tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

PROJECT CAMELOT: PAUL LAVIOLETTE G2CLOUD SUPERWAVE?

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

PROJECT CAMELOT: PAUL LAVIOLETTE G2CLOUD SUPERWAVE? Empty PROJECT CAMELOT: PAUL LAVIOLETTE G2CLOUD SUPERWAVE?

Post  Carol Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:59 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-V-lU6Pk90#t=116
    PROJECT CAMELOT: PAUL LAVIOLETTE G2CLOUD SUPERWAVE?
    SUPERWAVE OR GRAVITIC WAVE HEADED OUR WAY IN APRIL 2014?
    .."One thing that we should be seriously concerned about is astronomer's nonchalant attitude in their observation of the encounter of the G2 cloud with our Galaxy's core. As noted in the Galactic Pinball posting about the G2 cloud encounter, astronomers are actually hoping to see "fireworks" to learn more about how "black holes dine". They don't realize that, if the galactic core does erupt in fireworks strong enough to produce a superwave, then the moment we see the outburst, the superwave cosmic rays will be here at our doorstep and will start to bite us. Perhaps they think that just because the Galactic center lies 23,000 light years away, there is nothing to worry about."--Paul LaViolette

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    magamud
    magamud

PROJECT CAMELOT: PAUL LAVIOLETTE G2CLOUD SUPERWAVE? Empty Re: PROJECT CAMELOT: PAUL LAVIOLETTE G2CLOUD SUPERWAVE?

Post  magamud Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:31 am

Any hopes for a Galactic wave will be such.  This is just an episode of what happens when intelligence creates without wisdom.  This also points to the temptation of science.  

And as far as their microscope grows, the farther their ambition seethes with power.  

Man is dangerous...
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

PROJECT CAMELOT: PAUL LAVIOLETTE G2CLOUD SUPERWAVE? Empty Re: PROJECT CAMELOT: PAUL LAVIOLETTE G2CLOUD SUPERWAVE?

Post  bobhardee Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:52 am

03 12 2014
    It is better to listen to Dr. Laviolette's entire presentation that is listed above. This is an 8 minute review.

youtube.com/watch?v=BOpExyA-m0Y
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:37 pm

One of the things that stuck in my mind was when LaViolette talked about how as the planet goes through the super wave it will neutralized the radiation (think Fukushima) and clean up many of these problems. I've often thought that no matter how bad things get there is a reset button.. somewhere that sets things right. IMPO the superwave is nothing to be afraid of.

malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:36 am

Carol wrote:One of the things that stuck in my mind was when LaViolette talked about how as the planet goes through the super wave it will neutralized the radiation (think Fukushima) and clean up many of these problems. I've often thought that no matter how bad things get there is a reset button.. somewhere that sets things right. IMPO the superwave is nothing to be afraid of.

Isn't it sad enough that we as humanity need that reset button? There are overwhelming indications and proofs of existence of many other human civilizations in the past. We're not the first one, we will not be the last one.

But I find it disturbing that the creation itself was forced to push that reset button many times in the past.

Our curent "amnezia", which includes all our progress but also all our mistakes which we as species have had in the past and which leaded to the almost total extintion of the human race, shouldn't be an excuse at all for our behaviour within our current lifes.

As long as we continue to worship the materialism in it's present form and do not recognize that the  point of no return has already been reached by now, we could be just happy to have that "option" with the reset button to "save" us from our own calamity.

Being a person with a positive attitude I will never give up to have this situation changed. But also, I am not even close to be afraid that the creation itself will push that reset button again. Just because I know what's comming...so or so...

Much respect
    Mall...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:06 am

IMPO Mal it's only this way because the human race has been interfered with and manipulated. From numerous deep inside reports humanity is controlled by a negative alien presence on the planet and therefore subject to multiple attacks of mind control from a variety of sources including our own DNA manipulation. The human brain has the capacity to do amazing things but the dumbing down of humanity has basically put a kabash on much of humanities potential - including their lost memories of the past.

I've often wondered about the greed factor and have come to look at it as more a condition of people who are spiritually deprived. Spiritually deprived along with having natural resources that should be available for all out of their reach due to again the elites manipulation of the planets resources. Is it really greed? Or is it the few who seek power and control over the masses that is the real issue. When I look at the travesty of the educational system it really makes me want to weep.

The youth have been abandoned. They are neglected, used and abused. Their minds are damaged by harmful substances in vaccines (Thimerosal), food (GMO, water (run off contaminants from chemical spraying), the air (chemtrails) along with all the crap on TV and negative lyrics in music. IMPO the destruction of humankind is a planned event by negative type aliens who seek to control the masses and the planets resources (including humanity).

I know for a fact (reality) that alien human looking clones, who without conscience (left brain oriented) and soulless are in control of various businesses on the planet. They are brilliant psychopaths and sociopaths. These particular beings are in positions of power and walk the halls of various governments. They seek power and control and have no real empathy for humanity. This is not to say that they alone are the source of humanities problems but they do contribute at unseen levels.

From what I have read of other off-worlder's perspectives given the human condition this them appears to be played out throughout the galaxy including other planets. Since these various aliens have space travel down they can pretty much go where they want. This small minority who have control will also be "reset" eventually somewhere down the road.

Meanwhile, humanity also has it's supporters and other alien benefactors who also work behind the scene but are more hidden for their own protection. The goal for us at the individual level is to stay in the moment and live a full life each day as if each day is the last day. I stopped worrying about the potentialities awhile back. All we have is the present. It's just important to make the best of each day and enjoy each day to the fullest by allowing our potential to manifest in the ordinary unfolding of life. My manifesting joy in the midst of chaos we still send that out to the multiverse as a testament to our own evolutionary path.

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:40 am

I'm not sure that the ones who "who are not empathetic to humanity" are all "alien looking human clones." We have some very sick humans who have narcissistic personality disorders who are people in charge. The narcissistic like the sociopath more times than not lacks any ability to be empathetic. The narcissistic behaves with only his/her image in mind. Sort of the ultimate what's in it for me is the way they approach everything. The sociopath behavior is to see what s/he can get away with with little concern for others. Both can be warm and inviting when you first interact. I think the best southern term that describes either one is "slick as a snail."
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:50 am

Agreed. But then who inhabits them? What negative forces control them? There is much that is unseen that also has an impact.

malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:13 pm

Without speaking about inhabiting, possession and control, I would suggest that all of us are just as we are due to the unique genetic configuration we're all blessed with since our coming into this plane of existence. Predestineted to play a role on this beautiful planet? Why not   Wink 

Nevertheless, I also agree that exact these genetic configurations are a subject of manipulation and control due to various methods. When the original genetic codes are being altered to some degree, it's no wonder that we can observe all possible types of characters.

With this in mind, it is inevitable to just accept the things as they are. Just as Carol beautifully said: all of us will be reset eventually somewhere down the road  cheers 

Much respect
    Mall...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:45 pm

I still have this fantasy of eventual transfiguration.  Hadriel Enlightened Hadriel 

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:06 pm