tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+6
Micjer
greybeard
mp3
ClearWater
mudra
lindabaker
10 posters

Wisdom Keeper Lakota/Dakota

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Wisdom Keeper Lakota/Dakota Empty Wisdom Keeper Lakota/Dakota

Post  lindabaker Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:56 pm

Keisha is Shaman for the Sioux (Dakota/Lakota). She is one of twelve wisdom keepers on our planet who are now releasing their wisdom for us, at this time. You will not forget this video. Click on "Little Grandmother."

Linda

http://www.livestream.com/2012truth

Last edited by lindabaker on Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:58 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spacing)
    mudra
    mudra

Wisdom Keeper Lakota/Dakota Empty Re: Wisdom Keeper Lakota/Dakota

Post  mudra Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:05 am

Thank you for sharing Little Grandmother Linda .
    Listening to her reaches straight to the heart .
    I got tears in my eyes as I was hearing her words.
    She is such a beautifull inspiring soul ..

Clearwater has posted two other videos of a lecture she gave:

"An evening with wisdom keeper/shaman Little Grandmother " :
    http://www.themistsofavalon.net/universal-lounge-f8/wisdom-keeper-t107.htm

Hugs

Love from me
    ClearWater
    ClearWater

Post  ClearWater Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:46 pm

Thank you Linda! I enjoyed it very much.
    Let's see if I can embed the video here...(crossing fingers)

[flash]<object width="640" height="385" id="lsplayer" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000"><param name="movie" value="http://cdn.livestream.com/grid/LSPlayer.swf?channel=2012truth&clip=flv_41233cd1-d7d6-49d5-8db6-0c2894410266&color=0xe7e7e7&autoPlay=false&mute=false"></param><param name="allowscriptAccess" value="always"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed name="lsplayer" wmode="transparent" src="http://cdn.livestream.com/grid/LSPlayer.swf?channel=2012truth&clip=flv_41233cd1-d7d6-49d5-8db6-0c2894410266&color=0xe7e7e7&autoPlay=false&mute=false" width="640" height="385" allowscriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed></object><div style="font-size: 11px;padding-top:10px;text-align:center;width:640px">Watch <a href="http://www.livestream.com/?utm_source=lsplayer&utm_medium=embed&utm_campaign=footerlinks" title="live streaming video">live streaming video</a> from <a href="http://www.livestream.com/2012truth?utm_source=lsplayer&utm_medium=embed&utm_campaign=footerlinks" title="Watch 2012truth at livestream.com">2012truth</a> at livestream.com</div>[/flash]

Thank you mudra! for linking the other videos here, as well. This is the perfect place for them.

For both of you... Wisdom Keeper Lakota/Dakota 934918
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:28 pm

I'm glad you connected with her talks. The Wisdomkeepers are extremely important, especially right now. They hold the vibration of the planet and are here to teach. What a responsibility for a 30 year old. Plus, she appears so fair. What a mindbender for the old guys, huh? I don't mean that in an ugly way. Just sayin'.
    mp3
    mp3

Wisdom Keeper Lakota/Dakota Empty mp3's from mp3

Post  mp3 Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:39 pm

I encoded the 2010 Little Grandmother videos and mp3 audio for anyone who wants to revisit them on the iPod or other audio player.

http://www.mediafire.com/?njoilmyzzn2

http://www.mediafire.com/?iidiwzgzzmm
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:38 am

mp3 wrote:I encoded the 2010 Little Grandmother videos and mp3 audio for anyone who wants to revisit them on the iPod or other audio player.

Double Thumbs Up
    Thank You mp3

Hugs
    Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat May 08, 2010 4:12 am

Wisdom Keeper Lakota/Dakota 12e9024128a04fc7e81ea010.L._SL500_AA300_

By Harvey Arden

Wisdomkeepers takes an extraordinary spirit-journey into the lives, minds, and natural-world philosophy of Native American spiritual Elders. With magnificent photographs and powerful words, the Wisdomkeepers share their innermost thoughts and feelings, their dreams and visions, their jokes and laughter, their healing remedies and apocalyptic prophecies and -- above all -- their humanity, which shines through every page of Wisdomkeepers. This is their book. They are the Elders, the Old Ones, the fragile repositories of sacred ways and natural wisdom going back millennia -- yet never more relevant than today.

You can listen to Harvey Arden reading from his books here:

Wisdom Keepers :
    http://vimeo.com/5313449

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Sat May 08, 2010 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat May 08, 2010 4:19 am

Interview with Grandma Aggie from the 13 Indigenous Grandmothers

The eldest living member of her tribe, the Takelma Indians of southwest Oregon, Agnes Baker-Pilgrim is a world-renowned spiritual leader, spokesperson and member of the International Council of Thirteen Indigenous Grandmothers, and keeper of the Sacred Salmon Ceremony---a tradition that she revived for her people after 150 years.

http://www.grandmotherscouncil.com/

Love Always
    mudra
    greybeard
    greybeard

Post  greybeard Wed May 19, 2010 2:57 am

lindabaker wrote:Keisha is Shaman for the Sioux (Dakota/Lakota). She is one of twelve wisdom keepers on our planet who are now releasing their wisdom for us, at this time. You will not forget this video. Click on "Little Grandmother."

Linda

http://www.livestream.com/2012truth

I have watched several of her videos.
    They ring true with me, simple and honest.
    Thanks Linda
    Chris
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue May 25, 2010 7:52 am

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue May 25, 2010 7:55 am

Part 1&2 of 8

Love Always
    mudra
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:59 pm

The wisdom of the ancestors is so important right now especially. Thank you to all that have posted on this thread. Their knowledge is the purest as it has not been tainted by modern greed and manipulation.

I especially like Little Grandmother's message.
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:56 pm

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:15 pm

Accuracy: Thank you so much! This is new. Please send it out on other forums, kay?
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:51 pm

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:10 pm

The International Council of 13 Indegenous Grandmothers

Summer Solstice Virtual Council june 19th 2010

An unprecedented live virtual gathering with some of our world's wisest elders

http://www.theshiftcouncil.com/

Love Always
    mudra
    Zedd
    Zedd

Wisdom Keeper Lakota/Dakota Empty The Keepers of Wisdom

Post  Zedd Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:27 pm

Dearest Beloved

Ah what a life, what a treasure to be privileged enough to awaken to a new day,
    to feel the cool of the winters morning on my face and to be able to lift my hands to Spirit in thanks, wonder and absolute awe. To know that we are one in this time is an absolute blessing. Each and every new day is a blessing beyond measure and graced to us by Spirit.

We have approached the point where we are going to be truly tested, not because we have erred, but due to incarnating now, at this time so as to face the biggest test of our many incarnations. This has all benn planned meticulously with our knowledge and our acceptance. We all knew what the stakes were, that the dice may fall one way or the other and yet we chose to come now. Even the tyrants (as we percieve them) took this time not knowing which way they would turn.They are neither right nor wrong, but there is karma, and they will have to pay their dues for their choices. We cannot condemn, nor can we praise, for we are not judges.

Very soon with the upcoming trials we are to face, the feint of heart will tremble and shake, the strong in spirit will extend a hand to those they know and to them also they have never met before.They will extend their hands in love. Do not be surprised if some of those hands that are extended are bitten off. You have seen the dog that is injured and fearful that bites the hand which attempts to alleviate it's suffering, and so it will be with humanity in the times to come. They will be overridden with fear and will not be responsible for their actions.

Please understand that the keepers of wisdom are not a tribe of 13, they are not Lakota, Dakota, Hopi, Shaman or Guru. You dear beloved are the keepers of wisdom.Your very spirit is the keeper of wisdom but to allow this wisdom forth, you have to allow spirit to bloom and grow. The time of the gross world is soon to be tested as never before and the grossness will giive sway to the spirit. It has to be, flesh has held sway, flesh has been given opportunity to play it's hand and flesh has failed. We approach a time now where flesh will crumble to spirit. The birthing pains will be extreme, as the labour has been long. Now is not the time for the midwives to grow feint, but now is the time to ready the cleaning bowls, have the recieving crib prepared and forget the worldly things.

Do not rejoice too quickly, or without deep contemplation for all are to be tested at this coming time. Many will cry out in fear and anguish, many will perish through this very fear, but remember, you are spirit first, flesh second. Why do you fear the passing of your flesh tent? The reason you fear death is that you do not understand life, in the true sense.Ah but you are indeed the keepers of wisdom, this very wisdom is encoded within you. It is within you that you need to go now to dislodge this wisdom. You need to allow spirit to have full sway, to guide and keep you.You need to focus now as never before and you need to allow your spirit selves to begin to lead the way. Remember, we are in a spiritual war, not a fleshly war. If we concentrate on the flesh, we will not even begin to make a difference. The why whats where's and whens of the flesh are no longer of concern, the full onslought is in the realms of spirit and we need to go there to be able to engage the forces at play.

I see a time of incredible love beginning to descend, I feel it in the marrow of my bones, I feel it fore-mostly in my spirit. I cannot stop my spirit from reaching out anymore, as the time is now, we will begin to be the wisdom we have within us, we will transcend from wisdom keepers to wisdom givers and sharers. We will begin to be amazed at the wisdom that pours forth from us. You see beloved, we are all one, that very thing we have been saying is in fact a reality and this reality is beginning to show in spite of us. We will soon be outwardly that which we are inwardly..

I call on Spirit to bless you all, to strengthen you all, and to shine a light into your dark secret places so that all of us can find this wisdom that we all keep buried within the marrow of our bones. I pronounce blessings on all, I give only love, I hold no resentment, not to those who come in peace and not to them who come against the Spirit with weapons of war. I forgive them who spill the blood of the innocent in their blind arrogance, I bless them with peace, I call them to awakening.

Much Love to All

Z
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:15 pm

What a beautifull call Zeddo cheers
    What you see I see .

As I wrote to you :

We have a lot in our hands right now but so much more in our hearts that it can well be measured as a grain of sand versus infinity .

The animals, the plants , the rocks , water , air .. they reached Oneness long ago .
    They are truly enlightend each one knowing it is part of the other .
    They will always renew their eternal beauty .
    There is nothing to conquer out there ..The cosmos at large is perfection
    at work but the road within is an arduous one and there lies the real challenges
    and obstacles before one reaches the magic door and crosses the veil .
    That's where our portal resides . We carry it with us all the time.
    This was the road less travelled and yet now is the time to walk on that path
    and remember our true spirit nature.
    This is a birthing process . We are now loosing our waters ...until full awakening.

Love from me
    mudra
    Oliver
    Oliver

Post  Oliver Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:15 pm

This is inspiring, Zeddo.
    Thank you.
    We will find the precious core inside our hearts that will connect us all.

Love&Respect
    Anchor
    Anchor

Post  Anchor Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:30 am

I watched the Little Grandmother video and it pretty much made me cry a bit - such resonance and energy.

The sincerity, love and uplifting words were really nice.

Thanks Little Grandmother!

John..
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:22 am

An hour and a half with the Grand Mothers :

http://www.theshiftcouncil.com/recording

Love from me
    mudra
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:19 pm

http://littlegrandmother.net/default.aspx

http://www.tribeofmanycolors.net/
    New websites for LittleGrandmother and Tribe of many Colors..
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:17 pm

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:18 pm

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:54 pm