tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+6
mudra
anomalous cowherd
Mercuriel
Floyd
Carol
dominic777
10 posters

Where is the true Avalon?

dominic777
    dominic777

Where is the true Avalon? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where is the true Avalon?

Post  dominic777 Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:17 am

eMonkey wrote:Here is some more food for thought:

Historians Locate King Arthur's Round Table
    The Telegraph
    Sun, 11 Jul 2010 06:46 EDT
    Martin Evans

Where is the true Avalon? - Page 3 Round_table_1586701c© photolibrary.com
    Historians claim to have found the site of Camelot

Historians
    claim to have finally located the site of King Arthur's Round Table -
    and believe it could have seated 1,000 people.

Researchers exploring the legend of Britain's most famous Knight believe
    his stronghold of Camelot was built on the site of a recently
    discovered Roman amphitheatre in Chester.

Legend has it that his Knights would gather before battle at a round
    table where they would receive instructions from their King.

But rather than it being a piece of furniture, historians believe it
    would have been a vast wood and stone structure which would have allowed
    more than 1,000 of his followers to gather.

Historians believe regional noblemen would have sat in the front row of a
    circular meeting place, with lower ranked subjects on stone benches
    grouped around the outside.

They claim rather than Camelot being a purpose built castle, it
    would have been housed in a structure already built and left over by
    the Romans.

Camelot historian Chris Gidlow said: "The first accounts of the Round
    Table show that it was nothing like a dining table but was a venue for
    upwards of 1,000 people at a time.

"We know that one of Arthur's two main battles was fought at a town
    referred to as the City of Legions. There were only two places with this
    title. One was St Albans but the location of the other has remained a
    mystery."

The recent discovery of an amphitheatre with an execution stone and
    wooden memorial to Christian martyrs, has led researchers to conclude
    that the other location is Chester.

Mr Gidlow said: "In the 6th Century, a monk named Gildas, who wrote the
    earliest account of Arthur's life, referred to both the City of Legions
    and to a martyr's shrine within it. That is the clincher. The discovery
    of the shrine within the amphitheatre means that Chester was the site of
    Arthur's court and his legendary Round Table."

Source: http://www.sott.net/articles/show/211917-Historians-Locate-King-Arthur-s-Round-Table
    What about Winchester Hampshire, it has the round table ,and it is recognized as the original Camelot.......in some books
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:56 am

Personally, I have have no opinion on it's where abouts and liitle interest on where it was, is or will be again. I ask myself, what secret knowledge would I gain, what advantage will it give me, what would be the utility of knowing the location? Nothing comes back at me.

For me - Avalon and the divine exists within. We are the ones we have been waiting for.

I cannot answer your question dominic777, I have little frame of reference or knowledge to do so.

Blessings
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:23 am

eMonkey wrote:Personally, I have have no opinion on it's where abouts and liitle interest on where it was, is or will be again. I ask myself, what secret knowledge would I gain, what advantage will it give me, what would be the utility of knowing the location? Nothing comes back at me.

For me - Avalon and the divine exists within. We are the ones we have been waiting for.

I cannot answer your question dominic777, I have little frame of reference or knowledge to do so.

Blessings

hello Monkey ,
    If Avalon is within, what is it? and if someone had reached it ,it would make sense they would be in Camelot now,in reality!!
    lol
    blue
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:33 am

Where is the true Avalon? - Page 3 30846
    I think I get your meaning

Blessings
    Where is the true Avalon? - Page 3 374937
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:07 pm

Everyone knows its just off the M25 near Lego land. But if you are going, take your own picnic, with flask, restaurants and cafés are expensive there.

bounce
    t

lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:11 pm

dominic777 wrote:
    eMonkey wrote:Personally, I have have no opinion on it's where abouts and liitle interest on where it was, is or will be again. I ask myself, what secret knowledge would I gain, what advantage will it give me, what would be the utility of knowing the location? Nothing comes back at me.

Blessings

hello Monkey ,
    If Avalon is within, what is it? and if someone had reached it ,it would make sense they would be in Camelot now,in reality!!
    lol
    blue

On a more serious note. That is the same principal as the Holy graal. It is within and around you.

It is also your 16th chakra. First 8 being personal then the following 8 are a bit like the internet. They belong to the ether energy, but we can use each one according to what we want to do.

Sounds something like that??????

Question Question
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:37 pm

lawlessline wrote:
    dominic777 wrote:

Blessings

hello Monkey ,
    lol
    blue

On a more serious note. That is the same principal as the Holy graal. It is within and around you.

It is also your 16th chakra. First 8 being personal then the following 8 are a bit like the internet. They belong to the ether energy, but we can use each one according to what we want to do.

Sounds something like that??????

Question Question
    great reply thank you
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:30 pm

Dominic777,

Just to give you the idea here are the list of the other 9 chakras as far as it is to me.

8th This is your conciousness of which there are 16 levels the 16th being of the Christ/Budha or diety level. The average persons consciousness is at level 12-14. It is like a labyrinthe that gets more and more complex as you increase your consciouness. It caps your crown chakra, it is very delicate and can be dowsed ut you must be gentle with it.

9th/ Found just above the 8th to the right of the 8th. This is a star like chakra. abit like the star that Superman travelled in when a baby on his way to earth. This is your recycling bin. It takes away the unused and unbalanced energy back to source to be recycled.

10th This is your doorway through to global conciousness. this is the chakra you would use to increase the global conciousness. This is where you can see the state of the world.

11th The Egg which contains the five plutonic building blocks which you can use for healing in the reconstruction of cells and DNA. The building blocks of the universe.

12thThis is the arch angel chakra. It is your connection to the angels that help between one dimension and another. You would use this one for connection through channeling. Don't forget these are pûblic domain chakras and yo must be careful and clean when using this.

13th This is the vortex energy or dragon energy from the outer cosmos and this plane. it is not like the other chakras as it is a funneling devise to bring this energy through. You can increase this but in accordance with global and singular consciusness.

14th The sunflower. This is the chakra that tranforms the cosmic energy into the material world. this being done through the previous chakra with the accordance of the others. it is loike a sunflower but sort of crystal like, more 3d than the flat sunflower.

15th This is the cosmic energy. like the ether or the wifi for yo computers.

16th The Graal. Sacred in all its sense it carries no judgemnet as has no goal but for the creation of life and the harmony that it brings. You can dowse a persons connection to this and see if they are low on the harmon aspect of life. It needs filling if you are preoccupied by the material. If you are then you are tending to use only some of the prementioned chakras. the ones that lead just to material wealth. You contribution to creation could be zero. and this becomes a real problem when you go through the dying process and change from one state to another. Spirits can get trap here due to this short cut process. Then they need help realigning their route to the graal to free them. Some just need to be shot straight up infront of the mirror so they can go through the life review. very hard for some.

So Avalon is not found in one place it can only be found when we use the entire chakra system in accordance with harmony or balance of the natural order of things. If we don't then we will never find it. And I need you to find it for me to find it. That is why we can only do afraction of the things we are capable of due to the lack of harmony, or vibration being created through those final chakras. They can not be triggered by outside sources, so forget ETs helping or cosmic energy helping. If we are not ready to recieve we, the earth will miss the boat in so many ways. SO lets look for Avalon everywhere and get this ship shape and ready to rock and roll.

Love to you,

t

I enjoyed writing that I hope you enjoy reading it.
    cheers
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:31 pm

Historians Locate King Arthur's Round Table

The Telegraph
    Sun, 11 Jul 2010 06:46 EDT
    Martin Evans

Where is the true Avalon? - Page 3 Round_table_1586701c
    © photolibrary.com

Historians claim to have found the
    site of Camelot
    Historians claim to have finally located
    the site of King Arthur's Round Table - and believe it could have
    seated 1,000 people.
    I've got a diner table just like that & it was sold to me as being King Arthur's Round Table!!!
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:21 am

lawlessline wrote:Dominic777,

Just to give you the idea here are the list of the other 9 chakras as far as it is to me.

8th This is your conciousness of which there are 16 levels the 16th being of the Christ/Budha or diety level. The average persons consciousness is at level 12-14. It is like a labyrinthe that gets more and more complex as you increase your consciouness. It caps your crown chakra, it is very delicate and can be dowsed ut you must be gentle with it.

9th/ Found just above the 8th to the right of the 8th. This is a star like chakra. abit like the star that Superman travelled in when a baby on his way to earth. This is your recycling bin. It takes away the unused and unbalanced energy back to source to be recycled.

10th This is your doorway through to global conciousness. this is the chakra you would use to increase the global conciousness. This is where you can see the state of the world.

11th The Egg which contains the five plutonic building blocks which you can use for healing in the reconstruction of cells and DNA. The building blocks of the universe.

12thThis is the arch angel chakra. It is your connection to the angels that help between one dimension and another. You would use this one for connection through channeling. Don't forget these are pûblic domain chakras and yo must be careful and clean when using this.

13th This is the vortex energy or dragon energy from the outer cosmos and this plane. it is not like the other chakras as it is a funneling devise to bring this energy through. You can increase this but in accordance with global and singular consciusness.

14th The sunflower. This is the chakra that tranforms the cosmic energy into the material world. this being done through the previous chakra with the accordance of the others. it is loike a sunflower but sort of crystal like, more 3d than the flat sunflower.

15th This is the cosmic energy. like the ether or the wifi for yo computers.

16th The Graal. Sacred in all its sense it carries no judgemnet as has no goal but for the creation of life and the harmony that it brings. You can dowse a persons connection to this and see if they are low on the harmon aspect of life. It needs filling if you are preoccupied by the material. If you are then you are tending to use only some of the prementioned chakras. the ones that lead just to material wealth. You contribution to creation could be zero. and this becomes a real problem when you go through the dying process and change from one state to another. Spirits can get trap here due to this short cut process. Then they need help realigning their route to the graal to free them. Some just need to be shot straight up infront of the mirror so they can go through the life review. very hard for some.

So Avalon is not found in one place it can only be found when we use the entire chakra system in accordance with harmony or balance of the natural order of things. If we don't then we will never find it. And I need you to find it for me to find it. That is why we can only do afraction of the things we are capable of due to the lack of harmony, or vibration being created through those final chakras. They can not be triggered by outside sources, so forget ETs helping or cosmic energy helping. If we are not ready to recieve we, the earth will miss the boat in so many ways. SO lets look for Avalon everywhere and get this ship shape and ready to rock and roll.

Love to you,

t

I enjoyed writing that I hope you enjoy reading it.
    cheers
    Thank you lawlessline, it all makes sense now.
    many thanks
    blue

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:11 pm