tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

For Horus: Boat Captain alleges actor Robert Wagner responsible for Natalie Wood's Death

HigherLove
    HigherLove

For Horus: Boat Captain alleges actor Robert Wagner responsible for Natalie Wood's Death Empty For Horus: Boat Captain alleges actor Robert Wagner responsible for Natalie Wood's Death

Post  HigherLove Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:10 am

Boat captain alleges actor Robert Wagner responsible for Natalie Wood's death

'We didn't take any steps to see if we could locate her,'
    captain tells TODAY

The former captain of the boat from which actress Natalie Wood drowned in 1981 alleged on TODAY Friday that her husband, actor Robert Wagner, was responsible for her death.

Dennis Davern said he is now urging homicide investigators to look into Wood's death. She had been boating with Wagner and his "Brainstorm" co-star Christopher Walken near Santa Catalina Island off the coast of California when she drowned.

"I made some terrible decisions and mistakes," Davern told NBC News' David Gregory. "I did lie on a report several years ago."

He added, "I made mistakes by not telling the honest truth in a police report."

Natalie Wood death probe to be reopened: http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/45353418/ns/today-today_people/

Peace
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

For Horus: Boat Captain alleges actor Robert Wagner responsible for Natalie Wood's Death Empty Re: For Horus: Boat Captain alleges actor Robert Wagner responsible for Natalie Wood's Death

Post  Mercuriel Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:25 am

I saw this on the TV Today and thought the same - "Man - Why are We hearing about Natalie Wood TODAY - So long after this has happened..."

Then I remembered that - "Nothing happens for no reason" - And through Synchronicity I then began to think...

HORUS...

Blink

I then said Mentally to Myself "F Me - I better try harder to understand what Hes Posting about..."

Please take no offense Brother but You go fast and I am / We are just trying to catch up...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

For Horus: Boat Captain alleges actor Robert Wagner responsible for Natalie Wood's Death Empty Re: For Horus: Boat Captain alleges actor Robert Wagner responsible for Natalie Wood's Death

Post  Carol Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:20 am

A new emoticon in honor of twinflames Hadriel

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:34 am