tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

1/11/2012 — North pole shifts towards Siberia — warmer latitudes have shifted NW

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

1/11/2012 — North pole shifts towards Siberia — warmer latitudes have shifted NW  Empty 1/11/2012 — North pole shifts towards Siberia — warmer latitudes have shifted NW

Post  Carol Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:11 pm

http://sincedutch.wordpress.com/2012/01/11/1112012-north-pole-shifts-towards-siberia-warmer-latitudes-have-shifted-nw/
    1/11/2012 — North pole shifts towards Siberia — warmer latitudes have shifted NW
    "In the past several weeks (end of 2011 beginning of 2012) .. there has been MUCH talk in the main stream media about the quote “warm / mild winter” that is occurring in the United States. I think the satellite shots tell the tale much better than I can — but summed up in a nutshell — confirmed reports of the “pole shift” towards Siberia accelerating :

link to that story here: http://sincedutch.wordpress.com/2012/01/09/182012-german-swarm-satellites-to-study-pole-shift-launching-early-2012/

"Now that we can confirm an acceleration of the pole towards Siberia Russia — when you see the below screenshots of the most recent “polar view / Infrared view” from the GOES weather satellite….. you can clearly see the area in question (siberia russia) becoming the new center of rotation for the entire northern hemisphere.

Another way to put this simply… the magnetic north pole has moved into Russia — basically shifting northwest by a noticeable distance.

This means that the rest of the “magnetic latitudes” have shifted northwest as well. Thus, moving the storm track/jet stream/warmer latitudes northwest along with the north pole towards Siberia.

The resulting effect is that the storms, and weather patterns that once were relegated to areas like Mississippi, Oklahoma, Arkansas are now moving northwest. Making the United States (in the long run) a more temperate place. We will still see freezing temperatures for sure — but the long term track on this can only mean ONE thing.. that eventually Siberia will be the center of a NEW arctic circle.. and the rest of the planets weather will adjust around that.

In my opinion, this would mean that warmer weather can be expected along with more tropical conditions in the summer time."

Screenshots first from College of Dupage global IR / GOES satellite: 1/11/2012

1/11/2012 — North pole shifts towards Siberia — warmer latitudes have shifted NW  Severe-in-south-usa-jan-11-2012-1b
    "I have added the “new magnetic north pole” with arrows showing the new radius of latitudes dictating our ‘abnormal’ warm weather in the USA…"
    1/11/2012 — North pole shifts towards Siberia — warmer latitudes have shifted NW  North-pole-shifts-moving-the-entire-warmer-latitudes-northwest

read more at link http://sincedutch.wordpress.com/2012/01/11/1112012-north-pole-shifts-towards-siberia-warmer-latitudes-have-shifted-nw/

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

1/11/2012 — North pole shifts towards Siberia — warmer latitudes have shifted NW  Empty Re: 1/11/2012 — North pole shifts towards Siberia — warmer latitudes have shifted NW

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:49 am

the stars are different in the sky up here, were i am

and, these changes in weather are marvelous

the warm winters - some days

and, the bitter cold of the winter other days - kills many germs
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

1/11/2012 — North pole shifts towards Siberia — warmer latitudes have shifted NW  Empty Re: 1/11/2012 — North pole shifts towards Siberia — warmer latitudes have shifted NW

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:18 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_cg_-RlDbo&feature

Magnetic North Pole Moving Toward Siberia

those of us, who do morning or sunrise ceremony - we know, that this is definitely a truth

things are very very different

same with the placement at night, of the stars - and, planet and moon
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:58 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LbMUFamZV0&feature=related

2012: Earth's Equator after 40 degree Axis Shift (closeup)

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:51 pm

I wonder if Hawaii even exists on this map?

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:31 am