tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+22
Aquaries1111
seekeroftruth
Carol
Jenetta
HigherLove
Simplicity
LeeEllisMusic
mystic
alchemikey
Sanicle
Oliver
starninja
Reunite
eMonkey
Zedd
GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
pedro
burgundia
pedro m
Mercuriel
ClearWater
mudra
26 posters

The Heart portal

mudra
    mudra

The Heart portal - Page 5 Empty Re: The Heart portal

Post  mudra Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:59 pm

A change of heart changes everything

Jurriaan Kamp
    This article appeared in Ode issue: 24, June 2005

A California institute demonstrates how people can actually make their heart beat in a healthier way. Through its research, the Institute of HeartMath proves that health starts with love, and that love can reduce stress. It is a method that is used by hundreds of thousands of people worldwide and more than 100 organizations—from global corporations to hospitals to government agencies and schools. This simple method is changing the world. A report from Boulder Creek, California.

All you need is love, sang John Lennon.
    True, according to most people.
    The only challenge: how do you create love?

A quite startlingly simple answer was found to that question in the redwood forests of Boulder Creek, California, south of San Francisco. Since 1991, the Institute of HeartMath has generated a large body of convincing scientific evidence that it is indeed possible to create love. HeartMath’s research shows that emotions work much faster, and are more powerful, than thoughts. And that—when it comes to the human body—the heart is much more important than the brain to overall health and well-being—even cognitive function—than anyone but poets believed. Its dominance inside the body is now clearly demonstrated. Thinking clearly with your brain is useful. But feeling positively from your heart provides an amazing boost to health and creativity.

Briefly re-experiencing a cherished memory creates synchronization in your heart rhythm in mere seconds. This increases the release of healthy, energizing hormones, while at the same time decreasing levels of damaging stress hormones, at the same time your immune system is strengthened, blood pressure decreases … and health and focus increase. Using a simple prescription that consists of a number of exercises that anyone can do anywhere in a few minutes—the details are coming shortly—HeartMath is successfully battling the greatest threat to health, happiness and peace in this world: stress.

read on : http://www.odemagazine.com/doc/24/a_change_of_heart_changes_everything/

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:32 am

"Forgiveness grows out of the wisdom of the heart and forgiveness is the heart of wisdom. Love for-ever-gives."

Michael J. Tamura

Love Always
    mudra
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT

Post  GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:20 pm

The Heart portal - Page 5 KoiFishAndLotusFlower

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKTQ4Gkmf4Q

This one is for you sweet Mudra with love.
    Hugs Hugs Hugs
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:31 pm

Thank you so much dear Goddess for all the Love you share and for enlightening this thread.

Love for You
    Hugs
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:20 am

"Seize the moments of happiness, love and be loved! That is the only reality in the world, all else is folly."

- Leo Tolstoy

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:44 am

"When we learn to manage our emotions long enough to stop and shift our attention to the quieter message of the heart, we can gain a wider perspective on any situation, often saving ourselves from hurt, frustration and pain."

- Doc Childre and Howard Martin

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:12 am

"When we react to life from the head without joining forces with the heart, it can lead us into childish, inelegant behavior that we don't respect in ourselves. If we get the head in sync with the heart first, we have the power of their teamwork working for us and we can make the changes we know we need to make."

- Doc Childre and Howard Martin

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:40 am

"An enthusiastic heart finds opportunities everywhere. "

- Paulo Coelho

Love from me
    mudra
    Zedd
    Zedd

Post  Zedd Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:42 am

I wasn't sure where to post this link and felt this was a good spot.

This is essential viewing (if not already posted in the Mysts somewhere).

Professor Lipton's Insight Lecture Series - The Biology of Perception

LL&P

Z
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:32 pm

Last edited by eMonkey on Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:33 am

Zedd wrote:I wasn't sure where to post this link and felt this was a good spot.

This is essential viewing (if not already posted in the Mysts somewhere).

Professor Lipton's Insight Lecture Series - The Biology of Perception

LL&P

Z

Well you certainly posted in the right place .
    It's been a pleasure to listen to Bruce Lipton.
    So interesting .
    Thank you Zedd :)

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:23 pm

Last edited by mudra on Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:34 am

A meditation on Love
    by Ruth Gendler

"Love is blind," we say, but perhaps it is more accurate to say love sees with different eyes. Love sees beyond the surface. Love opens the door for beauty. When we see with the eye, we develop the ability to refine, to judge, to discriminate. When we see with the heart, we expand the view of what it is to be human, see the common dream, see the wisdom of friends and neighbors, see there is no separation between that which is most beautiful and the everyday world. The eye of the heart sees with a wholeness that allows imperfections and idiosyncrasies to coexist with beauty. The eye of the heart knows surface and depth are not opposites. Beauty is a process, a revelation, not a finished state.

Read more here : http://www.new-age-spirituality.com/spirit/medlove.html

Love Always
    mudra

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:34 pm

The Heart portal - Page 5 MothersLove

Mother's love

As the world grows and changes so does Mother’s love with the birth of each child. A connection which becomes physical with the first breath, an instant appreciation for the journey has begun. For me and many others my birth opened my eyes and posed the question, “Where is Mother’s love?”.

I grew in a time when Mother’s love was disappearing from human relationships and so too from the world. A reflection I came to see, Mother’s love was being ripped from the world and my own heart. During my birth there was an anger a deep resentment of fear of the unknown, what might or might not be. It flowed from my mother‘s heart to my very core.

As a child I would stare out my window watching the confusion. The hatred toward life and the pain in every situation, I was looking in to my mother eyes, a reflection of the world. I hated her I didn’t want to see the world so cold. It too had been left to be trampled on by the heavy foot of darkness, is this the proof of the vile emotion that has covered the earth, this is how I felt,
    “Where is Mother’s love?.

As a little girl I played amongst the trees as they fell, being uprooted. An echo of a small voice cried “Where is Mother‘s love?”. My thirst needed to be quenched from this dryness, her bosom corrupted, the waters tainted but I still gorged myself.

For what is a little child to do, I need my Mother even if it leads to my death, she is my Mother. I struggled to love her. How do you show distain for the one who gives life?. Always feeing a deep resentment towards mother how could she have left. Allowing the fall into such a dysfunctional cycle. Leaving I and others to bear the weight. I want to enjoy her love as it was meant to be.

My voice silenced but my thoughts spoke;
    “Why is the fruit so unsavoury?,
    Why is the air so thick with fear?,
    Why can’t I sleep under the shade of the oak tree?,
    And Why must I be on guard?, Where has Mother’s love gone?”.
    I was suppose to be born into a world that completes each action with love. Anger is the only reaction.

I don’t remember her smiling much, her arms remain folded there were no hugs. In her absence emotional blackmail had become the only embrace.
    I watched and observed everything, making sure everything was just so.
    My mother wouldn’t just get upset she got vile a reflection of the world. Her bitterness drove her temper, her breath shook the earth.
    Being born into this darkness, growth was stagnate, the soil for my soul was contaminated with poison. Even if something would manage to grow it would become as the root. This was the burden I and generation were born into.
    Hope refused to die and so the struggled with-in us. The children now sons and daughters who were contained by fear. Are convince that all that need to be done is to believe and trust that love would conquer, could it be that simple…..humbled by the journey. Hope gave breath to me, sang to me through the birds in the high trees that enlightened and clarified.

Her Voice said;
    “Your voice was silenced so you may know love throughout your heart. Listen.
    Your soul whispers, hope is still strong.
    The poison in the air and the waters was an antidote for weakness. What you thought would have killed you had only been a cloak of strength“.
    The feeling rose that the question might yet be answered, “Where is Mother’s love“?.
    My foundation was being rebuilt, love has made it strong. Despite my ignorance it was Mother who became my teacher for one of my most difficult and distressing lessons.
    “Pain can destroy you if you allow it“.
    We must not allow pain to destroy us.

By Divine grace we are all given the wisdom to listen and follow despite pain. What looked to be the absence of Mother’s love In truth, was her impending return. No longer must we hear the echo but we must become the original voice. Going beyond belief, we need to know that love will transform but also regain our sight.
    Eyes to see what was so painful … our reflection.
    Love which is born into such darkness must reclaim the beauty that was entrusted to a generation.

We will all see the earths beauty through the universal window, not through the disturbed eyes of miserable souls. We must look at the reflection and see only love. The struggle of the heart is no more, “Where is Mother’s” where she should be,
    Do you see her?.

http://rootstoheaven-sobing.blogspot.com/2010/07/mothers-love.html

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:30 pm

How wide apart we can get on this plane and how mad we can be at times is the gap we have to fill.

One Love

Hugs
    mudra

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:24 am

"The more you love, the more you can love - and the more intensely you love."

- Robert A. Heinlein

Love Always
    mudra
    Zedd
    Zedd

The Heart portal - Page 5 Empty Twin Flames

Post  Zedd Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:46 am

"Some day, after we have mastered the winds, the waves, the tides and gravity, we shall harness...the energies of love. Then, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire." ~ Pierre Theilhard de Chardin
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:17 pm

Thank You Zedd Cheerful

Love for you always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:47 pm

The Heart portal - Page 5 Nature-heart

Love One Another

As things seem to be becoming more and more dire on the planet, the veils continue to be lifted. For many months I was in a period of quiet. Many people have been experiencing this, an almost eery quiet from the heavenly realms as the noise and clamor of the physical world seemed to be drowning out all else. Many have felt lost, set adrift and wondering if we have the strength to keep going. I have realized something beautiful during all this. When all seems to fall away and we feel shaky and uncertain there seems to be a catalyst to connecting me back to the inner knowing, to the voices of heaven, to the infinite love that is still vibrating and illuminating each and every one of us.

I have realized that time and again this inner knowing, this voice, the voice of my higher self and all the beloved beings who surround me, awakens once again when another is in need of spiritual encouragement. The catalyst that opens this magnificent spiritual world back to me again is LOVE. It is love and the communion of two beings, heart to heart. When I was in the quiet and going through a particularly stressful event, I was unable to see the "higher view". A dear friend came forward and shared with me the spiritual encouragement and higher view that I was unable to see for myself. In an instant this loving exchange lifted me and reminded me that all is in perfect divine order.

Soon after I was given the opportunity to do this same thing for someone else and this is when the veil lifted and the higher view came streaming in. And so it goes....one loving exchange leading to another and another....

As we all continue on through this most challenging time on earth there is one thing and one thing only that will lead us out of the darkness and into the light. It is LOVE. Love for one another, love for the earth, love for her waters, for every living being... true love, true compassion and the overwhelming understanding and knowing that WE ARE ONE. The power of our love, the power of our humility, the power of our pure intent, the power of stepping out of our chaotic lives and into the hearts of every living being upon this planet is that which shall lift the veil forever. Of this I am sure.

May we share our hearts, our inner knowing and our love with one another in any and every way that we can. For one simple loving exchange, heart to heart, has the power to change the world.

Gail Swanson

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:26 pm

Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.

Robert Heinlein

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Reunite
    Reunite

Post  Reunite Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:41 pm

mudra wrote:The Heart portal - Page 5 The_Heart_by_morphinum

I love the fractal nature of this image Mudra.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:47 pm

You are most welcome Reunite Cheerful

Love for You
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:04 pm

The Heart portal - Page 5 Fractal-heart-300x220

Lazaris - The Treasure of Being Loved

http://shop.lazaris.com/mp3s/WorkshopExcerpts/9310.mp3

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:34 pm

Look into your own heart and then look into the heart of another
    Because when you look deeply enough into the heart of another, what you will find is yourself.

- Max Igan

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:06 pm

THE LONGING

Do not pretend that The Longing
    has not also lived in you,
    swinging like a pendulum.
    You have been lost
    and thieved like a criminal
    your heart
    into the darkness.
    But life is tired, Deep Friend,
    of going on
    without you.
    It is like the hand of the mother
    who has lost the child.
    And if you are anything like me, you have been afraid.
    And if you are anything like me,
    you have known your own courage.
    There is room in this boat:
    take your seat.
    Take up your paddle, and all of us
    - All of us -
    shall row our hearts
    back

home.

‘The Longing’– Em Claire

Love Always
    mudra