tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+16
Jenetta
Brook
burgundia
magamud
enemyofNWO
Raven
Eartheart
sabina
JesterTerrestrial
devakas
Aquaries1111
Floyd
TRANCOSO
Carol
mudra
We Are You
20 posters

Get far away from Gulf Coast, New Madrid Fault, Louisiana, West Coast and East Coast

We Are You

Get far away from Gulf Coast, New Madrid Fault, Louisiana, West Coast and East Coast - Page 37 Empty Re: Get far away from Gulf Coast, New Madrid Fault, Louisiana, West Coast and East Coast

Post  We Are You Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:38 am

We Are You

Get far away from Gulf Coast, New Madrid Fault, Louisiana, West Coast and East Coast - Page 37 Empty Re: Get far away from Gulf Coast, New Madrid Fault, Louisiana, West Coast and East Coast

Post  We Are You Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:05 pm

We Are You

Post  We Are You Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:52 pm

We Are You

Post  We Are You Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:03 pm

We Are You

Post  We Are You Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:53 pm

We Are You

Post  We Are You Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:08 am

We Are You

Post  We Are You Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:17 am

http://johnsmallman2.wordpress.com/

Many of you are still asking when the New Age will arrive

March 29, 2013 by John Smallman

As amazing changes keep occurring all over the world the mainstream media is becoming less and less able to ignore reporting on them, and that is an excellent sign. Most people rely on the mainstream to keep themselves abreast of the latest news, and now the really important news is beginning to go mainstream which means that everyone will be looped into what is happening. Information is the key to worldly power. If you can sequester it you have control; if it escapes, control is lost. And control is being lost by those who would control humanity, and this will enormously benefit all on Earth.

This explosion in the reporting of corruption and dishonesty in high places is bringing into everyone’s awareness the realization that the old hierarchical methods of running organizations of any kind are latently corrupt and dishonest, and need to be discontinued. New and transparent methods are urgently required and are being, or will soon be, introduced on a wide front. They are essential and inevitable aspects of the New Age which arrived rather quietly and discreetly late last year, and this is now beginning to be recognized as many ongoing and essential changes are seen to be taking place in so many areas of human activity.

The era of the old and dishonest ways is over. Transparency in all relationships at every level of social interaction is the new norm, and, as you can see from the news reports, everywhere that corruption and deceit has been endemic people are rising up, pointing it out, and demanding change. Their voices are being heard, and their righteous demands for change will be honored. New leaders of unshakable honesty and integrity are replacing those who have misled and deceived you for so long. Help them by positively offering them your support, because the essential changes that are occurring and that still need to be brought into being require your cooperation. You do this by supplying and building the inviolable foundations that are to underpin these new and incorruptible systems of civilized interaction which will operate through networks of local communities right through to the international global ones.

Your whole world is changing right before your eyes, so make sure you keep them open, otherwise you might miss the wonders that are being revealed as harmonious cooperation worldwide replaces the activities of committees meeting in secret to make deals that disenfranchise the populace at large. Secret deals are passé. Undoubtedly they are still happening, but the intention of humanity to become a fully open society in which transparency is the norm will ensure that organizations are no longer able to hide or disguise their plans and activities in order to achieve ends that are not in the highest interests of everyone affected by them.

Many of you are still asking when the New Age will arrive, and I would like to reaffirm for you that it is already here. The changes occurring all across the planet and the explosion in published information about large-scale corrupt practices in high places demonstrate this most clearly. Many in positions of authority who had been held in high esteem, and whose corrupt practices and activities have now been exposed, are fighting a rearguard action to justify their behavior and to maintain those positions, but to no avail. Their lack of integrity has been far too manifestly shown, and retirement is their only option.

It is likely in these initial stages of stunning disclosures, demonstrating the worldwide culture of endemic corruption in which so many have been entangled (which many have suspected but have had difficulty proving), that indictments will be issued and people will be brought to trial.

But, you have entered a New Age, a spiritual age in which Love and Truth have become the guiding principles underlying all planning and all activities. As more and more of you embrace those principles it will become apparent that although the activities of those indicted were indeed unconscionable, they had been subject, like so many experiencing life in the illusion, to great fear, and threats to their personal safety or that of their loved ones had been made. They had been deluded into believing that their actions were, in the long run, for the betterment of all. When feeling severely threatened – of being shamed, rejected, abused, or destroyed – it is very difficult to think clearly let alone reason logically, and so great compassion is essential in dealing with these wrongdoers.

You have all had Earth lives in which you have behaved abominably, even though you cannot recall them – out of great compassion those memories have been effaced – so embrace the new principles enthusiastically, and allow any sense of resentment, blame, or judgment to fall away. Some of those indicted who are in great pain – demonstrated through their intense anger, their apparent lack of regret, and their continuing insistence that they have done nothing wrong – may need to be restrained in quarters that will provide the peace, quiet, time, and seclusion that will allow them to go within and address the issues that have led them down this unhappy path.

Very compassionate and understanding listeners will need to be available so that they can discuss their issues, their pain, their experiences, and come to understand what they have done, accept their responsibility, and come to forgive those who, in the first place, they believe have abused and mistreated them. Then they will be ready to see clearly, and perhaps very painfully how badly they have also behaved, and after the shock that this recognition delivers, they will be ready to forgive themselves and fully embrace the Love that has been constantly offered to them. And that will be true rehabilitation.

You are all in a process of rehabilitation; it is an essential part of your awakening process, so do not allow yourselves to fall back into the trap of judging others, however badly they appear to have behaved. Love, compassion, forgiveness, and reconciliation light your path forwards to awakening. Make sure to follow it, and so find your way Home.

Your loving brother, Jesus.
    We Are You

Post  We Are You Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:41 am

We Are You

Post  We Are You Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:10 pm

We Are You

Post  We Are You Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:11 pm

We Are You

Post  We Are You Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:35 am

We Are You

Post  We Are You Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:28 pm

We Are You

Post  We Are You Wed May 01, 2013 2:32 pm

We Are You

Post  We Are You Wed May 01, 2013 2:33 pm

We Are You

Post  We Are You Fri May 03, 2013 6:13 am

We Are You

Post  We Are You Sun May 05, 2013 4:30 am

We Are You

Post  We Are You Sun May 05, 2013 9:39 am

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sun May 05, 2013 10:18 am

Greetings again, I have observed the blind link post shared here on the discussion forum mists of Avalon. The fact that you have taken the time to post this here brings to mind a few things.

What is your agenda!

I AM ASKING YOU!!!

Do I have to guess? I already am. Do you sense the tension and the energy...you may be feeling it now.

DID YOU SEE THE POST OR 5 THAT WERE ADDRESSED TO "YOU"

It appears to have been a warning to your posting tactics.

Anyway...spam yourself into oblivion if you want to but I am here to tell you that the DRAGONS OF THUBAN have given you the TIMELINE DECODINGS Biblical based baddassedness kinda science ya kno! Well you say you do but you dont!

Or this world would not still be in the war torn condition it is!

Did you get lost in the NABS, well there is a lot of it no doubt. And much of it has been shared in a spamy method. Anyway I have not forgotten because I remember! THAT UFOS ARE AN INSIDE JOB!

THANKS,

ADMIN

MERLIN JT! MAAT

UFO2

We Are You

Post  We Are You Sun May 05, 2013 1:59 pm

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sun May 05, 2013 2:18 pm

Welcome JesterTerrestrial
    Notifications(610)
    tMoAShare :

WelcomeHomethe Lists of AvalonCalendarFAQSearchGoogle Custom SearchMemberlistUsergroupsProfileYour Visitor MessagesYou have no new messagesLog out [ JesterTerrestrial ]

View posts since last visit
    View your posts
    View unanswered posts

Logged in as JesterTerrestrial.

Spirituality
    Spiritual Sanctuary

Go to page : Previous 1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 Next

Reply to topic

Vedic Scripts, wisdom and facts
    ShareActions
    OnlineJesterTerrestrial

JesterTerrestrial

Post n°901

Re: Vedic Scripts, wisdom and facts

Post JesterTerrestrial on Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:35 pm
    HERE IS SOME WISDOM JUST CAME TO ME FROM THE VEDAS NOW!!!

Ban

Select/Unselect multi-quote
    Edit/Delete this post

OnlineJesterTerrestrial

JesterTerrestrial

Post n°902

Post JesterTerrestrial on Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:38 pm
    The whole intention of your post is as a troll isnt it. Because you hate the fact that the Dragons of Thuban are empowed by the logso dont you WEAREYOU with a photo of DEB who ever the #&@* that is. Some one who showed up in the main conversation from project camelot when the mods over there censored and deleted many peoples words. My account was closed quietly there wsnt it Kerry lmao

So then this DD or deborah showed up on my skype chat and was loaded with anti logos energy... sort of like YOU

Ban

Edit/Delete this post

OnlineJesterTerrestrial

JesterTerrestrial

Post n°903

Post JesterTerrestrial on Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:40 pm

JesterTerrestrial wrote:there is no future there is only now. And write now i see a blind link spammer hanging around merlins island trying to hijack my phiyer because they dont have any of their own!!! ONLY NABS!!!

And if they do they dont share it! Why because they are dis information agents and trolls of the logos empowered dragons of thuban and they want to destroy camelot and avalon! I WILL NOT ALLOW IT!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

Ever since the original round met up at project avalon where b.rian and the police state mods closed down our network and hid behind their invite only private club cutting off the very people this world had been waiting for to come and share their wisdom regarding the transformational changes as documented and decoded by the dragons of thuban!

LIKE I SAID MY WORDS CAN REPROGRAM YOUR MATRIX FROM EXILE!!!

So you dont want to participate in discussions and only posts blind links then I will ask you why your here and if you don't answer you should be banned. I have received private messages asking me to start a thread to have the OBNOXIOUS SPAMMER WE ARE YOU BANNED!!!

What is your agenda? Is it to disrupt the flow of the conversation because it has not worked! WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO BECAUSE THE MEMBERS HERE SURE DONT APPEAR TO BE TALKING TO YOU!!! WHO EVER YOU ARE!!! Just some more anonymous bullshit. Anyone can put on a mask and pretend to be a light worker star seed indigo crystal child but that dose not make it so!!! WE GAVE THIS WORLD EXTRA TERRESTRIAL DISCLOSURE!!! FACT!!!

WHAT WAS THAT DATE COMING UP RELATED TO REVELATIONS AND THE STAR CRUISERS AND THE POTENTIAL FOR REAL CONTACT!!! I'M NOT GOING TO TELL YOU!!! GO FIGURE IT OUT YOURSELF!!! MY TEAM DID!!!

Thank you,

Admin

MERLIN JT! MAAT - IFFW!

Edit/Delete this post

OnlineJesterTerrestrial

JesterTerrestrial

Post n°904

Post JesterTerrestrial on Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:43 pm
    Like i said...your never logged in. you have a photo of someone else in your avatar. you only post blind links. Many of them wishy washy nabs information scattered across several blogs and bla bla bla. They are out of context. They are posted at times when other members are here sharing as an attempt to flood the forum and disrupt the conversation. And i have told you this about 100 times now that this is a duscussion forum where the original round of avalon and camelot gather in awareness not you blindness!

TELL ME IM WRONG!!!

Admin

Ban

Edit/Delete this post

OnlineJesterTerrestrial

JesterTerrestrial

Post n°905

Post JesterTerrestrial on Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:50 pm
    And that is not a transmission from DR. Steven Grere. It is a blind link posted my obnoxious spammer weareyou A mind parasite leaching energy from the Dragons Of Thuban and the true decoding of the bible and GODS WORD!!!

Meanwhile many of the dragons have already figured out the alchemical chalice and true marriage of the divine feminine and the divine masculine in the cosmic reconfiguration of the star human merkaba as also decoded and documented and discussed in exile!

Edit/Delete this post

OnlineJesterTerrestrial

JesterTerrestrial

Post n°906

Post JesterTerrestrial on Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:16 pm
    Did you miss my comments addressed to YOU when you came to post your blind link spam on that raw vegan thread that really is not talking to anyone just a place for you to pretend to be a member of the form.

IM GOING TO GO AHEAD AND SAY YES!

Ban

Edit/Delete this post

We Are You

We Are You

Post n°907

Post We Are You on Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:47 am

Rama Rama Hare Hare

By always taking shelter of this Hare Krishna mahamantra"

sunny

Anonymous (devakas)
    "(...)Therefore the Krishna consciousness movement, which is training up a new class of pure leaders whose only mission is to serve the highest interest of all living beings, is the prime necessity for the human society." Anonymous (devakas)
    "GREEN LIGHT ON" Movement

We Are You

We Are You

Post n°908

Post We Are You on Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:24 am
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=360994600686382&set=a.222127574573086.46146.185718151547362&type=1&theater

Rama Rama Hare Hare

sunny

Anonymous (devakas)
    "(...)Therefore the Krishna consciousness movement, which is training up a new class of pure leaders whose only mission is to serve the highest interest of all living beings, is the prime necessity for the human society." Anonymous (devakas)

We Are You

We Are You

Post n°909

Post We Are You on Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:31 am
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151545795169437&set=o.556361457727402&type=1&theater

Rama Rama Hare Hare

sunny

Anonymous (devakas)

We Are You

We Are You

Post n°910

Post We Are You on Fri May 03, 2013 7:45 am

Rama Rama Hare Hare

sunny

Anonymous (devakas)

We Are You

We Are You

Post n°911

Post We Are You Yesterday at 9:59 am
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=513974695337047&set=a.211544998913353.56540.208688829198970&type=1&theater

Rama Rama Hare Hare

sunny

Anonymous (devakas)

OnlineJesterTerrestrial

JesterTerrestrial

Post n°912

Post JesterTerrestrial Yesterday at 1:32 pm
    that is a blind link to a facebook page and you have been asked several times to contribute as a member not a spammer!

This content is currently unavailable
    The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

Return home

ITS FAIRLY SAD THAT YOU SEEM TO THINK THIS LEVEL OF COMMUNICATION IS ACCEPTABLE IN A PLACE LIKE THIS!!! I HAVE COME HERE TO REMIND YOU!!! YES YOU!!! NOT ME!!!

A REMINDER THAT YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN BANNED AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHY THE OTHER MEMBERS TOLERATE THIS!!! MOST OF THEM DONT EVEN POST OFTEN BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU!!! You, can try and talk around us but it will not work your methods and tactics are noticed and have been called upon!

YOU ARE NEVER LOGED IN, YOU DONT PARTICIPATE IN CONVERSATIONS, IS THAT A PHOTO OF YOU IN YOUR AVATA...LOOKS LIKE DEBORAH, WHO SHOWED UP IN THE MODERATOR/TROLLS FROM PROJECT CAMELOT FORUM WHERE MY ACCOUNT WAS QUIETLY CLOSED AS I WAS NOT AN OVERLY ACTIVE MEMBER THERE BUT STILL MANY OTHERS WERE BANNED FROM SHARING THE DISCUSSION OF THE OFFICIAL LOGOS CONVERSATION BY THE AUTHORIZED AGENTS WHO SHARED OUR EXTRA TERRESTRIAL DISCLOSURE AND THE MISTS OF AVALON THAT WAS CREATED IN THE TRUTH MOVEMENT WHEN CERTIAN PEOPLE LIKE BILL RYAN WHO EVER HE IS SOMEONE SAID HIS NAME WAS BRIAN AND THIS GORILLA MEDIA KERRY CASSIDY "PROJECT" AVALON AND "PROJECT" CAMELOT!!!

TELL ME AGAIN WHY WE EVEN HAVE A DISCUSSION FORM SUCH AS THE MISTS OF AVALON!!! DO YOU REMEMBER WHEN MANY OF THE MEMBERS WERE THANKFUL BECAUSE AT LEAST THERE WAS A PLACE TO NETWORK WITH MODERATORS THAT ALLOWED THE MEMBERS HERE TO COMMUNICATE AND DISCUSS THE CHANGING EVENTS IN THE WORLD AND HOW THEY RELATE TO THE BIG PICTURE.

WE HAVE TAKEN OUR NETWORK TO THE QLINK!!! FACT!!! Toast

MERLIN JT! MAAT ~ THUBAN STAR HUMAN Heh heh

Heres some wisdom for you!!! BEWARE OF THE DRAGON MAGIC!!!

AND HAVE A REALLY GREAT DAY AVALOVERS!

UFO2

~ * STAR HUMAN DRAGON HYBRID ANCIENT ALIEN EXTRA TERRESTRIAL MERLIN JT! MAAT * ~
    ~ * ! AMBASSADOR OF THE NATION OF MANKIND AND THE UNIVERSAL REPUBLIC UNION ! * ~

Edit/Delete this post

We Are You

We Are You

Post n°913

Post We Are You Yesterday at 3:21 pm
    http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/vatican-invites-buddhists-to-help-build-culture-of-life/

Rama Rama Hare Hare

sunny

Anonymous (devakas)

Mercuriel

Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post n°914

Post Mercuriel Today at 12:04 am
    I have to agree with JT that if You don't begin to interact or contribute to this site with more than Links to other Sites and or Copied & Pasted anecdotes / quotes from other People - We will then finally have to do something...

Last Warning We Are You...

Omnipotence

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...

Mercuriel

Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post n°915

Post Mercuriel Today at 12:05 am
    I have to agree with JT that if You don't begin to interact or contribute to this site with more than Links to other Sites and or Copied & Pasted anecdotes / quotes from other People - We will then finally have to do something...

Omnipotence

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...

« View previous topic · View next topic »
    Go to page : Previous 1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 Next

Reply to topic

Current date/time is Sun May 05, 2013 2:12 pm

Invision | Statistics | Contact | Report an abuse

Welcome JesterTerrestrial
    Notifications(610)
    tMoAShare :

WelcomeHomethe Lists of AvalonCalendarFAQSearchGoogle Custom SearchMemberlistUsergroupsProfileYour Visitor MessagesYou have no new messagesLog out [ JesterTerrestrial ]

View posts since last visit
    View your posts
    View unanswered posts

Logged in as JesterTerrestrial.

Spirituality
    Spiritual Sanctuary

Go to page : Previous 1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62

Reply to topic

Vedic Scripts, wisdom and facts
    ShareActions
    mudra

mudra

Post n°916

Post mudra Today at 5:04 am
    Mercuriel and JT considering the number of hits they get on their threads I think WeAreYou is random many and we never talk to any when adressing them.
    It's a waste of time. Action better be taken.

Love from me
    mudra

Brook

Brook

Post n°917

Post Brook Today at 1:08 pm

Mercuriel wrote:I have to agree with [b]JT that if You don't begin to interact or contribute to this site with more than Links to other Sites and or Copied & Pasted anecdotes / quotes from other People - We will then finally have to do something...

Omnipotence

It's become pretty obvious as to why all the links to me lately.

Or perhaps....talking to us mere plebeians in beneath him.

I ran into a guy on Facebook that posts very much like "We are you" who uses somebody's picture here rather than his own.

A Mr. Waldemir Santiago Júnior :

https://www.facebook.com/waldemirsj?fref=ts

Who just happens to be a professor's assistant at Universidade Estadual de Santa Cruz - UESC
    and graduate with his masters:

PROGRAM CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
    MASTER THESIS

14.Nome:
    JUNIOR SANTIAGO Waldemir
    Title: "Modeling and Simulation of Radial Flow Reactors -
    Desidrogenização of Ethylbenzene "
    Date of Defense: October 27, 1989
    Advisor (s): Prof. Evaristo Chalbaud Biscay Junior

http://www.peq.coppe.ufrj.br/data/Teses50anos.pdf

also went to the Jesuít college Colégio Antônio Vieira

http://www.colegioantoniovieira.com.br/

And has all the time in the world to post "links" without comment....for what purpose again?

He's an educated man or so he claims. Surely he would have something to say on the subjects in the posts as such an educated man?

But alas....we are either beneath him or there is an ulterior motive. Posting links for profit? Nah....couldn't be. Posting links on Forums and social media is not profit making is it?

Waldemir Santiago Júnior
    May 1
    h t t p : / / v i s i t o r s 2 c a s h . c o m / r e f . p h p ? r e f I d = 1 1 6 3 0 3
    Like · · Share

Waldemir Santiago Júnior Please, if you want to share, remove the blank spaces in between the letters and numbers, copy and paste the above link. There you can find more instructions for helping people in need and you get paid $0.50 everytime somebodyelse do the same as you now. Deep thanks in advance
    May 1 at 3:01pm · Like

btw: this is a "public" page...I have not bent any rules here.

Visitors2Cash advertising media is a leading online advertising company.
    With Visitors2Cash.com's money making system you can easily earn money
    by sharing referral links to your friends, family and other people through
    websites, blogs, forums, social media, facebook wall, facebook pages, groups,
    twitter, chat rooms and other media.

Now.....on his latest link here:

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t5386p210-galatic-codex#92028

there is a link: http://2012portal.blogspot.com.br/

remove the .br/ and it will take you to the same place...but he will not get paid.

Or: http://www.andromedacouncil.com/?nr=0

REMOVE THE /?NR=0......AND HE WON'T GET PAID.

Just like this spaced out link:

h t t p : / / v i s i t o r s 2 c a s h . c o m / r e f . p h p ? r e f I d = 1 1 6 3 0 3

If you remove the / r e f . p h p ? r e f I d = 1 1 6 3 0 3 he will not get paid.

You can get that link and those pages without the "referral ID"

« View previous topic · View next topic »
    Go to page : Previous 1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62

Reply to topic

Current date/time is Sun May 05, 2013 2:11 pm

Invision | Statistics | Contact | Report an abuse

THE INFORMATION YOU ARE POSTING AS A BLIND LINK IS OF NABS QUALITY.

I also copied and pasted a recent message
    that landed on my desk...its for YOU!

Blink
    We Are You

Post  We Are You Sun May 05, 2013 4:05 pm

We Are You

Post  We Are You Tue May 07, 2013 2:00 pm

We Are You

Post  We Are You Tue May 14, 2013 7:50 pm

We Are You

Post  We Are You Tue May 14, 2013 8:00 pm

We Are You

Get far away from Gulf Coast, New Madrid Fault, Louisiana, West Coast and East Coast - Page 37 Empty D-day

Post  We Are You Mon May 20, 2013 2:30 pm

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=163081670528576&set=o.350671621716788&type=1&theater

Get far away from Gulf Coast, New Madrid Fault, Louisiana, West Coast and East Coast - Page 37 600845_163081670528576_1158321592_n
    Anya LovePlanetary Leadership Group
    Our assistance is needed ! Today marks an important astrological event, the Uranus Pluto square. It has a great potential in helping us to release energies from the past and transmute them to a higher frequency which is aligned with the New Earth. We must also be aware that the cabal will be using these powerful energies for their own means as well.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:58 pm