tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+11
mudra
Jenetta
Chimpsky
orthodoxymoron
Sanicle
devakas
Fenexrep
giovonni
Carol
Owlsden
Floyd
15 posters

Love

Owlsden
    Owlsden

Love - Page 2 Empty Re: Love

Post  Owlsden Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:12 pm

Love is feeling my heart pulsate out toward you sending you into higher vibrations.. We match and meet each other heart to heart and then eye to eye as the trance from the candles ever put is deeper into vibratory mode of pulsations and passions entwined within each others beingness.. we breathe as one and enjoy the moment of bliss as the lips tenderly merge together into sublime exquisite lust for the next moment which leads us to the bed.

Love is taking my finger and slowly stroking your chest as you raise my chin to your face and look me in the eye and whisper the sweet words I Love to hear.. I whisper back to you in sweet tone "I Love You".. I move closer to your ear and lick your earlobe as you tint your head back just a little in love gratitude.. my hand moving closer down to your root chakra, feeling your beautiful body in my hand as I start to flow. I stroke you gently and lovingly as you lay your head down and pull me gently next to your heart as you lay my head down on your chest.. we take a moment in the beauty of our beingness, next to each other in such loving tender.

Love is feeling like a blooming rose opening up to the Sunshine all around us.. Love is giving myself over to your sweet Trust in knowing I can surrender fully into the very essence of your beingness.. Without fail you whisper sweetly again the words I love to hear and my heart makes an extra beat which ripples out all across the Universe singing our sweet song.. We are the notes playing on the strings of the Universes Heart.. We ripple out with sweet ecstasy as the Universe beats back to us its own Love for us and entwines with us into evermore beautiful bliss as it too surrenders to our Love.. The candles flicker ever more creating different dances on the walls as we move our bodies in rhythmic motion without control.. dancing in our bodies our bodies dance too with the rhythm of our love.. The juices are flowing more and with passion for the love we feel for each other we slowly proceed to dance some more.. You lay your body on top of mine and tease me unknowingly as I breathe faster for you.. the eyes lock again and our pupils are vibrating ever faster.. and then…. Well use your Love Imagination.

Debra
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:17 pm

Carol wrote:Giving words to love is intellectualizing it. Love is a feeling. An experiential state of being where one experiences connectedness to all that is.

For example, individuality is like a note on a sheet of music... just one note all by itself can be static or a perfect pitch of resonance where one experiences something quite wonderful. Yet when the other notes are added where they all connect harmoniously the experience is enhanced.

When in my feeble attempt to write about love I shall always fail. Because love isn't words. It is far more and words are just mere shadows of something much more divine.

Many a fellow has striven to understand love and yes, even by intellectualising it. I think when one understands what it is, and what it is not, unlove, say, then they should stand against it (unlove that is to say). Love is harmony. Disharmony is the opposite. And that is why we fail.
    In that sense, any philosophy which pits humans against their brothers and sisters is inharmonious and love can be found betwixt.

That is love (where there is the space)

Romantic love is something else..but the way folks treat eachother perhaps not. Just the same as nations sometimes
    Fenexrep
    Fenexrep

Post  Fenexrep Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:26 pm

Owlsden wrote:

Love is feeling my heart pulsate out toward you sending you into higher vibrations.. We match and meet each other heart to heart and then eye to eye as the trance from the candles ever put is deeper into vibratory mode of pulsations and passions entwined within each others beingness.. we breathe as one and enjoy the moment of bliss as the lips tenderly merge together into sublime exquisite lust for the next moment which leads us to the bed.

Love is taking my finger and slowly stroking your chest as you raise my chin to your face and look me in the eye and whisper the sweet words I Love to hear.. I whisper back to you in sweet tone "I Love You".. I move closer to your ear and lick your earlobe as you tint your head back just a little in love gratitude.. my hand moving closer down to your root chakra, feeling your beautiful body in my hand as I start to flow. I stroke you gently and lovingly as you lay your head down and pull me gently next to your heart as you lay my head down on your chest.. we take a moment in the beauty of our beingness, next to each other in such loving tender.

Love is feeling like a blooming rose opening up to the Sunshine all around us.. Love is giving myself over to your sweet Trust in knowing I can surrender fully into the very essence of your beingness.. Without fail you whisper sweetly again the words I love to hear and my heart makes an extra beat which ripples out all across the Universe singing our sweet song.. We are the notes playing on the strings of the Universes Heart.. We ripple out with sweet ecstasy as the Universe beats back to us its own Love for us and entwines with us into evermore beautiful bliss as it too surrenders to our Love.. The candles flicker ever more creating different dances on the walls as we move our bodies in rhythmic motion without control.. dancing in our bodies our bodies dance too with the rhythm of our love.. The juices are flowing more and with passion for the love we feel for each other we slowly proceed to dance some more.. You lay your body on top of mine and tease me unknowingly as I breathe faster for you.. the eyes lock again and our pupils are vibrating ever faster.. and then…. Well use your Love Imagination.

Debra

Such passion is truely a beautiful gift from a special harmonic of two vibrations.
    Christiaan
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:38 pm

Love is egoless. There is no agenda, no bodily satisfaction, there is no goal, there is no end of true love. As everybody has a soul, the true love is possible only and only without end.
    Soul is not born, it does not die. Bodily satisfaction is not love. It is only passion. Temporary passion. As passion, ignorance and even goodness are temporary matter attributes, modes or gunas, all materialistic things, thoughts, all matter is temporary. To even other entities on other planets, galaxies... Mind is also subtle body, product of attachment to matter. We are servants, our goal is to serve. Was Jesus true god servant? hmm. I think it was recently posted here in mists.
    It is our goal to realize and learn what is temporary and what is eternal, our goal is to discern reality from illusion and spirit from matter. Anything we can hear, smell, taste, see or touch relates to the matter. Mind creates many affairs related to those senses, but this is not what we have to serve, not to our senses. Not to ego who is confused by those senses.
    This is our true goal. We need not to be naive and use given to us intelligence not to be passionate to create, but use our intelligence to recognize all the faults of materialism.

Love is not casual thing as many say or think. Love is self driven realized responsible commitment.

devakas

There is nice article about love.

Lets go Exploring Love.
    What is love? Where is it? And how can we get it?
    Love, we are told, is all we need. It is the subject of numberless books,
    songs, movies, conversations; it is meditated on, longed for, and bemoaned;
    it is a source of anguish, ecstasy, and everything in between.
    Yet despite our ability today to acquire many things, love,
    any love - or loving relationships with our friends, spouses,
    children, parents, even god- often eludes us.
    Why? Let us explore the nature of true love - the warm, deep,
    personal, and profoundly tender feeling of affection. Why,
    even though we crave it, does it bewitchingly escape us?
    True Love's Characteristics

True love is not casual but is an act of will that requires the
    lover's concentration on and commitment to the beloved - ("mind attached").
    In other words, love is about my beloved's- and not my own- thoughts,
    feelings, and desires. True love is selfless. One who would love is
    concerned with and alert to the beloved in every sphere of life.
    In fact, one who would love sees everything in relation to the beloved
    and sees the beloved everywhere. This does not mean losing oneself
    in the infatuation of love, but finding oneself. Those who truly love
    understand their own identity ("realized knowledge"), and they act in
    accord with that understanding.
    True love can be practiced only in freedom- that is, when the one
    who would love is not driven by selfish desire and thus controlled by
    lust, greed, envy, anger, or any any kind of personal ambition.
    Action in freedom has got some meaning, but when we are not free-
    when we are in the clutches of illusion ("maya")- our so called freedom
    has no value.
    Those who would love are selfdisciplined in all aspects of life
    because a lack of self-discipline means slavery to sensual demands.
    While contemplating the objects of the five senses, a person develops attachment
    for them, from that demand to others arises, and from lust anger arises.
    From anger, complete delusion arises, and from delution bewilderment of memory.
    When memory is bewildered, intelligence is lost, and when intelligence is
    lost one falls down again into the material pool.
    Without self-discipline, without sense of control, there is no freedom,
    and without freedom we are driven by passion, not by love.
    On the other hand, love keeps self-discipline from becomming dry and budensome.
    So, self-discipline allows love to develop, and that love keeps self-discipline
    fresh rather than hackneyed or touched by eather pride or resentment.
    Next, true love is unmotivated ("causeless"). One who would love gives
    pleasure to the beloved without conditions, without expectation of return,
    without calculating "Am I getting as much as I'm giving?"
    True love is also patient, determined, enthusiastic, and unceasing "unbroken");
    it desires the good of the beloved from whatever source that good may come.
    And it is an act of faith: One who would love trusts the beloved. He is in
    supreme place in the "lover's" heart.
    Whoever is of little faith will also be of little love.
    These qualities of true love appeal deeply to us because we want to love
    and be loved to this true love standard. But in the name of love in our loveless world
    self gratification rules as if you please my 5 senses, my self-image, and my self-esteem,
    I may "love" you. Many "loves" fail for deep and lasting connections. Selfish desire
    destroys our objectivity and chains us to society's massive, pervasive and degrading
    suggestion-apparatus.
    How can we be free of those "loves"? Each one of us is called upon to become free,
    to make a fundamental shift from selfishness to selflessness, from me-centered to
    they-centered life. Then we will no longer wonder if we are capable of true love
    or if such love even exists.
    from Vedic insights
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:13 am

Yes ^^^. A friend of mine from Alderbaran that I 'talk' to ocassionally spelt it out even more clearly for me last year. He said there is 'Love without Ego' and 'Ego without Love' on this planet.

Love without Ego is that which moves automatically to assist another without thought or emotional assessment before it acts. It just 'is' and does so instinctively, without any thought of return to oneself. He calls that "Universal Love" and says it's that which automatically makes us part of and in harmony with the One and gives us protection all around.

Ego without Love, on the other hand, always "claims" something of the other that it wants or needs to gratify something in itself. This is only a "semblance" of love and exists in the polarities. Think 'Victim/Saviour' etc.

The sad part is that those who Love without Ego often feel alone in this reality as those who are Ego without Love - the majority - are often drawn to the other instinctively, recognizing what they lack and need, but at the same time feel ashamed that their own ability to love is not the same. In that case, they usually withdraw from the Love without Ego person, often making the latter feel confused and at a loss in this reality. Of course he/she can always find the companionship he/she lacks in this world within and with Nature.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:32 am

When I think of Aldebaran, I think of Gizeh Intelligence and the Nazis -- but with the thought that there are the good and the bad within these generalized classifications. This might not be politically correct, and it might not be correct. Period. But this is my impression derived from my very limited study. What is the true source of our wisdom, science, and technology? How do things REALLY work in this solar system? Which politicians and preachers should we listen to? What is truth? Robert H. Schuller teaches that one must love oneself in order to love others -- and that love is my decision to make your problem -- my problem. I have recently rewritten the last part of 1 Corinthians 13, to read "And Now Abideth Responsibility, Response-Ability, and Love." They form a sacred monage toi, in my view. My present problem, is that I am so burned-out and traumatized by my studies and speculation, that it is very hard to express love through the pain. I seem to be internally in conflict with myself, divinity, and humanity -- in an idealistic manner -- but in a very unpleasant manner. I keep feeling as though I am fighting for the survival of the human race -- while I am increasingly negative regarding myself, divinity, and humanity. This is NOT a nice space to exist within. One more thing, in the parable of the 'Good Samaritan', why did the Levite keep walking? Because he could see that the man had already been robbed!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:34 am

Floyd wrote:Ill say goodbye to all with this quasi mystical song about that odd subject...Love and the mysteries of the universe..cosmic love

Say goodbye Floyd? What do you mean??? Shocked
    Chimpsky
    Chimpsky

Post  Chimpsky Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:54 am

I would venture that the reason Love is so hard to define or describe is because it is the manifestation of the divine.

It is probably easier to understand what it is and does by looking at situations where love is or has been absent; most crime & diseases originate in a lack of love.

The number of people consined to a life of misery because they weren't loved as babies & children is growing, and is the real reason behind all the non-specific maladies and auto immune diseases.

This is reflected in the state of the planet as a whole, at every level of being. Unfortunately geniune universal love is all to readilly abused or "gamed" on this planet, it is even being used & abused by corporations that demand a loyalty that is really a hideous perversion of love, leading to "burn out" in many people.

There are a lot of research facilities that are mascarading as psycholgy depts or behavoural reaserch facs that in reality are working to find ways of using the "love" energies of individuals for corporate ends, not satisfied with our wealth & freedom, they now want your very soul.

On that grim note, much Agarpe, Chimpsky
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:54 am

Sanicle wrote:Yes ^^^. A friend of mine from Alderbaran that I 'talk' to ocassionally spelt it out even more clearly for me last year. He said there is 'Love without Ego' and 'Ego without Love' on this planet.

Love without Ego is that which moves automatically to assist another without thought or emotional assessment before it acts. It just 'is' and does so instinctively, without any thought of return to oneself. He calls that "Universal Love" and says it's that which automatically makes us part of and in harmony with the One and gives us protection all around.

Ego without Love, on the other hand, always "claims" something of the other that it wants or needs to gratify something in itself. This is only a "semblance" of love and exists in the polarities. Think 'Victim/Saviour' etc.

The sad part is that those who Love without Ego often feel alone in this reality as those who are Ego without Love - the majority - are often drawn to the other instinctively, recognizing what they lack and need, but at the same time feel ashamed that their own ability to love is not the same. In that case, they usually withdraw from the Love without Ego person, often making the latter feel confused and at a loss in this reality. Of course he/she can always find the companionship he/she lacks in this world within and with Nature.

Exactly

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:59 am

Owlsden wrote:

Debra

Sex can be both an expression of love and also abuse along with exploitation. Tell me... is one surrendering to love or lust? IMPO hormones have far more to do with the sex drive then love. When I experience love it is within the heart chakra that transcends the physical.

Owlsden
    Owlsden

Post  Owlsden Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:03 am

Carol wrote:
    Owlsden wrote:

Debra

Sex can be both an expression of love and also abuse along with exploitation. Tell me... is one surrendering to love or lust? IMPO hormones have far more to do with the sex drive then love.

I don't think there was any abuse in my expressions.. Feeling sexy at the time and Loving.. Perhaps we need to turn Lust into one of the 7 virtues - Love... It certainly is a crime if one is lusting over their dog lol.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:32 pm

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZIWYBr6IKU&feature=related
    2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blz71TWLbC8&feature=related

You ask me if I love you
    And I choke on my reply
    Id rather hurt you honestly
    Than mislead you with a lie
    And who am I to judge you
    In what you say or do
    Im only just beginning
    To see the real you

And sometimes when we touch
    The honestys too much
    And I have to close my eyes and hide
    I want to hold you till I die
    Till we both break down and cry
    I want to hold you till the fear in me subsides

Romance and all its strategy
    Leaves me battling with my pride
    But through all the insecurity
    Some tenderness survives
    Im just another writer
    Still trapped within my truth
    A hesitant prize fighter
    Still trapped within my youth

The honestys too much
    I want to hold you till I die

At times Id like to break you
    And drive you to your knees
    At times Id like to break through
    And hold you endlessly
    At times I understand you
    And I know how hard you try
    I watched while love commands you
    And Ive watched love pass you by
    At times I think were drifters
    Still searching for a friend
    A brother or a sister
    But then the passion flares again

The honestys too much
    I want to hold ya till I die
    Subsides
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:04 pm

Owlsden wrote:

I don't think there was any abuse in my expressions.. Feeling sexy at the time and Loving.. Perhaps we need to turn Lust into one of the 7 virtues - Love... It certainly is a crime if one is lusting over their dog lol.

- again there is an obvious breakdown in communication... and a misinterpretation of my meaning.

The first time I was sexually approached by an adult male I was six or seven. I also learned it was no use in telling my parents as they would not believe me and therefore from that early age I learned the art of hyper-viligance where I took responsibility to keep myself safe from sexual predators. Since I grew up in Los Angeles there were enough nutters to deck out a 100 year old oak tree and then some. When I refer to abuse and exploitation of sex - as a female, I am referring to all those situations where both children and women are not protected from sexual predators be it with a family member, a friend of the family or even a spouse. As the Executive Director of the Child Abuse Prevention Council for a number of years it was my role to educate the public, which involved training teachers, police, medical staff, social services, parents and others who interacted with children as to the indicators of the various forms of child abuse and it's treatment.

Now let's take this to the next step. Are you aware of the indicators of someone who has been sexually molested or targeted as a victim by a sexual predator? Behavior is a huge indicator of someone's past trauma at one level or another. And basic social boundaries are another.

And finally, do you think it appropriate to post erotic material or even your own somewhat explicit sexual fantasies on this forum?

Yes or no? It's that simple of an answer.

Owlsden
    Owlsden

Post  Owlsden Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:28 pm

Carol wrote:
    Owlsden wrote:

- again there is an obvious breakdown in communication... and a misinterpretation of my meaning.

The first time I was sexually approached by an adult male I was six or seven. I also learned it was no use in telling my parents as they would not believe me and therefore from that early age I learned the art of hyper-viligance where I took responsibility to keep myself safe from sexual predators. Since I grew up in Los Angeles there were enough nutters to deck out a 100 year old oak tree and then some. When I refer to abuse and exploitation of sex - as a female, I am referring to all those situations where both children and women are not protected from sexual predators be it with a family member, a friend of the family or even a spouse. As the Executive Director of the Child Abuse Prevention Council for a number of years it was my role to educate the public, which involved training teachers, police, medical staff, social services, parents and others who interacted with children as to the indicators of the various forms of child abuse and it's treatment.

Now let's take this to the next step. Are you aware of the indicators of someone who has been sexually molested or targeted as a victim by a sexual predator? Behavior is a huge indicator of someone's past trauma at one level or another. And basic social boundaries are another.

And finally, do you think it appropriate to post erotic material or even your own somewhat explicit sexual fantasies on this forum?

Yes or no? It's that simple of an answer.

I understand your question Carol and will answer it to the best of my ability. First off, I would start out by saying this is a Love thread not a debate on sexual molestation. Why this question is being posed at here "to me" is beyond my imagination. However, maybe you think I am the smarter one to have answer?

Having served voluntarily for 2 years as a "Citizens Review Panelist" for the Clerk of the Circuit Court for neglected and abused children I am very well aware of the traumas at one level or another. All the cases I had to sift through and review as panelist and "Chairman" of the Panel did indeed give me much insight. I have dealt with Attorneys, Guardian Ad Litems, Social Workers, Children, Parents, Maternal Parents, Foster Parents and even Grand Parents (not to mention the actual paid workers of the Courts who were there to tape record our sessions). Now, the reason I decided to serve on the panel was not because I was a sexually abused child in anyway but because I was in Foster care for approximately 18 months due to my Parents having breakdown over the loss of their only Son (My Brother). Being in Foster care potentially saved my life and so I wanted to "give back" to that particular system.

This is cyberspace not physical space.. If it is inappropriate for me to post such material that does not meet your criteria then I do indeed apologize and will stop posting such.. However, a gentle back door behind the scenes e-mail would have been more appropriate.

Debra
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:58 pm

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:33 pm

Jenetta
    Jenetta

Post  Jenetta Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:25 pm

Sanicle wrote:Yes ^^^. A friend of mine from Alderbaran that I 'talk' to ocassionally spelt it out even more clearly for me last year. He said there is 'Love without Ego' and 'Ego without Love' on this planet.

Yes you put it very succinctly Sanicle...it is exactly the way I feel when I interact with a certain individual who was part of my past and is still disturbing me in the present. I'm coming to the realization that I must "let go" continuing on my journey.

Love - Page 2 187111
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:56 am

If there is something that helped me outgrow my limits in this world it is Love.
    To me Love is a state of Being and can hardly therefore be conceptualized but
    rather needs to be experienced.
    Between the very core of our Being and Love there is no distance.
    I Love therefore I Am.

Love from me
    mudra
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:41 pm

"There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear ... "
    1 John 4:18
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:45 pm

Anyone who has waded
    Through Love's turbulent waters,
    Now feeling hunger and now satiety,
    Is untouched by the season
    Of withering or blooming,
    For in the deepest
    And most dangerous waters,
    On the highest peaks,
    Love is always the same.

Understand through compassion or you will misunderstand the times
    Love is your foundation
    Love is who you really are
    Love is Now always

mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:36 am

I wanted to add the beautiful poem Devakas added to Brook's 'Red Pill' thread here also and it is so very appropriate to the discussion here. I think it spells out the true essence of love perfectly. Enjoy.

Do It Anyway

People are often unreasonable, illogical and self centered;
    Forgive them anyway.

If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives;
    Be kind anyway.

If you are successful, you will win some false friends and some true enemies;
    Succeed anyway.

If you are honest and sincere, people may cheat you;
    Be honest and sincere anyway.

What you spend years building, someone could destroy overnight;
    Build anyway.

If you find serenity and happiness, they may be jealous;
    Be happy anyway.

The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow;
    Do good anyway.

Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough;
    Give the world the best you've got anyway.

You see, in the final analysis, it is between you and God;
    It was never between you and them anyway.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:26 pm

How does Love relate to Law, regarding God and God's Law? Are the Ten Commandments really God's Law? I started a thread on the Ten Commandments a while back, and there has been ZERO INTEREST, which didn't surprise me one little bit. http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t3575-the-ten-commandments-revisited
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:45 pm

lol
    objection to speculative question.
    One step at the time

http://www.krishna.com/highest-law-nature

with respect
    devakas
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:36 pm

Don't Try to Love Everybody! MOOJI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A71bh8keqbI

Love Always
    mudra
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:11 pm

[quote="orthodoxymoron"]How does Love relate to Law, regarding God and God's Law? Are the Ten Commandments really God's Law? I started a thread on the Ten Commandments a while back, and there has been ZERO INTEREST, which didn't surprise me one little bit. http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t3575-the-ten-commandments-revisited[/quote]

sorry, my friend, I was not posting on the forum for at least a month or two. I am interested in a discussion...ciao for now, and we shall see...

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:12 am