tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

'This Is Anything But A Necessary Evil' HAARP

Jenetta
    Jenetta

'This Is Anything But A Necessary Evil'  HAARP Empty 'This Is Anything But A Necessary Evil' HAARP

Post  Jenetta Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 pm

Now you see them, now you don't...Vanishing Islands?

http://beforeitsnews.com/science-and-technology/2012/11/haarp-unleashes-tesla-death-ray-2498644.html

HAARP Technology 2.0 Wrecking Our Environment?

http://www.activistpost.com/2012/11/haarp-technology-20-wrecking-our.html

Weather Wars & The Devil's HAARP

http://www.activistpost.com/2010/08/weather-wars-and-devils-haarp.html

Masters of the World: HAARP Wars

http://beforeitsnews.com/science-and-technology/2012/05/masters-of-the-world-haarp-wars-2098680.html

Death Chain: Antarctic HAARP Activation

http://beforeitsnews.com/science-and-technology/2012/05/death-chain-antarctic-haarp-activation-2128255.html

Planet Earth: The Latest Weapon Of War

http://www.globalresearch.ca/planet-earth-the-latest-weapon-of-war/5307466

Physicist: HAARP Manipulates Time

http://beforeitsnews.com/science-and-technology/2012/05/physicist-haarp-manipulates-time-2167703.html

Deadly Time Vortex Appears Over Antarctica

http://beforeitsnews.com/strange/2011/04/deadly-time-vortex-appears-over-antarctica-553845.html

Are HAARP Frequency Pulse-Waves Driving People Mad?

http://beforeitsnews.com/science-and-technology/2012/02/are-haarp-frequency-pulse-waves-driving-people-mad-1766530.html

HAARP Destroying Polar Ice Cap

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2012/08/haarp-destroying-polar-ice-cap-2452668.html

Scientists: Earth's Protective Shield Failing

http://beforeitsnews.com/space/2012/11/scientists-earths-protective-shield-failing-2448946.html

'This Is Anything But A Necessary Evil'  HAARP 187111 Food for thought
    burgundia
    burgundia

'This Is Anything But A Necessary Evil'  HAARP Empty Re: 'This Is Anything But A Necessary Evil' HAARP

Post  burgundia Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:28 pm

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

'This Is Anything But A Necessary Evil'  HAARP Empty Re: 'This Is Anything But A Necessary Evil' HAARP

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:51 pm

I get the sinking feeling that humanity is messing around with ancient ET technology which they really know nothing about -- and have no business implementing on Earth at this point in time. I further get the sickening feeling that this is stolen ET technology -- which might be booby-trapped. Humanity might be playing with burning-magnesium. I am extremely apprehensive and distressed. I guess I like the idea of this solar system being run by extremely competent and ethical individuals (human and otherwise) as a Big Non-Corrupt Business -- with the Sovereignty of God -- and Human Responsible Freedom -- in a Dynamic Equilibrium. Hope Springs Eternal.
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:46 pm

O.
    It is a good thing that we can look at all the social, political, and other systems that are not doing well and recognize that at least we have each other to share these bits of wisdom. We know that some are much more accurate than others and it is most frustrating to figure out which one is which. They all see right or at least the ones that present the information so that it is believable. I think a year or so ago I started making a list of what I believed to be right and was going to add to it but never did. Outside of a brown dwarf coming our way, I think that biggest issue we all must deal with is greed. The rich wanting to get richer on the backs of everybody else. Not sure why. I mean you have so much.....what can you do with it all other than gain power over everybody. The next biggest problem are those people who believe that you can have a theocracy within a democracy and it not cause havoc. Can a government that is a theocracy get along with a neighbor who does not share their values? Yes is that neighbor has a big stick and says that if you bring that s.... over here, I hit you on the head with this stick. The third issue is how corporations seem to be taking control of the world. I think the word for that is fascism. They certainly are taking control of America. The last problem is somewhat of a wild card. It is the ET factor. Are we nothing more than a zoo to which they stop and watch to see if we can figure it out enough......so that when we get smart enough, we will join their ranks? The rate we are moving, that will not be anytime soon.
    Bob H.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:39 am

A startling view of possible-realities is emerging for me -- which I wish to discuss less and less. It has a lot to do with Star-Wars -- Weapons -- Money -- Power -- Exploitation -- Enslavement -- God -- Genetics -- Deception -- Technology -- Etc. What if the nastiness on this planet has been somehow necessary for thousands of years?? What if God is a Galactic-Warrior (rather than someone who personally answers our prayers -- doing what we tell them to do)?? What if Nice-Guys really finish last in this Galaxy?? What if a lot of the Old-Testament and Revelation nastiness is tame compared to what really occurs throughout the Galaxy?? What if the Rockefellers, Rothschilds, Secret-Societies, Royalty, Elites, et al -- are somehow necessary in the Galactic Chain of Command -- relative to managing Earth Inc.?? What if a lot of religion is really the Opiate of the People (or something similar)?? I have been modeling a Theocratically Authorized and Overseen United States of the Solar System -- with the assumption that at some level one must deal with some very powerful beings who don't like to be told what to do. What if there are HUGE fleets of 100 mile-long bad@$$teroid mother@#$%^ships with unimaginable firepower -- filled with millions of Reptilian-Warriors (with very little mercy or empathy) -- who hate Humans?? What if we've had to make deals with these guys -- just to survive as inmates in a Prison-Planet?? What if resistance really is futile?? What if Humanity is a Renegade-Reptilian Genetics-Experiment?? Do you see why I'm trying to stop thinking and talking?? I think I've gone too far -- and crossed several lines. I really think I need to back-off and do something else. I had high-hopes regarding figuring things out -- but what if those who figure things out will be culled from the herd?? There was an episode of Star Trek Voyager -- or was it Babylon 5? -- where there was some sort of a huge bomb next to their spaceship (with an internal puzzle to be solved -- which would supposedly defuse the bomb). The captain figured-out that solving the puzzle would cause the bomb to explode -- and that it was a device to remove those who knew too much -- and were thus perceived to be a threat. A lot of the forbidden-information on the internet seems to be too available -- and too easy to access. I get the feeling that the PTB are taking very careful notes -- and that we might be segregated based upon our internet activities (or something like that). I am extremely apprehensive. Jordan Maxwell kept saying that he saw no way to avoid the so-called New World Order. Perhaps the best thing to do is to simply "Get Back to Work".

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:36 am

O.
    If you need comfort and it sounds like you do.....then go turn on the tv and watch the news. Doesn't matter which channel. None of them are looking or talking about stuff that we believe to be important. Oh, it the news of what corporate America wants us to hear. I didn't watch the morning news yesterday because I was on the road but I heard nothing about Earth Day on the evening news. Nothing about fracking causing major earthquakes in Oklahoma. Nothing about how the banks are continuing to screw everyone. Nothing about anything that is important and everything about stuff that is NOT.
    Bob H.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:00 pm

I recently received a copy of The Hard Sayings of Jesus by F.F. Bruce. It was shipped from England -- which I thought was sort of cool. My life is so dull, that even receiving a package from England is a Big-Deal for me!! I also recently received a copy of Planet Earth Inc. (Empire of the gods Exposed -- Volume One) by Ed Rychkun. It's HUGE!! It looks VERY Cool!! I haven't read it yet -- but I'm already going to recommend that some of you read it too!! I continue to think that something significant happened to me -- relative to some sort of an "Ancient Egyptian Deity". I don't think I'm smarter or better than anyone -- but I think I might've been someone significant in antiquity (who might've been deposed) -- and now that all of the secret-stuff is being exposed -- I am somehow being reintroduced to ancient-relatives (who might've stabbed me in the back)!! Who knows??!! This solar system might really be some sort of a Galactic Family Business. "Know ye not that I must be about my Father's Business??" I have expressed my desire that Purgatory Incorporated be transformed into Paradise Incorporated -- but I obviously do not know the full story of what's really going on. I continue to be interested in focusing upon the 1928 Book of Common Prayer -- the Psalms -- Isaiah -- Daniel -- Luke-Acts -- and James -- combined with Sacred Classical Music -- as an Ecumenical Place of Beginning. But I obviously don't know what the PTB find interesting regarding ecumenism. They never tell me anything. They probably don't even know about me. Ignorance is Bliss.

'This Is Anything But A Necessary Evil'  HAARP 9780877849278_p0_v2_s260x420
    'This Is Anything But A Necessary Evil'  HAARP 410sk86XkDL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_

1. http://www.amazon.com/Hard-Sayings-Jesus-Library/dp/0877849277/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1429582665&sr=8-1&keywords=hard+sayings+of+jesus+ff+bruce

2. http://www.amazon.com/Planet-Earth-Inc-Empire-Exposed/dp/1927066018/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1429582764&sr=8-1&keywords=planet+earth+inc

I often wish I knew when I could safely go farther -- and when I should shut-up. I truly do not wish to cause more problems. I am honestly trying to make things better. Unfortunately, I keep getting the feeling that it might not be possible to make things better -- and that things might get a helluva lot worse. Were those 'alien' images (I recently posted) genuine or bogus?? I have no idea. I don't lurk in parking-garages at 3AM to get such things. I simply pull them off the internet. I'm only doing this stuff because of the volume of very upsetting and problematic material on the internet. I wouldn't have dreamed of doing such things just a few years ago -- and I am truly going to stop doing this sort of thing. I think I've more than made my point. Now I think it is high-time to sit-down and shut-up. I'm just reposting and editing old posts. When this process is done -- I'm done. I probably should've stopped a couple of years ago, after my encounter with someone claiming to be a particular Ancient Egyptian Deity. THAT should've been the last straw. It's important to know when to stop. I just wonder how many nukes or potent explosives are pre-positioned throughout the world?! I've even heard the theory that Hiroshima and Nagasaki were destroyed by pre-positioned nukes. I keep wondering if everyone involved in the planning and execution of 9/11 really knew that the towers were going to be brought down?! I wonder what the effect of flying only one actual airliner into one tower (with no implosion) would've had regarding Going to War -- the Patriot Act -- Airport Security -- Conspiracy Theorists -- Re-Elections -- Etc.?? It seems as if 'They' made things way too complex and messy. What if 'They' had merely used a pre-planted nuke in one tower (with no plane or missile)?? 'They' seem to be very smart and very stupid -- simultaneously. I don't necessarily have a problem with appropriate watching and listening -- but I keep thinking that the bad-guys are cracking-down on the good-guys -- and that the bad-guys can do whatever the hell they want -- and get away with it. I keep getting the feeling that this solar system was taken-over by a Sun God who wasn't (and isn't) very nice -- thousands of years ago. Enough Said.
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:48 pm

bobhardee wrote:O.
    If you need comfort and it sounds like you do.....then go turn on the tv and watch the news.  Doesn't matter which channel.  None of them are looking or talking about stuff that we believe to be important. Oh, it the news of what corporate America wants us to hear.  I didn't watch the morning news yesterday because I was on the road but I heard nothing about Earth Day on the evening news.  Nothing about fracking causing major earthquakes in Oklahoma. Nothing about how the banks are continuing to screw everyone. Nothing about anything that is important and everything about stuff that is NOT.
    Bob H.

If I may throw in some of my Bleh time-traveler fatigue unwisdom, bobhardee, for possible comfort
    to you and anyone who welcomes that, most mass media news content of what is presented is turning into a
    seductive force, once we allow fear to lead the way, a fear in greed for being fed by an instinctual impulse.

More feeding triggers a need for more and before we know it, it's an ongoing and even instant feeding, a hypnosis.
    I am now in a strange house in the UK, with late communications and awake for many hours, maybe noticable Wink
    This.... fear thing.... and what it does, it's well known to most of us here, in the Mists, isn't it? The display of
    intentional drama is in essence.... just that: DRAMA. That sort of drama is an increase of masking what's hidden
    beneath it, as I see it. And it's a race that canot be won, for as a result, it's only pushing the surfacing of truth,
    with labor pains as it were. For those looking at it this way, for they can be seen as death throes as well.

I'm not ignorant to the damage done to living beings and the threats to conditions of planet Earth, weatherwise,
    waterwise and cycle-wise in all kinds. I'm following the regular news in a way like "making a mental note" of it,
    that's all. Every time I'm listening to the news on radio, it's mainly negative and untracable in checking the amount
    of truth in it. I'm more and more asking myself: does it make me happy or does it warm my heart in any way?

When it's not, I choose to turn the radio off. I've got enough on my mind inside my head already, specially now with
    the increase of solar activity. It's very noticable to me, even when in the UK. I'm the kind of person thinking now and
    than "Am I supposed to know of all that is happening in the world? How much can a human being digest, metaphorically
    speaking? Not having a telly in my home is a blessing and the funny thing, in a bizarre way, is that compared to most of
    the friends and aquaintances I know, I'm better informed on what really matters and on more news branching off of it.

The trick I use to be sort of... updated, is to glance through the headlines of papers, in shops which have many on display
    outside, in a standard. From outlandish origin in different languages. I almost can keep on walking, while having a peek.
    It's similar to the 5 minutes tubby-solar weather forecast you post every day here, bobhardee. Short, compact, to the point
    and allowing space, in space, to connect the dots, once you get used to Ben's style of dry humorous comments.
    It's a daily fun time for me, finding Ben's reports fitting neatly in that small pocket of time Cheerful

It's a beautiful prayer, in a way "Eyes open, no fear, be safe everyone....."

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:36 am