tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+2
Brook
lindabaker
6 posters

Second Sun video

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Second Sun video  Empty Second Sun video

Post  lindabaker Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:33 pm

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Second Sun video  Empty New york city top of empire state building second sun

Post  lindabaker Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:03 pm

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Second Sun video  Empty second sun probably from florida

Post  lindabaker Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:04 pm

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Second Sun video  Empty Second sun Fort Wood, Missouri

Post  lindabaker Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:07 pm

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Second Sun video  Empty Second sun over USA, location not specified

Post  lindabaker Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:09 pm

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Second Sun video  Empty Sri Lanka

Post  lindabaker Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:16 pm

Brook
    Brook

Second Sun video  Empty Re: Second Sun video

Post  Brook Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:26 pm

this one is a reflection on the glass on the building they are at. the one on the right is the reflection on the glass.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:29 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_dog

Sun Dog or Phantom sun......
    A sun dog or sundog (scientific name parhelion, plural parhelia, from Greek parēlion, (παρήλιον), παρά(beside) + ήλιος(sun), "beside the sun"; also called a mock sun[citation needed]' or a phantom sun'[citation needed]) is an atmospheric phenomenon that creates bright spots of light in the sky, often on a luminous ring or halo on either side of the sun.[1] Sundogs may appear as a colored patch of light to the left or right if the sun, 22° distant and at the same distance above the horizon as the sun, and in ice halos. They can be seen anywhere in the world during any season, but they are not always obvious or bright. Sundogs are best seen and are most conspicuous when the sun is low.

Second Sun video  250px-Fargo_Sundogs_2_18_09

[youtube]<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/j7fTBs6i344" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:52 pm

Brook, look at them again, please. The "suns" are two different sizes in most of the videos, so I'm intrigued. The definition for sun dog states that the phenom. appears at the same place on the horizon. These, on the whole, do not. In the photos you posted, there is an obvious lens distortion. I can't explain the others. You could be right about the glass on the Empire State Building, so we will have to see if there are more videos forthcoming. Linda
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:03 pm

lindabaker wrote:Brook, look at them again, please. The "suns" are two different sizes in most of the videos, so I'm intrigued. The definition for sun dog states that the phenom. appears at the same place on the horizon. These, on the whole, do not. In the photos you posted, there is an obvious lens distortion. I can't explain the others. You could be right about the glass on the Empire State Building, so we will have to see if there are more videos forthcoming. Linda

Look up sundogs on youtube..there are plenty of them there..it looks quite the same....they do not have to be the same size. I says in this explanation here....

Sundogs are made commonly of plate-shaped hexagonal ice crystals in high and cold cirrus clouds or, during very cold weather, by ice crystals called diamond dust
    drifting in the air at low levels. These crystals act as prisms,
    bending the light rays passing through them with a minimum deflection
    of 22°. If the crystals are randomly oriented, a complete ring around
    the sun is seen — a halo.
    But often, as the crystals sink through the air they become vertically
    aligned, so sunlight is refracted horizontally — in this case, sundogs
    are seen.
    As the sun rises higher, the rays passing through the crystals are increasingly skewed from the horizontal plane
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:10 pm

This one is certainly a sundog,..know what gives it away? The mention of a rainbow....water crystals to reflect the prisms..

Actually, here is a really cool one, check it out...

[youtube]<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/qrh_fxKwBlM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:18 pm

WOW! here is one through a chem trail......very interesting Shocked

[youtube]<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/HFuKPAr4xik" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:18 pm

The nice thing about the sun is that we all get to see the same one. I would think the real test is to look at the sun with our own eyes or camera. I do not trust a video or pic. If there were two suns we would all see them not just a few.

Sun dogs .... not Nibiru.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:23 pm

Micjer wrote:The nice thing about the sun is that we all get to see the same one. I would think the real test is to look at the sun with our own eyes or camera. I do not trust a video or pic. If there were two suns we would all see them not just a few.

Sun dogs .... not Nibiru.

Hmmm..is that what people are saying? that these sundogs are Nibiru? Really??? hmmm????? The conditions have to be right to catch them, or view them....moisture crystals in the air is all it takes...but they go back thousands of years as sightings.

Greece

Aristotle
    (Meteorology III.2, 372a14) notes that "two mock suns rose with the sun and followed it all through the day until sunset." He says that "mock suns" are always to the side, never above or below, most commonly at sunrise or sunset, more rarely in the middle of the day. The poet Aratus (Phaenomena 880-891) mentions parhelia as part of his catalogue of
    Weather Signs; for him, they can indicate rain, wind, or an approaching storm.

[edit] Rome

A passage in Cicero's On the Republic (54-51 BC) is one of many by Greek and Roman authors who refer to sun dogs and similar phenomena:
    <blockquote>
    Be it so, said Tubero; and since you invite me to discussion, and present the opportunity, let us first examine, before any one else arrives, what can be the nature
    of the parhelion, or double sun, which was mentioned in the senate. Those that affirm they witnessed this prodigy are neither few nor unworthy of credit, so that there is more reason for investigation than incredulity.[4]
    </blockquote>
    The 2nd century Roman writer and philosopher Apuleius in his Apologia XV says "What is the cause of the prismatic colours of the rainbow, or of the appearance in heaven of two rival images of the sun, with sundry other phenomena treated in a monumental volume by Archimedes of Syracuse."

[edit] Wars of the Roses

The prelude to the Battle of Mortimer's Cross in Herefordshire, England in 1461 is supposed to have involved the appearance of a complete parhelion with three "suns". The Yorkist commander, later Edward IV, convinced his initially frightened troops that it represented the Holy Trinity and Edward's troops won a decisive victory.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_dog
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Second Sun video  Empty Second Sun Video

Post  Jenetta Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:27 am

This is unusual...notice the tiny circle near the Sun and the larger circle further from the Sun...pic taken in Ireland.

Update:Planet X captured from Ireland.

March-08-11 2:22

Second Sun video  Picture-11492

Submitted by Sunny Cloud on Mon, 03/07/2011 - 19:18

Planet X captured on 07/03/2011 in Ireland.
    ufodigest.com
    Second Sun video  Ireland-planetx

Equipment used: Nikon D5000 Nikkor AF 180 f/2.8 UV CPL filters joined together.
    I did about 50 shots altogether,but post processed just few of them. If someone would be interested in more pix - just let me know!
    Thank you!

Possible planet X photos taken in England Video link below from Barracuda

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/469/014/Update:Planet_X_captured_from_Ireland..html

Post  eleni Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:44 am

Jenetta wrote:This is unusual...notice the tiny circle near the Sun and the larger circle further from the Sun...pic taken in Ireland.

Update:Planet X captured from Ireland.

March-08-11 2:22

Second Sun video  Picture-11492

Submitted by Sunny Cloud on Mon, 03/07/2011 - 19:18

Planet X captured on 07/03/2011 in Ireland.
    ufodigest.com
    Second Sun video  Ireland-planetx

Equipment used: Nikon D5000 Nikkor AF 180 f/2.8 UV CPL filters joined together.
    I did about 50 shots altogether,but post processed just few of them. If someone would be interested in more pix - just let me know!
    Thank you!

Possible planet X photos taken in England Video link below from Barracuda

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/469/014/Update:Planet_X_captured_from_Ireland..html

hmm
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:56 am

2 Sun's Rolling Eyes

Between the chemtrails and the rain - i would just like to see the sky again here in Seattle!!!

But thanks anyway ~ Lady's sunny Linda ~ Brook ~ eleni - Jenetta sunny for brightening up my day cheers

and micjer ~ you to Bleh

Second Sun video  3987221877_dc34b56df0_z
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:19 am

Gio, I have been more than once in the location where that photo was taken. The skyline is very nice looking from there. I'd cruise around every day if I lived in Seattle. Nice shot! Linda
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:34 am

I was reading about that in the webbot forum. Someone put the question to Clif and his opinion is that is pollution and that the persons in the video were discussing precisely that

He has made calculations and he thinks that there is no chance of planet X being near Earth any time soon because it will have affected already the orbit of our planet and made it unstable. Indeed, he thinks there was never a Planet X and that Sitching was a CIA disinformation Agent

His theory is that the planet is expanding and there is no going to be pole shift

What do ya know, maybe he is right Crazy Happy

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:07 am