tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Keepers of light

wingmanof light
    wingmanof light

Keepers of light Empty Keepers of light

Post  wingmanof light Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:32 am

Keepers of light
    Hi me again. so if any of you reading my dreams this is a new one. This last week I been woken up now 3 times to a bright light in dream it wakes me up. First night I dint think anything of it. 2nd night started to I open my eyes its gone . Like everything if I don't get it I tell them any of the powers that be to be very forward not be shy so I get it.
    Well the last dream if it was I got it again this bright light wakes me up. But before woken up this I time I hear this. We are the keepers of light.. I open my eyes and like other 2 times no light.
    Any more info about them or what or I Don't know anything about them. Other than to share it. and they was so bright i woken up from it but got the info to me before i did. I told them to manifest sunglasses on me in dream maybe .lol
    I know this to add I have always been hard stressed to always send light or think light of god it's been a ongoing thing for me which is always the light.
    When this happened I look at the clock!!!!! Timing is everything as to
    (ANGEL NUMBERS) Look it's a 2nd message time was 2.23 when I saw it well with tired and before looking. I Am positive it was 2.22 a Angel Number!!
    IF You keep waking up at night look at the time then look up what angel number it was and I bet next day you wake up at a new time.
    And to the rest that say well dark is light and all that Center. I know that all too well it's what saved me taking things on. I have a center discussion long post about it look it up.
    We or the planet have not hit ascension yet and till we do light is needed to push the dark ours out of power .To bring this thing center as it sits this world is not center and we ....We are the power To center it Us not any one else...
    Till I see the world governmental and all the powers go to how things should be. How I felt as a very young kids what's wrong can be fixed. I am going to help bring this light to earth. So much is hidden on free energy I know there is I been told this for many many years..A very strong feeling intuition for many years..
    So now I now. I bet where I might come from that the Keepers of the Light are friends of mine as well to all as well.
    Only thing limiting our self is our self's. Think something is not possible then it will be . Things are possible I am sure to be done that never ever been done any place ever... It only takes believe and manifesting hear to make it possible but takes time for it to come a around . It is like driving the titanic full of bad water. Its heavy but I am going to help steer this big ting and everything there is do this to the best possible outcome. The light is clearing this bad water out. Just remember yes dark is teachers but don't be fooled that the dark that does not embrace the light as well is pushing back to prevent this . This is why some volunteered to come help this. I am positive I have to do just that and is further proof dark been preventing this from ascending thus far.
    So I been asking to get help from any being of light. That any of them to help this world in my behalf only takes one seed just one to make it possible and to send it to the Consciousness.
    See to add to the come head to help it has to happen here to move this us are the creators of this world and new earth. the higher we think it will be the better new earth will become. This I am sure I saw too much change as I have asked it to and hold to my truth.
    So I know there is a god but we to are as god we must help our self and along the way then he will help you to .Please just ask every night go for clarity for things you need to know even thought you do not know you need to know them. Ask for help its choice and free will. Unstill you make that choice with your free will they can only help so much. For me I keep getting the first divine creator that who I talk to . First Divine creator was keep popping I'm my head till I acknowledged it then I saw thing new things as I do now. Was only then.
    Remember they want us to do this ourselves to find the light within the inner truth.
    as I was pointed out I found something to add about my dreams. they are not past i can say this it came to me in starseed chat other night like a bolt of lightning so others understand me better. It's like sitting here in most of my dreams I can think and change things like in the real world. Most times it's not a movie clip of the past least lost are not only 20%.
    So to show me this week to I had this happen to me. I take a short nap on break. I tell them like I said before be strait forward with me or getting info to me. I take offence to it lol .
    So this darkness been a chat with some of you. so I must keep the light being poured into this planet. Light is love dark is to but till the earth becomes center again how I been shown it can be. Nothing close as to it is now .
    it need this and sorry Dream land first creator and me been removing evil dark and only evil because of choice to suppress others in any form is bad. That itself covers everything like half truths or part truths this goes out to rest of all there is reading this to you as well from the creator.
    it as Jesus did. been only light 2 been casted out or deleted. As it was like sitting here with thinking I won't change the creators words I cant my hart chakra and Riki feel very center to it as well as my intuition as to his energy is of a loving father most caring helpful but very strong to make right if need be but only as a last option CENTER.
    This happened this week to and once before when I was unsure to something that was bothering me. the clock a 60's tv time wound down to 3..2..1 then in dream at the same point 0 the work buzzer rang... yes fun and wow.
    so 2 days back in a row I get awoken up on break right before the buzzer. mind you I fall asleep under a minute and nap and always wake up under a minute before it rings always. So I got this. a stop light it goes red ..yellow...Green.. this time I am thinking buzzer should ring now lol dreaming yet now I wait 10 sec thinking ok someone being funny then that moment i wake up.
    Then next day dreaming on break I wake up to 3 pats on the head. I Wake up swore someone did this and no one close and just chatting 20 sec later yes buzzer lol.
    A point to point out that i am getting to show others is that dreams can be real .You can get messages Just as any normal dream can't count down to the sec the real life buzzer ring let along do it 2 days in a row. guardians I will call them can come i given permission any of the light can talk to me to gain wisdom or advice.
    Ask for help clarity this needs our help and light send it Riki style. me I send it Riki with my chakra system jamming. My energy flows like a river but no water since I Asked for divine intervention from the first creator and giving him permission to do so in dream or any time never ever having to asked because of free will and choice, my free will and choice and as help told me ..yes dreaming again said..
    PAY ATTENTION THIS IS IMPORTANT. I am the first creator I am within you and you are within me. He even said it a 2nd time to be sure I got it. Sky is the limit think Big don't hold yourself back manifesting this takes time.
    Now last night I get Keepers of the Light.
    Sorry for typo's ad any grammar errors. Not to mention this was going to be a small post!! I was also looking to be hypnotized or get a reading to sometime.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:14 pm