tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Interview of Alex Collier by Dr. Lee Merritt and Dr. Christiane Northrup

Seashore
    Seashore

Interview of Alex Collier by Dr. Lee Merritt and Dr. Christiane Northrup Empty Interview of Alex Collier by Dr. Lee Merritt and Dr. Christiane Northrup

Post  Seashore Sat Jun 29, 2024 6:19 am

(This video was published seven months ago.)

Because of her background working for the Navy, I like the questions Dr. Lee Merritt asks.

The Bitchute embed button isn't working.  So, I'll add the Rumble URL, because their player is better:

https://www.rumble.com/v3wqkib-dr.-lee-merritt-and-dr.-christiane-northrup-interview-alex-collier

Last edited by Seashore on Sat Jun 29, 2024 6:51 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Format)
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Interview of Alex Collier by Dr. Lee Merritt and Dr. Christiane Northrup Empty Re: Interview of Alex Collier by Dr. Lee Merritt and Dr. Christiane Northrup

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Jun 29, 2024 9:05 am

I've been thinking in terms of half a dozen individuals, including Alex Collier and Michael Salla, to consider possibilities. My problem is proof. How do we really know what's going on?? Perhaps we're not supposed to know the REAL TRUTH. What if we really can't handle the truth?? The closer one looks at most everyone and everything, the more problematic the big-picture becomes (or something to that effect). We seem to want certainty, but what is the reality?? I'm rambling. Cheers.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Interview of Alex Collier by Dr. Lee Merritt and Dr. Christiane Northrup Empty Re: Interview of Alex Collier by Dr. Lee Merritt and Dr. Christiane Northrup

Post  Seashore Sat Jun 29, 2024 12:31 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:My problem is proof.

Even in science, where proofs are spelled out, things change when something new comes along.

You can listen to your inner voice, however, which will develop your intuition.  

I never really studied Alex Collier all these years.  I'm listening to another interview of him right now, that took place three years ago, by Michael Jaco.  I'm very impressed with both of them.  It's @ https://rumble.com/vhodxd-alex-collier-on-11th-density-beings-among-us-what-it-will-take-to-ascend-to.html

Current date/time is Sat Sep 07, 2024 7:52 pm