tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+5
Carol
Stargazer
orthodoxymoron
enemyofNWO
burgundia
9 posters

Alex Collier - the return of the gods...the latest information

burgundia
    burgundia

Alex Collier - the return of the gods...the latest information Empty Alex Collier - the return of the gods...the latest information

Post  burgundia Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:37 am

enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Alex Collier - the return of the gods...the latest information Empty Re: Alex Collier - the return of the gods...the latest information

Post  enemyofNWO Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:00 am

Hi Burgundia . I listened to the audio . But seriously Alex thinks that Wilcox and Fullford are genuine ! I feel that I heard his prediction for the next 6 months before and labelled as NEW Age Mambo Jambo . We will see what the future will be .
    In the meantime I hope that an atomic bomb hits the Vatican City , the would be owners of all the souls on this planet .
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Alex Collier - the return of the gods...the latest information Empty Re: Alex Collier - the return of the gods...the latest information

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:08 am

How 'bout a neutron-bomb instead of an atomic-bomb?! BTW -- I doubt that there are many public figures who are completely genuine. I love listening to Alex -- but I pick and choose. I certainly don't believe everything he says. I just consider most everything to be 'possibilities'.
    Stargazer
    Stargazer

Post  Stargazer Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:03 pm

I believe Alex is a good man....I don't hear any deception in his words.

Just mounds of frustration.

It's hard enough to put things out here in fear of criticism....but to put it out to the world.

Now that's brave.

Cheers Alex....you're in my thoughts.

SG
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:23 pm

I genuinely like Alex but I don't appreciate the fraudulent front he's been putting on the past few years. Alex has not had contact in years (which I personally know to be fact as I asked him point blank), so whatever he has to say in the present about the present is based on what ever he makes up or information he gets from other people. He also tends to be a freeloader.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:25 am

I love this quote I just read from Alex Collier, Morenae being his Andromedan friend:

I was talking with Morenae and he asked me, Alex, when you are having a relationship, where does the love come from?

When you are having a relationship with your family, where does that love come from? When you are having a relationship with the universe, where does that love come from? Well, the obvious answer is that it comes from me, which is what I said to him. He turned back to me and asked me, why do you then believe you have a shortage of love in your life?

Link: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/andromeda/esp_andromedacom_1aa.htm#The%20Draconians%20and%20the%20Paa%20Tal

Maybe the old stuff is still worth a read. Wink

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:52 am

I've always considered Alex's presentations to be part fact and part fiction -- which is fine with me. I pick and choose with everyone I listen to. Hell, my stuff is part fact and part fiction -- and I often don't know which is which -- which is why I constantly add disclaimers and warnings. Trying to figure things out shouldn't be a crime -- but saying you know, when you don't know, should be a crime. Anyway, the part of the linked interview which made my hair stand on-end was where Alex seemed to say that the Book of Revelation horrors would have to be played-out. This scared the hell out of me. I have been speculating that the Human Race has been punished by the Galactic Powers That Be for thousands of years -- and that we might be on the brink of a final-judgment and final-solution executive-extermination. Alex comes from a Roman Catholic background -- and I continue to think that high-ranking Catholics know more about what's really going on, than 99.99% of the human population. This doesn't mean that I like them, or believe their public statements. I just think they know a helluva lot of forbidden facts. I suspect that Alex might have some limited access to some of these forbidden facts -- and not from the Andomedans -- although I don't doubt that Alex has had other than human contacts. The more I reflect on all of this, the more disoriented and frightened I become. I think we're in a helluva lot of trouble, and that all of the possible solutions are highly problematic. I see a very messy future -- if we even have a future. Sorry for the doom and gloom -- but I think it's important to understand how difficult and precarious our situation really is. You can't begin to solve the problems, if you don't understand the problems. Once again, I am a mixture of Incurable Optimism and Unyielding Despair. I will continue to listen to Alex. He's probably my favorite esoteric speaker. He really makes me think. One more thing. A mysterious individual told me about demi-gods one night as we drove down a dark road. I think they might've been a demi-god of some sort. It was a bit creepy. But really, I'm getting used to 'creepy'. That's probably a bad thing. BTW -- Some of my best friends are Free-Loaders. I especially liked 'Freddy the Freeloader'. What would Red Skelton say? I especially liked the music on his show.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:46 am

To me Alex Collier sounds like a desperate person and at moments like he is losing it...especially his , a bit strange laugh...However he asked to listen to another interview. I listened to part one. A lot of interesting stuff about Vatican and the Catholic church in general. Of course I always pretend not to hear that religious stuff...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:58 am

Be not afraid Oxy. All is as it should be. And with the frequency that time lines are shifting no one knows how it's going to play out in the process but we do know what the end result will be if one chooses to go with revelations.

burgundia, I think Alex has been a bit desperate these past few years when he lost his job due to downsizing and has been out of work. He decided to move from California back to Colorado and last I heard is still out of work.

I do wish to add this last bit. In my personal experience there is only one god which is not a person or even an entity in the sense of what a human soul is. God takes in all that is throughout the multi-verse and all that ever will be. It is divine presence, intelligence and conscious awareness. I think of the god factor as love, the glue that binds at the quantum level. God is just too big for the human intellect to even comprehend, however one can experience what god is while in the state of "being."

The moment anyone refers to the return of the gods I just have a good laugh and think to myself - more like the return of deception. This type of statement creates separation and puts one in the mind of being less of a being then what one really is. If God were the ocean, the human spirit is the individual droplets that dwell within this oceanic cosmic soup. I would not presume to say "I am god." Instead, I would acknowledge that I am a part of god. God dwells in me just as I dwell within the heart of god. In this way "we are one."

malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:32 am

Carol wrote:...

I do wish to add this last bit. In my personal experience there is only one god which is not a person or even an entity in the sense of what a human soul is. God takes in all that is throughout the multi-verse and all that ever will be. It is divine presence, intelligence and conscious awareness. I think of the god factor as love, the glue that binds at the quantum level. God is just too big for the human intellect to even comprehend, however one can experience what god is while in the state of "being."

The moment anyone refers to the return of the gods I just have a good laugh and think to myself - more like the return of deception. This type of statement creates separation and puts one in the mind of being less of a being then what one really is. If God were the ocean, the human spirit is the individual droplets that dwell within this oceanic cosmic soup. I would not presume to say "I am god." Instead, I would acknowledge that I am a part of god. God dwells in me just as I dwell within the heart of god. In this way "we are one."

Carol, exactly my thoughts, comming from my experiences too. There can not be a God in form of anything, be it human nor any other entity.

No such entity can claim to be God and if it does so, then it is a kind of semi-God, self proclaimed or deceived to be one by other (mostly humans) entities.

The concept of the walking God(s) has been anchored here on this planet in almost every religious movement just because it is an inevitable fact that such entities, definitely endowed with tremendous powers, have been walking on this planet in the "past times".

And it is also an inevitable fact that such entities will be walking on tis planet in some "future times".

All these semi-God(s) have something in common...they're all capricious in their nature. Or how else could one explain their cyclical bursts of anger and thirst for destroying, their thirst for power, their thirst to be put on pedestals and be honoured, their own rules of behaviour (given as commandments) etc...and all this presented as fact(s) in almost every holy Book?

There was ONE who teached us to not seek for God and his Kingdom outside, but inside us. Indeed, we are a part of God. And God is part of us too. And though we're deliberately separated now (be it by our own will on some other levels of conscioussnes or be it by force from some semi-Gods), we will allways be ONE in our essence.

Much respect
    Mall...

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:31 pm

While I continue to contemplate Idealistic Divine Conceptualizations -- I also continue to contemplate the possibility that we might be dealing with a Reptilian God in Conflict with a Human God -- which is really Reincarnationally-Archangelic in Nature. What if this is the case? What if both of them are a mixture of good and evil -- sanity and insanity? I support the Idealistic Views -- yet I think we need to completely investigate the Non-Idealistic Views. With a lot of people it's 'All or Nothing' -- they either believe the Idealistic View -- or they become Atheists -- probably because they can't deal with the Theological Realities (which might be quite harsh, confusing, disorienting, and distressing).
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:26 pm

Alex Collier - Radio Interview - 8th July 2012

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:47 pm

Thanks Debra. I've listened to Alex Collier over the years and not heard anything new for awhile. Perhaps he has some new data.

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:24 pm

Carol wrote:Thanks Debra. I've listened to Alex Collier over the years and not heard anything new for awhile. Perhaps he has some new data.

Nope.
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:00 pm

Thanks Ladies. Saves me some time.

It still bothers me that he backs DW and BF. Lost a lot of interest in those two guys.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:38 pm

Think money and opportunity. The other two help him out with conferences and such.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:49 am

I've recently been thinking it might be cool to hang-out with the Jesuits on Mt. Graham!! Unfortunately, I doubt that I could do that -- and even if I could -- I doubt that the Jesuits would inform me of everything they know. They seem to be rather skilled at keeping secrets. But seriously, I think the Jesuits know a helluva lot about a helluva lot. However, I think they've been working for the wrong boss, for a very long time. Hopefully, that will change for the better in the near future. Who knows?? In the meantime, I'll keep listening to Alex Collier and Alex Jones -- despite their faults. On the other hand, I keep thinking I need to get completely away from the crazy and upsetting stuff -- and just study Astronomy, Egyptology, Jesus-Studies, and Sacred Classical Music. Perhaps I've paid my dues in CrazyLand -- and it's time to move on...
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Alex Collier - the return of the gods...the latest information Empty Empathy

Post  Aquaries1111 Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:28 pm

I will say I feel somewhat for Alex Collier. He must feel really abandoned on some level by the Andromedans, not having communication with them for a while. He loved them so much he did not want to return here. Alex gives us information to the best of his ability given his own dire circumstances. Who says it always has to come from the Andromedans? I like to hear what Alex has to say even if it does not come from the Andromedans. Alex's contact with them is just another example of how "nothing is set in stone".. and I am very happy in a way some of the predictions did not come to pass.. this indeed shows we are evolving.

JT to You Alex
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:23 pm

Alex Collier - Radio Interview with Rebecca Jernigan - 11th September 2012

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:33 pm

Alex Collier has recorded a special 90 minute conversation with Jay Perron on 20th February 2013 that was broadcast on Wolf Spirit Radio.

http://www.alexcollier.org/alex-collier-radio-interview-with-jay-perron-20th-february-2013/
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:09 pm

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:20 am