tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Hyperinflation coming to US economy during 2014

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Hyperinflation coming to US economy during 2014 Empty Hyperinflation coming to US economy during 2014

Post  bobhardee Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:48 pm

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Hyperinflation coming to US economy during 2014 Empty Re: Hyperinflation coming to US economy during 2014

Post  bobhardee Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:13 am

I think these steps may slow down any hyperinflation and may even prevent such. We will see.

Highlights from the Latest “Office of Poofness 3-31-14″ and “Benjamin Fulford 4-1-14″ reports
    by kauilapele

poofness_office_of_36benjamin_fulford_smile_smirk43As a "service to Humanity" (and because I simply felt like going through the latest Poof and Ben Fulford reports to find highlights for myself) I present here some of the highlights I saw in these latest posts. Of course, these are from my end, and no one else's end.

Office of Poofness report 3-31-14

ON MARCH 28, THE TREASURY RESERVE NOTE (NEW US DOLLAR) [TRN] WAS EFFECTED.

THE OLD DOLLAR WILL DEVALUE SOMEWHAT, BUT IT WILL NOT BE A HIGH RATE AND IS EXPECTED TO BE AT THE 3-4% MARK ONLY.

THE TRN WILL ACTUALLY PREVENT THE ECONOMIC COLLAPSE PREDICTED BY SO MANY AS IT OFFSETS THE DEVALUATION, AND KEEPS THE DEVALUATION TO A SMALL PERCENTAGE AS ABOVE.

ALL FINANCIAL EVENTS ARE CONFIRMED FOR NEXT WEEK INCLUSIVE OF THE RE-VALUATION. THE FORMAL GLOBAL ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE TRN, THE GLOBAL CURRENCY RESET.

THE FORMAL ANNOUNCEMENT IS SCHEDULED FOR SUNDAY APRIL 6, 2014. THE NEWS WILL BE CARRIED BY CNN AND OTHERS...

...EXPECT BANKS TO BE CLOSED FOR 24 HOURS WHEN THE RESET IS EFFECTED AT THE GLOBAL FINANCIAL LEVEL. IT WILL NOT BE A WEEK OR MONTH AS SOME PREDICT.

DO YOU HONESTLY THINK THAT ONCE A MILESTONE IS ANNOUNCED LIKE THIS THAT YOU WOULD HAVE RECEIVED MONEY THE NEXT MORNING? WITHOUT THE MECHANICAL DETAILS WORKED OUT? THIS IS NOT A FIVE MINUTE PROCESS. AS EACH MILESTONE IS REACHED, WE ARE THAT MUCH CLOSER TO MONEY IN THE POCKET. AND WE WILL BE THERE VERY SHORTLY BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH EVERYTHING IS RELEASED, IT WILL TAKE SOME DAYS TO FILTER DOWN TO OUR POCKET. BE PATIENT.

...AT THE MOMENT, THAT IS THE METHODOLOGY OF EXCHANGE OR TRANSACTION – THE CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATION. IF THERE IS NO SUCH MECHANISM FOR EXCHANGE (IE A CONTRACT OF SOME SORT), HOW CAN YOU GET THINGS DONE? UNTIL THERE IS A CHANGE IN THE MANNER BY WHICH TRANSACTIONS ARE DONE, THEN WE ARE ALL STUCK WITH WHAT IS THERE ALREADY.

...THE NEW ASSET BACKING THE SYSTEM IS NO LONGER THE FIAT STRAWMAN CORPORATION (YOU) THEY HAVE CREATED, BUT METAL...

...RESET HAPPENED ALREADY ON MARCH 17. NOW WE ARE IN THE DEPLOYMENT PHASE OF IT ALL. WHEN US TREASURY FORMALLY ANNOUNCES THE TRN (EXPECTED THIS COMING WEEK) THE FEDERAL RESERVE WILL NOT GO AWAY. IT IS A DISTRIBUTION NETWORK FOR MONEY, AND THE UST WILL ASSIMILATE AND USE THIS SYSTEM FOR SUCH DISTRIBUTION AND SAVE A FEW BUCKS BY NOT RE-INVENTING THE WHEEL. COMMON SENSE AGAIN RIGHT?

GOD BLESS US ALL AS WE ENTER THIS NEW PARADIGM OF OUR HUMANITY THIS COMING WEEK. MONEY THE FOLLOWING WEEK IN POCKETS.

Benjamin Fulford 4-1-14

During the last week the Russians, the gnostic Illuminati, the federation of world martial arts societies, the British, the North Koreans and others have contacted the White Dragon Society to offer support for its plan to end poverty and stop environmental destruction.

What the WDS knows from its direct intelligence sources is that the [cabal underground] bases were shut off from the surface of the planet around 2011... The entrances were shut to ensure senior cabalists would have no shelter in the event they tried to carry out their plan to destroy 90% of humanity.

...Cobra claimed to have ridden a supersonic underground train from London to New York before the bases were shut down. This corroborates extensive written records about these underground train networks.

The Gnostic Illuminati have also threatened to destroy “the Jewish square mile” of London as well as Jerusalem and New York “this week” if the cabal did not surrender control of the dollar based financial system.

Once humanity is liberated from Babylonian style debt slavery and global fascism then groups like Cobra and Keshe will be generously financed provided they are genuine.
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Hyperinflation coming to US economy during 2014 Empty Re: Hyperinflation coming to US economy during 2014

Post  bobhardee Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:02 pm

David Wilcock’s Comments on the 4-1-14 Benjamin Fulford Update… “We Are on the Threshold of Huge Changes”
    by kauilapele

David_Wilcock_Search66Comment by dwilcock on April 1, 2014 @ 9:49 am
    OK… this is the real one [maybe he was speaking about which post was the real update].

Be on the lookout for a HUGE investigation into Flight 370 on my website in the next 2-3 days or less… I hope.

I do believe this is the biggest “botched job” in the history of the Cabal. I am getting astonishing dream data saying we are on the threshold of huge changes.

Check my site divinecosmos.com for the new piece as it is imminent. Real-world data backs up the dream data very nicely. I think we are seeing the conclusion of what Ben has been talking about ever since his epic debut on June 30, 2007 in the article written by Henry Makow.
    - David

April 1, 2014 @ 9:52 am
    Jeez… I didn’t expect Ben to talk about the TV show here. It was very real and they interviewed me for 5 hours. They asked me to get them in touch with Ben and I did. It should be out in about a month.
    - David

April 1, 2014 @ 9:57 am
    The Quran thing is hogwash, IMO.
    - David

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:54 pm