tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+6
Sanicle
Brook
Floyd
JesterTerrestrial
Carol
burgundia
10 posters

Phoney Seal Bill Wood...

burgundia
    burgundia

Phoney Seal Bill  Wood... Empty Phoney Seal Bill Wood...

Post  burgundia Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:35 am

I personally watched this video for about 20 minutes. I do not like those guys, I do not like their attitude and I do not believe certain things they are saying...
    http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/19966113
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Phoney Seal Bill  Wood... Empty Re: Phoney Seal Bill Wood...

Post  Carol Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:41 am

I think those who watched it thought the same as you burgundia. Just more brouhaha, smoke and ego grandizment.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:55 am

PROJECT CAMELOT : BILL WOOD : Interview with a Phony Navy SEAL. Phony Navy SEAL of the WEEK

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/CgtXjRwtfyE?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/CgtXjRwtfyE?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

POSTED AS IS! VERIFY IT FOR YOURSELF! JT!

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:43 am

I think these Camelot videos would be much funnier if Kermit the Frog was doing the interviewing instead of Kerry Cassidy.

Id pay to see Kermit interview Wilcock.

Animal makes much more interesting viewing and much more sense then most of the interviewees which is really alarming lol.

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:38 pm

I don't know about the guys in the first video here...but something really stinks with this whole STORY.

first off....here is this guy Bill AKA WILLIAM BROCKBRADER

As it turns out this guy went to jail for a year 12 old minor....NOT 16 YEARS OLD ....big difference there....that is child rape anyway you shape it!!!

William N. Brockbrader AKA BILL BROCK AKA WILLIAM BROCKBRADER joined the
    Navy in July 1991. Brockbrader engaged in sex with a minor, and he went
    to a General Court Martial for rape.

Conviction Date: 04/20/1998
    Offense Description: MILITARY - 99.99M, RAPE; 3RD DEGREE FELONY
    Height: 6'2"
    Weight: 165
    Eye Color: GREEN
    Hair Color: BROWN
    Id Marks: TATTOO ON R_BICEP (TRIBAL ARM BAND)
    Source Agency State: UT
    Registration Number: 5359
    School Address:
    Release Date: 20031001
    Criminal Offense - UT
    Name: WILLIAM N BROCKBRADER
    Address: 1565 PLATA WAY # SANDY, SANDY, UT 84093-2376 (Salt Lake COUNTY)
    Degree Of Offense: F3
    Counts: 1
    Offense Description: STATUTORY RAPE
    Id Marks: Unavailable
    Address Date: 20080102

IAW military regulations, Carnal Knowledge of a Minor who, at the time of the offense, has attained the age of 12 years, is punishable by dishonorable Discharge, Forfeiture of all Pay and Allowances, and Confinement for up to 20 years.

Brockbrader spent at least THREE years in Leavenworth Prison in Kansas; the last six months was spent in the Psychological Ward according to him.

http://www.offendex.com/directory/UT...KBRADER_298689

He has returned to Salt Lake City, Utah and worked in construction, and at a medical laser firm. He's a registered sex offender in Utah.

Offense Description: MILITARY - 99.99M, RAPE; 3RD DEGREE FELONY
    Id Marks: TATTOO ON R_BICEP (TRIBAL ARM BAND)
    Registration Number: 5359
    School Address:
    Release Date: October 1st, 2003... TWO Years and four months difference...
    CONVICTION DATE 4-20-1998 Release date November 1, 2003
    Brockbrader has been all over the Internet with some bizarre stories
    about being a member of SEAL TEAM NINE, being trained in PSI
    abilities/skills in Area 51, and about having killed hundreds of
    innocent people by targeting them with Tomahawk missiles! He's done a
    live interview on LIVETREAM about this crap, and he has a 2 ½ hour video
    about it all on YouTube.

So... Brockbrader never went to BUD/S, was never a SEAL, he's not listed
    in the SEAL database, he was found guilty of having sex with a minor
    child, he did time in Leavenworth, he was dishonorably discharged, and
    he is a registered sex offender.
    Phoney Seal Bill  Wood... 6713bfbfc63209d89cc1b7993de77f50978c597b

Now...at the end of the Q & A video here....

They ask for MONEY>>>.all of them. And now there is a "donation" set up for Bill...... And here he is again.....

I suspect all four of these guys David Wilcox, Kerry Cassidy, and Bill Ryan together for propogating a money machine for donations to support this guy as now he seems to need to go into hiding?

around 1:17 I about fell off my chair when he mentions O.B.I.T in the Q & A VIDEO......actually this is David Wilcox....I could not believe my ears. Now perhaps I've been under a rock somewhere...but OBIT is an old episode of THE OUTER LIMITS. Is this what this crew has been up to? Raising old Sci Fi episodes and turning them in to theory? I must have been under a rock somewhere...because this to me is so absurd.

"
    O.B.I.T." is an episode of the original The Outer Limits television show. It first aired on 4 November 1963, during the first season.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O.B.I.T Shocked

One last thought here....I know I'm just catching up here (I've been sick for the last few days and not around)...but correct me if I'm mistaken. In the first video he claims he was chosen to work with this Seal team for his abilities to problem solve, reason, and scored perfect in tests to learn psy ability and again PROBLEM SOLVE.....yet what I'm hearing in this second half of this Q & A is someone having an extremely hard time explaining this "convergence" of time lines that he
    claims to have learned about...problem solve and trouble shoot. While I who am an amateur and a virtual nobody with average reasoning skills can describe off the cuff the the difference between conical and curvature time based on a simple theory which would explain this very thing?

He claims they shipped him to Area 51 to determine this but now struggles to discribe this very thing? Perhaps I'm a bit lost on this one....would not be the first time.... Rolling Eyes Now if Kerry is so taken back with this expert testimony and had proven with her investigative skills that this guy is in fact telling the truth....how come he's struggling so to describe this very thing that he was sent to trouble shoot? I have a strong suspicion that even if the Looking glass is real...and it may very well be...this guy is going to make them look like they have egg on their face...if that's not already the case.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:22 pm

Brook, by this time anyone who comes through Kerry Cassidy is suspect for the simple reason that the real whistle blowers wouldn't go near her or Bill with a 10 foot pole for the simple reason that some of their whistle blowers are now dead because of what they share with those two yahoos.

And from my personal experience with her it was abundantly clear she is self-serving and will stab any of her volunteers or witnesses in the back if it serves her agenda (what-ever-that- may be). She is not interested in the truth. And I know this for a fact. She is more into distortion and creating a stage for her own ego grandizement. And I've also seen up close and personal how she jumps to false conclusions and acts on them. For example, the video with Bill what's his face was done in a public place and there was a lot of helicopter activity. She is so self-centered and self-absorbed that she just assumed it was because she was doing her interview with Bill there rather thinking something else may be going on.

Even when I see a photo of one of them I cringe and it's already been a good two years. As far as I'm concerned they crossed over into the dark side a long time ago.

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:27 pm

But, my God, aren't they getting sloppy! Rolling Eyes Good old Pluto is sending their reputation right down the sewer, along with everyone else who's trying to decieve us. cheers

Thanks Brook and Burgundia. Cool
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:18 pm

I lost interest in Project Scamalot a while back. More reason why that was a good decision.

Die Spam Die
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:10 am

Awesome Work Brook and Burgundia...

This Guy needs to go into the Thread where False Whistleblowers are found out. Floyd started It IIRC but I can't remember the Title of It right now...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:22 am

'Full of Crap Files' Merc.

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:25 pm

very good work Brook and, Burgundia :)
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:44 pm

This is from Camelot site:

..."Bill wrote the following statement as preliminary to his statement below: "Shortly after his last interview, Bill was forced into leaving for a secret location for his own safety. He is now being directly protected by White Hat sources [My Note: NOT the same group as those who publish http://tdarkcabal.blogspot.com/ called The White Hats Report] at this secret location. He will be speaking about some of his experiences in his new life. Also, because Bill's true identity was exposed by government agents, he will be revealing his conclusions into his investigations about the single largest criminal organization in Las Vegas and how an ex Navy SEAL and his wife's 'swinger' parties are involved. He will be joined by a new mystery guest for his interview. You will hear a unique newly developed perspective based on Holodynamic principles that calls for the transformation of America and other military personal similar fears as a uniting factor that will be the foundation for change NOW in the face of the NDAA. Other key concepts highlight the similarities between Bill's experience and Kay Griggs 1998 interview exposing how her husband Colonel Griggs similar use of sexual coercion, mind control, and extensive abuses of U.S. army personal that have led to inspiring support for Bill. Bill is now working actively to construct a plan that brings about the changes in the world that everyone has been long anticipating. Please join us as he will be revealing much, much more about how we all can work together to incorperate these changes throughout the planet. This interview will be the game changer for the changes coming at the end of 2012. He has asked me to include the following announcement:

Thank you all for your emails and comments. I apologize for not responding but life has gotten pretty interesting here in 'the land where freedom began'. I would like to ask a favor from all supporters for changing the world. There is some debate here. Realize that there are still some battle hardened veterans of light here that don't seem to agree that the new army of light is standing up and asking to be counted on for support. So I am asking this as a unique means of showing just how many people are ready to work for some change in the world. I have included a donation button below. I would like to ask that everyone that is ready to see the world change, donate one dollar. You can donate more but that is all I need from any one person. The idea is to show just how many of us are out there so the boys that can put down some zeros on the checks will see that the support is here and the time to move is now. Realize this - one donation of $100,000 doesn't help...as the universe responds to action, individual donations are the keys. I need to identify the number of supporters that are out there currently.

Thanks all for the support in advance. Just be ready to have your minds blown WIDE open in the next interview." -- BILL BROCKBRADER AKA BILL WOOD

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:03 pm

Good gad! Donate, donate, donate. It's the give me, give me, give me mentality all over again. And they'll let you know all about the latest sleaze. Crazy Happy

If you want to listen to someone worth while try this link. http://theedgeam.com/interviews/LT_Colonel_SC_01.07.12.mp3
    The Lt. Colonel returns this week the most amazing Alien / Military / Zombie information on the web anywhere! He will be talking about inside information regarding the alien agenda, illuminati connection, abductions and the pending attack on earth. The Lt. says the Stephenville mile long UFO is the real deal and it came from under the ocean. He is knowledgeable in many things and has first hand experience on this information. He has personally seen many of the alien breeds first hand and has witnessed the militaries operation and cooperation with them. What he has to say may disturb some people but this information has to get out. They are here, they are gathering and they will attack.

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:06 pm

Carol wrote:If you want to listen to someone worth while try this link. http://theedgeam.com/interviews/LT_Colonel_SC_01.07.12.mp3
    The Lt. Colonel returns this week the most amazing Alien / Military / Zombie information on the web anywhere! He will be talking about inside information regarding the alien agenda, illuminati connection, abductions and the pending attack on earth. The Lt. says the Stephenville mile long UFO is the real deal and it came from under the ocean. He is knowledgeable in many things and has first hand experience on this information. He has personally seen many of the alien breeds first hand and has witnessed the militaries operation and cooperation with them. What he has to say may disturb some people but this information has to get out. They are here, they are gathering and they will attack.

It really is a fascinating interview IF you can ignore all of the blind patriotism and racism that comes out of the mouths of the interviewer and interviewee. I found some of it to be quite sickening.

I also had to wonder if some of his recent info is being fed to him, given that these are things he hasn't witnessed himself.

All in all though, it's a real eye-opener in many ways. Shocked
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:42 pm

I wasn't too impressed with the interviewer as he would cut the Col off or try to redirect the conversation. I did listen to it twice. The Col does sound legitimate to me and his story dove tails with other stories I've heard from others - so there is a level of consistency in it for me. What caught my attention was the pole shift info as that was info that came out around a year ago and is surfacing again.

Right now my focus is off-grid self-sufficiency (both solar and wind). Who knows if it will be enough or in time...

The Col. talked about wanting to go to Petra Jordan. I looked it up on the net as there is a natural curiosity about it but who knows what is going on. I remember when Bush was in office and all the talk of the false flag alien invasion back then. Only it seems the Col expects the real thing and he is labeling all aliens as demons (more specifically the greys, reptoids and demons). I recall the most strange call into C2C a couple of years back and it was about the demons who got out of some saucer type ship on one of the military air force sites in California. The caller was scared and as bazaar as his story sounded - his voice sounded like he was being truthful.

I remember what it was like after the demons were gone from our home. They leave a negative residue. Some of our daughter's favorite pets died, there was discord and upset. We smudge the house repeatedly for several months. The negative impact lasted for months. These entities feed off of negative emotions and seek to create dissension. When listening to the Col talk it was clear to me on an intuitional level that he was calling it as he saw it. He also appears to have a very high level of integrity and was in a mode of serving others. All in all it was worth the time listening to his interview twice.

He mentioned some things that really hit home for me. I'll search for some previous interviews and see what comes up.

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:10 am

I listened to half of it and decided that the host is full of crap, can't see what is really going on...the grandpa colonel is telling a fairy tale, but as in each fairy tale there are characters which also appear in real life (you know princes, wolves, lions, knights, etc). So you have real charcters here too...
    he got shot in his arm and leg, removed the bullet from his leg himself and pursued the bad guys for 3 weeks....lol...I wonder how old he is...judging by his voice in his 70-ties.
    And of course Iran is so bad, poor USA and poor Israel...a story full of crap with the Bible in the background.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:12 pm

Ahh, burgundia - that is what makes his story so interesting to me. As a therapist listening to people's 'real' and 'fabricated' stories I learned that the real stories were really 'not to be believed' - but these stories were the 'god awful' truth. The Col is taking care of his wife who is dying of cancer and about to lose his home due to medical bills (been there and had that happen) and he's not asking for any money or handouts. His faith in god is what pulls him through. This is why I think he is legit. People who make this stuff up are often looking for handouts and into the 'poor me' mentality. In some way they are looking to be rescued and don't take responsibility for their own lives. Not the Col. This guy is a warrior - both military and spiritual. Personally, anyone who has gone through what he claims (as a witness to just how awful the human condition can get) and come out the other side committed to god says a whole lot in my book. I may not believe all of what he has to say pertaining to the Bible and I do wonder about his time table pertaining to a pole shift, nor do I think Prince Charles is the anti-Christ, however, he is right on target about Obama along with the presidents being pre-selected. And I do sense he believes his story. There has to be a reason for him to think that. This is what I'm curious about.

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:22 pm

I didn't get to the part about Obama, but I think that many people know that the presidents are pre-selected. I think we even have talked about it here...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:33 pm

Yes, it was Andrew Basiago who identified what happened when he did time travel and how some missions were to go into the future and bring back newspapers which identified future presidents, who were later contacted in their youth by the CIA and groomed. Basiago identified Bush and Obama. What is interesting to me is what Milton, a NDEer said what he saw. He saw a black president followed by a woman president who would be good for the country. Only who? And where is she? I still think Romney will be the Republican nominee and if he is, I suspect Obama may lose. Although even some of my very intelligent friends insist they will not vote Republican and will vote for O - while all of my Christian friends think O is scum and plan on voting Republican. It will be a very close election and of course the diebald voting machines will be used and manipulated to alter the vote. It will not be a clear cut election. And if states manage to block O from being on the ballet the election will be closer still.

These days rather then voting between the lesser of two evils the choice is just two evils.

Personally, I think all incumbents should be switched out at each election. I seriously doubt this will every happen in my lifetime but I can dream a better future then the present we already have. I figured out the US political system was flawed in High School just by learning about the roles of the House and Senate. Well the US has had its 200 years and is now moving toward a political dictatorship - especially if Obama remains in office. I truly hope the military personnel see thru what is going on here and not vote for O. His background is so similar to Hitler that it's frightening.

Due to how back things look for the US, I'm seriously thinking about the family getting duel citizenship. Austria looks good as that is the country my husband was born in.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:51 pm

OMG! LOOK AT THIS! IS THIS SHE?
    Madam President

Phoney Seal Bill  Wood... 119976974
    'Vote for me, I'll fix this s***!'
    http://washington.cbslocal.com/2012/02/02/roseanne-barr-seeks-green-party-presidential-nod/
    Roseanne Barr Seeks Green Party Presidential Nod

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:07 pm

Sounds like the guy is stoned. Not very convincing.

Interviewer: "Whats gonna happen in December 2012"
    Interviewee: "Its gonna go down like its said "

Amazingly revealing lol then it goes into some more rambling nonsense.

Did all the questions come from Langley by any chance?

Where did you dig this crap up from Carol its bloody awful lol

Interviewee: On 2012 -"The ships..the the signs and the poles of the earth and this and that". (sounds a bit like Charles metaphysical understanding of things)

Interviewee: "Some people are destined to stay here by the lord"

Interviewer: "coast to coast doesn't have any bible believers"

Interviewer:" why do we have to deal with maggot muslims"

Interviewer:"Another thing that makes me mad is that everyone is called Mohammed"

Interviewee: I dont see nuthin in da bible about star children

Interviewee: This year we will see aliens and giants (right)

Interviewee: American super soldiers are blonde haired and blue eyed

Interviewee:
    Everybody read the bible and get the holy spirit in em

This is just as bad if not worse than anything Camelot or Avalon put out.

Sounds like some bible belt right wing crap to me. Bloody awful stuff.

The interviewer goes nuts here and there. The interviewee is no better

Its sad to think some Americans still think the world revolves around them which it most certainly does not.

You have to be joking Carol.

I have to say this is one of the worst things I have ever listened to. It should be placed in the white supremacist thread with the rest of its odious friends.

Xxxxxxxx awful

Last edited by Floyd on Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:54 pm

Sanicle wrote: If you can ignore all of the blind patriotism and racism that comes out of the mouths of the interviewer and interviewee. I found some of it to be quite sickening.

Quite

Bullshit
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:05 pm

This is great Floyd. You actually listened to it and came up with some good points. I did not like the interviewer and thought him crass.

However, I listened to the interview twice and do not recall some of what you listed. He said Art Bell on C2C was not a bible believer.

The blond, blue eyed super soldiers are clones. (I've actually heard this before from others.)

Basically he is saying the veil will drop this year (same thing a number of others are saying) and that which had been hidden will be revealed.) I've been following Tom Brown and he has a very interesting story as well. For years I read numerous peoples predictions for the end times and came to the conclusion "I don't know and will just have to wait and see what unfolds."

I found the Col's story interesting and yes... some of it dovetails into other whistle blower reports. And then I have my own inside sources who tend to be more accurate about what has happened as compared to what will happen. When I listen to someone's story it's important to keep an open mind so as to separate out the truth from exaggeration or extrapolation. There were nuggets in this story that resonated with me - not all of it resonated but at least a good 35% did. And it corroborated other things that had been revealed in the past.

As to where I found the interview. This site has a number of different type of interviews including the Col. http://theedgeam.com/

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:19 pm

Carol wrote:This is great Floyd. You actually listened to it and came up with some good points. I did not like the interviewer and thought him crass.

Crass is not the word Carol. I can think of much stronger ones. How about *%$£"8()^:!11
    I liked neither interviewer nor interviewee. And I have to agree with Sanicle.

I dont believe the stories and I think them misinformation, in fact on some points they attempted to describe like on 2012 they were just sadly clueless and just mumbled a lot of meaningless nonsense.
    For me the interviewee was a willing participant an an ugly symbiosis trying badly not to sound complicit. Listen to it again very carefully.

I found the whole episode horrendous im afraid

Sorry love!

If the aliens and giants turn up this year though I may change my mind.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:31 pm

That's okay luv. It is a horrendous story. And I've heard bits and pieces before from other people. I wish I could remember from who. Some of it (the underground base info) from the abductees I've been in contact with.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 7:44 am