tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+3
burgundia
solent
mudra
7 posters

BILL WOOD LIVE Q&A

mudra
    mudra

BILL WOOD LIVE Q&A Empty BILL WOOD LIVE Q&A

Post  mudra Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:39 pm

PROJECT CAMELOT : BILL WOOD LIVE Q&A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9k7J0RWLFGo

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

BILL WOOD LIVE Q&A Empty Re: BILL WOOD LIVE Q&A

Post  mudra Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:29 pm

PROJECT CAMELOT : BILL WOOD : ABOVE & BEYOND PROJECT LOOKING GLASS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkIIBnIuXHM&context=C3d5aed6ADOEgsToPDskJUNCuaNGfFAl4EDEQu64uL

Love Always
    mudra
    solent
    solent

Post  solent Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:20 am

Thanks for bringing this to my attention Mudra, now I just need to pick the wheat from the chaff. Flowers

Interesting that no one else has commented on this yet, I would be interested in hearing what others thought of this.

Bill Wood comes across as being very nervous, and his body language at times seems dishonest.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:47 am

He seems to be nervous in the first interview but I would understand his reasons. To me he sounds honest, but who knows....
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:26 am

Burgundia ,

This chap Bill Wood , did he say anything worth knowing ? Because it is an Interview with Kerry e Bill , I have no intention of watching it .
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:07 am

enemyofNWO wrote:Burgundia ,

This chap Bill Wood , did he say anything worth knowing ? Because it is an Interview with Kerry e Bill , I have no intention of watching it .

Yes...how the US military operated in Iraq between two Gulf Wars terrorizing and killing civilians there...among other interesting things...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:20 pm

I have to admit I too am reluctant in watching anything with B or K interviewing. However I did listen to Bill's interview and found it curiously wanting. I guess I'm just a meat and potatoes type of gal who is constantly asking "Where's the beef?" Meaning is there anything new or interesting worth listening to.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:04 pm

I liked this interview. I like Bill Wood he seems genuine person. He did not
    speculate for the effect. I liked what he was speaking.
    Especially about 50 min he was strugling to tell about time.
    He is discovering spiritual world. And yes at the end he said be spiritual.
    "Do at least one kind action tomorrow" his last word. It is so hard for scientists to
    describe time. Personally for me it seems he was just there almost almost,
    but it seems they can not say it loud. Their scientific proof of god, spiritual world and material world is
    for only our 5 sences. He mentioned there is no time there.
    Time has no meaning in description of egzistance. Matter and
    our 5 sences are not to be trusted to understand true egzistance.
    I also liked how he described the influance of football size field by a tiny atom.
    Now thinking about person or even a tiny soul atom from god influance in this material world. wow.
    Vedic science is all about to understand it. About time, soul atom,
    entities in material universe. And in details. Bona Fide knowledge.
    I know people (in Germany, US) are in a hurry to learn sanscrit to get this knowledge out. This knowledge will come out.
    The problem is that this material world for our 5 sences disturbing us forever. Ego grows
    to the extreme as this knowledge is not given to know who truly we are. People still think
    linear, using sences and trusting their minds. True is only what they see or hear.
    Which means more intangling and binding to matter and for many incarnations ahead.
    MIND IS PRODUCT OF MATTER. By trusting their mind and relaying only on the 5 sences is not taking us
    anywhere. There are many who thinks body, genes create soul and not opposite. We incarnate to animate this body.
    This is why ego allows to make conclusions that they are creators with their imaginary mechanism
    to imagine things or trusting feelings produced by their mind that - I feel and this is I create.
    There are stories in Vedic literature about Arjuna influencing flying devices with intension. It seems
    nothing new in this technology today that materialists tap in today.
    Brutality comes from ego, not from pure souls. Souls seeking pure bliss (he mentioned this word)
    would never kill. He also mentioned Maya - illiusion we are living in and different reality. Love it. How praktically the
    talked disclosure can distroy illiusion? devakas
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:19 pm

Well this just surfaced in my notes of things today so I thought I would post it here for anyone following the information coming out from Bill Wood.

I personally only checked out the first few min and agree much with carol about being reluctant to listen to such things.

January 29, 2012
    INTERVIEW ANNOUNCEMENT - 2ND INTERVIEW WITH BILL WOOD AKA BILL BROCKBRADER

I will be doing another interview with Bill on Saturday February 4th at 5pm PST on Livestream
    Here is a communique from Bill Wood/Brockbrader that he has asked me to post in this regard:

"Shortly after his last interview, Bill was forced into leaving for a secret location for his own safety. He is now being directly protected by White Hat sources at this secret location. He will be speaking about some of his experiences in his new life. Also, because Bill's true identity was exposed by government agents, he will be revealing his conclusions into his investigations about the single largest criminal organization in Las Vegas and how an ex Navy SEAL and his wife's 'swinger' parties are involved. He will be joined by a new mystery guest for his interview. You will hear a unique newly developed perspective based on Holodynamic principles that calls for the transformation of America and other military personal similar fears as a uniting factor that will be the foundation for change NOW in the face of the NDAA. Other key concepts highlight the similarities between Bill's experience and Kay Griggs 1998 interview exposing how her husband Colonel Griggs similar use of sexual coercion, mind control, and extensive abuses of U.S. army personal that have led to inspiring support for Bill. Bill is now working actively to construct a plan that brings about the changes in the world that everyone has been long anticipating. Please join us as he will be revealing much, much more about how we all can work together to incorperate these changes throughout the planet. This interview will be the game changer for the changes coming at the end of 2012. He has asked me to include the following announcement:

Thank you all for your emails and comments. I apologize for not responding but life has gotten pretty interesting here in 'the land where freedom began'. I would like to ask a favor from all supporters for changing the world. There is some debate here. Realize that there are still some battle hardened veterans of light here that don't seem to agree that the new army of light is standing up and asking to be counted on for support. So I am asking this as a unique means of showing just how many people are ready to work for some change in the world. I have included a donation button below. I would like to ask that everyone that is ready to see the world change, donate one dollar. You can donate more but that is all I need from any one person. The idea is to show just how many of us are out there so the boys that can put down some zeros on the checks will see that the support is here and the time to move is now. Realize this - one donation of $100,000 doesn't help...as the universe responds to action, individual donations are the keys. I need to identify the number of supporters that are out there currently.

Thanks all for the support in advance. Just be ready to have your minds blown WIDE open in the next interview."
    Bill

http://projectcamelotproductions.com/blog-hp.html

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:57 am