tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+11
mudra
Jenetta
Chimpsky
orthodoxymoron
Sanicle
devakas
Fenexrep
giovonni
Carol
Owlsden
Floyd
15 posters

Love

Beren
    Beren

Love - Page 3 Empty Re: Love

Post  Beren Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:59 pm

Love is the dance of eternity...

sunny

P.S.
    Ortho
    this is for you as a gift Love - Page 3 245713 sorry mate I can`t go into writing match with you ...don`t have the patience though I am positively sure that if face to face, we`d talk until our mouths dry...
    cheers

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:41 pm

Floyd wrote:

FROM OWELSDEN.....

What we are attracted to is what we call home or the routines or the rut that we do. Familiar and home tend to be bonded with “Love”. Take it for granted that if you are interested in something whether it is tying knots, building sails, making cabinets, digging for rocks, making jewelry, putting clothes together, loving cooking or just adoring cleaning – these are things that you know. They can come from a bloodline but sometimes you incarnate into a bloodline because the bloodline is enriched with what you want to have in your genes, your DNA. Your DNA is active it is highly interactive. Your DNA grows and evolves according to the decisions that you make and you add to your DNA as you enhance your lifetime. The DNA has telepathic links to other family members connecting along the lines of time so as you enhance your life it alters your DNA. That DNA then will affect all the other people that have link to your DNA that are alive now and it can RIPPLE and be sent backward in linear time, backward through our ancestors and they then can receive the solutions that perhaps they could not come to during their lifetime. We have tools, we have information, we have all sorts of facilities in this lifetime to move energy. Forty years ago people didn’t have this. One hundred years ago it was very different so there is no excuse for not doing it except the excuse of “I don’t want to”, or “I’m not interested” or “I can do it tomorrow”. We are living privileged lifetimes because of what is available to us because of our mobility, the ability to have monies, the awakening of so many people on the planet wanting to offer their services to help people get stabilized. All of this is remarkable in terms of time so use it to the best of your abilities. We will have to LIVE with what we have CREATED. Everyone will create something different. Get your priorities straight because there will be more gridlock. Higher consciousness, higher inventiveness yet the ability to have mobility and to move around and to sell and travel - all that will close down. So you will live with the decisions that you have made. Ideally you will make good decisions that will support you. To enjoy this ride you need to have your survival issues all covered.

We are currently on a high learning curve in this lifetime. This lifetime is about gathering information about the world, finding your own place within it and then stepping on the accelerated energy, to move with it to do something to enhance your lives. One of the primary characteristics of the last 20 years or so has been to stimulate humanity to become much more spiritually savvy. Spiritual, meaning an interpretation of reality where non-physical presence or time outside of time is considered as part of our environment. We are, as a planet, as humanity, working towards the closing down on some massive events, counting down towards some massive events that will expand human perceptions. We are at the end of many things and we are poised yet to really see the beginnings and the results of them. We are immersed in our world so it is more difficult to look at it objectively. As you start making contact with the non-physical energies it is just a benchmark for the physical contact that is pending and indeed it is!

We are all creators of our reality but what do we create? What makes ones creation different from another? What makes one countries mass thought form different from another countries mass thought form? Beliefs, beliefs, beliefs. What you believe about yourself, about the world at large lays the pathway for your experience and you may not be able to change the “collective” but you can change your own experience and contribute new possibilities to the collective. In these times of great change you may want to be changing some of your beliefs i.e. from “I can’t” or “I’m not worth” or “I’m not lucky” to “I am a creative being full of unlimited potential and I am here to the day that I depart to frolic and have fun and to add meaning to my life and to enjoy my time on Earth”. Honor Earth and honor all that is around you, the food you eat, the creatures you see. Be responsible, have fun, be creative, to contribute to the greatness of your bloodline, to enhance your DNA and to always make a difference on Earth so you are remembered as contributing something that changed people’s lives. That contribution can be a fantastic smile or the best homemade apple pies every autumn. Do not discount what your contributions are because when you are no longer alive it does not matter if you were CEO or CFO or how much money in your bank account and how many toys you had. It will be the quality of your relationships that will count and most important the quality of your attitude about your body and your identity because spiritually you are free to be part of many identities. This is only one. You will leave this identity some day but you will never forget all that you have done so make your spirit proud of what you have achieved in this lifetime.

Much of the information that is coming out in the new age unfolding is controlled by global people or alphabet organizations to manipulate humanity’s psychological possibilities. This is behavioral modification at its finest. Many people in the new age movement are not at all who they appear to be.
    OWELSDEN...

The pineal gland is our own movie screen. It’s our own free DVD’s. It is our own entertainment center. Iodine is very very beneficial and with iodine deficiencies the glandular system including pineal can be very very off. Check your Iodine level! Lots of sunlight can help to restore the vitality of the endocrine system which is your body’s personal pharmacy. You as the spirit in the body can learn to direct that pharmacy to produce certain hormones, enzymes and chemical changes that suit you. High fructose corn syrup is not good for you. You are better off with sugar or honey. High fructose corn syrup comes from corn and behind the corn is Monsanto. Genetically engineered corn that covers middle America. That corn is used to feed cattle, make grains and to make the high fructose corn syrup. Read the labels! No high fructose corn syrup in your diet please. Be aware of the food you eat. Eat fruits and vegetables organic if possible. Eat lots of fresh greens every day. You can eat meat but very low and stay away from pre-processed foods. Bless your food and ask the food to harmonize with the vitality that you normally exude!

Love to you!

How about Manly's take?

devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:08 am

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:08 pm

Aquaries1111 wrote:
    Floyd wrote:

FROM OWELSDEN.....

What we are attracted to is what we call home or the routines or the rut that we do.  Familiar and home tend to be bonded with “Love”.  Take it for granted that if you are interested  in something whether it is tying knots, building sails, making cabinets, digging for rocks, making jewelry, putting clothes together, loving cooking or just adoring cleaning – these are things that you know.  They can come from a bloodline but sometimes you incarnate into a bloodline because the bloodline is enriched with what you want to have in your genes, your DNA.  Your DNA is active it is highly interactive.  Your DNA grows and evolves according to the decisions that you make and you add to your DNA as you enhance your lifetime.  The DNA has telepathic links to other family members connecting along the lines of time so as you enhance your life it alters your DNA.  That DNA then will affect all the other people that have link to your DNA that are alive now and it can RIPPLE and be sent backward in linear time, backward through our ancestors and they then can receive the solutions that perhaps they could not come to during their lifetime.  We have tools, we have information, we have all sorts of facilities in this lifetime to move energy.  Forty years ago people didn’t have this.  One hundred years ago it was very different so there is no excuse for not doing it except the excuse of “I don’t want to”, or “I’m not interested” or “I can do it tomorrow”.  We are living privileged lifetimes because of what is available to us because of our mobility, the ability to have monies, the awakening of so many people on the planet wanting to offer their services to help people get stabilized.  All of this is remarkable in terms of time so use it to the best of your abilities.  We will have to LIVE with what we have CREATED.  Everyone will create something different.  Get your priorities straight because there will be more gridlock.  Higher consciousness, higher inventiveness yet the ability to have mobility and to move around and to sell and  travel  - all that will close down.  So you will live with the decisions that you have made.  Ideally you will make good decisions that will support you.  To enjoy this ride you need to have your survival issues all covered.

We are currently on a high learning curve in this lifetime.  This lifetime is about gathering information about the world, finding your own place within it and then stepping on the accelerated energy, to move with it to do something to enhance your lives.  One of the primary characteristics of the last 20 years or so has been to stimulate humanity to become much more spiritually savvy.  Spiritual, meaning an interpretation of reality where non-physical presence or time outside of time is considered as part of our environment.  We are, as a planet, as humanity, working towards the closing down on some massive  events, counting down towards some massive events that will expand human perceptions.  We are at the end of many things and we are poised yet to really see the beginnings and the results of them.  We are immersed in our world so it is more difficult to look at it objectively.  As you start making contact with the non-physical energies it is just a benchmark for the physical contact that is pending and indeed it is!

We are all creators of our reality but what do we create?  What makes ones creation different from another? What makes one countries mass thought form different from another countries mass thought form? Beliefs, beliefs, beliefs.  What you believe about yourself, about the world at large lays the pathway for your experience and you may not be able to change the “collective” but you can change your own experience and contribute new possibilities to the collective.  In these times of great change you may want to be changing some of your beliefs i.e. from “I can’t” or “I’m not worth” or “I’m not lucky” to  “I am a creative being full of unlimited potential and I am here to the day that I depart to frolic and have fun and to add meaning to my life and to enjoy my time on Earth”.  Honor Earth and honor all that is around you, the food you eat, the creatures you see.  Be responsible, have fun, be creative, to contribute to the greatness of your bloodline, to enhance your DNA and to always make a difference on Earth so you are remembered as contributing something that changed people’s lives.  That contribution can be a fantastic smile or the best homemade apple pies every autumn.  Do not discount what your contributions are because when you are no longer alive it does not matter if you were CEO or CFO or how much money in your bank account  and how many toys you had.  It will be the quality of your relationships that will count and most important the quality of your attitude about your body and your identity because spiritually you are free to be part of many identities.  This is only one.  You will leave this identity some day but you will never forget all that you have done so make your spirit proud of what you have achieved in this lifetime.

Much of the information that is coming out in the new age unfolding is controlled by global people or alphabet organizations to manipulate humanity’s psychological possibilities.  This is behavioral modification at its finest.  Many people in the new age movement are not at all who they appear to be.
    OWELSDEN...  

The pineal gland is our own movie screen.  It’s our own free DVD’s.  It is our own entertainment center.  Iodine is very very beneficial and with iodine deficiencies the glandular system including pineal can be very very off.  Check your Iodine level!  Lots of sunlight can help to restore the vitality of the endocrine system which is your body’s personal pharmacy.  You as the spirit in the body can learn to direct that pharmacy to produce certain hormones, enzymes and chemical changes that suit you. High fructose corn syrup is not good for you.  You are better off with sugar or honey.  High fructose corn syrup comes from corn and behind the corn is Monsanto.  Genetically engineered corn that covers middle America.  That corn is used to feed cattle, make grains and to make the high fructose corn syrup.  Read the labels! No high fructose corn syrup in your diet please.  Be aware of the food you eat.  Eat fruits and vegetables organic if possible.  Eat lots of fresh greens every day.  You can eat meat but very low and stay away from pre-processed foods.  Bless your food and ask the food to harmonize with the vitality that you normally exude!

Love to you!
    How about Manly's take?

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:32 pm

I like people such as Manly Hall. I don't know that much about him -- but I respect esoteric-research -- if, and only if, it is done in the right way -- and for the right reasons. LOVE -- for me -- has digressed into trying to transform Purgatory Incorporated into Paradise Incorporated -- which might involve essentially the same Solar System Structure -- but with the highest ethical-standards -- and the most effective law-enforcement imaginable. I've been told that I should've left everything in the Lord's Hands -- and I still don't know what was meant by that. Should I look the other way when I see cruelty and corruption?? What if there are Many Lords -- Living in Many Mansions -- with Many Wives??? We might be surprised!! Should I conceptualize something between Purgatory Incorporated and Paradise Incorporated?? You know -- the System of Rewards and Punishments being Paradise Incorporated as the Reward -- and Purgatory Incorporated as the Punishment???!!! What if this exact system ALREADY EXISTS???!!! I don't have a problem with high-standards, hard-work, and efficient-accounting -- but this world (and probably the whole solar system) seems to be in HUGE Trouble (on so many levels). What would YOU do if YOU were the CEO of This Solar System??? What Would God Do??? Is it important to make sure that we have the Right God running things in this solar system?? Is it blasphemous to even ask that question??? But seriously, listening to Sherry Shriner, reading The Gods of Eden and Rule by Secrecy has tweaked my brain -- and that's without even touching my Great Controversy!!! I've tried to be quite nice in all of this madness -- and that hasn't seemed to work. I perceive that I've been taken advantage-of and laughed-at -- so perhaps that Final Chapter of The Great Controversy might have to play-out after-all. I love the best parts of that chapter -- and I had hoped to avoid the worst parts -- but things aren't looking so good. No one really seemed to lift their little-finger (or anything else) to really discuss this with me (in any sort of a meaningful way).
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:21 am

Love, maitri, is a mind that is intent on bringing peace, joy, and happiness to others.

Thich Nhat Hanh

Love Always
    mudra
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:29 am

A picture is worth a thousand words of explanation...esoteric or not.

Rescued tortoise was in need of some love.

He made pals with these (rescued) dogs, and now they are one big happy, multi-species, family!

Nuff said?

Probably not...

Love - Page 3 B9acli

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:50 am

Beautiful Brook. If only we could all be so accepting of 'differences'.  cheers 

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:24 am