tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+2
HigherLove
burgundia
6 posters

Pentagon Scientists Use ‘Time Hole’ to Make Events Disappear

burgundia
    burgundia

Pentagon Scientists Use ‘Time Hole’ to Make Events Disappear Empty Pentagon Scientists Use ‘Time Hole’ to Make Events Disappear

Post  burgundia Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:44 pm

Soldiers could one day conduct covert operations in complete secrecy, now that Pentagon-backed physicists have figured out how to mask entire events by distorting light.

A team at Cornell University, with support from Darpa, the Pentagon’s out-there research arm, managed to hide an event for 40 picoseconds (those are trillionths of seconds, if you’re counting). They’ve published their groundbreaking research in this week’s edition of the journal Nature.

This is the first time that scientists have succeeded in masking an event, though research teams have in recent years made remarkable strides in cloaking objects. Researchers at the University of Texas, Dallas, last year harnessed the mirage effect to make objects vanish. And in 2010, physicists at the University of St. Andrews made leaps towards using metamaterials to trick human eyes into not seeing what was right in front of them.

Masking an object entails bending light around that object. If the light doesn’t actually hit an object, then that object won’t be visible to the human eye.

Where events are concerned, concealment relies on changing the speed of light. Light that’s emitted from actions, as they happen, is what allows us to see those actions happen. Usually, that light comes in a constant flow. What Cornell researchers did, in simple terms, is tweak that ongoing flow of light — just for a mere iota of time — so that an event could transpire without being observable.

The entire experiment occurred inside a fiber optics cable. Researchers passed a beam of green light down the cable, and had it move through a lens that split the light into two frequencies, one moving slowly and the other faster. As that was happening, they shot a red laser through the beams. Since the laser “shooting” occurred during a teeny, tiny time gap, it was imperceptible.

Sure, the team’s got a ways to go before they’re able to mask 30 seconds of action, let alone several minutes. But the research certainly opens up new possibilities. For one, masking super-quick events, like those that occur with data transmission, could help conceal covert computer operations.

In the words of Nature editors, the research marks “a significant step towards full spatio-temporal cloaking.” But it could be decades before military personnel will basically be able to zap history, as it happens: According to Cornell scientists, it’d take a machine 18,600 miles long to produce a time mask that lasts a single second.
    http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2012/01/time-hole/
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Pentagon Scientists Use ‘Time Hole’ to Make Events Disappear Empty Re: Pentagon Scientists Use ‘Time Hole’ to Make Events Disappear

Post  HigherLove Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:50 pm

OMG

Sorry...I was working on my post before I saw this one. :op

Great minds?

Embarassed
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Pentagon Scientists Use ‘Time Hole’ to Make Events Disappear Empty Re: Pentagon Scientists Use ‘Time Hole’ to Make Events Disappear

Post  Carol Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:24 pm

I wonder if I could use this to have my elder brother disappear? Insanely Happy

This article also reminds me of the invisibility cloak thread. http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t3013-harry-potter-new-invisibility-cloak-hides-objects-from-human-view?highlight=harry+potter+invisible+cloak

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:11 pm

I wonder what they will bleep out next?

The Great Timestream Bifurcation
    by Terence McKenna
    http://deoxy.org/t_timebi.htm

devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:19 pm

Carol wrote:I wonder if I could use this to have my elder brother disappear? Pentagon Scientists Use ‘Time Hole’ to Make Events Disappear 852846

This article also reminds me of the invisibility cloak thread. [url=http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t3013-harry-potter-new-invisibility-cloak-hides-objects-from-human-view?highlight=harry+potter+invisible+cloak
    http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t3013-harry-potter-new-invisibility-cloak-hides-objects-from-human-view?highlight=harry+potter+invisible+cloak[/quote[/url]]

you are so funny Carol bounce , I still remember the 'monster' with sharp nails distroying your brothers car tires..... following timeline hole vanishing
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:35 pm

I got that idea from a dear friend who put huge nails under the tires of an RV that kept parking in front of her house after she asked the owner not to park there. She was in her 80s.

magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:02 pm

I suspect our captors have complete time travel capability.

How else could they cover up everything so well?

In one sense there would be no difference from a Director directing a movie.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:52 pm

Pretty astute magamud. Col Corso told my friend Paola Harris that the military had time travel going way back.

Eartheart
    Eartheart

Post  Eartheart Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:10 am

It takes a circle of devotees to make those scientists and their missionstatements/commanders and their way of thinking dissappear for ever bounce

As well as collective timeline hopping araund the 9-11, Ooopsey-shima andandand orchestrated castrations - where numerous smal details changed/disappeard or get distorted by freqmash smashing. This got CERNed.

There are a lot of shadowy formations we dont wantanymore, if we trust our bays in thou light, then we can carefooly listen to our awareness and release them from inner activity of them having access to shakti and you know just let go and rest in peace mf.... sunny sunny Harp
    TRANC Its da Wave Band Its da Wave

It's kind of rewriting the 9Dim layer of a vortex or actionportal with tight loove/vision will-laser, or commanding shakti directly via Eartheart... But synchron we have to skip learning, reflecting or interdepending on the formations we want to get lost/unmade/recreated ect... Them the zerofield and us overunity, everyone after his image, empty from obstacles and obstructions like bhuddas eye... Candle in the Wind
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:24 am

Carol,
    Could you direct me to information on this line of sight to loosen up a pragmatist POV. More specifically the Corso info, or any other "whistelblowers" testimony and any relevant science postulating this. Thanks

Earthheart,
    Thanks for the contrast, not sure about your esoteric reflection but I do like the musicians... cheers
    Eartheart
    Eartheart

Pentagon Scientists Use ‘Time Hole’ to Make Events Disappear Empty sorry, its a hoax

Post  Eartheart Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:23 am

Bermuda Triangle: Ship Reappears 90 Years After Going Missing

by Barbara Johnson, world news daily

Havana| The Cuban Coast Guard announced this morning, that they had intercepted an unmanned ship heading for the island, which is presumed to be the SS Cotopaxi, a tramp steamer which vanished in December 1925 and has since been connected to the legend of the Bermuda Triangle.

The Cuban authorities spotted the ship for the first time on May 16, near a restricted military zone, west of Havana. They made many unsuccessful attempts to communicate with the crew, and finally mobilized three patrol boats to intercept it.

When they reached it, they were surprised to find that the ship was actually a nearly 100-year old steamer identified as the Cotopaxi, a name famously associated with the legend of the Bermuda Triangle. There was no one on board and the ship seemed to have been abandoned for decades, suggesting that this could actually be the tramp freighter that disappeared in 1925.

An exhaustive search of the ship led to the discovery of the captain’s logbook. It was, indeed, associated with the Clinchfield Navigation Company, the owners of the SS Cotopaxi, but hasn’t brought any clue concerning what happened to the ship over the last 90 years.

Pentagon Scientists Use ‘Time Hole’ to Make Events Disappear Cotapa10

On 29 November 1925, the SS Cotopaxi departed Charleston, South Carolina, and headed towards Havana, Cuba. The ship had a crew of 32 men, under the command of Captain W. J. Meyer, and was carrying a cargo of 2340 tons of coal. It was reported missing two days later, and was unheard of for almost 90 years.

The Vice President of Council of Ministers, General Abelardo Colomé, announced that the Cuban authorities were going to conduct a thorough investigation to elucidate the mystery of the ship’s disappearance and reappearance.

“It is very important for us to understand what happened”  says General Colomé. “Such incidents could be really bad for our economy, so  want to make sure that this kind of disappearance doesn’t happen again. The time has come to solve the mystery of the Bermuda Triangle, once and for all.”

Pentagon Scientists Use ‘Time Hole’ to Make Events Disappear Bermud10

Popular culture has attributed many of the disappearances to paranormal and supernatural phenomena, or to the activity of extraterrestrial beings.  One explanation, even pins the blame on leftover technology from the mythical lost continent of Atlantis.

Despite the popularity of all these strange theories, most scientists don’t even recognize the existence of the Bermuda Triangle, and blame human mistakes and natural phenomena for the disappearances.

The mysterious reappearance of the SS Cotopaxi has, however, already generated a lot of interest in the scientific community and could push some experts to change their mind on the subject.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:17 pm