tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+6
mudra
anomalous cowherd
Mercuriel
Floyd
Carol
dominic777
10 posters

Where is the true Avalon?

anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Where is the true Avalon? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is the true Avalon?

Post  anomalous cowherd Mon May 17, 2010 8:53 am

I don't really trust anybody who thinks they know what's going to happen.

Like most people I know over 50 I've been feeling physically so dreadful lately I thought I might just be descending prior to ascension, you know, the old fashined way. Sometimes a good long dirt nap has it's appeal, too

I just got back from my homeopath, the wisest person I have ever met, (and I've known a few) and she says it's all a mystery at present due to uranus square something etc etc plus pluto in capricorn. ( clearly I am NOT an astrologer)
    She has some very high powered clients at times ( which cracks me up as she works out of a glorified garden shed) and two of them are renowned astrologers, they both ended up there last week in TOTAL fear and meltdown saying they just did NOT know what was going to happen... last time there was this conjunction it was a world war etc etc. One of them.she cheered up by saying who knows, the martians may land, I think this was tongue in cheek as she communicates with aliens interdimensionally, no cumbersome ships needed.
    But basically she says NOBODY knows what's up right now because of the uranus alignment /thingy, but whatever it is it will affect people spiritually, and that more of what could be called hell will break loose, especially June July and maybe August? What it will be is going to be a surprise and that's good enough for me, but then I've known this person to be spot on for 15 years.

Ok, that's my personal take from talking with a shawoman, so I'm just going to keep planting the veg, and I wouldn't mind a goat or two. I hate the cold so would not be happy with ice age Britain but I don't feel like its time to do anything yet, more shall be revealed.

I'm guessing 6d reality would be easier weather wise, don't you just manifest it or zip off somewhere more to your liking?
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon May 17, 2010 9:10 am

Where is the true Avalon? - Page 2 320

http://www.earthchakras.org/Locations.php

Voyage to Avalon: The Magick of Glastonbury - Heart Chakra of the World
    Par Robert Coon

This book is a thorough initiation into the magick of Glastonbury, the Planetary Heart Chakra, in England. It illuminates the sacred landscape and living mythologies of Central Somerset. This new edition includes a section on the Glastonbury Zodiac, containing the author’s many innovations, which have been widely adopted and worked with by many over the last quarter of a century. This material offers the definitive presentation of the landscape Zodiac. It is based on the first complete on-foot survey and mapping of the Zodiac - carried out from 1981 to 1984 - since the groundbreaking researches of Maltwood in the 1930’s. Chapters include: Elliptical Navigations through the Multitudinous Aethyrs of Avalon; Enochian Cabala; Crowley and Powys; Glastonbury Prophecy; Outpouring of the Cosmic Grail: Discovery of the Glastonbury Eagle; Glastonbury Zodiac; Method of Constructing the Glastonbury Zodiac; The Cairo Working – The Stele of Revealing Rediscovered; and The Chalice of Life. 288pp.

Love from me
    mudra
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon May 17, 2010 9:38 am

A woman I know is England's leading light on the Glastonbury Zodiac. She led a walk through it last year but I didnt go. Ive walked all of taurus and some of sagittarius. very nice too. The mounds and routes that form the constellations of the zodiac correspond roughly to the ones in the heavens. it is said to be around 3,000 years old.
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Mon May 17, 2010 12:19 pm

anomalous cowherd wrote:I don't really trust anybody who thinks they know what's going to happen.

Like most people I know over 50 I've been feeling physically so dreadful lately I thought I might just be descending prior to ascension, you know, the old fashined way. Sometimes a good long dirt nap has it's appeal, too

I just got back from my homeopath, the wisest person I have ever met, (and I've known a few) and she says it's all a mystery at present due to uranus square something etc etc plus pluto in capricorn. ( clearly I am NOT an astrologer)
    She has some very high powered clients at times ( which cracks me up as she works out of a glorified garden shed) and two of them are renowned astrologers, they both ended up there last week in TOTAL fear and meltdown saying they just did NOT know what was going to happen... last time there was this conjunction it was a world war etc etc. One of them.she cheered up by saying who knows, the martians may land, I think this was tongue in cheek as she communicates with aliens interdimensionally, no cumbersome ships needed.
    But basically she says NOBODY knows what's up right now because of the uranus alignment /thingy, but whatever it is it will affect people spiritually, and that more of what could be called hell will break loose, especially June July and maybe August? What it will be is going to be a surprise and that's good enough for me, but then I've known this person to be spot on for 15 years.

Ok, that's my personal take from talking with a shawoman, so I'm just going to keep planting the veg, and I wouldn't mind a goat or two. I hate the cold so would not be happy with ice age Britain but I don't feel like its time to do anything yet, more shall be revealed.

I'm guessing 6d reality would be easier weather wise, don't you just manifest it or zip off somewhere more to your liking?
    Hello AC ,I feel exactly the same....
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon May 17, 2010 5:13 pm

The Glastonbury Zodiac and Planetary Sacred Sites

http://www.earthchakras.org/Glastonbury-Zodiac.php

The fusion of the Holy Grail with the Phoenix of Aquarius alters the potency and character of both forces. The point where this alchemy occurs is several metres beneath the summit of Chalice Hill – the Hill of the Holy Grail – in Glastonbury. One of the four sacred hills of Glastonbury, Chalice Hill is the Heart Chakra of the Phoenix. This earth effigy of the Phoenix includes the Tor, Chalice Hill, Chalice Well, the Abbey Ruins and other features nearby. In the Glastonbury Zodiac the Phoenix represents Aquarius. In the Somerset landscape zodiac, this Aquarian Phoenix activates the 12th and final initiatory events of planetary regeneration.
    In the old myths of the Phoenix a regeneration back to life through fire occurs once every 500 years, or some other long linear period of time. At Chalice Hill a dramatic evolution in archetypes occurs. The archetypal structure of the Holy Grail perpetually emanates at the centre of the heart of the Aquarian Phoenix. This key alchemical event transfers the magick of the Phoenix from linear time into the ever-expanding perfection of the present instant – eternity.
    No longer does the Phoenix build its own funeral pyre and rise from the ashes. At Glastonbury, Heart Chakra of the world, the Phoenix is perpetually regenerating. Death and birth are simultaneous and eternal, fuelled by the Waters of the Holy Grail and inflamed by Fires of Avalon. When a vibrant, living archetype mutates or evolves to a higher expression of life and magick, then the implications of this shift are only integrated into the planetary culture over succeeding years and decades. The significance of the Aquarian Phoenix perpetually regenerating itself through the power of the Holy Grail will be more fully understood during our journey through the 21st century.

Stand alone upon the summit of Chalice Hill and look at the nearby summit of Glastonbury Tor. The Tor is the Throat Chakra of the Phoenix – where the Word of the World’s Heart is transmitted, via the artery of the Rainbow Serpent, to all life and to the universe. You are standing on the Heart of the Heart at Chalice Hill. Directly beneath your feet, within the interior of Chalice Hill, is the Holy Grail. Do not physically excavate for it, for the Grail resides in Avalon.

Many individuals visit Glastonbury. Only a few find their way into Avalon. Avalon is the parallel dimension of Glastonbury. The Grail resides incorruptible within this realm, forever protected from impurities of will and heart. Magick, grace, eternity – these are the forces animating the vigour and beauty of Avalon.

Alone upon the Heart of the Phoenix, above the rising waters of the Holy Grail, meditate upon the Tor. Unite the Heart to the Throat. Inside the Tor, within the Throat of the Phoenix, within Avalon, is a Green Emerald Rose containing an Omega Point. The Omega Point is a very small sub-atomic particle oscillating at a frequency above entropy and decay, in support of the Grail and the Phoenix.

Practice teleporting yourself from Chalice Hill to the Tor, and from the Tor to Chalice Hill. This exercise strengthens the flow between the heart and the throat of the Phoenix. The strength of this connection allows for a greater outpouring of the Waters of the Holy Grail via the ley artery of the Rainbow Serpent to all parts of the world.

Teleportation requires much practice. Make a habit of regularly meditating on the summit of Chalice Hill and upon the Tor. Raise the frequencies of your entire being to the highest levels of vibration and then project yourself to the other nearby hill. The best way to raise frequencies prior to the Shortening of the Way is to open the heart as widely as possible and then ignite spiritual flames of praise upon the High Altar of the Open Heart. When these flames are at their greatest potency then magnify outwards to all creation a feeling of joyous gratitude for all things. Finally, unite True Will and Love into a force that goes forth in dedication to the nurturing of all life. Keep practicing this meditation on both hills. At the mystic peak of each meditation, when Praise, Joyous Gratitude, and Love united with Will are fusing as one force of grace, then project the essence of your self from Hill of the Grail to Throat of the Phoenix. This technique is known as the Shortening of the Way.

If you alternate your teleportation meditations back and forth between the two hills you build up a touch down landing site for your self on both locations. To Shorten the Way you must move out of linear time and into eternity – into Avalon. In linear time you are already at the beginning – Chalice Hill – and the end – the Tor - of your short journey. Shift into eternity and you are at both locations simultaneously. At this point the magick and grace of teleportation – the Shortening of the Way – becomes a reality useful to the world.

The practice and eventual mastery of this technique serves the Living Earth by strengthening and expanding the flow between the Holy Grail within the Heart of the Phoenix and the Emerald Rose-Omega Point within the Tor-Throat Chakra of the Phoenix. From the Tor the Rainbow Serpent carries the Word of the Phoenix throughout the living body of the Earth.

Love Always
    mudra
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Tue May 18, 2010 2:25 am

If Glastonbury is the heart chakra, this is where E.T. contact will be made

Last edited by dominic777 on Tue May 18, 2010 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total
    hippihillbobbi
    hippihillbobbi

Post  hippihillbobbi Tue May 18, 2010 6:34 am

dominic777 wrote:If Glastonbury is the heaat chakra, this is where E.T. contact will be made

how do you know this, Dominic?!?

hhb/jbt
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue May 18, 2010 7:19 am

Im sorry to break the bad news...but the true Avalon is hiding in a tin of baked beans in my kitchen cupboard...sorry
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue May 18, 2010 7:42 am

Well then open that can and lets get in there. Stop holding out on Us Floyd...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Tue May 18, 2010 8:15 am

[quote="hippihillbobbi"]
    dominic777 wrote:
    If Glastonbury is the heart chakra, this is where E.T. contact will
    be made

how do you know this, Dominic?!?

hhb/jbt

WHEN THE CLEANSING OF THE EARTH WILL BE DONE TO GET RID OF ALL NEGATIVISM......people who have reached the right frequency will be picked at pick up points(PUPS) to stop them from being hurt...others who have ascended to a new frequency will be ok......
    I have to meet higher inrelligence in Sept /oct 2010 AS TOLD TO ME BY TELEPATHY THE SILENT SENSE OF THOUGHT...PLEIADIAN..MEET THEM AT AVALON..you will have to figure out where the real Avalon is...lol
    lol
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Tue May 18, 2010 9:20 am

ve haf vays of cleansing all negatifity, you vill not be picked up by ze scruff of ze neck by ze PUPS mit any stains...
    dom, are you choking?
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Tue May 18, 2010 9:28 am

anomalous cowherd wrote:ve haf vays of cleansing all negatifity, you vill not be picked up by ze scruff of ze neck by ze PUPS mit any stains...
    dom, are you choking?
    iTS HAPPENS EVERY 11,500 YRS and every 25,600 Years especially when we go into the Pprecession of the Equinoxes.
    The battle is between SANITY(positive thought) verses INSANITY (negative thought) so all negativism on the EARTH GAIA has to be cleansed...hence solar disorder...sun spots etc
    How else will negativism be cleansed......?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue May 18, 2010 9:34 am

Hah! Don't cross off Hawaii, Italy, South America, Australia, New Zealand, Mt Shasta, California has lots of ET bases, Colorado, Canada, China, Russia... the various governments around the world are already in business trade agreements with dozens of different ET off-worlders and that's the truth.

Have you ever thought that maybe this is the real Avalon as all peoples of the world can meet here without leaving their living room?

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Tue May 18, 2010 9:56 am

Carol wrote:Hah! Don't cross off Hawaii, Italy, South America, Australia, New Zealand, Mt Shasta, California has lots of ET bases, Colorado, Canada, China, Russia... the various governments around the world are already in business trade agreements with dozens of different ET off-worlders and that's the truth.

Have you ever thought that maybe this is the real Avalon as all peoples of the world can meet here without leaving their living room?

yes Carol, Avalon is the umbrealla name for places that worship the divine feminine. world-wide...mt shasta. glastonbury etc...therefore they will become meeting placess for people who have conquered a lot of their Ego and Fear
    lol

Last edited by dominic777 on Sun May 23, 2010 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun May 23, 2010 4:27 am

Hi everyone, im going to 'ascend' (pun intended) to the top of the tor today. its a beautiful warm sunny clear day. I will take some photos from the top so you can all see Avalon or Abellon the isle of apples. My mission today is to fetch water from the two streams of red and white and to post pictures for all to see.
    Peace to all
    P
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun May 23, 2010 5:24 am

These are lovely news Floyd .
    Looking forward to see your pictures.
    Enjoy your day Where is the true Avalon? - Page 2 Icon_cheers

Love from me
    mudra
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:55 am

mudra wrote:These are lovely news Floyd .
    Looking forward to see your pictures.
    Enjoy your day Where is the true Avalon? - Page 2 Icon_cheers

Love from me
    mudra
    Here of the views of Avalon I took Mudra..at least the 3d version..but if you look closley........
    [img]Where is the true Avalon? - Page 2 DSC_1280[/img][img]Where is the true Avalon? - Page 2 CSC_1343[/img][img]Where is the true Avalon? - Page 2 DSC_1271[/img][img]Where is the true Avalon? - Page 2 CSC_1344[/img][img]Where is the true Avalon? - Page 2 DSC_1292[/img][img]Where is the true Avalon? - Page 2 DSC_1303[/img][img]Where is the true Avalon? - Page 2 DSC_1277[/img]Where is the true Avalon? - Page 2 ?action=view&current=DSC_1283[img]Where is the true Avalon? - Page 2 DSC_1288[/img]
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:58 am

[img]Where is the true Avalon? - Page 2 DSC_1283[/img]
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:59 am

[img]Where is the true Avalon? - Page 2 DSC_1275[/img]
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:00 am

[img]Where is the true Avalon? - Page 2 DSC_1278[/img]
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:00 am

Where is the true Avalon? - Page 2 DSC_1295
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:36 pm

Lovely photos Floyd ..
    I so much love England .
    I do appreciate you bringing her a little closer to me .
    Last time round I climbed up Silbury Hill .
    It's not allowed .. but that made it even more enjoyable .

Where is the true Avalon? - Page 2 4214_76804198309_637518309_1855027_6289822_n

Where is the true Avalon? - Page 2 374937
    Love for You
    mudra
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:33 am

mudra wrote:Lovely photos Floyd ..
    I so much love England .
    I do appreciate you bringing her a little closer to me .
    Last time round I climbed up Silbury Hill .
    It's not allowed .. but that made it even more enjoyable .

You naughty girl you Mudra.
    to get the full image of my photos best to right click and view full as some have been cut off here
    P

Where is the true Avalon? - Page 2 4214_76804198309_637518309_1855027_6289822_n

Where is the true Avalon? - Page 2 374937
    Love for You
    mudra
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:02 am

Aswell as Avalon there is of course Camelot, the names we have all come to know so well over the last few years.
    Where in can be safley said that Avalon lies in the heart of the Glastonbury Zodiac, it will probably have an etheric counterpart, aswell as it representing a great synthesis that is a mystery play for the consciousness, the roll of the opposites, red, white, milk, semen blood, life death, the geat mother, and The King, Arthur, who will one day return.
    What is less certain is Camelot. Many say Tintagel but whereas the real Camelot is myth and allegory, its nearest physical correllate is probably Cadbury Castle.
    Avalon is within all of us. And the return to Camelot comes, our new earth as envisaged by the Mayans and other indigenous peoples who remained close to the Earth, whilst we, in the west, became the victims of our own success.
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:08 am

Here is some more food for thought:

Historians Locate King Arthur's Round Table
    The Telegraph
    Sun, 11 Jul 2010 06:46 EDT
    Martin Evans

Where is the true Avalon? - Page 2 Round_table_1586701c© photolibrary.com
    Historians claim to have found the site of Camelot

Historians
    claim to have finally located the site of King Arthur's Round Table -
    and believe it could have seated 1,000 people.

Researchers exploring the legend of Britain's most famous Knight believe
    his stronghold of Camelot was built on the site of a recently
    discovered Roman amphitheatre in Chester.

Legend has it that his Knights would gather before battle at a round
    table where they would receive instructions from their King.

But rather than it being a piece of furniture, historians believe it
    would have been a vast wood and stone structure which would have allowed
    more than 1,000 of his followers to gather.

Historians believe regional noblemen would have sat in the front row of a
    circular meeting place, with lower ranked subjects on stone benches
    grouped around the outside.

They claim rather than Camelot being a purpose built castle, it
    would have been housed in a structure already built and left over by
    the Romans.

Camelot historian Chris Gidlow said: "The first accounts of the Round
    Table show that it was nothing like a dining table but was a venue for
    upwards of 1,000 people at a time.

"We know that one of Arthur's two main battles was fought at a town
    referred to as the City of Legions. There were only two places with this
    title. One was St Albans but the location of the other has remained a
    mystery."

The recent discovery of an amphitheatre with an execution stone and
    wooden memorial to Christian martyrs, has led researchers to conclude
    that the other location is Chester.

Mr Gidlow said: "In the 6th Century, a monk named Gildas, who wrote the
    earliest account of Arthur's life, referred to both the City of Legions
    and to a martyr's shrine within it. That is the clincher. The discovery
    of the shrine within the amphitheatre means that Chester was the site of
    Arthur's court and his legendary Round Table."

Source: http://www.sott.net/articles/show/211917-Historians-Locate-King-Arthur-s-Round-Table

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:32 pm