tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+16
Jenetta
Brook
burgundia
magamud
enemyofNWO
Raven
Eartheart
sabina
JesterTerrestrial
devakas
Aquaries1111
Floyd
TRANCOSO
Carol
mudra
We Are You
20 posters

Get far away from Gulf Coast, New Madrid Fault, Louisiana, West Coast and East Coast

We Are You

Get far away from Gulf Coast, New Madrid Fault, Louisiana, West Coast and East Coast - Page 36 Empty Re: Get far away from Gulf Coast, New Madrid Fault, Louisiana, West Coast and East Coast

Post  We Are You Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:06 am

We Are You

Get far away from Gulf Coast, New Madrid Fault, Louisiana, West Coast and East Coast - Page 36 Empty Re: Get far away from Gulf Coast, New Madrid Fault, Louisiana, West Coast and East Coast

Post  We Are You Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:19 pm

We Are You

Post  We Are You Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:45 pm

We Are You

Post  We Are You Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:47 am

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:56 pm

Adv2

WHO DID YOU SAY YOU ARE!!!

Are you salusa? Do you want to have a debate? Because I am write here write now! So you can try and dance around the DRAGONS OF THUBAN but we have already crushed you!!! lol Have a nice day or whatever!!! I see your NABS SPAM ATTACK. Post a blind link here and a blind link there and they are still blind links GET AWAY FROM MY DRAGON ENERGY!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

MERLIN JT! MAAT!!!

Get far away from Gulf Coast, New Madrid Fault, Louisiana, West Coast and East Coast - Page 36 Red-and-White-Dragons
    We Are You

Post  We Are You Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:03 am

magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:18 pm

Who is god and who is the idol? If much leaves on the moment, then how much can you know?
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:30 pm

JT,

I have been watching the matchuration of channeling since the 80's. It is not part of who we are?

I am very pleased on how our species has learned about the false light within the past year. As that is good to see, it will be interesting on how the physicality of "seeing" will manifest in our species. This is happening now with Disclosure and near death experiences.

The last deception will be mostly our projections I presume. We are farmers of earth. We are the bone and blood of physicality. This is the essence of humility.

Have a good day... sunny
    We Are You

Post  We Are You Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:28 am

http://bryandeflores.com/accelerator2.html

The Morning Blessing

Mighty Heart of Fire
    Mighty Heart of Fire (energetic template) by Bryan DeFlores

This accelerator is designed to activate new matrixes within your heart chakra, while clearing any current or past-life blockages in that area. In addition, as you meditate on the image, your etheric heart blueprint will open and begin to release more love and connection into the world around you....cont'd

Dear Waldemir,

It becomes clearer every day that we live in a world cut off from the healing depths of its soul. The soul gives us character, individuality, connection, and humanity. But the soul flourishes only when we bring to it daily care, when we take time to be with others, to connect with nature, and to work at what matters. Many years ago something inspired me to use the ancient phrase "Care of the Soul" in place of therapy, cure, growth, or improvement, and as time goes on I see ever clearer the value of those words.

Spirituality has a dark side, a negative shadow that can be problematic and even dangerous. By discovering the spirituality deep in the sacred core of ordinary experience, spirituality can be enriched and grounded. A relationship with your own soul will help you find meaning, healing, love, and understanding without integrating anything. You can be a holy person without doing it right and most unconventional of all, deepening and intensifying love, desire, pleasure, and beauty without understanding any of it.

Excerpted from Natural Religion, Discovering Spirituality Deep in Ordinary Life by Thomas Moore.
    BLESSING:

The universe is an absolute, sublime order that is always flowing into and out of form; revealing and concealing itself in perfect bliss. This universe is infinite, all intelligent, and completely empowered to accomplish whatever it sets out to accomplish. And what is true of me is that I am made of this stuff; created out of the infinite perfect presence of Spirit, out of this one pure and perfect order, always revealing and unfolding and discovering my preexistent, inherent self...which is perfect in every way.

I perceive the natural harmony in every moment. I experience the flow of my life with ease and delight, moving swiftly when the currents are swift, and drifting easily when it is drifting time! I don't get out of joint because things don't go as I expect; I go with the flow of harmonious creation, and let that creation create in me a sense of deep and abiding ease. I don't push the river, but let it lift me up and carry me forward. This universe is an easy place to live in and prosper in and love in and create in, and I go about my business believing this truth with all my heart and soul.

The natural, lawful result of this: my life works, and it works wonderfully! In care of my soul, something in me perceives the order and harmony within, and trusts in that so implicitly that nothing can discourage me.

If you are receiving today's Blessing and are not yet signed up for our daily mailings we invite you to sign up with the subscription button below, or at Reverend Angela's website: www.angelaperegoff.com email: blessings@angelaperegoff.com

We Are You

Post  We Are You Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:37 pm

We Are You

Post  We Are You Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:55 am

We Are You

Post  We Are You Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:43 am

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:09 am

So whats new with you these days anything exciting happening in your own life or what? How many hours of your life did you waste searching for some good nabs to spam as a blind link on this discussion forum? Do you feel better yet? Can you confirm that you are talking in circle?
    We Are You

Post  We Are You Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:59 pm

We Are You

Post  We Are You Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:42 am

Keshe Foundation
    Here is the Kf Forum page with PDF's of the World Peace Treaty put forth by Mr Keshe...please print, share and sign!

"Please collaborate with the Foundation and let today be the day when man starts a new chapter for humanity. Our goal is for every man on this planet to accept and sign themselves into the world peace treaty with their deeds, their hearts, their soul and in their words." - MT Keshe

http://forum.keshefoundation.org/showthread.php?1484-Signing-of-the-world-peace-treaty-and-World-peace-conference
    Signing of the world peace treaty and World peace conference
    forum.keshefoundation.org
    The Keshe Foundation made a promise that it would release a request and information on its forum today about the next step in the release of its technologies for bringing peace and equality for Mankind. The following four PDF documents below in this link are important and need to be understood
    We Are You

Post  We Are You Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:42 pm

We Are You

Post  We Are You Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:52 pm

We Are You

Post  We Are You Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:43 am

We Are You

Post  We Are You Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:47 pm

We Are You

Post  We Are You Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:08 am

We Are You

Post  We Are You Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:13 pm

We Are You

Post  We Are You Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:24 pm

We Are You

Post  We Are You Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:43 am

We Are You

Post  We Are You Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:52 am

We Are You

Post  We Are You Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:44 am

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:14 am