tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

The ILLUMINATI WILL BE OVER Alex collier 2011

burgundia
    burgundia

The ILLUMINATI WILL BE OVER Alex collier 2011  Empty The ILLUMINATI WILL BE OVER Alex collier 2011

Post  burgundia Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:08 pm

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

The ILLUMINATI WILL BE OVER Alex collier 2011  Empty Re: The ILLUMINATI WILL BE OVER Alex collier 2011

Post  Carol Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:08 pm

Listening now Burgundia. Thanks for posting this. Listening now.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    sabina
    sabina

The ILLUMINATI WILL BE OVER Alex collier 2011  Empty Re: The ILLUMINATI WILL BE OVER Alex collier 2011

Post  sabina Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:47 pm

thanks for posting
    like alex very much
    All the best sabina I love you I love you I love you
    raregem
    raregem

Post  raregem Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:14 am

It was removed. Is there anyway to view ?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:38 am

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:15 pm

I guess I keep hoping for a reformation of that which presently exists -- which might involve a changing of the guard, and greater transparency. Unfortunately, I continue to fly blind -- and without knowing the whole story, it's difficult to know what would really work, long-term. The Illuminati might be over -- but who will take their place? An even nastier faction? A nice but incompetent faction? Anarchy and chaos? When a bad thing is removed -- one must be damn-sure to replace it with something better -- and this is much easier said than done. I have tried to be somewhat idealistic, but I suspect that one would have to be highly pragmatic, to facilitate Peace On Earth (and throughout the Solar System). I continue to think that all of the options are highly problematic, and that we are in for a wild-ride, no matter which faction dominates, or who runs the show.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:08 pm

I suspect Alex is flying blind these days as well Oxy, so consider yourself in good company.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:58 pm

The ILLUMINATI WILL BE OVER Alex collier 2011  48b46e61bfa9f5799454bbb70d81dafe
    Here's the New Guy!
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:20 pm

I do not trust Wikipedia 100% but read this...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Collier_%28UFOlogist%29

Alex Collier is an alias of US citizen Ralph Amigron (who has also used Ralph Amagran). As "Collier," he claimed to be a contactee. He alleged that he has been in contact with inhabitants of the Andromeda constellation[1] and purported to have messages to relay from these supposed visitors. "Collier's" Andromedans are of the Nordic aliens type, leaning toward the New Age "space brothers" subtype. Collier's statements include an elaborate "history" of the earth from his aliens' point of view. This secret history has elements of many other conspiracy theory and UFOlogy traditions, including Nibiru, Reptilians, grey aliens, colonizations of Earth by multiple extraterrestrial species, Lemuria, and Atlantis. Statements were made by "Collier" that he has been forced into obscurity due to threats made by "three well dressed men" who were allegedly part of a "Program".[2] No corroboration has been made of any of these claims, either of being a "contactee" or of having been threatened into silence by any government organization. He has been openly accused by members of the UFOlogy community of having merely perpetrated a hoax.[3] Nevertheless, "Alex Collier" has support among at least some UFOlogists, as evinced by continuing positive coverage in websites such as Exopolitics Journal[4] and Galactic Diplomacy[5]

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:52 pm