promise of God to those who love and obey Him. To those who don't love God and do not care about His moral code of conduct... well He is the Creator of the heavens and earth and the Maker of man... so how could anybody exist if God did not bring us into being ?

God is not going to force us to love Jesus or obey Him because God do not make autobots but free willed spirits made in His image. He will give us what we want. Well enough of my rambling... two months to go guys.

Bible - Page 34 Revelation-12

Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:38 am

Watch out for Project Blue Beam
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:33 am

Are you using this Bible?

RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:10 am

Where do you think gov troll Jeff there will end up in eternity ?

The Old Testament was originally written in Hebrew and eventually translated into Greek in the 3rd century BC and the New Testament was originally witten in Greek. From there the Bible has been translated into all the languages of the world.

There are various english versions and so you can pick and choose what you want. No i don't believe the King James version is special... in fact i prefer a more modern version with up to date language.

But in the end the Bible will not save your soul. So who you gonna call ?
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:36 am

God's Book is crystal clear about the realities of Heaven and hell... and there are also witnesses who have experienced these real realms.

Hell is the sewer of the universe where evil end up. And according to God in His Book nobody on earth is good... so do your soul have a Saviour ?

Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:01 pm

Poor sad brainwashed people. I almost feel sorry for them
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:43 am

How's your we choose our incarnation together with our friends cult going ?

How did you even come up with that idea... and why does it make sense to you ? Imagination is fine but you do know there is a distinction between facts and fiction ?

You may think things which are not real... you understand that right ? Just because you think it does not make it real.

As long as you are not interested in tangible evidence or hardcore proof for what you believe in... you will believe lies.
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:17 am

The earth was made with no human help and no human hand made the animals.
    Still some think too highly of themselves... even though they've been around for less than 100 years.

There is a Creator who existed before humans and who is not dependent upon humans. God is the uncreated Being who created everybody and everything.
    No created being can become the uncreated Being.

Also angels are created beings and cannot become God.
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:53 am

How come no government is talking about the elephant in the room named nazi flying saucer ? What is the reason for this silence ? Why do they not come clean about the fact that nazi Germany developed operational UFOs ? Anybody ?

Why would the victors in WW II be silent about nazi flying saucers ?

Well instead of telling it as it is that they are nazi tech... they are trying to make us believe that they are alien tech. Why ?

Bible - Page 34 Haunebu-nazi-ufo-2

RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:32 pm

You cannot become God... as that position is taken by God. And that was why an angel fell... are you going to fall with him ?

Only God is uncreated and all else are created.

Eastern religions are really about annihilation or suicide of the soul... which is the same as the biblical second death or deconstruction of the soul.

God is looking for relationships...

Last edited by RedEzra on Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:44 pm

Two weeks to go to the new moon...

Is the Book of Revelation Ch 12 Verse 1-2 a snapshot of the constellation Virgo on 22-23 September this year ?

If it is then 3.5 years of terrible trouble is in our immediate future.
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:09 am

Maybe you know or maybe you don't... but the leaders of the world are together against God. Perhaps they don't know the power of God and hope to dethrone Him ? And that makes God chuckle. Is there anything more futile than plotting against God Almighty ?

"Why do the nations rage,
    And the people plot a vain thing?

The kings of the earth set themselves
    and the rulers take counsel together
    against the Lord and against His Anointed, saying

'Let us break Their bonds in pieces
    and cast away Their cords from us.'

He who sits in the heavens shall laugh
    the Lord shall hold them in derision.

Then He shall speak to them in His wrath
    and distress them in His deep displeasure."

- Psalm 2:1-5 -
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:01 am

The reason for you being born on earth is because God created you. So you can thank Jesus Christ for your soul skill and body.

You owe absolutely everything to God... and all Jesus is asking in return is relationship with Him.

Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:09 pm

Honestly there's no need to thank me Enlightened
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:33 am

The most well known secret in the world is that Jesus Christ is God Almighty.

But the world's elite worship an angel who wanted to be God. And that angel encourages them to break every law of God.

And that is why the world is as it is...
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:51 am

Why did God Almighty die on a cross ? Why would God Almighty be brutally beaten and humiliated by humans whom He created ?

Those are important questions which you have to come up with an answer.  

"Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I Am He, you will die in your sins." - John 8:24

Where do those who die in their own sins end up ?
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:11 pm

I like the look of heaven

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=163&v=5l3PS9fSs4c

I think I'll go
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:58 pm

The Truth is that Jesus Christ is the Creator of earth and the Maker of man and animals.

This is so because it is proven by all the fulfilled prophecies in His book and the thousands of testimonies from people all over the world who have been helped/healed by Him.

Some of the prophecies in His book are astronomical in nature which implies that the author of the Bible is also the author of planetary movements.

I am so tired of people pointing to other people for wisdom... when the Creator our Maker compiled a Book for us to study.

RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:17 pm

How many of you know there are false prophets in the world ?

And how would you know if he/she is a false prophet ?

If he/she reinforces your believes then you will think he/she is wise... and so you are incapable to spot a false prophet who resonates with you.

And that is why i am so adamant about demanding hardcore proof or at least tangible evidence... Do not believe what anybody says even when it resonates with you if they do not provide proof for what they say is true.

If you do not demand proof then you could wake up in a cult... or think that another human being is so wise that he/she is worthy of your attention and adoration.

Only God is worthy of our focus and worship... and i've been looking for God for a long time. Now i know for certain who God is because i demanded hardcore proof... and so i'm not fooled anymore.

I am foolproof : )

Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:53 pm

That book says a god created man in its image
    There are an awful lot of arseholes on this planet. What does that say about the thing that created them Naughty
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:26 pm

That is true admiral... so do you think God is an ar$ehole ?

What i think is ment by that image thing is that man is not an animal but godlike... and so capable of deep thinking and feeling.

But let's not forget that man disobeyed God and fell into body consciousness and entropy... wheras God is eternal spirit.

So some humans think they are the body only and at death that's it game over... while others think they will live limitless lives until they get it ?

The truth is that we have this one life only to show our worth to God and ourselves.

The good news is that God is just a shout away... and is always willing to help us along the way.

And who knows...? Maybe He already helped or healed some of you or saved someone from mortal danger... a car crash perhaps.

I know i would be dead already if not for God.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:26 pm