tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+10
ceridwen
magamud
mudra
lawlessline
devakas
Aquaries1111
orthodoxymoron
Jenetta
Carol
Floyd
14 posters

Planet X | Niburu hoax

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Planet X | Niburu hoax - Page 3 Empty Re: Planet X | Niburu hoax

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:45 pm

Floyd, you do an excellent job of spoiling all the fun -- but where should I go to find the 'truth'? I think I might've asked you this question previously -- but I can't remember.
    Floyd wrote:Im not sure fear mongering is fun. But the answers may well be in inserting cheezie wotsits up your nostrils then telling you friends that you are starting a new fashion.
    That was funny, Floyd -- but you didn't answer my question.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:49 pm

It was a zen answer Oxy
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:04 pm

No matter how different we all look or sound that is illusion. Our true nature is very beautiful, deep underneath the layers of material coverings.
    The soul is not a product of this world.

Most people don't even know what the soul is. Many confuse it with the mind or feelings.
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:06 pm

We see things and interpret them accordingly to our consciousness. In other words our world view is a reflection of our consciousness.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:56 pm

Floyd wrote:
    It amazes me that people still believe in this nonsense unless they are sons or daughters of motherless goats of course.

Keep posting the data Carol so we can all laugh at it.

Aye, aye, captain.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:19 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:Floyd, you do an excellent job of spoiling all the fun -- but where should I go to find the 'truth'? I think I might've asked you this question previously -- but I can't remember.
    Floyd wrote:Im not sure fear mongering is fun. But the answers may well be in inserting cheezie wotsits up your nostrils then telling you friends that you are starting a new fashion.

First things first Wotsits cause chaffing within the nostril I would suggest Nic Naks easier on the hair follicles and kinder to the skin.

Oxy, Floyd didn't answer because I not sure he knows the answer to that one. I think that starting with yourself would be a good start. What you think and feel is the most important part. The truth will never come in a yes/No answer. But I prefer to find the answer in living my life. You can never go far wrong with that, and there is sooooooooo much BS from New age Jesus wannabes in the states and UK that it is very refreshing from time to time to be in france where they have their heads truely in the sand for everything. Peace bliss of ignorance, thats the french.

But good lock with the truth and come back and tell us what you found.

But in the mean time just be my friend.

Lawless

t
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:28 am

Floyd wrote:
    It amazes me that people still believe in this nonsense unless they are sons or daughters of motherless goats of course.

Keep posting the data Carol so we can all laugh at it.

When my son was 4 years old I told him " You know you are not that body but a spiritual being .
    Over time you can manifest through many forms accounting for several lives ".
    To which he looked at me and said " Do you have proof of this ? " .
    That consterned me for a moment until I laughed about it.

When I was his age I was raised in an atheist family and my father being a doctor it was all
    about science and nothing for the spiritual realm.
    I would have loved to hear my parents telling me stories involving Spirit but they did'nt.
    I filled the gap by my own as I grew up.
    I assumed therefore my own kids would love it that I would be different.
    But hehe this is'nt how it works Cheerful

Years later I married a man that had studied a western spiritual path .
    I shared a book with him about masters of the far East once. As he was reading it he
    belittled it telling me how much shallow this all was in comparison to his own beliefs that
    he held for being right.

Whichever way we go in life we will be challenged with the exact opposite.
    This leads to two different consequences: either it makes us doubt our views a little or a lot
    or it does help us to strenghen them.
    Opposition is just the other facet of a same coin creating a dynamic that keeps the game going.

Beyond all this it frankly does'nt matter which side of the coin you play in as you recognize
    your essence is really beyond any beliefs.
    The whole game is'nt so much as making a point than waking up to who we are.
    That's real fun sunny

Love from me
    mudra

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:30 am

Lol Tom you are a wise man cheers

Much Love for You

Hugs

mudra
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:29 am

lawlessline wrote:
    Oxy, Floyd didn't answer because I not sure he knows the answer to that one.

Floyd does know the answer but first of all you have to join our mind XXXX starter pack for $175 before progressing to the novice DNA accelerator club ascension package at $682, eventually reaching full awareness 9D multi vibrational package at $7,864.
    If not you have no hope of surviving Planet x.

Last edited by Floyd on Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:44 am; edited 1 time in total
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:43 am

mudra wrote:

Beyond all this it frankly does'nt matter which side of the coin you play in as you recognize

For me Planet Niburu and its associated pseudeo science and misinformation is not so much about choices or sides but a demonstration of how fear and lies are used to frighten and manipulate thought.

One spiritual teacher I knew but did not study under put great emphasis on responsibility and action.

If something is demonstrably shown to be false and and fear inducing then it is only polite and responsible to shed a little light on that for those who may be in the grip of its fear and dont yet know otherwise.

On the other hand I would say it is irresponsible to fuel the fear and aid in the misinformation programme and help to cause unnecessary suffering to fellow sentient beings. Feeding the egregore of fear is the domain of the black arts and lodges. There is an alternative.

btw Tom if I had to chose three words they would be:
    Compassion, responsibility and ecology. They are the cornerstones.

Thats another $29885.000 thanks. you can pay by paypal lol.
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:56 am

Ahh Floyds take on Fear.

And how far is death from you floyd?

Is it a fear based mentality to accept that death is right next to you?

Or do you project hokie poke fear because you cannot tolerate the real nature of existence?

While your fear perspective has merit it does not tell of balance....
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:58 am

magamud wrote:Ahh Floyds take on Fear.

And how far is death from you floyd?

Is it a fear based mentality to accept that death is right next to you?

Or do you project hokie poke fear because you cannot tolerate the real nature of existence?

While your fear perspective has merit it does not tell of balance....

for those who are in fear they describe light and darkness. their truth is something grey in between.
    magamud listen at the 8:50. Let sun keep always shinning and glowworms will be finished.

Lawless
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:04 am

for those who are in fear they describe light and darkness. their truth is something grey in between.
    Well most people will get mad if you talk about a grey beard and long grey hair :)

Prophecy is true...
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:11 am

God is all light and only light... only this direction
    btw Happy Sri Swami Prabhupada Birthday today. cheers
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:22 am

Carol wrote: I had already read Marshall Masters work and was hooked. But before Marshall Masters was Nancy Leider who I think is yet another individual who has been deceived and is is being manipulated via mind-control.

Leider is dealt with in the first video posted on this thread Carol. She told us that the pole shift would be caused by Niburu in 2003 and that we should all kill our pets as they wouldnt make it. Burgundia are you listening!

Marshall Masterbates is certainly heavy on the doom and money and lite on reality.

Niburu is easily refutable. There simply is no evidence for it and those that do insist it is there (but provide no evidence for it) base much of their hoax on the pseudo astronomy and pseudo archeology of the groaningly awful Zecharia Sitchin who has done for science and history what Jon Bon Jovi has done for mushroom farming.

The data from which Niburists get their historical case from is so flawed its beyond belief. Thats without even considering channeled data and hoaxed youtube videos claiming venus is planet x

This is an self explanatory titled website. A rather humourous title I think but the author of the site does make some excellent points.
    http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/

hose familiar with either the writings of Zecharia Sitchin or the current internet rantings about “the return of Planet X” are likely familiar with the word “nibiru”. According to self-proclaimed ancient languages scholar Zecharia Sitchin, the Sumerians knew of an extra planet beyond Pluto. This extra planet was called Nibiru. Sitchin goes on to claim that Nibiru passes through our solar system every 3600 years. Some believers in Sitchin’s theory also refer to Nibiru as “Planet X”, the name given to a planet that is allegedly located within our solar system but beyond Pluto. Adherents to the “returning Planet X hypothesis” believe the return of this wandering planet will bring cataclysmic consequences to earth.

Is Sitchin correct – Is Nibiru a 12th planet that passes through our solar system every 3600 years? Did the Sumerians know this? Unfortunately for Sitchin and his followers, the answer to each of these questions is no. But how do I know? The cuneiform record in such texts as the one on the left, the astronomical text known as MUL.APIN (The "Plough Star").

Readers can click here for a summary paper I wrote on the word nibiru in cuneiform texts. What follows draws from that paper and, in the case of the video, demonstrates the accuracy of my contention that there isn't a single text in the entire cuneiform record that:

Has nibiru as a planet beyond Pluto
    Connects nibiru with the Anunnaki
    Has nibiru cycling through our solar system every 3600 years

Searching for Nibiru in Cuneiform Texts

Here is a video that I created showing you where to find the leading dictionary of cuneiform words online (for free). Viewers can find that source and do what I do in the rest of the video: look up the entry for nibiru (spelled neberu in scholarly transliteration) and check to see if any of the above ideas are found in any Akkadian or Sumerian texts that mention nibiru. Spoiler: there aren't any -- but don't take my word for it. Look it up yourself.

Michael S. Heiser
    Ph.D., Hebrew Bible and Ancient Semitic Languages
    University of Wisconsin-Madison
    Here his refutaion of Sitchens false claims and faultu interpretation.
    http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/nibirunew.pdf

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:21 am

Floyd wrote:
    Carol wrote: I had already read Marshall Masters work and was hooked. But before Marshall Masters was Nancy Leider who I think is yet another individual who has been deceived and is is being manipulated via mind-control.

Leider is dealt with in the first video posted on this thread Carol. She told us that the pole shift would be caused by Niburu in 2003 and that we should all kill our pets as they wouldn't make it. Burgundia are you listening!

Marshall Masters is certainly heavy on the doom and lite reality.

This has without a doubt turned into my favorite thread with so many joining in the discussion.

First, when I knew nothing about anything I discovered Nancy Lieder's web site and went into fear-panic mode. Well many years later and much research fear fell away. You should realize by now I really do love science and spirituality. I came to realize that Nancy Lieder is not a credible source of information and don't worry about what she puts out there anymore.

I suspect Marshall was in the fear mode, when he was gathering his data because learning about the possibility of PX and thinking it really is there, and what may happen to the planet, as a result of its elliptical passage around the sun, resulted in his just wanting to get the word out and prepare folks. It's best to keep in mind that these people accept PX as a reality and just wanted to help prepare others for some type of global catastrophe.

Having been Public Health Educator for a number of years where it was my job to educate and notify the general public about potential dangers and health risks, it is only natural that I too would fall into the category of wanting to help folks prepare themselves.

The other persons that we invested a lot of time in listening to and reading their data were connected with the Horizon Project. http://www.thehorizonproject.com/

It was after reviewing their data that we became convince something was on the horizon.

The Horizon Project's charter is to gather and cross-check vast amounts of knowledge in many dozen specialized fields from scientists and researchers around the globe in addition to studying hundreds of historical documents spanning back to the dawn of history. These fields include archeology, geology, astro, geo & quantum physics, ancient languages & civilizations, paleontology, ancient history, genetics and others.

This is science.

Their data may be a bit dramatic but so is science. And they too wanted to help warn others.

The bottom line for me is not about fear as we all are born and will die. This is an inevitable fact of what it is to be human. What this adventure is about for me personally is to push me fully to living in the present. After going through the various stages of grief is acceptance. Meaning facing ones own mortality sooner then later can be a good thing.

When I first learned about the possibility of PX I was frightened. Then after much preparation (primarily due to Y2K and Major Ed Dames) I was really pissed that nothing happened and we went through all that effort and expense for nothing. Or so I thought. What is education is one doesn't go through effort and expense?

Well, it's 12 years down a road I wondered about and we're still here. And even here in a new spot again there was the effort and expense to become as self-sufficient as possible. And you know what? I came to realize I really do enjoy this type of life style. It suits me to go out and gather eggs along with produce. I go out in the morning with my little egg basket to gather what the girls laid, pick some black berries, blue berries, twist off a pineapple, pick a few figs and a bell pepper or two. We never pay a water bill because our water is in a catchment from the rain. I've been gathering solar panels and a couple of generators - next a wind mill. So all that doom and gloom chatter really pushed me into a life-style I find great joy in. It just doesn't get any better then this. Other then that I could learn to be a better gardener, painter, piano player... and just enjoy family and friends even more which is something I look forward to when the grid goes down, if ever.

One just has to learn enough about themselves to know where they want to put their attention, energy and focus. I just wanted the time to learn and experience as much as possible without worrying about what comes next because in truth - for the most part we can't know. It's a mystery.

I had a friend who died while in grammar school so began to think of death at an early age. As the years passed so did other friends and family members. In many cases when life had been lived, death was something they looked forward to. They were no longer afraid because they had learned that death was just a transition from one form of awareness to the next.

Things, like accepting the possibility of PX, with respect to facing the enviable reality of the end of ones own life, are in our lives for a reason. They allow us to look outside of the box and move beyond fear.

This is where you and I differ. I don't look at examining the possibility of PX as fear mongering, just as I don't look at the reality of CMEs with fear. It just is what it is.

Reality is so huge, so immense, that discovering it often has to be done is tiny bite-size pieces. Sometimes something is just too big to take in. For example, my daughter when she was little watched the plane crash into the twin towers and became hysterical. She was completely undone for years. There was no way she could accept, or take in, that a human being would do something like that to other human beings.

If anything, I fear the toxic pollution by humankind to the planet as far more life-threatening then PX passing by - because radiation poisoning from Fukashima and toxic contamination in the Gulf of Mexico are far more real then PX. In one sense, a pole shift would be a relief - as an end in itself to the wonton destruction of our precious planet by stupid greedy individuals who are just to damn short-sighted to see how they themselves are a blight to life itself.

So yes, I do suspect there is some sort of PX. And no, I'm not afraid if it is there or not there. To my way of thinking, what the US government is doing with regard to loss of freedoms is far more unsettling then what PX may do, any day of the week.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:31 am

lawlessline wrote:
    orthodoxymoron wrote:Floyd, you do an excellent job of spoiling all the fun -- but where should I go to find the 'truth'? I think I might've asked you this question previously -- but I can't remember.

First things first Wotsits cause chaffing within the nostril I would suggest Nic Naks easier on the hair follicles and kinder to the skin.

Oxy, Floyd didn't answer because I not sure he knows the answer to that one. I think that starting with yourself would be a good start. What you think and feel is the most important part. The truth will never come in a yes/No answer. But I prefer to find the answer in living my life. You can never go far wrong with that, and there is sooooooooo much BS from New age Jesus wannabes in the states and UK that it is very refreshing from time to time to be in france where they have their heads truely in the sand for everything. Peace bliss of ignorance, thats the french.

But good lock with the truth and come back and tell us what you found.

But in the mean time just be my friend.

Lawless

t
    If I spoke French, and had lots of money, I think I might like to live in France. On the other hand, if I sold what little I have, got new teeth, and rented a room in Paris, things might finally start looking up for me. I'd probably spend most of my time in the big Catholic Churches and Cathedrals -- writing Positive Science-Fiction. With all of the confusion and trouble in the world -- the French Cathedrals and Countryside are looking better all the time. I understand Floyd's cynicism and frustration -- and my threads reflect some of this emotion. I am NOT a happy-camper regarding the State of the World. However, I think it is important to at least attempt to point toward the 'Truth and the Light' -- rather than merely cursing the darkness. Namaste.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:35 am

There is a postulated planet at the edge of the solar system. call it x if you like but why not call it the Planet Goofy. There is a Pluto right but that has been demoted from Planet status

Niburu is fictional planet based on pseudo science and internet hoaxes that has nothing to do with the postulated planet above apart from the fact that some are using the above data to justify the existence of their imaginary Niburu.
    Unfortunately for them Niburu has no basis in reality and there is no evidence for its existence whatsoever. Nothing, didley squat, bugger all, zilch, not a sausage lol.

Certain people have been using the threat of this non existent Niburu to capitailise from book sales etc which the publishing houses just love as it makes them lots of greenbacks so they actively encourage the hoaxes no doubt on the net.
    Fear is the key here because people are scared a big XXXX off planet is heading straight for their arses and they want to know about it. That is why people like Maters,Leider etc find this kind of stuff useful. fear and conspiracy sell like hot cakes baby.

Of course in reality there is nothing to fear as it isnt there.

If it was there, which it isnt, there is not much you could do about it. Anyone seen the movie melancholia.

Fundamentally it is a hoax and a distraction.
    But Niburu has no basis in reality whatsoever apart from on some peoples imagination.

http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/nibiru/nibiru.htm

Last edited by Floyd on Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:45 am; edited 2 times in total
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:42 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:I understand Floyd's cynicism and frustration -- and my threads reflect some of this emotion. .

The thing is Oxy im not being cynical. Just rational. Niburu simply is not there period. Game Over

I suggest watching this video by the author mentioned above which helps to take apart Sitchen's poorly researched, erratic and fabricated theories concerning Niburu.

That is in addition to the total absence of any astronomical proof of Niburu.

Its pretty straight forward stuff really.

http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/nibiru/nibiru.html
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:20 pm

Carol: What this adventure is about for me personally is to push me fully to living in the present.
    Thanks for that piece Carol and thanks for that balance...
    Dr. Floyd: The thing is Oxy im not being cynical. Just rational.
    You cannot tell the difference sir...
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:58 pm

Carol wrote:

I go out in the morning with my little egg basket to gather what the girls laid,

Do you prefer hard boiled or soft?
    Floyd
    Floyd

Planet X | Niburu hoax - Page 3 Empty Sitchen Wrong

Post  Floyd Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:00 pm

http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/nephilim/nephilim.htm

Mr. Sitchin contends that the word "nephilim" means "those who came down from above" or "those who descended to earth" or "people of the fiery rockets" (see The Twelfth Planet, pp. vii, 128ff.).

These translations, of course, serve his purpose -- to see the Nephilim as ancient astronauts. As such it is hard to over-estimate the importance of Sitchin's work here - if he's wrong about the meaning of nephilim, much of his overall thesis falls.

Unfortunately for Sitchin, such translations are completely out of step with the Hebrew Bible. Sitchin makes a number of erroneous conclusions about the form and meaning of the word nephilim that I've addressed in this PDF document. What follows is a brief sketch.

Sitchin's Mistakes

Sitchin assumes "nephilim" comes from the Hebrew word "naphal" which usually means "to fall." He then forces the meaning "to come down" onto the word, creating his "to come down from above" translation. In the form we find it in the Hebrew Bible, if the word nephilim came from Hebrew naphal, it would not be spelled as we find it. The form nephilim cannot mean "fallen ones" (the spelling would then be nephulim). Likewise nephilim does not mean "those who fall" or "those who fall away" (that would be nophelim). The only way in Hebrew to get nephilim from naphal by the rules of Hebrew morphology (word formation) would be to presume a noun spelled naphil and then pluralize it. I say "presume" since this noun does not exist in biblical Hebrew -- unless one counts Genesis 6:4 and Numbers 13:33, the two occurrences of nephilim -- but that would then be assuming what one is trying to prove! However, in Aramaic the noun naphil(a) does exist. It means "giant," making it easy to see why the Septuagint (the ancient Greek translation of the Hebrew Bible) translated nephilim as gigantes ("giant"). Here is a screen shot (not good quality) of Aramaic naphil(a) from Morris Jastrow's Dictionary of the Targumim, the Talmud Babli and Yerushalmi, and the Midrashic Literature (1903; page 923, or page 243 of 1061 of the online PDF of volume 2).
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:35 pm

magamud wrote:
    Carol: What this adventure is about for me personally is to push me fully to living in the present.
    Thanks for that piece Carol and thanks for that balance...
    Dr. Floyd: The thing is Oxy im not being cynical. Just rational.
    You cannot tell the difference sir...

confused Those who believe in death for apostates and hell for everyone except their own method of balancing things in void, nothingness and nirvana cannot defend their own fanaticism of a balancing stuff in a logical manner.

Denouncing falsehood is as important as spreading the truth. How are you using your energy, hmmm? From now on you put your energy in doing either one of or both. We should not mixin lies to get knowledge.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:40 pm

Floyd wrote:
    Carol wrote:

I go out in the morning with my little egg basket to gather what the girls laid,

Do you prefer hard boiled or soft?

...all of the above and also spinach quiche

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:55 pm

Carol are you aware that the inhabitants of Niburu are an advanced race of intergalactic hybrid chickens that use radio active chicken droppings to transform the icecold Cool temperatures there into warmer climates so they can socialise in a more comfortable environment.

Well at least is more cogent than Sitchen's theory.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:12 am