tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+14
solent
ceridwen
Brook
Micjer
mudra
THEeXchanger
lawlessline
malletzky
Jenetta
CetaceousOne
Vidya Moksha
burgundia
Carol
newel
18 posters

clif high : Your last 26 days of life...

Micjer
    Micjer

clif high : Your last 26 days of life... - Page 2 Empty Re: clif high : Your last 26 days of life...

Post  Micjer Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:23 pm

very funny

List of false predictions and prophets. Food for thought

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1661189/pg1
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

clif high : Your last 26 days of life... - Page 2 Empty Re: clif high : Your last 26 days of life...

Post  Carol Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:00 pm

QUOTE from Cliff High: http://www.halfpasthuman.com/riteofpassage.html (last paragraph)

Our collective victory over the entrenched elite spin machine BEGINS at 4:59pm pacific coast time on Friday, March 9, 2012. The word begins is shouted so that you will understand it will yet take time to complete, but the release language takes away their spin machine power....merely a matter of how long it will take to crumble. It starts going on that friday, and they never get it back....do not trust me on this...but give the process a few weeks before saying you're not seeing it...you may be particulary dense and be missing the early signs of it.

thanks for reading....an interesting morning to be sure.

now for pie, nap, and then work on the boat.

clif high : Your last 26 days of life... - Page 2 4092070892_219220a1cb

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:32 pm

Carol wrote:Today is March 2, 2012.

Cliff High QUOTE:

On March 2, 2012, the zionists (isreali mossad and cia agents) who are the stooges of the central banksters, will attack an American naval ship (as they did with the USS Liberty).

They will try to sink this ship with a huge loss of life of American sailors.

They will pretend to be Iranians to make you mad at Iran.

They intend to provoke officialdom in the US and Russia and China into killing us all.

do not trust me on this...but give the process a few weeks before saying you're not seeing it...you may be particularly dense and be missing the early signs of it.

Hmm....did it happen? Just trying to figure out how this works is all..... clif high : Your last 26 days of life... - Page 2 420354
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:57 pm

Do you think...after hearing such predictions....there might be a dance of entanglement and intention that may have canceled it out?

Or is this simply wishful thinking?

ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:34 pm

You spoted it first Brook, Clif says is the Kony 2012 http://halfpasthuman.com/conceptual%20context%20threshold.html
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:04 pm

ceridwen wrote:You spoted it first Brook, Clif says is the Kony 2012 http://halfpasthuman.com/conceptual%20context%20threshold.html

wow just got on line again to post that same thing not even bothering to read the rest of the thread. I think it is the starting point of seeing things differently on a mass scale. alot less sheeple will be affraid to start playing their real role.

I would go with that totally.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:34 pm

ceridwen wrote:You spoted it first Brook, Clif says is the Kony 2012 http://halfpasthuman.com/conceptual%20context%20threshold.html

hmm... Interesting eh? clif high : Your last 26 days of life... - Page 2 420354 I had no idea he wrote that until you posted the link.....but earlier I had re-posted some information on quantum entanglement in another thread. Which also was in regard to intention.

I'm with you Tom.....I'll go with that totally too clif high : Your last 26 days of life... - Page 2 83084
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:40 pm

Well according to my clock we have 2 1/2 hours to go. Crazy Happy

Right now we are having gusts up to 50 mph. It was rocking the car on my way back from the Post Office.

Kony 2012 Teaser
    KONY 2012 will be our biggest Awareness Campaign EVER. In 2012, we will STOP AT NOTHING to end the war and change history.

hmmm...

lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:09 pm

Brook wrote:

hmm... Interesting eh? clif high : Your last 26 days of life... - Page 2 420354 I had no idea he wrote that until you posted the link.....but earlier I had re-posted some information on quantum entanglement in another thread. Which also was in regard to intention.

I'm with you Tom.....I'll go with that totally too clif high : Your last 26 days of life... - Page 2 83084

A health and safety message. " For all first time flyers, Please fasten seatbelt, hold on to your hearts and enjoy the ride." Happy flight one and all.

I do love the bit at the end of the halfpasthuman page " eat that Bitches." He really is an old man.
    newel
    newel

Post  newel Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:26 pm

Very interesting. Here is the full movie (57,733,541 views):
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4MnpzG5Sqc

and here is a little devil's advocate video from Alex Jones:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cv4UwyGFKks

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:27 pm

Bravo to Kony 2012 cheers
    We really are living amazing times.
    I usually post whatever comes to me without any particular preconceived idea.
    I just let Spirit guide me wherever it wants me to go.
    I noticed a change gradually occurred in my findings since we entered 2012.
    I seem to collect more and more data of people actually using their
    imagination to put things right in this world in a peacefull way.
    As if the focus is gradually changing from the power of " the elite " to the power of " the people ".
    It is a wonderfull feeling to bring these wonderfull beings to Consciousness.

Love Always
    mudra

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:05 pm

World
    Uganda: we'll catch Kony dead or alive
    By Elias Biryabarema
    KAMPALA - Uganda said that it would catch Joseph Kony dead or alive after a video spotlighting the atrocities of his Lord's Resistance Army swept the Internet and drew a wave of international support. full article http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/03/09/kony-uganda-idUSL2E8E92HC20120309

newel
    newel

Post  newel Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:15 pm

This thread is gonna end up being about Kony rather than Clif High. I started a thread about Kony:
    http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t4398-kony-2012

solent
    solent

Post  solent Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:30 pm

Clif is jumping on the band wagon to get away from his last epic fail?

On a side note regarding Kony 2012, I feel all is not as it seems, there is an agenda......
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:40 pm

Somehow I think Cliff is sailing into another epic fail.

ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:12 am

I don't know Carol, he has said in several interviews not to expect anything dramatic, he said that it was going to be subtle

There is a change in tptb tactics, from false flags to using social media. Maybe the US is broke and they can not afford more false flags?
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:17 am

solent wrote:

On a side note regarding Kony 2012, I feel all is not as it seems, there is an agenda......
    Thubs Up
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:36 am

Guess what I found in my email this morning from a friend in England. Meaning this may be going viral.

Stopping Kony

This you tube clip is about the invisible children of Uganda who are forced to become child soldiers by Kony.

It is more than that title suggests because it is about what one American man is doing in an attempt to stop Kony.

Please watch this positive message and pass it on if you are able to------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4MnpzG5Sqc

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:37 am

Going viral's right with 65,051,329 views at this point in time.

One of our major TV stations actually had a one hour special on the video last Thursday, it had effected them so much. This is very rarely done here. They included the full video without ads and then interviewed others they could track down at short notice who'd looked into Kony in the past, journalists, and interviewed a young man who'd been taken as a child over there also. Information from girls who'd been a part of his group at one time also said that Kony himself had sex with his girls so many of the children are his own. But theses girls also said he was a 'great father' in the way he comforted the children. The hosts also tried to take the balanced view, discussing the various negatives they'd heard about it all as well, which I thought was great.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:03 am

If it is going viral I wonder if there might ne some subliminal programming in that video... scratch
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:08 pm

burgundia wrote:If it is going viral I wonder if there might ne some subliminal programming in that video... scratch

What if it was just compassion and empathy .

Love from me
    mudra
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:41 pm

mudra wrote:
    burgundia wrote:If it is going viral I wonder if there might ne some subliminal programming in that video... scratch

What if it was just compassion and empathy .

Love from me
    mudra

Such positive emotions have to be included always...otherwise people wouldn't buy it. I am not saying that the director's intentions were evil. It may be quite the opposite. However there were 2 things that raised a red flag for me while watching the video: 1. asking US army to intervene and US Congress so willing to approve of that 2. On that list of potential psychopatic leaders to be removed was also Muammar Ghaddafi and we all know what the situation in Libya is right now. What is more, the current Ugandian leader is not much better than Kony from what I have heard.
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:56 pm

Whats cliff high up to now lol... Did his super computers out smart my monkey mind yet!!!

26 DAYS!!! OMG NO WAY!!! REALLY!!! SERIOUS!!! WOW!!! I BETTER GRAB MY BUG OUT BAG AND HEAD TO SOUTH AMERICA!!! LMAO!!!

I HAVE NOT LISTENED TO MUCH FROM CLIFF HIGH SINCE THE ORIGINAL DAYS OF PROJECT AVALON 1 BEFORE ALL THAT CRAZY $#!*!!!

LOL YOU ALL STILL OWE ME 10 BUCKS!!! FOR MY LAST REPORT!!!

MY NEXT REPORTS ARE GONNA COST YA A WHOLE LOT MORE!!! LOL!!!

PEACE JTEYEBOT!

clif high : Your last 26 days of life... - Page 2 The-Computer-Brain
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:10 pm

CetaceousOne wrote:At best, Cliff is full of it and out to make a buck...

Yes. I find this chap rather a bore too.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:10 am

burgundia wrote:
    Such positive emotions have to be included always...otherwise people wouldn't buy it. I am not saying that the director's intentions were evil. It may be quite the opposite. However there were 2 things that raised a red flag for me while watching the video: 1. asking US army to intervene and US Congress so willing to approve of that 2. On that list of potential psychopatic leaders to be removed was also Muammar Ghaddafi and we all know what the situation in Libya is right now. What is more, the current Ugandian leader is not much better than Kony from what I have heard.

I understand your point burgundia. I am not for US military faction in yet another country either.
    However if I was an american citizen aiming to get an african rebel criminal arrested and brought to justice in a lawfull way,
    so as to liberate the children he enslaved how would I go about it ?Providing I had already released a full documentary
    about the invisible children back in 2003 to raise people's awareness and yet that rebel was however still free to do as he pleased
    and all efforts to get him arrested in the past had totally failed ?

This is what Invisible Children have to say about their strategy :

RE: THE STRATEGY TO SECURE KONY ARREST
    For more than two decades, Kony has refused opportunities to negotiate an end to the violence peacefully, and has used peace talks to build up his army's strength through targeted abduction campaigns. Governments of countries where Kony has operated -- including Uganda, South Sudan, Democratic Republic of Congo, and Central African Republic -- have been unable to capture Kony or bring him to justice. This is because regional governments are often not adequately committed to the task, but also because they lack some of the specific capabilities that would help them do so. The KONY 2012 campaign is calling for U.S. leadership to address both problems. It supports the deployment of U.S. advisers and the provision of intelligence and other support that can help locate and bring Kony to justice, but also increased diplomacy to hold regional governments accountable to their basic responsibilities to protect civilians from this kind of brutal violence. Importantly, the campaign also advocates for broader measures to help communities being affected by LRA attacks, such as increased funding for programs to help Kony's abductees escape and return to their homes and families. For a clear understanding of the KONY 2012 political goals, please see the letter to President Obama.

Arrow http://www.invisiblechildren.com/critiques.html

Regarding point 2, to my knowledge that list of criminals is'nt one that Invisible Children have made themselves or are following.
    It was presented in the clip as it suited them to show Kony was an officially recognized criminel.

Love Always
    mudra

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:16 am