tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+2
Floyd
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
6 posters

oil is a distraction from coming iran attack which is a distraction from the final collaspe of the economy

pineal-pilot-in merkabah
    pineal-pilot-in merkabah

oil is a distraction from coming iran attack which is a distraction from the final collaspe of the economy Empty oil is a distraction from coming iran attack which is a distraction from the final collaspe of the economy

Post  pineal-pilot-in merkabah Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:18 am

Floyd
    Floyd

oil is a distraction from coming iran attack which is a distraction from the final collaspe of the economy Empty Re: oil is a distraction from coming iran attack which is a distraction from the final collaspe of the economy

Post  Floyd Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:20 am

If anyone bombs Iran it wil be ther Israelis. The Yanks will get them to do it.
    syamakunda
    syamakunda

oil is a distraction from coming iran attack which is a distraction from the final collaspe of the economy Empty Re: oil is a distraction from coming iran attack which is a distraction from the final collaspe of the economy

Post  syamakunda Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:32 am

There is no need to distract anyone on the planet...
    Humanity have reached the level of acension were useless things like economy dosent bother anymore oil is a distraction from coming iran attack which is a distraction from the final collaspe of the economy Icon_biggrin
    I found this topic most distracting oil is a distraction from coming iran attack which is a distraction from the final collaspe of the economy Suspect
    sk
    newel
    newel

Post  newel Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:20 pm

It's clear in my mind but I don't know how to put it.

Do you feel lately that there is just too much info? I do. It might not be that there is more info than before, but that we're in a transition from peacetime to wartime, just like before WWII. And during wartime the novelty requirment for a news is just not the same. My guess is that an adjustment in the novelty factor is about to occur in the alternative media community, and most of the news reported now will seem irrelevant afterwards.

It's a long article but I like Tarpley. I'll read it this afternoon.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:25 pm

So what happens is that people feed on headlines, because 99% has a concentration spam of <30 seconds.

On average people who read a news article online finish a fifth or less.

We are bombarded by 'news', but hardly ever give it time to settle down in our concioussness.
    Therefore More becomes Less.

These are the TRUE Illuminati crimes, that screw the minds of the population on a daily bases.
    (The cell phone terror is another one.)

But hey, I've got only so much time, for so many people, apart from the time I need for myself.

I've got a couple of very bright 'students' who try to 'spread the word', but most people are far to busy with making enough money to pay off the interest on their creditcard debts.

Slaves of the Almighty Euro-Dollar, humankind has become.
    Tells a lot - if not everything - about the stupidity & greed of modern man.

That, or the people are too poor to be even taken seriously by our 'chosen' leaders.
    newel
    newel

Post  newel Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:40 pm

That was a really good article. Thank you.

Tarpley does a great job following all this stuff, and he sums it up well.

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:36 pm

metaw3 wrote:

That was a really good article. Thank you.

Tarpley does a great job following all this stuff, and he sums it up well.

I second that.
    Thnx Pineal-Pilot-i-M
    pineal-pilot-in merkabah
    pineal-pilot-in merkabah

Post  pineal-pilot-in merkabah Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:25 pm

the article is very concise and when people like tarpley state such things it gives it abit kore credibility has he isnt the type prone to hysteria. i agree with posters above who say we are being overloaded with info an psy op technique that has a similar effect to witholding of information. i think its how the main stream media works bombard and overload then the mid of the people gets fed up and attention spans disintergrate.
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:42 pm

oh man, I don't have time to read all that, can you summarize it in two words? Like, "we're forked?" Just kidding, I liked how Tarpley pulled it all together on Obarmy. Some say he is a liar and has an agenda, but doesn't everyone? will read tomorrow, thanks for posting.
    pineal-pilot-in merkabah
    pineal-pilot-in merkabah

Post  pineal-pilot-in merkabah Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:45 am

well we can only hope that obarmy has an agenda that is contrary to the agenda he is being employed to implement a la kennedy.I see nothing so far to indicate that obAMA is any different from the last puppet.
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:59 am

oh yes, obarma is mind controlled for sure, I meant Tarpley, some say he is agenda driven, but who isn't?

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:19 pm