tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+22
Aquaries1111
seekeroftruth
Carol
Jenetta
HigherLove
Simplicity
LeeEllisMusic
mystic
alchemikey
Sanicle
Oliver
starninja
Reunite
eMonkey
Zedd
GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
pedro
burgundia
pedro m
Mercuriel
ClearWater
mudra
26 posters

The Heart portal

mudra
    mudra

The Heart portal - Page 3 Empty Re: The Heart portal

Post  mudra Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:01 am

the Heart is light as a kite

if we hold on to it

against the wind

it will lift and fly

like a dance in the sky

RedeZra

I am missing your poetry and glowing Light RedeZra ...

Love from me
    mudra

The Heart portal - Page 3 Bheart

Last edited by mudra on Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:02 am

This wonderful video feels like a Heart Massage. Very calming…enjoy.

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:54 am

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:57 am

More on the Adamantine particles
    Mary Mageau

http://spiritualharmonics.blogspot.com/2008/07/adamantine-particles-and-power-of-love.html

“Adamantine particles represent a continuous flow of high frequency
    potential, which manifests into discrete forms and arrangements under
    the command of love. The knowledge of adamantine particles is not
    limited to particle physics, galactic travel or ethereal realms. When
    love is present, there is a free exchange of adamantine particles,
    which accounts for the dynamic interaction of all living entities.
    These subatomic particles are the building blocks of all complex forms
    in the universe and because they are under the command of love, they
    are especially fluid in organic life.

Every manifestation is a revelation of adamantine particles, emerging
    from the infinite ocean of Spirit, under the directing intent of love.
    This phenomenon pervades and sustains all existence without end. The
    sharing of adamantine particles is the breath of life. There is an
    ongoing exchange of these particles throughout existence. They not
    only comprise organic life, but also the planet, the wind and every
    substance that is. Everything breathes for the whole of its duration.
    Inhaling and exhaling, these particles bring vital balance and
    connections to life.

Adamantine particles belong to both the infinite world and the limited
    realm of physical existence. They were the ‘First Light of Creation.’
    They are forever the light of consciousness. They provide the fuel and
    dynamic energy to propel thoughts into manifestation. They give flesh
    to spirit as well as new life, nourishment and healing to life.
    Because they are commanded by love and conform to the nature and will
    of spirit, adamantine particles belong to all dimensions. Remember
    that adamantine particles respond to magnetic attraction and with
    regard to human potential, it is by your love that you command them.

Understanding adamantine particles and the conscious utilization of
    them belongs to the realms of higher consciousness. The Greater law of
    ownership always prevails and that law states that ownership belongs
    to love, to responsible custody, and the utilization of power for the
    good of all.

You must first learn about the Sacred Heart and learn how to centre
    your life around it completely. Only the true Sacred Heart can sense
    the vital flow and charge of the particle energy. When the Sacred
    Heart comes to life again and its fire glows within you will begin to
    magnetize a fresh supply of adamantine particles from an infinitely
    abundant universe. There is no limit to the adamantine particles that
    can be drawn to you. These can be used for empowering your life, for
    healing it and lifting it to a higher state of performance. The Sacred
    Heart is a Holy Chamber. This is the place where true prayer takes
    place. It is a place of peace and solitude, a place so powerfully
    connected to your Source, that all you have to do is enter it for
    prayer to occur. You don’t even have to say anything, as being with
    God is the prayer and entering the Sacred Heart/Holy Chamber is a
    sacred act.”

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ClearWater
    ClearWater

Post  ClearWater Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:54 pm

The Heart portal - Page 3 2516337547_1aa0728c99

The lower figure represents the human or flesh body; the Upper Figure represents the Individualized Presence of God, which is the Electronic Body of the "Mighty I AM Presence." Between the flesh body and the "Presence" is the Higher Mental Body, a form just as tangible in Its Own Octave as your flesh body is here, but not illustrated on the Chart. It is your Discriminating, Selective Intelligence.

Fundamental to the understanding Saint Germain offers is this Chart of the "Mighty I AM Presence,"®️ an eye-picture of each one's own individualized God Self, which stands twelve to fifty feet above each human being.

The Ray of Light which goes from the Heart of the "Presence," through the top of the head, anchoring within the Heart of the flesh body, is the Life, the Light, the Substance, the Energy, the Intelligence and the Activity by which the physical body has Life and is enabled to move about.

When your attention goes to the "Mighty I AM Presence," this Ray of Light and Energy begins to intensify and expand, until the Point of Light within every cell of the flesh body responds to It. As this intensifies, the Radiance forms a Tube of Light about the flesh body.

The Violet Flame flowing up, through and around the lower figure represents the Violet Consuming Flame, which is released by your "Mighty I AM Presence" when you call for Its Action to be passed through you and your world to consume all discordant creation, past and present.

The Color Radiance around the Upper Figure represents the accumulated good of all previous embodiments, a reservoir of constructive energy ready for use when the outer self has purified itself through the use of the Violet Consuming Flame®️ and maintained harmony long enough for the Divine Plan to act without interference.

When you sincerely and firmly give attention to your "Mighty I AM Presence," the process of your Ascension begins that moment.

Saint Germain Foundation: www.saintgermainfoundation.org
    THE MAGIC PRESENCE TM
    Original painting by May DaCamara
    ©️Saint Germain Press
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:19 pm

Excerpts from the book " Love without end " from Glenda Green

http://www.lovewithoutend.com/

In 1991 Jesus appeared and sat with Glenda, a world-renown portrait artist, for four months as she painted his portrait. During that time they conversed "as friends do" and this book is the compilation of their conversations together.

Whenever Jesus spoke about the adamantine particles, He would remind me that love commands them. Once He emphatically added, "No matter how far we advance in our technology, unless we have love, we have nothing." These particles represent a continuous flow of high frequency potential, which manifests into discrete forms and arrangements under the command of love. Unfortunately, humankind is so dominated by sensory perception and structural containments, that we are virtually unconcious of this powerful moving force. This ever present and neverending river of life so completely eludes our normal perception that I am confounded in the task of explaining. Only by resorting to the Master's own approach would I have any hopes of being successful.

As I reviewed the various ways in which He addresed the subject, one thing was consistent. His explanations were always simple, relevant, and direct, usually catching me by surprise.

"The sharing of adamantine particles is the breath of life." Jesus said. "There is an ongoing exchange of these particles throughout existence. They not only comprise organic life, but also the planet, the wind, and every substance that is. Everything breathes for the whole of its duration. Inhaling and exhaling, these particles bring vital balance and connections to life. To one who is attuned, an illness is clearly revealed through irregularities of the breath of life. In the presence of love a natural rebalance occurs. This is how the laying on of hands can help to restore health to another. Such is the power of healing touch or even a simple hug."

During that discussion I asked, "Can a healing occur even if the touch is indirect? I was thinking about the woman who was healed when she touched your robe."

He replied, "She touched my love and by that she was healed. As you touch each other, especially the loving essence of each other, you are healed. Living in isolation and living in separation can imbalance your life quickly."

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:59 pm

Wherever there is a human being there is an opportunity for kindness.
    -Seneca

BC
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:27 am

The Heart portal - Page 3 Hq_4_211

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:17 am

The Heart portal - Page 3 Rock

Love is our fuel.
    LOVE LIBERATES ALL
    We are all artists of the Divine Spark.
    Through the shine of our simple smile
    or the symphony of our speech,
    our actions are prayers in motion;
    our intentions cast seeds.
    Worlds are built with our minds,
    built with our hands and feet.
    And songs of stars are strung
    with the whispers of our hearts.
    We are all children of the Cosmos,
    reborn endlessly to life’s loving arms.

Eden Sky
    http://galacticculture.wordpress.com/2010/02/10/galactic-hawk-report/

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue May 04, 2010 4:15 am

My curiosity grew with His encouragement, and my thirst for knowledge came alive. I wanted to know in detail, "What are the adamantine particles?" He replied, "They are the fundamental building blocks of physical existence--particularized energy potentials which activate, unify, and give form to infinity. As points, they are irreducible, indivisible, and generic; and their very existence establishes dimension Between one point and another, there is dimension. Between a series of points, there is a pattern of dimension. Thus there is space. The dynamic of energy exists through rhythemic activation and repetition of these patterns. Matter is formulated as these patterns and rhythems become more complex and specialized.

"Adamantine particles are the only particles that actually create mass. Simply put they are the primary emanation points where energy and mass are the same. The matrix from which is the eminent and undivided presence of the One Spirit. So, from another perspective adamantine particles may be described as the ultimate points which manifest and delineate infinity, thus activating its potential and making possible all manifest form."

I was puzzled, however, "How could infinity be delineated? How could it be integrated with known elements without limiting it," I asked? That seemed like a contradiction in terms.

He further stated, "I'm sure it seems that way, considering the assumptions you are using to explain physical existence. The physical universe as you know it comprises less than one percent of all that is. The law of conservation is directed to explaining that one percent, nothing more. Most of science and most thinking interprets energy as force, combustion, and pressure waves. The concept goes something like this: Force results in pressure waves, pressure waves create density, density results in matter, and everything left over is infinity. Therein lies the real contradiction!

"A leftover cannot be defined and provides no basis for understanding. As long as infinity is regarded as an indefinable leftover, how can its properties be described? How can it be used? How can it be penetrated or activated?

"The truth is, if there is a 'leftover' to creation, it is the physical universe you experience and measure--not its infinite supply, which surrounds and supports it with endless interdimensional possibilities. Even what you consider to be 'physical' is detectable only because of relatively stable patterns of energy and formations of structure. And this is ever changing because of a constant subtle flux of fresh supply and decaying configurations created form it. Adamantine particles belong to both the infinite world and to the limited realm of physical existance. They were the "First Light" of Creation. They are forever the light of conciousness. The provide the fuel and dynanmic energy to propel thoughts into manifestation. They give flesh to Spirit, as well as new life, beauty, nourishment, and healing to life. Because they are commanded by love and conform to the nature and will of Spirit, adamantine particles belong to all dimensions."

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun May 09, 2010 5:03 am

Jesus encouraged me to believe that we are once again at a critical moment of extraordinary soul development, of realizing that there is but one Spirit

"As mankind moves toward that greater awareness, it will leave behind three basic misconceptions about the Spirit which are prevalent in the world today. One is that Spirit and body are separate. That is not true. The body is a fully integrated unit of love, adamantine particles and Spirit. These are inseparable aspects of the whole and yet each is discernible in its own right."

In response I asked, "If these three parts are inseparable, why do we need to have a separate awareness of them?

"From the viewpoint of God, there is no difference. However, you were given life, purpose, awareness and continuanace as your own special self forever. In order to support that, you were given your own center of awareness, free will, and your own special connection to the Father. This connection is what I call the Sacred Heart, which is where your love resides, and your awareness of infinity begins. That extraordinary place is the sanctuary and power given to the Sons and Daughters of God. You might compare the Sacred Heart to a pure crystal prism through which the Light of God enters and then bends in order to establish and manifest unique and particular covenenants. In the same way that a prism diffracts a simple ray of white light into a spreading array of rainbow colors, so too the simple truths of God are made applicable to the diversities of life. Therefore, from the viewpoint of your heart, you do experience the earth and your body as three basic essences. It is right, valid, and intelligent that you do so. Nevertheless, they are all One, and Spirit is not separate from the body."

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sun May 09, 2010 5:31 am

In fact if We were to think of It as it is - Its that Spirit has a Body which is experiencing Knowledge into Wisdom and not the reverse - That being the Body having a Soul experiencing Knowledge into Wisdom.

As We come from Spirit - That is Our real Abode and the Body is merely a Vehicle of experience much the same as a Car would be when going on a Trip. Simply put - Once I am done with that Car - I will trade it in for another and then continue My Travels...

Love to You Dear Sister...

Flowers

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun May 09, 2010 6:22 am

Indeed dear brother the first step to self realization is for the soul to experience itself as completely separate from the body, thoughts , emotions , mental constructs ..
    And yet in a paradoxal way as one undergoes this process one sees it's undivided connection with all that is through the unending stream of love .

Love for You
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon May 17, 2010 7:33 am

The Heart portal - Page 3 The_Oneness_Of_Two_

At One
    by: Simon Heighwaya, Source Unknown

At One means there is only One reality.
    "Love alone is capable of uniting living beings in such a way as to complete and fulfill them, for it alone takes them and joins them to what is deepest within themselves"
    - Teilhard de Chardin

It is, as Longfellow said, "the thread of all sustaining beauty that runs through all and doth all unite".

After a long, long time...many years of soul searching', study and self-discovery I've finally 'got it' and now understand the difference between the deepest agony and misery of the human condition… and the greatest joy!

I 'know', from my own experience, that the difference is simply between feeling separate, isolated, lonely, lost, and feeling 'at-one', whole, home. I think most people, if not all, live with a kind of homesickness; a sweet nostalgia which they can't quite put their finger on as if they were once in a place that they can't quite remember but desperately, somehow, want to get back to.

The Mystics have said for millennia that in existence there is a fundamental oneness; there isn't and never has been any division or separation at all. Now science is beginning to agree, they call it a "Unified Field" or "Theory of Everything".

I believe that at our deepest level (our core, Being, essence, soul, DNA) we inherently know that we are one with each other and with all things. The trouble is in our mental-minds. We have a deeply rooted idea that we are separate, a deeply engrained belief. This causes a split between what we think and what we intuitively know; a distance between our heads and our hearts.

From day to day we live from our heads, our thoughts… and this causes all our problems, all our misery. We're going against our deepest instincts! It is said that while in the womb (and also as very young children) we are in a natural state of one-ness, love, union, innocence…bliss. Then after a while, gradually as we grow up in the world, we begin to realise that "I am this and you are that", "I am here and you are there", "I am me and you are…you". We start to feel separate, we become 'self-conscious', we become afraid.

In some ancient Eastern languages, the word for 'Separation' and the word for 'Fear' is actually the same. We go on and on accumulating knowledge, identity, conditioning and this sense of 'Me' gets re-enforced over and over again. We develop an "Ego".

Psychologists reckon that this is essential for survival at this stage of our lives. However, although necessary, too much "ego" can eventually become a heavy burden. As adults, we feel isolated, lonely, small, restricted and incomplete.

Trapped in this prison of a mind-made-ME, we long to expand, to grow, to melt, to merge with someone, something…anything. We ache to be back in that place that we once knew. This has all happened because we have forgotten Who We Truly Are. Our light has become hidden under the bushel of fear, a false self, a mask, a defense, and/or an idea.

The cure is Love.

Love is the essence of who we are and it is our way out of this mess. Love and fear are opposites. Fear was the problem, love is the solution. Fear means separation, love means union. Luckily, only love is really real.

I heard a Sufi story once:

A lover went to visit his beloved. He knocked on her door and his beloved called out "Who is there?"

"It is I, Rumi, your lover," he replied.

"Go away," she said, "There is no room in here for two of us!"

He was baffled, but went away and studied, meditated, learned, burned, unlearned and eventually surrendered and let loads of inner ego baggage go.

A few months later he came back to see his beloved. Again he knocked on her door and again she called out "Who's there?"

But this time his reply was different. "It is you," he said.

The door opened and he was welcomed in. He had learned the secret; he had remembered.

The word 'sin' originally means 'to forget' or 'forgetfulness' and so to be forgiven, to be redeemed, to be atoned, we have to remember something. We have to remember the truth that is at the core of who and what we really are, the truth that's in the marrow of our very bones!!

Truth is a word for anything that is indivisible: Love, the Now, God, Dharma, Logos, Tao, Energy, Nature, Life, Reality, Existence. To remember ourselves as a part of the divine plan is to be set free yet deep down, we are already free, love is freedom.

Love heals us, makes us whole again. (Interestingly, the root word for 'heal' and 'whole' is the same.) Our Ego NEVER feels complete, or fulfilled or whole. All our restriction, all our resistance, all our struggle, all our fight is basically against nature, against ourselves, against love. It's a fight we can never win! The part can never 'win' against the whole and eventually, one way or another, we will have to surrender, to yield, to let go.

"Love conquers all things; let us too give in to Love."
    -Virgil

Love is the bottom line of every religion and spiritual pathway, to surrender ourselves to a higher, deeper, greater power. The word 'Islam' even translates as 'surrender'.

So it seems that our lives are a journey from knowing, through forgetting, to (hopefully) remembering again. We start out open and free and end up open and free. Somewhere in the middle we pass through a narrow tunnel. This tunnel is our identification with our small-self, "ME", a conditioned-ego, our cocoon.

The Buddhists say, "No self, No problem."

To me, that means no small, false, separate, scared self; no problems.

When they talk about 'dying before you die' I think they really just mean dropping the baggage; getting rid of all our un-natural ways and being natural again, returning to innocence, like a child, living 'in tune' with our own true nature, just as God intended, living love. Living like this you never fear death!

Jesus said that whoever is prepared to lose (their old life, their ego-shell) will gain (a new life, freedom, joy) He also said that the Golden Rule was to "Love your neighbor as your self", because he knew, he'd remembered, at the deepest level your 'neighbor' is yourself.

There is only One Self. Call it Love, call it Life, call it God or Truth or "The Ground of Being". It doesn't really make much difference. We are all truly, madly, deeply One!!!

Remember, re-member, be a member again of the whole of existence, of everything that is, was and ever will be.

In Hinduism, it's called "Lila", which means play. To be yourself is to be happy. To be whole is to be healthy (to be out of tune with yourself or the whole leads to "dis-ease").

We are each a vital part of something real, magic and infinite. We're each like different instruments in a divine cosmic orchestra. You don't need a reason to be happy and there is no reason to be afraid. Live, love, laugh, and learn.

"...and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time."
    - T.S. Eliot

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed May 19, 2010 6:46 pm

“Come out of the circle of time And into the circle of love.”

Love Always
    mudra
    ClearWater
    ClearWater

Post  ClearWater Sun May 23, 2010 12:01 am

The whole idea of compassion is based on a keen awareness of the interdependence of all these living beings,
    which are all part of one another, and all involved in one another

Thomas Merton
    ClearWater
    ClearWater

Post  ClearWater Sun May 23, 2010 12:07 am

Compassion has no place in the natural order of the world which operates on the basis of necessity.
    Compassion opposes this order and is therefore best thought of as being in some way supernatural.

John Berger
    ClearWater
    ClearWater

Post  ClearWater Sun May 23, 2010 12:25 am

Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart.

Confucious

The Heart portal - Page 3 Crocus08_1Small-lg
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun May 23, 2010 5:25 am

So good to see your loving presence here today Clearwater The Heart portal - Page 3 Icon_cheers

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun May 23, 2010 3:53 pm

Love Without End - Jesus Speaks on prophecy
    Glenda Green

"A powerful change of heart, especially when it is experienced by many, can alter all former predictions. When I walked on the Earth two thousand years ago, the existing conditions were such that a great cataclysm could reasonably be predicted to happen within the following five hundred years. However, that did not occur."

He smiled and radiated pleasure, and a few minutes passed before He continued. "Why do you think it didn't happen?"

Instantly, His broad smile was reflected upon my own countenance, as a sense of elation enhanced my inner certainty. "Because a whole lot of hearts changed after you were here!"

He smiled. "There was a time, two to five hundred years after that when there should have been another great cataclysm. Again, it did not happen. As long as hearts are changing, external predictions are subject to continual revision.

"The major forces which invest in prophecy are the forces of structure. Structure requires predictable momentum. Structure invests in prophecy in order to hold itself in place and to keep from being changed. Such prophecy can range from probability analysis, to yearly planning, all the way to long-range investments. You see, prophecy is not merely an esoteric perception. It is also a reality-based observation and a bridge to predictable living. The art and science of prophecy can be abused, however, if it focuses upon emotional and spiritual content designed to penetrate the heart and solicit the heart's support for matters that are only temporal. Structure invests heavily in keeping the hearts of men from changing so that prophecies will not be undone. The heart is your true source of prophecy, for it commands the point where the internal and the external are one. It is a far more accurate diagnostic tool than anything the external can provide. All you have to do is enter your he art in order to know your future. The Sacred Heart and its seven layers of higher intelligence will tell you everything you need to know about how your life is unfolding."

I hesitated for a moment before asking my next question. My sense of reservation disappeared, however, when the corners of His mouth curled a bit and His eyes beckoned me to speak. "If prophecy is simply a reflection of temporal possibilities which can fade or crumble behind the greater power of the Heart's truth, then could you reveal to me the continuing validity of the Book of Revelations?"

"The Book of Revelations is a great deal more than a book of prophecy. It is a timeless revelation about the soul's fulfillment in its return to the Father, along with the perilous demise of all that is false as that alternate potential falls away in the light of truth. This book is not subject to the normal pitfalls of prophecy because it does not center its meanings around the temporal probabilities of life, nor is that the intent of its message. This sacred document has been greatly misunderstood to be an unfolding drama of external events. Certainly a profound transmutation of the human soul would be impossible without correlations and manifestations within outer forms of reality. Therefore some physical phenomena will accompany the drama, especially considering that the very elements which fall to dust will be the structures of worldly dominance.

"Man cannot realize his sonship with the Father until first he has released all that was created through unconsciousness and disconnection. False identities, false meanings, and unworthy structures will fall away as the soul is empowered to manifest its true covenant. This is a glorious event to be approached in love rather than fear. Many hearts are changing today before the moment of critical mass and as hearts change toward love, so too will external consequences be reduced. What is to unfold is crucial and inevitable to the destiny of man. No one is exempt. However, there is a choice in how one receives the unfoldment. Those who approach it with love will find it the ultimate bridge to fulfillment."

There is a great deal of concern among many people today about impending cataclysmic events foretold by prophecy. It is rather amazing to think that in His presence, when I could have asked so much, my attention was never directed toward the ominous or to the thought of possible disaster. As He completed the above-mentioned thought, however, I made the one and
    only inquiry in all our conversations about the possibility of impending catastrophe. His answer was firm, positive, and contained no fear.

"The structures which dominate the lives of man today were all created in a state of disconnection and unconsciousness. The powerful momentum of these structures carries with it the seed of continuing oppression. In order to survive, such creations must suppress the soul of man and perpetuate his enslavement to them. As the time of man's fulfillment arrives, there will be a simultaneous collapse and retaliation of that which wishes to survive against the good of man. This exposure will, nevertheless, assist in the elevation of man's consciousness and bring about a new era of brotherhood on Earth where structures are reestablished from a state of consciousness and connection with Divine Order."

I then inquired, "Will there be great suffering?"

"Suffering is never the will of the Father, although none will be exempt from the experience. Many will feel little suffering except for the compassion extended to those who do experience pain and sorrow. At the other extreme there will be many others who are so attached to that which must fall that there will be no reprieve from their agony. Even this is a blessing, that lives full of anguish may bleed the venom and thereby have a chance to heal. How the event is experienced will be due in large part to individual choice, and also to the accumulated necessity of fulfilling choices made long ago. Regardless of how each individual receives the impact of change, it remains enduringly true that all mankind will be blessed with the results of that human transfiguration."

Until the day that such a complete transformation of human potential arrives, there are many bridges which may convey our lives to higher levels of consciousness and ability. According to the Master, it is imperative that we seek always for higher ground because, "A problem can never be solved at the level of its creation and existence. Every problem has to be solved from at least one level of awareness or ability above it. One of the greatest mistakes mankind is making in regard to life's problems is to address them on the level which caused them to occur and supports their persistence. This leads only to struggle, fighting, and perpetual frustration.

To solve a problem it is first necessary to view it from a higher level. This is especially easy to observe in the area of physical healing. A physician or any medical facility can only arrest an illness, keep it from progressing, or reduce infection, thus providing conditions in which healing may occur. The actuality of healing is always a miracle that happens on a higher level through the restoration of wholeness. No matter what the problem, healing always comes from a higher level."

Love from me
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun May 23, 2010 3:57 pm

"When You change Your Heart, You change your LIFE " - When people discover this for themselves & are able to "see", "feel" & "hear" with their heart they have found the key to their inner sanctum & life will never again be the same for there in resides their Truth. The heart never lies.

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon May 24, 2010 6:02 pm

The Heart portal - Page 3 Secret_image2

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed May 26, 2010 5:17 pm

Shibli entered a profound mystical state and was placed in an
    asylum as a madman. As soon as they heard, his shocked disciples
    come to visit him.
    Shibli asked, "Who are you?"
    "We are some of those who love and follow you."
    Shibli began throwing stones at his students. They began to
    run away, crying, "It's true. Shibli really has gone crazy."
    Then Shibli called out to them, "Didn't I hear you say that
    you loved me? You could not even bear a stone or two before
    running away. What became of that sincere love you claimed
    you had for me? Did your love fly away with a couple of stones?
    If you had really loved me, you would have patiently endured
    the little bit of discomfort I caused you."

Shibli, From Essential Sufism.

Love Always
    mudra
    pedro m
    pedro m

Post  pedro m Thu May 27, 2010 4:46 am

The Heart portal - Page 3 Amazing-nature%2B(12)

TO WAKEN

Is it a bird, is it a rose,
    is it the sea that wakens me?
    Bird or rose or sea,
    all is fire, all desire.
    To awake is to be rose of the rose,
    song of the bird, water of the sea.

Eugénio de Andrade
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu May 27, 2010 10:56 am

Hello Pedro so nice to see you back here .
    I missed you ..
    Thank you for passing by .
    What a wonderfull orange photo ... the color of compassion .

Hugs

Love from me
    mudra

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:02 pm